Voices of Sirens (Bloodysadist x Lavi)

Bloodysadist

"G-Good one Yu." Rai said as he rest his body against his car groaning in pain. "For a second there I thought that my wildest dream came true."

Yu headbutt him along with a punch to the stomach. He was very close to hitting Rai on 'that' part but decided not to.

"You can't manipulate me that easily, Rai. Now, fess up." Yusuke said smiling angelically as he pulled Rai's lapel close to him.

"Alright already. I haven't found her yet." Yu loosens his hold of Rai and sigh.

"Is she that hard to find? I didn't think it would be this hard." Rai chuckles as he holds Yusuke fist.

"Well, I'm only a owner of a hotel, not an investigator." Looking at Yu's sullen expression made him feel bad. He gently pinched Yu's cheek and held his hand there. "Don't be in a rush. I'll find her." Yu nodded. Rai smiled and moved his hand away but pulled Yu's glasses along with his thumb by accident. "Oh shoot." Rai laughed and fixed Yu's crooked glasses. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine." Rai was silent for a moment before he pinched Yu's neck really hard and cause a light pink mark there. "Ouch! What's with the pinching Rai?!"

Rai grinned mischievously.

"If you keep standing there like an idiot I just might do some more. Are you going to invite me in or not?" Yu Glared at Rai.

"If you promise not to pinch me anymore. You know my neck is sensitive." Rai laugh and walk past Yu and waited for him at the door.

"Only if you cook me something along with my favorite cocktail."

"Stop pinching me then." Yu opened the door with his keys.

"Don't be a baby."

"You really want to loose that part of you don't you."

After Yu announced his threat, Rai ran inside the house as quickly as possible to save himself.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• Lavi

"Aa,Lina-chan,hello." Takeshi smiled,acting all nice and friendly in front of that girl.

"I made this." the girl seemed to be really happy that she was able to give him a handmade bracelet.

"Is it really for me?Thank you so much~ " Take took the bracelet and put it on his hand.

"Actually,Take-kun,I...wanted to ask you if...you're free tonight?" the girl got all red.

"Ahh,I'm sorry Lina-chan,but I have something to do tonight." first of all,Kitano didn't really like the idea to go out with that girl and even if he changed his mind,he was on work.

"Aa,one more thing.Lina-chan is so nice and all,but please..don't call me "Take-kun".We have four years difference.Please use "senpai",ne?" he smiled so innocent and cute that even if the girl wanted to refuse,she wouldn't be able to.

"I'm sorry,senpai..Uh,I have to go.See you tomorrow." Lina waved hand and leaved.

"Taakee-kuun!" Tetsuya joked with his friend.

"Tetsuu-chaan~" Kitano joked back.He knew that his friend hated when someone was calling him "chan".Especially if it was some girl.

"Ya! You know,you'll pay for this!" Tetsuya ran to his friend,but both fell on the ground.Tetsu started tickling his friend,just to take his revenge.

"Oii,oii stop this." Kitano grabbed the other's hands and lift himself a bit. "It's not good to play with a lion you know,right?" he whispered and pushed away Tetsuya.

"Yes..." the student seemed a bit sad.

"Oww come on,I'll treat you something after school." Take smiled.

"Really?That's great~" Tetsuya smiled and both went back in their classes.

• Like 1

"Why don't girls ever ask you out?" Rai asks Yu while he sips his 5th drink. Rai liked his liquor and always enjoyed drinking the ones Yu made for him.

"I don't know. You tell me." Rai grins.

"Maybe you should quit it all with the whole princely aura that shouts out 'I belong to everyone' for a while. Guys like you girls are shy to confess to. They will think they are not good enough and feel at a loss if someone, who is in your league, asks you."

"What are you trying to say." Yu fills himself a cup of water as he rests against the counter. "It be a plus if someone beautiful ask me out but, I'm not that picky that I would scare everyone off." Rai sigh and sips the cocktail Yu made for him.

"Girls feel insecure when they meet guys they like. You're kind and help everyone and always busy with work with no time to have fun. It's kind of like 'I've got no time for relationships' kinda feel y'know."

"And you're telling me this because..." Rai shrugged his shoulders and brought the dishes to the sink. Before Yu could say anything Rai held a hand up and washed his own dishes.

"You should go out and have more fun."

"I should follow an advise from a Casanova because?" Yu asks whiling grinning. Rai laughs and shuts off the water after he finished.

"Hey, just saying. You have the looks but sometimes they can be provoking. Ah, except, a few exceptions to girls who have the courage to speak up." Yu smiles.

"Like Mori."

"You still in contact with her?"

"She's married."

"Wow."

"That's normal. He's a nice guy."

"You've even met him?"

"It was by coincidence."

"Lonely?" Yu chuckles.

"I've been too busy trying to beat my rival. No time for that." Rai smiles.

"This is a first. Who is this rival?"

"Takeshi Kitano. Father praises him. Got to admit, he is a cool guy. Great at what he's doing. Intelligent. Very good looking... big hands... smells nice." Rai became quite for a bit as he stares at Yu like he couldn't believe what Yusuke was saying.

"... now why would you know that." Yu stare blinky at Rai for a bit before he covered his mouth.

"Uh, cause we work together."

Rai expression showed a 'uh-huh' look. Before Rai could speak, Suguru came into the kitchen.

"Smells nice." Suguru smiles to Yusuke but soon it reverted to a questionable look. "What is that?" Suguru pointed to his neck to the exact same place where Rai pinched Yusuke neck.

"Ask Rai." Suguru looks to Rai.

"Your son confessed to me." Yusuke smack Rai's shoulder as they both started laughing leaving Suguru dumbfounded.

Finally the classes were over.Somehow today was really tiring at school for Takeshi.Maybe because he couldn't sleep much?And knowing that he had to work till very late again was a real hell.

"Take,what are you planning to do?" both he and Tetsuya were already walking to Takeshi's house.

"I promised you that I'll treat you something,right? That why we are going at home."

"Aww,how romantic that was."

"Wanna kiss the ground or what?"

"Should I really you an answer?"

"Actually no.Better don't say anything."

"Too cold,Takee."

"Oi,oi you're acting like a woman.."

Not so long they were already in front of Kitano's house.Actually,he didn't really have much time left,because soon he was starting work.The red haired male sighed,opening the door.These days maybe was better to miss university.

"So,what do you want?" he turned to Tetsuya,who just sat on the sofa,in the living room.

"What about some of your cocktails?I've never tried one." It was the truth.Takeshi usually didn't make cocktails outside work,because he was too tired or just didn't have the mood to.But once he entered the bar he knew - he had to be the best in front of the clients and his rival.That was like a rule for him.

"Ahaha,okay okay.I'll let you try one of my cocktails." in a minute the drink was ready.

"It's name is 'Beauty' just like you." Take grinned.

"Waa,it's..delicious! You surely know how to make it!" Tetsuya was really surprised.He didn't expect that his friend would be so good in it.He was always taking Kitano's job as a joke.

"Of course~ After all I'm one of the best bartenders here." Somehow it sounded a bit strange when Take said it and even he could feel it.

"Um..Take? Can I go to your workplace?Just for a bit?I won't be bothering you,I promise." What was that?Why did Tetsu want to go to there?

• Like 1

Rai said that he would come later that night and check out the bar since he never had the chance before and left minutes later. Yu just went about his own things as the sky darkened.

Since Suguru own the bar they were earlier than the rest. Yu went to use the bathroom before he came to change into his uniform. Before the establishment of the bar Yusukes suggested that it might be easier to have a room to change into uniform because of busy schedules for some of the bartenders, Suguru decided to add a room for employees. Yu was glad he asked that of his father. Taking off his V-neck long sleeve shirt Yusuke sighs.

Takeshi told his friend that he can come but later.He didn't want the other to be just bothers Take's co-workers rightnow.Everyone was coming in a differnt time there,but still no one was late.

When Tetduya leaved his house,the bartender took a shower and changed his clothes.He put his uniform in his bag and went to the bar.

It seemed that only Suguru was there or so Takeshi thought because he didn't see Yusuke around.

"Good evening,Suguru-san." the red haired male greeted his boss,bowing.

• Like 1

*brzzzzz*

"I'm about to go to work. Who is it at this time." Yusuke tap on the 'answer' option on his phone and heard Rai's voice on the other end.

"Hey I'll be running a little late tonight. Make sure to save me some cocktails." Yu smiles.

"Yea I will Rai, see you later."

"I miss you already darling."

"I'll be seeing you later anyway, Honey." Rai laughs.

"I'm bringing a colleague from work along too. Then we both can boast how good your bar is to the rest." Someone called Rai's name from a distance saying he'll be late and Rai looked at his watch. "I have to go now. Bye Yu." Yu laughs and turn off the phone and put it in his locker.

"Well, time to go on stage again."

A memory of Kitano from the other day made Yusuke smile. That was really unexpected of Kitano.

'How should I return the favor...'

Suguru warned Take that from tomorrow he will be starting work at 3 pm.That was kind of problematic for him,because his classes were over at 2 pm.That meant after school,he should go directly to his work.

'You have a new mesage~' Take's phone rang.Who was it?

"Tomorrow is the last day for the essay,you didn't forget right?" one of his collegues sent him a message,knowing that usually Kitano was forgeting such things.

"Shit,I didn't even start it!" the bartender sighed entering in the changing room without even looking who was inside.

"Really,what's with these teachers?Making me do some shitty essay when I'm finishing in few months.Give me a break.." Takeshi started mumbling,finally lifting his gaze and seeing that Yusuke was there.

"Sorry for bothering you.." Take was ready to leave the room,because he thought he would just make Ohmura feel uncomfortable after the last night.

• Like 1

Pulling the collar down with his hand, Yu sigh with relief as he looked at the pink mark on his neck using the phone as a mirror to show his reflection. It looks like a mosquito bite. Hopefully no ladies ask him what happened or if it was a hickey. They would definitely ask him many questions if they saw it. Fixing the collar on his uniform Yu checked once again. You could barely even see the mark. Good. He was ready to go. Yu closes the locker and heads for the door but hears a familiar voice coming from the other side. The door opens and there Takeshi was. Yusuke grins happily.

"Good afternoon Takeshi!" Yu said in a cheerful voice.

"Really,what's with these teachers? Making me do some shitty essay when I'm finishing in few months. Give me a break.."

It seems Kitano didn't hear him. Essay? Yusuke noticed how troubled Kitano looked and walks to him. When Kitano locked gaze with him, Yusuke thought he looked different than yesterday. Was it because he was wearing casual clothing other than his uniform? No, he didn't think so. He looked exhausted and worn out.

"Take—"

"Sorry for bothering you.."

Kitano turned around and Yusuke wondered why.

"Ah." Kitano must have thought Yusuke felt uncomfortable with what happened yesterday. It was more of a unexpected reaction from what he had thought but it didn't make him feel uncomfortable. Before Kitano could leave Yusuke put his hand by his mouth and called out to him. "The changing room is not that way!"

Yusuke didn't want it to become awkward between the two of them. Especially when things was just starting to become more interesting.

Takeshi stopped,turning his face to see Yusuke.What a relief,the other seemed that the incident yesterday didn't really effect him.

He just smiled going back.At least he shouldn't think how to not meet Ohmura tonight.Well,it actually was his own fault that he couldn't control himself,but it couldn't be helped,having such a handsome male as his rival.

Kitano remembered what he had said a minute ago about the essay and the teachers.Should he say at least one "I'm sorry"?

Why should he?Actually he wasn't even sure if the other heard him.It was possible,because he was quite angry by the fact that he wouldn't be able to sleep all the night,only because he should write his essay.On top of everything his theme was different from his collegues,so even if he wanted to ask someone to write it for it'd be impossible.

"Ah,just want to say one thing: If you've heard something,don't really mind it." the least thing he wanted was his rival to worry for him or even worse,to think that he was some weak guy.

After saying this,Take took his uniform from his bag and started undressing himself.Actually when was the last time when the both with Yusuke were in the changing room alone?

• Like 1

Well, it wasn't any of his business so he didn't want to seem like a nosy person. No matter the problem, Yu was sure Takeshi could handle it.

"Alright. You've got your own things to deal with too. Just don't over work yourself. Or else, I'll be taking the spot light for myself." Yu said while smiling mischievously. Yusuke was about to leave but turns back and walks behind Takeshi. "I just remembered something."

Yu envelope Takeshi in a hug from behind as he put his hand over Takeshi's chest and stomach and smiles.

"Nice bod you've got there Take!" Yusuke quickly step back before Takeshi could react. "Just returning the favor from yesterday, Takeshi." Yusuke says playfully as he waves a hand to Kitano. "See ya at the counter."

Takashi was glad that he shouldn't explain what was happening.Hearing Yusuke's words,he just grinned.If the other was sincere on his words or he just wished him to over work himself,so he would take the spot light only for himself?

The other was way too fast.Before Kitano could react Ohmura already stepped back.If only he had his shirt on himself at that moment,Take wouldn't feel that strange,but now it was different.Yusuke's hand,he wouldn't forget that easy the touch on his bare chest.

"Returning the favor,eh?" the red haired male started laughing when Yu leaved the room.He already decided - he should have that boy no matter what.

As soon as he was ready,Takeshi also leaved the room and took his place behind the bar.He was wondering when will Tetsuya come and if he would be alone or with someone else,like usual?

• Like 1

Yusuke spots Takeshi getting behind the counter and ready to take orders. Yusuke stifle a chuckle as he wipes a glass.

'I can't believe I did that. Must be Rai's influence.'

Yu thought to himself as he grins. Rai was always joking around that Yu felt it rubbed off on him. Yu opened his eyes wide in shock and paused for a few moments then pinched between his eyebrows as he set the glass down.

'Now, just because of that it's not like I'll be touchy touchy like that with Takeshi. Rai that Casanova!'

Looking at Takishi, Yusuke felt a little unsettled and embarrassed. Takeshi must have thought he was weird or impulsive to have done such a thing. Well, it already happened so Yusuke couldn't do anything to undo it. He must definitely work out too because what he felt when he touched Takeshi was not a flat chest and stomach but firm tight muscles that defined the man he is. Yusuke touched his own stomach and realization hits.

'He's much more in shape than I am!'

That had nothing to do with bar tending however, Yusuke didn't want to lose to Takeshi in anything. He always thought they were close in height but he thought wrong. He had to tiptoe a bit to put his chin over Takeshis' shoulder which only gave him more reason to want to beat Takeshi. His height, well, he couldn't do anything about it.

Customers started bustling in and the bar soon was filled with many guests.

Was that Takeshi's imagination or Yusuke looked at him? That boy surely had a side of him that was attracting him.The touch,he could still feel it.What was exactly happening around them these days? A day ago,Take thought that he hate Ohmura,but yesterday,he did something unexpected even for him.And then today what the blond haired male did was even more unexpected.

The costumers started coming already,eh? Kitano was deep in his thoughts again and didn't even notice that few women were asking for him.

"Good evening,ladies.What would you like to drink?" the bartender went to the table where the women were sitting,putting his best smile.

"Waa,such a hot boy.So it's true that here are the most handsome bartenders in Japan." one of the women commented.

"Ahaha,thank you.You are also beautiful,miss." Take had to be nice if he wanted to keep his work.Unfortunately,when he was tired,he wasn't really nice even with his friends.

The women told him what they want and Kitano went back to make the cocktails.Few times,he was on way to drop the glasses and the bottles,because he was getting more and more tired.Of course,somehow he managed to not do anything like that and not so long the cocktails were ready.He served its,going then to the next table.

"Hit me one Ohmura!" Yusuke turns around and smiles.

"Ichinose-san! How have you been? How is Miro?"

Ichiru Ichinose, husband of Miro, Yusuke's ex, an unexpected customer he did not think he would get.

"Got a friend who comes here often. He told me about your bar. I didn't know you worked in this one. How's your father?"

"Haha firstly, what would you like? He is doing good. Thanks for asking." Ichiru smiles as he sits on a chair.

"A late celebration drink for my wedding with Miro. If I knew you work here, I would've brought her along. That is, if you don't mind..."

Yusuke smiled warmly at the thought of seeing his best friend Miro again.

"I would love to see her again. Thank you." Yusuke shakes the cocktail maker as he set a cup on the table and continue to mix. After a few seconds, he pours it in the glass and slide it towards Ichiru. "This is more for a 'pre-dinner' apéritif but, I would like you to have it. Would have been what I would have served you and your wife on your wedding night." Ichiru took a sip and smile with satisfaction.

"What is this called? Excuse my questions, I don't drink as much anymore." Yusuke smiles and bows.

"Paradise."

✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸

Rai ends his call as he shoves it in his pockets. The meeting to discuss details about the hotel and about changes needed to be made and what not was a meeting he found annoying. Since his father left him in charge of the hotel, he had to attend these meetings so he know what is needed. What needs to change and fitting for guests to stay and what to entice them to want to return and use their services again. Rai was still getting used to hotel management and getting familiar with his employees. After that, another meeting. One with his father and colleagues. Another expansion talk about their territory. Lot's of money will definitely be involved. Along with stress. Rai sigh heavily as he walked his way down the street.

Since the bar was near Yusuke's house, he parked his car there and walked to the bar. He could not wait to see Yusuke that night. It would wash away all the stress by just seeing his friend smiling face. His phone rings and he picks it up.

"Tsukuda, what's up? Forgot something?"

"Nope. Just called to say I'm sorry I couldn't make it."

"You tell me things too late! Should've told me it was you and your girlfriend anniversary." Rai said while laughing.

"I'll make it up to you Rai." Tsukuda said apologetically.

"Nah it's fine. It's your forth anniversary after all. We can always go next time." Tsukuda sigh with reflief.

"Ne, Rai, I'm going to propose to her today." Rai stopped in his tracks and he smiled happily.

"Haha I always knew you had it in you! Good luck Tsukuda. I wish you the very best."

"Thanks a lot Rai." Tsukuda said while chuckling. "Hey,"

"Hm?"

"Being in love is nice. You should find someone too, Rai." Rai paused for a moment and smiled sadly.

"Yea. I know... I already found that person." Tsukuda raise a brow in question.

"Do I have the honor of knowing who this person is?" Rai laughs at Tsukuda playful voice.

"Do I have the honor of being your groomsman on your wedding day?" Tsukuda laughs.

"Of course."

"I'll tell you someday."

"Ah. Got it."

"Best of wishes, Tsukuda."

Tsukuda laughs and says his thanks then ended call. Rai put his hand that held his phone in his pocket as he walks to the bar.

Tetsuya was still at home,writing his own essay for tomorrow.He like Takeshi totally forgot about it.Thanks god,his ex called to remind him.

"Ahh man,why should I write such things?Am I some child or what?" he was mumbling,while writing the last sentences on the paper.

Finally,he was ready with the essay and now,he could go in bar where was his friend working.

Actually Tetsuya was Kitano's only friend who knew where he is working.Aother than him only Mio - his old classmate,knew that place.

The reason why Takeshi didn't tell any of his other friends about the bar was simple: They would just disturb him,if they were there.To not talk that some of them may tell to these first years in his university - the worst that could happen.

Tetsuya decided to not go with his usual clothes.He put on a white shirt,dark blue jeans and his black coat.Actually he was rarely wearing these clothes,just because it was too uncomfortable for him.

As soon as he was ready,he leaved his apartment and headed to the bar.To be sure that Takeshi is there he decided to call him.

"Ah,yeah?" Take just took another order from one of his costumers.

"Take,are you working?" Tetsu grinned.

"Of course I'm,idiot.When are you going to come?"

"Ah,just a little bit more and I'm there."

"Okay then,I'll be waiting for you." Take closed the phone,making the cocktail that was ordered.

Not so long and Tetsu was in front of the bar.He smiled and entered in,going right to the bar,because he knew that there he would find his friend.

At that time Kitano was taking a little break.He saw his friend and waved hand.

"Yo." he grinned.

"Sleeping princess,that's a wonderful place,ya know?" Tetsu couldn't hold his jokes anymore.

"Pss,I'll kill you,I'm telling you.Don't call me--" before Take could finish,he saw that another costumer came.

"Stay here,I'm coming rigth away." the red haired male went to take the order,leaving Tetsuya on the bar.

Entering the bar, Rai whistles.

'I like what Suguru did to the place. Last time I was here, it was still in process of being built.'

Rai and Suguru became close and Suguru didn't mind at all when Rai asked if he could call him by his first name. However, he was allowed to call him by his name only when he's off work.

"Thank you for the nice complement."

Rai turns and laughs when he saw Suguru and gave him a hug.

"I haven't been here in a while. You did a great job." Rai closes his eye as he listens to the soothing music in the background. "Very nice choice of music. Fits the bar atmosphere perfectly." Opening his eyes, he looks straight at Yusuke. It seems he was serving another customer and chuckles. "Seems like he's never short on customers ne, Master." Suguru chuckles.

"He's working hard at his job." Rai shows a concern expression and cross his arms.

"A bit too much I must say..." Suguru looks at Rai then to Yusuke.

"You're right about that. But, that's what being a bartender is all about. It's their job to satisfy their clients. Working 24/7 is pretty normal for most bartenders. I'm joking." Suguru said when he saw Rai look at him in doubt and chuckles. "If I met someone who really worked that many hours, I'll be wondering how they even manage the energy to work that much without sleep." Rai chuckles lightly.

"It is however, it's more frustrating if you are also attending college at the same time as well." Suguru coughs.

"Yes. It is." Rai smiles mischievously.

"Alrighty. Cya Master. I'm gonna go and get myself a drink." Suguru nods and left.

Rai was about to go to Yusuke but someone else caught his attention.

Takeshi saw that a new costumer entered in the bar and went to take his order.

"Welcome to the club,Mr." because it was the first time he was seeing that male,he even bowed.Actually it was Rai,but Take didn't know him,so couldn't just go and ask what does the other want.

For a moment Tetsuya turned to see what was his friend doing,but seeing Rai he froze on place.What was he doing here?Why from all people it should be him?

Tetsu's first love was that guy.They both were from the same high school,but they weren't really good friends.Especially when Tetsuya started liking Rai,he tried to not meet him as much as possible at school.

Now when so many years passed,they met again,but what would happen?The male had no idea.

"You must be Kitano Takeshi." Rai grins and held out a hand. "The name's Rai. Rihito Rai. I've heard so much about you from my friend over there." Rai gesture his hand towards Yusuke. "I'm told you are a great worker as well as a worthy opponent. I've had countless of Yusuke's drink and let me warn you, his are the best. He takes much pride in his work." Rai smiles. "As well you. Care to show me how good you are?" Rai challenges Takeshi and he smiles mischievously.

Yusuke finishes his order and stands in wait as those many around him already still sip their drinks. No need to do any refill yet.

"Oi, Yusuke. Rai is here." Suguru pointed out as he teaches a bar back how to arrange wine and cocktails.

"I don't see the guy." Scanning the room he caught Takeshi and Rai together. Seeing Rai talking happily with his rival made him want to run and grab the casanova and brand him into a seat next to him.

"Seems like he made friends with Takeshi."

"Why is he over there? That idiot!" Yusuke said in an annoyed tone. Suguru shrugs his shoulder in nonchalant as he goes back to teaching.

'He better not be telling Takeshi about my adventure of embarrassing moments...'

Yusuke saw Rai waving hand to someone who he did not know. Looking at Rai's direction, he notice the man who he was waving to. He was talking with Takeshi when he arrived earlier. Yusuke was now confused but didn't let it bother him. It was time for work. Personal business comes after. Though, who really knows. He was human after all. Especially when it comes to Rai. Who knows what unexpected things he would do next.

Takeshi was surprised that the male knew his name.Was it true? If Yusuke have talked about him in front of Rai? What exactly were they talking about?

"Should I ask,what exactly do you know about me?" it was somehow annoying Take,but why?Was it because that guy was friend of Ohmura?Or because he was talking different things behind his back?

It seemed that Rai wanted to test his ability,eh?So it be.

"As you wish,Rai-san." the bartender chuckled.bowing again and taking his place behind the bar.He wanted to make the best cocktail till now.He started mixing vodka with some orange and apple juice.Then he put some whiskey and grapefruit juice.Actually,Take wasn't super the other would like it.It was the first mixing these things,so he was a bit afraid.Also,the red haired male had the feeling that Rai was trying to compare him to Yusuke - the thing that he hated the most.

"Here,sir - your cocktail." Kitano said giving Rai the glass with the cocktail.

Rai smiles as he accepts the drink. Taking a sip, his face turns serious as he set the drink down.

"The taste of the grapefruit you added, perfect addition to the rest of the ingredients. Well blended. No fault with the whiskey you used. The orange juice is overpowering the main ingredient of the cocktail a bit. I advise you to lessen the taste next time. Easy to drink. I like the way it stimulated my taste buds. Not bad. I'll give you a B-."

Setting the drink down, Rai connects his gaze with Takeshi.

"I believe you could have given a more subtle approach. A couple more tries then you can perfect this drink." Rai sat back and relax as he looks to Takeshi.

"Yusuke always asks me to taste his new cocktails so I can tell this your first time mixing these ingredients. Don't worry, I'm not offended. More so, I'm flattered you chose me." Rai takes the cocktail Takeshi made and sips some more. Rai notices Takeshi uneasy expression and knew what Takeshi was thinking.

"I don't like to compare my bartenders. I'm someone who critiques, encourages and advise if my help is called upon. Everyone is different. Even if the cocktails have the same name, the bartender who makes them are different talented individuals." Standing up from his seat, Rai left a 50 dollar tip.

"As thanks for the cocktail. Next time," Rai smiles to Takeshi with a proud expression. "Swoon me off my feet with your best cocktail."

That was the first time someone was actually telling him something like that.No matter that at the moment Takeshi was a bit angry,very soon he would be thankful to Rai.From time to time it was nice to hear some critiques.Now Takeshi had a new goal,to make this cocktail perfect.

Woah that guys was amazing.He could even understand what was the read haired male thinking.So he wasn't really comparing him to Yusuke?No matter that Take didn't really want to believe in that,he in the end did exactly that.

"Please,take your money back,Mr.Rai. I can't take them,because the cocktail wasn't perfect.The next when you come to me and I can make a cocktail without doing any mistakes,then yu can give me some money." Kitano gave back the money,smiling.

It would only hurt his pride if he have just took the money,knowing that actually he didn't really do anything.

"Excuse me,but...if I know you from somewhere,sir?" Tetsuya spoke all of sudden.No matter that he was sure Rai didn't really remember him,he decided to test his luck.Maybe in the end Rai would remember him.

"Ah, I hope this didn't offend you. I often leave tips for my bartenders that it became a habit." Rai scratches his head as he accepts the money back.

'Is there such a thing as perfection?' Rai thought to himself as he shook his head.

"Actually, the word 'perfection' is more of an understatement." Rai gives Takeshi a serious look as he told him.

"Creations cannot succeed without the creators's passion. Have fun and enjoy what you create."

Standing eye to eye with Takeshi he realized something about the man. Takeshi had an aura about him that was completely different from Yusuke and anyone he has ever met before. He didn't understand the reason why and it intrigued him.

"Excuse me, but...if I know you from somewhere,sir?"

Rai recognizes the voice and looks down to his left. There, sitting, was a familiar face. Rai retrace his memories back and smiles.

"I remember you. We used to go to the same high school together. Tetsuya, am I right? If I'm wrong please correct me."

"It's okay.You didn't offend me or something.Also,excuse me if I was rude with you,Rai-san." Takeshi bowed once more,apologizing.

"Creations cannot succeed without the creators's passion. Have fun and enjoy what you create."

"What interesting words." the bartender smiled.He would surely remember these words,no matter what.

"To have fun,eh?" he chuckled,then went to take the next order from some new costumers that arrived.Onlu few more hours and he would be finishing work.The thing he wanted the most right now.

Was that even possible?Rai was remembering him?Tetsuya grinned,pointing the place next to him.

"Yeah,I'm Ayane Tetsuya.It's really nice to see you again,Rai-san." he smiled.It was the truth.No matter how hard he wanted to hide it,Tetu was really happy that he was meeting that guy again.

"You were not rude at all! Don't be so formal Kitano-san. Ah. Takeshi. I'll call you Takeshi from now on. If you don't mind?" Rai asks while smiling.

"Please, as ex-mates, I don't want any formalities between us. Just call me Rai, Tetsuya. I know we weren’t really close during high school but why not now?" Rai smiles and shakes hands with Tetsuya. "How’s everything going for you Tetsuya? Any girlfriend you are currently seeing?" Rai lifts a pinky as he smiles cheekily.

Yusuke was bored. He thought Rai was coming to see him that night but apparently he was wrong.

'Did he come tonight just to talk with Takeshi? That two timer!'

Yusuke joke in his head as he chuckles to himself.

'Rihito Rai. You will not get to have any of my coffee latte when you come over next time.'

Niwa walks into the bar and notices Yusuke laughing to himself. Walking up to Suguru who was talking with the person in training, he taps Suguru's shoulder.

"Master. Why is Ohmura-san laughing to himself?"

Suguru slit his eyes to Yusuke's direction as he held both hands in the air like he was about to grab something.

"I have no idea."

"He's kind of creepy right now."

"Hey." Suguru messes with Niwa's hair with one hand as he rests the other on his hip. "Don't talk bad about my son. Only I can."

"But it's true." Suguru tries to hold back a laugh as he covers his mouth while looking at Niwa expressionless expression.

Niwa shows no reaction what-so-ever. He was nicknamed 'King' by Yusuke. Why? Because Niwa was the king of the staring game which Yusuke, who invited him to a drinking party at Yu’s house, and many other friends lost the competition to cause they couldn’t stare at him without laughing after ten seconds.

Niwa never shows any emotions and do what he’s told with no objection when it comes to his job. He was curt and honest but in a good way. Sometimes his honest actions and words make Yusuke and Suguru laugh at his innocence. His sleepy eyes always make others think he's half asleep. But once he holds a cocktail, his body moves swiftly as he shows his flair tending skills. He only works four nights a week. Suguru made a deal with him since he has personal issues that require his full attention. Besides, a lot of customers come to watch him flair. Today was his rest day.

“Why are you here Kazutomo? Isn’t today your rest day?”

Niwa stares at Suguru silently and Suguru stares back in question.

“No reason.”

On the night that Yusuke held the drinking party, when they decided to do a staring competition Suguru was the only person who could hold Niwa’s gaze without blinking for a long time. Yusuke and his friends was impressed and wanted to see who the winner was but they all fell asleep drunk and wasted the next day. Only Yusuke was the one who had a good night’s sleep. The winner was never announced because it seems, as Niwa explained it, they both fell asleep with their eyes opened.