Voices of Sirens (Bloodysadist x Lavi)

Bloodysadist

"Yusuke,I'm need to go somewhere.Will be back in a while. Ah and,Ayane,come with me."

Yusuke smiles.

"Take your time." When Takeshi and his friend left, Yusuke turns to look at Rai. "He's cute." Yusuke said while resting his elbow on the counter, the other on his hip with a towel in his hand. Rai laughs.

"Right? That's why I warned him. There are many eyes lurking." Rai stated as he points a finger to his eye. "This may be a celebration for our company but, don't forget, this party consists of single ladies too who would use this chance to their advantage. I don't blame them. Being in this kind of industry, you barely get to have fun." Yusuke chuckles. "Yusuke."

"Hm?"

Rai looks at Yusuke seriously.

"Does your rival, Takeshi kun, does he seem somewhat irritated when I'm around?"

"Wha? What are you talking about? You two barely know each other." Rai rest his hand in his hair when he turn his body side ways and rest his elbow on the counter. Looking at the crowd, he notice some ladies whispering and giggling stealing glances at him. Rai smiles and winks and the ladies blushes.

"I just get this vibe from him, y'know." Gesturing, Rai tries to think about how to explain his words. "It's like a... 'I don't like you' kind of vibe. I get those a lot so I know when I see or feel one. Especially from men."

Yusuke looks at Rai with disinterest.

"I'm disappointed in you." Yusuke said as he slit his eyes in suspicion. He didn't mean it in a mean way.

"What? Why?" Rai held his hands up with innocence.

"Just because you are good looking doesn't mean he would feel that way for you."

"You just said I'm good looking." Rai smiles cheekily.

"Shut up or else I'll call you ugly. Takeshi kun is not like that."

"That wasn't what I was implying. It's the vibe I get from him every time we meet. It's like, 'Bam!' There it is! Don't you feel it?"

"Are you aiming for Takeshi san? Cause if you are, I don't care if you swing that way because, you are my best friend and I accept everything about you and don't discriminate against homosexuals. But, if you are aiming for my rival at least do it after I defeated him. Also, I don't think he would ever fall for you." Yusuke couldn't and didn't even want to imagine how it would be like if the two male were to date. It just didn't seem right. Total opposites. But if they did... Yusuke picks up a bat and hits home run.

'Bye, bye, Conscience.'

Rai looks at Yusuke dumbfounded.

"Yusuke..."

"What?"

"I think that is one of your most stupidest assumptions ever."

Yusuke growls.

"What are you trying to say?" Yusuke glares at his friend who was laughing so hard that they could barely breathe.

"I can't believe you! Of all reasons why that?!" Rai bends over with laughter and Yusuke cheeks burn with embarrassment.

"Be quiet, Rai! You are attracting attention." Yusuke lowers his voice as he notice the many eyes from the crowd.

"Hahahahaa~ Yusuke, I will never be tire of you. You are too entertaining to watch! HAHA!"

Yusuke blushes even more and quickly wipes the table to distract himself from thinking about what he accused Rai of.

"Shut... up." He couldn't say anything to Rai. Yes. He did make a dumb assumption about Rai. He was even more ashamed that he spouted such nonsense about his rival. Yusuke face palm himself and couldn't bare too look at Takeshi's face when he comes back.

"Ah~ That was a good laugh." Rai smiles happily at Yusuke and put his chin on top of his fist. "At least I'm glad about one thing. You don't hate gays."

"Course not. Everyone is free to love whoever they want. I don't judge anyone by their preferences and likes."

"That's right. That's how you've always been. Always accepting." Rai furrows his brow. "Is Takeshi kun taken?"

Yusuke stops his movements and stare at Rai with eyes wide open, a sweat made it's way down to Yusuke's chin.

"N-No. He just told me he was single... Why?"

Rai rubs his chin then smiles at Yusuke.

"Nothing in particular."

Yusuke feel for Takeshi.

'Takeshi kun... Good luck.'

Yusuke knew that look. It was a look that Rai always show when he had something planned. It either ends in a good way or in bad way. Yusuke could only hope everything turn out for the best. Rai whistles to himself and enjoys his cocktail.

'There is something odd about that 'Takeshi kun'. I'll find out soon enough.'

Smiling mischievousness, Rai couldn't wait until the other two male made their way back to the counter.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• Lavi

"Ne,Tetsu..what's wrong with you?" Take tilted his head,his cigarette between his lips.

"Eh?What do you mean?" Tetsuya grinned,trying to hide his bad mood.Unfortunately his friend knew him too well.He could notice when something wasn't right.

"Ah,boy.." he rufled Ayane's hair,chuckling.What surprised him was that his friend didn't hit him or pushed his hand,but just the opposite.He closed his eyes,like trying to forget everything.

"So,don't tell me you were dumped again?" Because these two weeks the both could barely talk,Takeshi had no idea what was happening with his collegue.If he was dating someone?He was missing almost all the classes during that period.

"Mm,yeah..if you can put it that way." Tetsu sighed.

"Who was it?Some girl from the university?" Usually his friend was dating girls from their university,no matter that for Takeshi it was stupid.He prefered to date someone who isn't in the same school as him,because if they break up,it'd be just too painful when they meet everyday.

"Nope..but please,let's do not talk about that." Tetsuya was right.It would just hurt him even more if he had to talk about that. "Um,Kitano...you also look a bit down?What's happening?" even some idiot would notice that something was wrong.

"Actually,I have no idea...Just every timr when I see that male...I feel that strange feeling.Like...hate at first sight?" That was the truth.It wasn't like Rai did something.It was just annoying seeing him with Yusuke.

"Eh? That male?Who?" Ayane couldn't understand what was his friend trying to say.

Takeshi exhaled some smoke,looking around,then leaning close to Tetsu and whispering.

"Rihito Rai."

Tetsuya's eyes widen when he heard the name.His eart started beating fast.

"What?Rai-senpai?" he blinked several times.

"Senpai?Ah indeed you were from the same high school,right?" What a mistake to talk about that male in front of him.But what could he do?Tetsuya was his closest friend.He couldn't go and tell anyone else about that.

"B-but why?If he did something bad to you?" Ayane had no idea that his friend would hate the male he loved.

"Uh...it's just that...his demeanor when he is with Yusuke is annoying." What was he actually saying?When he was with Yusuke?Takeshi surely was crazy.

"Don't tell me that..."Ayane couldn't even say it.o it was wrong.Ohmura was the one that Rai loved.What should he do?If he should tell Take?No,it'd be like to betray his senpai.

'They both like the same person.'

"Tetsu?You're too quiet.What are you thinking about?If I said something that I shouldn't?" Kitano blinked.His friend was acting strange.

"Ah,no no nothing.Let's go back.You're on work after all.Don't forget that."Ayane was right.Take finished his cigarette and the both came back to Rai and Yusuke.

Once they arrived Kitano took his place and started taking the orders of the guests.Somehow it seemed like he totally forgot how annoyed he was.

When Tetsuya and Takeshi came back, Rai waves for Tetsu to sit next to him.

Yusuke noticed Takeshi and smiles but soon he turn the other way. He still feel guilty and embarrassed for accusing Rai of wanting a relationship with his rival.

"Takeshi kun. Take over for a bit ne? I need to go and uh-- get some fresh air." Smiling, Yusuke left to use the bathroom.

Rai smiles at Takeshi.

"So how long have you both known each other? You and Yusuke, that is."

Rai couldn't help but want to stir the fire a bit.

* * * Back at the Bar * * *

"Kazutomo! Come here for a second, will you." Niwa sets down the cocktail and walks to Suguru who just handed a drink to his customer.

"Yusuke forgot his phone." Niwa was silent for a moment as he stares at the phone.

"You want me to..."

Suguru scratch his head.

"I was going to have you send it back to him at the hotel but..."

Niwa looks at Suguru and nods.

"I'll do it. Tell me the name and direction of the hotel please and I'll send it to him."

Suguru thought for a moment and shakes his head.

"Nevermind. I think he can go two days without his phone. He can always contact me through the hotel phone."

Niwa nods and left back to work. Suguru opens Yusuke phone and sees a picture of him and smiles. Before he closed it, a text message notification vibrated. Suguru looks to see who it was and frowns at the subject message.

Tetsuya wasn't sure if he should go.Well,he didn't have anything to lose anyway.The male smiled and sat next to Rai.Somehow,Ayane got that feeling like..something bad was going to happen,but what?

Takeshi kun. Take over for a bit ne? I need to go and uh-- get some fresh air.

Take nodded,taking Yusuke's place and standing now in front of Rai.

So how long have you both known each other? You and Yusuke, that is.

Kitano smiled back to the older male,answering to his question,while making one of the cocktails that were ordered.

"Two years already.Why so curious?" the bartender chuckled,giving the cocktail to the male who ordered it.

He was pretty calm right now,but would that last long?

"Two years already.Why so curious?"

"Two years eh? He's my friend after all. Even I would like to know what kinds of people he's met." Rai smiles. "Considering how long I've known Yusuke, you are the first he has ever mentioned as his rival. I'm a bit jealous."

Yusuke washes his hand and takes a good look in the mirror at himself. Noting that his hair clip was falling off, he fix it back in place. He was getting exhausted. Looking at the time he sigh unpleasantly.

'An hour and a half left. Feels like it would be a long time before the party ends considering how slow it is at the moment.'

There were musicians, other than the ones in the hotel, that Rai's father, Rihito Ryumasa, had arranged that would come later that night. There will also be a dance event and some other Rai's father thought of. Yusuke was starting to wonder if he would make it that night.

Walking out from the bathroom after wiping his hands, Yusuke sat on a bench by the window. Rubbing between his brow, Yusuke turns and looks outside where the party was being held. He sees Rai and Takeshi talking to one another and Yusuke wondered if everything was alright. It seems like Tetsuya was kind of left out. Yusuke sighs. Well, he better get going before Rai says or does anything unnecessary. Standing up, he made his way down the stairs.

"Aww,please don't be like that,Rihito-san." Take was cleaning one glass. "He is your best friend after all.You shouldn't be jealous." he turned the glass few times,to see if there wasn't some dirty place left. "Or,don't tell me that you're afraid,I may take your place?" didn't even looking at the other Kitano just grinned.

If Rai wanted to play with him,so it be.

Tetsuya was really worried what could happen if these two continued being like that.Especially when he knew that the both Rai and Kitano like the same guy.

He was happy seeing that Yusuke is coming back.Now the things should become normal,or so he hoped.

"Ohmura-kun,are you okay?" Out of sudden that was the only thing that popped in his head.

"Or,don't tell me that you're afraid,I may take your place?"

"Why would I be? I've got many years I've shared with him and they won't be gone anytime soon. Maybe I'm jealous about the fact that Yusuke has someone who he could talk about with eyes that burns with a challenge. But that's fine. Knowing I can be there when he needs me is more than enough. He and I are pretty close, after all." Rai smiles. "Now, why would I be jealous of you taking my place? That is, if you guys are even acquainted." Rai sips his drink and sits back in his chair.

Yusuke walks towards the counter

Ohmura-kun,are you okay?"

"Just tired." Yusuke chuckles. "Thanks for asking, Tetsuya san. Can't wait until the day is over." Yusuke notice the awkward atmosphere between the other two male and walks to stand behind the counter.

"Now, I wonder what you two would be talking about." Yusuke grins. "How is your day so far, Rai?" Yusuke was trying to direct Rai's attention to him instead of Takeshi. He didn't want the bad feeling he felt when he came back.

"A good one because I got to see you in formal wear. Suits you." Yusuke sighs.

"But I don't like to wear formal." Rai chuckles.

"I know."

"Ahahaha,I'm srry for my words,Rihito-san." Takeshi smiled innocently. "The least I wanted was to say something bad." he even bowed.

Actually he wasn't sorry at all.Why would he?Weren't they playing a game?

Just when Kitano planned to say something again,Yusuke came back.Why now,from all times?It was getting interesting chatting with Rai.

Can't wait until the day is over.

"When are you gonna finish guys?" Tetsuya,just like Yusuke tried to change the topic again.He looked at Takeshi who was o back to his place,resting on the chair,for a minute.

"My sleeping princess,is too naive sometimes." he chuckled,but behind these words he meant something else:

'Are you some idiot to have a fight with him?'

Thanks god that Takeshi could understand him.He didn't really answer,but just grinned.Because the night was on way to finish soon,Take even poured himself a glass of whiskey and sipped.

"Ahahaha,I'm sorry for my words,Rihito-san. The least I wanted was to say something bad."

"Ah, no worries." Rai laughs. "We are just having a little nice chat. No need for apologies." Rai couldn't help but smile. The boy was stirred up by Rai's presence. Now, if he could understand why. Before he could continue, Tetsuya interrupted him.

"When are you gonna finish guys?"

"Hmm I think it ends around 8pm. Right Takeshi?" Yusuke asks Take and notice the male sipping a drink. "Oi. Not fair." Yusuke shows an envy expression at Take. He wanted to drink some too but at the same time, didn't. Smiling, Yusuke just remembered something.

"Ah, here they come." Rai stated when he turns towards the direction where the entertainment his father set up came. "They are the musician group my father likes." The musician groups set up their equipment's to ready and play. It seems everyone's attention was directed towards the musicians and completely engross in anticipation of what they would play. Yusuke used this chance and bends in front of Takeshi.

"Why the grumpy face?" Yusuke can pretty much guess the reason but he wanted Takeshi to enjoy himself that night so he took the liberty to lighten the mood.

Hmm I think it ends around 8pm. Right Takeshi?

Take nodded.Not so much time left.Come to think of it,the bartender had no idea what to do after that.Should he just go and rest in his room?But somehow he didn't want to leave Tetsuya alone.No wait,Tetsu had Rai with him right?But then what would Yusuke do?

Ah,Kitano shaked head,trying to stop all this thinking.He look at the musician group and smiled lightly.Finally something different tonight.

Why the grumpy face?

Kitano lifted his face,looking right into Yu's eyes.Was the other male worried?

"It's nothing.Just had a tough week,you know.Maybe I really need to rest good these three days." the red haired male grinned,reaching hand to ruffle Yuuke's hair.

"Why don't you join me for a drink?" he chuckled,pouring himself second glass of whiskey.

"It's nothing.Just had a tough week,you know.Maybe I really need to rest good these three days."

When Takeshi ruffle his hair, he grins.

'Good. He's smiling.'

"Why don't you join me for a drink?"

Yusuke smiles at Takeshi and a thought came to his mind.

"Hmm, that would be nice but," Yusuke pulls Takeshi's tie towards him and licks the man cheek. No one payed them any mind, as the music soar through the entire area.

tumblr_m8lm60bAEm1qfw94to1_1280_zps2c6f63f9.png

"I much prefer this. Much more." Yusuke smiles mischievousness. "Thanks for the thought."

Yusuke extract his revenge. Because there are many guests around, Yusuke knew Takeshi couldn't do anything to him. This opportunity was too good to pass up.

"I know it's not much but, that's my 'Thanks' for that night."

That surely surprised Takeshi.What was the meaning of all this? He was licked by his rival?

I know it's not much but, that's my 'Thanks' for that night.

Ah,that night.Kitano totally forgot about that.So it was a "Thanks",eh?" The bartender put his hand on his forehead,smirking.

"Why don't you show me a better "Thanks" later?" Take whispered,taking a sip of his whiskey.

'Ah,it finished.I'll pour one last glass.'

That was what the red haired male thought,but unfortunately he was wrong.Actually he was drinking really rarely,but still he was good drunker.

Just tonight he wanted so badly to get at least a bit drunk,so he needed few more glasses.

"Why don't you show me a better "Thanks" later?"

Yusuke laughs.

"Hmm maybe. But, what was that? Let me have a taste?." Yusuke refereed to Takeshi's drink when he rest his hand on the male shoulder.

Rai turns around and notice how close Yusuke act towards Takeshi. A bit annoyed, Rai interrupts them.

"Why don't you make me another drink, Yusuke?"

"Ah, ok." Yusuke left Takeshi side to make another cocktail. "Tetsuya san, don't let Rai hog all the cocktails." Yusuke chuckles. "What would you like to drink? Oh, but, if Takeshi san knows what you like, you can have him make yours too."

Hmm maybe. But, what was that? Let me have a taste?

"Tc,tc,Yusuke-kun seems to be in mood of playing with his senpai,eh?" Takeshi joked.He had never imagined that he would call himself 'senpai',when he was around Ohmura.Just the two had never been that close.

Kitano noticed that Rai was annoyed for something and decided to joke with him.

"What happens,Rihito-san,someone stole your girlfriend?"

Tetsuya wanted to hit his friend with something.Was he already drunk or what?

"Oi,sleeping princess,make me a cocktail!" Ayane ordered,placing his sadistic smile.He just hoped that the other won't get angry,because he called him like that.

Take didn't say anything.Just got up,making some fast cocktail and handed it to Tetsuya.

"Fot my lovely,Tet-chan~" That was bad.He already started flirting.That meant only one thing - the brtender was getting drink.

"Yusuke-kun..I'll take care of Rai,but please would take care of him then?" Ayane pointed at his friend who sat back on the chair,drinking his 5th glass already.

"Tc,tc,Yusuke-kun seems to be in mood of playing with his senpai,eh?"

"If can get a sip, then yes." Yusuke laughs and hands a cocktail to Rai.

What happens,Rihito-san,someone stole your girlfriend?

"You two are actually kinda close, huh." Rai chuckles.

Well, he might as well enjoy the night. He's got many other chances to find out more about Takeshi.

"Sure, label me as the girl in the relationship, Takeshi san." Yusuke says as he chuckles. "Rai, make it clear who's the man."

"You are, Yusuke. Takeshi kun," Rai held a hand up to his face. "Better watch out for his punches. He's a mean tiger."

"Nice way to put it, Rai." Yusuke says and smiles innocently when in truth, he felt like smacking Rai behind the head.

"That was a compliment." Rai smiles.

"Don't make me sound like a punching machine." Rai chuckles and raise his hands in surrender.

"Tetsu, how you liking the party so far?"

While Rai chat with Tetsuya, Yusuke notice the signs in Takeshi.

'Was he ever this flirty at the bar?'

"Oi, Takeshi san," Yusuke tugs at Take's sleeve.

If can get a sip, then yes.

"Say.'Aaa'." Take chuckled,offering his glass.He should stop drinking,he knew it,but something was just him drinking more and more.

Takeshi just listened to the conversation between Rai and Yusuke,blinking the whole time.What were they talking about?Punches?Ah,he didn't really care.

"Kitano,what Rai is trying to say,is that Yusuke is punching people from time to time." Tetsu started having fun,watching his friend drunk.Actually he was quite cute,not knowing what is happening around.

Tetsu, how you liking the party so far?

"Ah." Ayane looked at Rai. "Ah,yeah.I like it pretty much.It's really fun,especially when I'm with such a nice guy like you." he smiled.

Oi, Takeshi san

"Mm?" For a moment Takeshi stopped with all this flirting,pouring his last glass - this time for real.

"Ah,yeah.I like it pretty much.It's really fun,especially when I'm with such a nice guy like you."

"You are giving me too much credit." Rai didn't know what to say other than the fact that Tetsuya was too cute. "Ahh you're really too nice. I'm really that great." Rai can't help but laugh. "That's right, Yusuke and Takeshi kun are staying here for three days. Why don't you stay too? Don't worry about the chargers. This is free, from the owner himself." Rai grins like a kid. "Let's go book you a room?"

"Oi, oi, oi! Takeshi kun." Looking into his eyes Yusuke could already tell. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Takeshi Kitano was drunk. Yusuke looks at the time and it seems like there was less than half an hour left. The guest were too engross with Rai's father entertainment performances Yusuke thought it was alright to leave the party and come back after he takes Takeshi to his room.

"Rai, I'll be right back."

Rai nods and turns to look at Takeshi.

"What's wrong?"

Yusuke holds both Takeshi's shoulders to keep him steady.

"Just a little slip. I hope you don't mind my partner here." Rai smiles and nods.

"Don't worry. The party is going to end pretty soon anyways so you guys can just go to your rooms."

"Thanks a bunch."

Yusuke slowly takes Takeshi from the area and enters the other side of the room so no one would see them. When they were inside, he took the drunk bartender into the elevator at the end of the corridor.

"I'm just saying the truth." Tetsuya said too much.These words just came out from his mouth.He even felt a bit embarrassed.

Why don't you stay too? Don't worry about the chargers. This is free, from the owner himself.

Ayane couldn't believe what he was hearing.No of course he couldn't stay there for such a long time and for free.It was like using Rai,just because he was rich.

"Sorry,but...I can't." he smiled a bit sadly of course.After that night,everything would be back to normal.He wold be busy with the university and Rai with his work.

Ayane saw how drunk Takeshi was and got really angry.How could he do that?On such a night?While he is working and in front of the male he liked.

'He is such an idiot sometimes.'.

Tetsu wanted to warm Ohmura about Takeshi's habit when he was drunk,but it was too late.The both already leave before he could say anything.

"What..are we gonna do now?" he sighed.

Not so long Kitano was already in front of his room with Yusuke.Of course he wasn't that drunk,to not even know what is he doing.Just his small habit of flirting was on way to be showed.

When the both males entered in,instead of falling down or falling asleep,Takeshi just stood on his legs like he wasn't even drunk.

"Ne,Yusuke-kun...isn't it time to show me your better version of "Thanks" for that night?" the bartednder chuckled,slowly pressing his rival against the wall.

"Sorry,but...I can't."

"O-oh... I guess," Rai puts on a fake sullen expression. "I wanted to chat with you some more before you go back to school." Rai turns the other way, making him look regretful. Rai put a hand by his eyes. "Hopefully I see you again. Though, it might be a long time before we chat again..."

Rai tries not to smile as he lie.

Yusuke opens the door to Takeshi's room and walks inside. Before he could tell Takeshi to relax and wait for him to make a drink to help sooth the cocktails a bit, Takeshi caught him off guard.

Ne,Yusuke-kun...isn't it time to show me your better version of "Thanks" for that night?"

Cornered once again, Yusuke smiles uncomfortably.

"N-now, Takeshi san. You are drunk." When Takeshi press closer against him, Yusuke jumps. "Really drunk. Calm down. Let me make you a drink to help you wake up a little ne? I still have to go back to where Rai is. I'll, uh, show you another time." Yusuke was desperate. He didn't know this side of his rival and he didn't want to. A feeling squeeze his chest. He knew, something was going to happen again.

Tetsuya grabbed Rai's hand,looking at the ground.Hearing his friend's words,made him so unhappy that he wished to stay forever with him.

"I-I...I'll stay.But...are there any free rooms in the hotel?" Ayane saw how many guests were there and that made him a bit worried.If there wasn't any free room what?

"You know...I have one really really bad habit when I'm drunk." Take grinned,bitting lightly Yusuke's neck.

"Better don't try to run,you'll make the things just more difficult than now." Seeing these juicy lips again and in that condition,Takeshi couldn't resist.He had to have that boy tonight! Even if after that he would regret.

The bartender didn't even wait a minute more and kissed Yusuke.The kiss wasn't as passionate as the first one they shared that night,nor a rough one.It was more like a kiss full with so many different feeligs - full with love.

Rai flips around and smiles like a child to Tetsuya.

"Perfect. Let's go get you a room." Taking his hand, Rai takes Tetsuya to the counter without getting a reply from the male. When they arrived, Rai asked for a room for Tetsuya.

"I'm sorry, Rihito sama. We are currently booked for the night."

"Is that so..." Rai rubs his chin and smiles when an idea came to mind. "Why don't we share a room, Tetsu?"

- - - - - - - - - - -

"You know...I have one really really bad habit when I'm drunk." Take grinned,bitting lightly Yusuke's neck.

Yusuke flinches and growls. His most sensitive space, why does Takeshi have to bite there?

'Is this Déjà vu or what.'

"And what is that? Ah, but tell me another time. I've got work to attend to." He said jokingly.

'I must be insane to be able to joke at a time like this.'

Yusuke was about to push Takeshi and throw him on the bed to confine him there and roll him up in blankets so he could do what was needed to be done. Give the drunk his much needed wake up call.

"Better don't try to run,you'll make the things just more difficult than now."

"Takeshi san, settle down—Mn!"

Yusuke, knowing that Takeshi had kissed him out of drunkenness, was going to hit the man to make him cool down however, he stopped. Struggling at an effort to calm down his beating heart, Yusuke tries to stop Takeshi. With every push, Takeshi's strengthens his hold. The kiss was completely different from the first time and Yusuke didn't understand why.

'Takeshi... what are you thinking about right now?'

The kiss was sweeter, the kiss was soft, the kiss was filled with warmth... a feeling Yusuke hasn't experienced for such a long time. One he was most afraid of. Yusuke bites Takeshi's lips, hard, enough to taste blood in mouth. Breaking the kiss, Yusuke looks up at Takeshi.

"This is no time for games, Take!"

Yusuke declares. A feeling of hurt engulfs him. Like needles that pierce his heart, the pain stabs with force. He didn't want it to be this way. He didn't want the man to hold him when his feelings were in such turmoil. His head spun in confusion as he holds onto Takeshi's chest.

'I don't have feelings for him. I don't... have feelings for Takeshi.'

Yusuke looks to the floor and sucks in a deep breath to calm himself. It was faint, but Yusuke felt something rocked his senses.

He wanted to kiss the man. He wanted the man to kiss him. He wanted the man to hold him.

When those feelings sank in, Yusuke blushes from ear to ear. If this continues any further, Yusuke wouldn't be able to fight back. He wanted to love but he didn't know how. He gave up on love a long time ago that he couldn't understand how it felt anymore. Takeshi does not even like him in ‘that’ way so he didn't want to misunderstand. He was sure of one thing. He didn't want such feelings that would start from sensual attraction. That would be wrong and cruel for the both of them. Remembering Takeshi’s words from that night, Yusuke close his eyes and lowers his head to hide his face.

‘This is only a game to him. That warmth I felt earlier was only an illusion.’ Yusuke made a fist with his hand that rest against the male chest.

"Takeshi kun. Get a hold of yourself.”

Why don't we share a room, Tetsu?

"E-eh?I-in one room with you?" hearing these words Tetsuya's heart started beating fast.Was he dreaming or what?

This is no time for games, Take!

Games? But Takeshi wasn't playing anymore.If that was a game,if that was just a game...he would be really happy.Unfortunately right now,he was sincere.Maybe even too sincere to do such a thing.But that was the way he was.He couldn't change himself.

Takeshi kun. Get a hold of yourself.

"You're really cruel,you know that?" Kitano took a deep breath,wraping his hand around the fist reasting on his chest.He kissed it gently,hugging tightly Yusuke.

"What are you afraid of?" he rested his head on the other's shoulder,in the same time slowly starting the dress him off.First he unbuttoned the vest,then the shirt.

Such a nice body the other had.A body asking to be touched so badly.Takeshi couldn't resist the view.He low his head,to Ohmura's chest,kissing his gently.

He wanted to show the other that he wasn't joking anymore.No!The last time,when he kissed he wasn't joking as well.Just he was afraid to say it.But now,he shouldn't talk,but just act.That way he wanted to show Yusuke that he was taking this as something more than just a simple game.

A flash back of when Yusuke first met Takeshi, he was mesmerized by his amazing skills at handling cocktails. Yusuke was entrance by Takeshi and admit to himself that his skills were on par with his. He became a rival Yusuke wanted to defeat.

"Takeshi kun has been a pretty good job lately."

Yusuke turns to look at his father then sips his latte.

"Why do you think that?"

"What do you mean? You, of all people, should know. You both have the same burning passion for bartending. Even though the wages are not that great, you both don't care as long as you get to broaden your horizons." Suguru grins and folds his newspaper and sets it on the coffee table. "Continuing with perseverance, striving hard to become the best, his eyes tell me," Suguru smiles with pride. "He will become one of the best."

Yusuke froze. This was the first time his father ever praised someone to that extent. Yusuke was scared. Scared his father might not look at him anymore. But Yusuke knew, he too, could feel the strong radiance that the bartender emitted. From time to time, he would steal glances at the bartender without the other noticing. He was confused why he had never tried to talk with the bartender. The excuse, rivalry, was his only reason why he stayed away from the man. As time passed by, his feelings of rivalry became stronger. He didn’t want to lose to Takeshi in anything. Whenever that man was around, Yusuke always ready himself and felt the excitement burst through his whole entire body. When he wasn't, Yusuke was somewhat at a loss. Time, sometimes, made him wish it was already the next day, so he can see Takeshi again. Along those two years they had worked together, that one night made all the difference. Hidden feelings that he never knew he had shocked him enough to leave him dumbfounded and confused. Was it really only just rivalry he felt? Contradictions tugged at his heart.

❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

"You're really cruel,you know that?"

Yusuke didn't understand the meaning behind Takeshi's words and looks up at the man. Was he really cruel? His mind was blink, he couldn't think. All he felt was; Fear. He felt a gentle warm soar through him at Takeshi's touch and embrace. His feelings contradicted him and he felt embarrassed by that fact.

"What are you afraid of?"

Yusuke couldn't answer him. He didn't want to. If he did, those feelings he locked up would all come rushing back, swallowing him whole.

"W-Wait."

When Takeshi slowly undressed him, he could feel the heat in his face burn. When he felt the other touched him, he struggle between reason and emotion.

"Ta—keshi—" Yusuke tries to hold back his voice as he held onto Takeshi's shoulder for support. "Don’t go any further than this… Or else… I won’t be able to think straight." Yusuke notice the little cut on Takeshi's lips and felt horrible for being the cause it. Touching the place where he bit the man lip, to ask for forgiveness, he kissed the place where the crimson lay.

Don’t go any further than this… Or else… I won’t be able to think straight.

"Isn't it better that way?You don't need to think straight." Actually,Take wasn't sure if it was for good or bad.Yusuke not thinking straight,what did that actually mean?

Better watch out for his punches. He's a mean tiger.

Kitano remembered what did Rai told him.If his rival was going to hit him?

The bartender's eyes widen,when Ohmura kissed the place where his lip was cut.When did it actually happened?Ah,that's right Yusuke bit him a minute ago,when they were kissing.Maybe because Take was too drunk he didn't really feel any pain or was it because he was too obsessed with the male in front of him right now?

The red haired male,lifted Yusuke,moving to the bed.There would be more confortable to continue what they just started.

Take,placed gently his rival on the bed,going on top.He grabbed the other's hands,lifting them over his head.That way he wanted to make that Yusuke wouldn't punch him.

"Isn't it better that way?You don't need to think straight."

Yusuke didn't know if it was the right thing to do. If he didn't think straight, he felt one of them might get hurt. Either to stop what they were doing now or continue and regret later. Yusuke close his eyes and sigh. Was he an idiot? It was obvious what he should do. Before he could speak, Kitano lifted him up to the bed.

"O-Oi"

Laying on the bed, Yusuke became a bit dumbfounded. He didn't want the other male to know that he was fighting back what he didn't want to feel. Yusuke could feel that, from Kitano's earlier touch, he was starting to feel it. The pleasure that was going to bite him until he lost all reason. When Takeshi lifted his hand and confined them, Yusuke bit his lip. Takeshi was stronger than he thought.

"I think... we should stop this before it gets any worse."

Yusuke said as he turn his head away from Kitano. His body ache for the bartender's touch and warmth, but he was confuse. His feelings was not stable at the moment. He didn't know what he felt for the bartender. He didn't want to lead the bartender on if he couldn't even understand himself. All he knew was; In Takeshi's arms, he felt...

Not wanting the male to notice his feelings, he tries to hide his true desire with words.

"I-I have to go back. The party is not over yet. There is still Tetsuya san and Rai and--"

Yusuke tries to think up reasons but they were all useless as it left him speechless.

'E-e-even though I want to continue,' Yusuke admit to himself. 'I don't think it's fair for Takeshi san...'