Voices of Sirens (Bloodysadist x Lavi)

Bloodysadist

I think... we should stop this before it gets any worse.

Could it really become even worse,than now?Takeshi already took his guard down.His mind was saying 'Stop',but his heart,that silly heart,it was shoulting 'Continue'.

I-I have to go back. The party is not over yet. There is still Tetsuya san and Rai and-

Rai again.Even at a moment like that,Yusuke was thinking about that male.If he liked him that much?The bartender was going to make him forget Rihito-san.And not only him,but everything.The party,the guests,the work - everything!

"Yusuke..." Take whispered his rival's name. "Look at me." he would the other remember that night! If it was that bad?To wish for something simple - to make the one he liked happy.No,that was impossible.

'Yusuke has Rai.'

Kitano wanted to stop thinking about that.He licked his rival's neck,moving down with his tongue till he reached the nipples.He pressed his finger one of the nipples in the same time,moving his tongue lower and lower.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• Lavi

[Lavi: The songs you sent me really helped and I really liked them so I just had to put one here and share it with the viewers too. Thanks lots Bloody :)]

[video=youtube;6V_t--LOcJE]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Yusuke..."

Yusuke's eyes widen. Nothing made sense anymore. The deep low voice captivated him. Why, with only his name, did he feel the need to hold the man?

"Look at me."

Yusuke closes his eyes. If he looks at the man now, he knew he would fall in too deep to push the other away; Eyes that would send electric shock through his entire body with only one glance. Yusuke gasp when Takeshi licked his neck.

"Don't—" Yusuke lets out a faint moan.

Wh-why did I... let out such a sound?

Yusuke tries to break free of Takeshi but when he opened his eyes and sees the outline of the man shoulder, the sensation that came along with longing washes over him.

The cold transparent glass that protected him from having anyone touch his heart, a small crack starts to form from Takeshi's gentle touch. Could he truly accept the man? Was what he felt truly from his heart, or was it only lust? He needed to clear his head, to get rid of this enticing heat that beckons him. The only way to do it was to have Takeshi let go of his hands.

"Take—Haa~" Yusuke tries to hold back his voice as he felt a purge of pleasure when the other male touched his nipples. "Please… let go... of my hands"

Yusuke plea in a soft, panting voice. It was difficult to talk when his feelings were churning, twisting it's way around his heart. The man's scent was pulling him in. As if it was the sea, the ocean waters flooded his senses, drowning him.

If he was going to go to the end,he would.That was what Takeshi wanted - to make Yusuke like he was in the Paradise.The Paradise where he could feel Take's real feelings.

Even if was just for one night,he wanted to make it unforgettable.Even if he would be hated for the rest of his life,he didn't care right now.

"Call my name more." Kitano said with his most gentle voice.

Please… let go... of my hands.

"I won't untill you promise to not stop me." he knew very well that once he let go Yusuke,the boy would run.Maybe he was too childish right now or even too selfish,but he knew this would be his first and last time with his rival.

The bartender slowly unzipped Yu's pants,touching his boxers with his tongue.

"Call my name more."

'Why?'

"I won't until you promise to not stop me."

'I have to stop you.'

When Takeshi unzipped his pants, Yusuke flinches. He couldn't think up any reasons to lie so instead, he said the first words that would come out of his mouth.

"I-I can't hold you like this."

Yusuke blush at his own words. Since he couldn't think up a response, he spoke his true feelings. Yusuke's eyes connects with Takeshi's serious one.

'I didn't want him to know.'

"I like your voice,you know?" When did Take started saying such stupid things?He was speaking with words coming from his heart not head.Till now,no one could go so deep in his heart.He didn't even understand when all this happened?When did the hatred was replaced with love.

I-I can't hold you like this.

"...Fine..." Take sighed.He was sure that the other is just lying.Maybe it was time for the dream to end.He couldn't force Yusuke anymore.If the other wanted to run from him so it be.

He let go of his rival's hands,avoind his gaze.He sat on the bed,showing Ohmura that he was free is he wanted to go so much.In the end,his feelings didn't let him do something that would only hurt the other male.

Yusuke, once Takeshi released him, he grabbed for the red head lapel and yanks Take towards him and, with haste, push him under him. Sitting on top of the man waist and hand, pressing down on the man shoulders, Yusuke sigh with relief that he had finally taken control.

'That was close. I almost lost myself.'

"Nng"

Yusuke, when he noticed, his eyes widen with shock. He was erect. Worst of all, he was on top of the bartender who could, with every weight Yusuke use to pin him, very much feel his manhood.

"Th-this is a natural reaction." Yusuke tries to explain as he let's go of the bartender, waving his hands in front of him. Sighing, Yusuke lifts himself up to sit by the side of the bed. "F-first of all, I need to get you in bed."

'This is so uncomfortable. I'll deal with 'that' later but I can't leave Takeshi alone like this.'

Yusuke looks at Takeshi and wonders.

"Are you... still drunk?"

Where did that strength came from? Yusuke surely was strong enough to do this,but still that wouldn't be enough to just pin Take on the bed and make him fall asleep.

After all he wasn't a kid anymore and he hoped that his rival was realising it.

"Oh~?!" Of course Kitano immediately noticed what was happening with Ohmura.

Th-this is a natural reaction.

"Ahahahaha,a normal reaction?Are you erecting every time when you use some strength?" the bartender joked.

F-first of all, I need to get you in bed.

Again,Yusuke was talking like he was Take's mother.That was annoying.Even his mother never ever told him to go to sleep when he was young.

Before he could even react,the red haired man pinned his rival back on the bed,being on top again.This time he wouldn't stop.Maybe what happened just now was the sign he needed,the small sign that gave him back the hope.

Are you... still drunk?

"Who knows~" Even if he was still drunk,he could think straight.The problem was if Yusuke would understand it in the end?

Kitano continued fro where he stopped a minute ago.He took off Yu's boxers,touching his manhood.He wrapped hand around it,slowly starting to move it up and down.

"Relax.." he tried to make Yusuke feel comfortable.

"Oh~?!"

'Oh, damn!' Yusuke curses as he looks the other way.

"Ahahahaha,a normal reaction?Are you erecting every time when you use some strength?"

"Course not!" Yusuke covers his mouth. It seems he just admitted that it was because of Takeshi that he became hard. "Still," Yusuke points to Takeshi. "Stay in bed. I'm going to go make you something sour to drink."

Yusuke was going to stand up and leave the room but Kitano pinned him down before he could even make a move.

"Who knows~"
When Takeshi answered his earlier question, Yusuke knew that Takeshi wasn't drunk anymore.

"Wait!" Yusuke yells as Takeshi removes his undergarment. "I-I can handle this myself so-"

"Relax.."
Yusuke gasp the moment Takeshi touched him.

"How can I r-relax when you are doing that" Yusuke grips the blanket as bit his lips. Mmn!—Takashi Ki-tano—haa~ Don't think--I'll forgive you for this!"

Yusuke tries to stop Takeshi but with every stroke, Yusuke sighs with pleasure.

'Dammit, I'm letting him do whatever he wants...'

Yusuke felt his pride was being stabbed at, letting himself get touched like that. Yusuke glares at Takeshi and, with all the strength he could muster, Yusuke grabs for Takeshi's shirt to turn him over on his back however, the shirt buttons rip and left the other male chest bear, forgetting that he too was bare.

'Dammit.' Rai's statement of him being a tiger was true and Yusuke didn't like that. He didn't mean to rip the other nice clothing.

His breathing was ragged and his face was flush red. Either he was oblivious to Takeshi's feelings or not, Yusuke didn't want to give in to Takeshi; Especially himself.

Wait!

That boy..saying something like that,when Takeshi just wanted to help.Well,not only help,but still,if Yusuke wasn't in this condition maybe he would leave him.

Take was stroking his rival more and more,trying to give him as much pleasure as he could.Hearing the other gasping was making him happy.So after all Ohmura had some feelings toward him?Or was it just because he wasn't touched there from long time?The bartender prefered to think that the first was the right answer.

Looking for a moment at Yusuke,Kitano noticed his glare.He had a bad feeling about this.He couldn't even react when the other changed the positions.What was actually happening?Take's clothes were almost ripped.Not like he really cared about them,but he didn't expect that his rival would do something like that.

Ohmura was all red,but his prade was too big it seemed.Even when he was erected,he stopped Takeshi.Was he trying to hide something or what?Or maybe he couldn't betray Rai's feelings?Ah,these feelings that were to confusing.No matter how hard he tried,in the end Takeshi couldn't understand what was happening in Yu's heart.

"Why did you stop me?" Take put his hands behind his head,looking away. "Do you like Rai that much?" he finally said it.Just by thinking about that was making Kitano angry.He even clenched his fist in anger.

"Why did you stop me?"

"Because... we were getting a bit out of hand." Yusuke said as he grabs a blanket to cover himself. Oh, lord, if he hadn't stopped Takeshi he would have let the man gone all the way and probably wouldn't even regret it. Was this because he held some kind of affection for the man without even realizing it?

"Do you like Rai that much?"

Yusuke looks at Takeshi with confused eyes.

"What does Rai have to do with this?" Yusuke became a bit angered when Takeshi mentioned Rai's name. Pulling Takashi lapels, he pulls him forward so their nose would almost be touching. He wanted to kiss the male and make him forget he ever mentioned his friends' name but thought better of it. "Just so you know," Yusuke looks into Takeshi's eyes with seriousness. "I don't have any feelings for that casanova and second," Yusuke lay his head on the males' shoulder blade and close his eyes. "I don't want to continue what just happened until I get all my feelings sorted out." Yusuke says in a very low voice, "All I know is... you're affecting me in ways I cannot comprehend." Yusuke notice his nude bod and backs away from Takeshi. Yusuke didn't want the male see him in such a embarrassing state. "Don't come near me for now, alright!" A sweat fell by Yusuke's cheek. "I'm gonna go back to my room now so, um, good night."

'Now... where did my shirt...'

Yusuke kneels to grab his pants and boxer that was scattered around the floor.

Because... we were getting a bit out of hand.

Well,it was what Takeshi planned to do - to go all the way with Yusuke,but in the end his plan failed.The question that immediately pooped in his head was:

'How will I face him from on?'

That's right,they worked together - for good or bad.No,no matter what Take shouldn't leave his work.After all that was what he wanted to do.He even leaved his parents' house just to be a bartender,so he shouldn't let his feelings stop him now,when he already became good at his work.

What does Rai have to do with this?

"Aren't yo--" once again,Takeshi was pulled by his rival.

I don't have any feelings for that casanova.

Eh?If he was hearing right?So all the concerns that Yusuke liked Rai were wrong?The bartender smiled happily.That was the best thing that he heard today.

All I know is... you're affecting me in ways I cannot comprehend.

Takeshi couldn't hold his laugh.How cute he was when he tried to explain.

Don't come near me for now, alright!

"Ahahahaha,Yusuke please stop being that cute~" Kitano laughed getting up.He wanted help his rival to find all his clothes.

"Here your shirt." he smiled handing the shirt.

"Ah,and...one last thing - we are gonna be in one room you know,right?" It surely would be very uncomfortable night for both of them.

"Ahahahaha,Yusuke please stop being that cute~"

'Why does he look so happy...' Yusuke didn't understand why so he just put the thought to the side looking for his shirt.

"Here your shirt."

"Thanks." Yusuke grabs for his shirt and, pulling the blanket to cover himself more, walks towards the door.

"Ah,and...one last thing - we are gonna be in one room you know,right?"

Yusuke froze right where he was standing. He completely forgot that they were sharing a room together.

'Father! Why did you only reserve one room if we were going to take your place?'

Yusuke face-palm himself and turns around, looking at Takeshi.

"I'm going to use the bath first then. Get yourself something sour to drink ok?" He said while he points to Takeshi and made his way to the bathroom.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Make yourself comfortable, Tetsu." Rai said as he walks to the sofa and throws his tie on top. Loosening his buttons, Rai opens his collar.

'Sometimes wearing these clothes can be so suffocating...'

"There is only one bed so Tetsu," Rai said as he hangs his coat a chair and goes in search of something in the mini refrigerator. "Go ahead and sleep on the bed. I'll be sleeping here on the sofa." Rai holds a hand up in case Tetsuya refuses. "I'll be staying up pretty late so if you're tired, go ahead and rest. The sofa is comfortable enough for someone like me." Rai chuckles."Ah, if you are hungry," Rai pops a wine bottle and smiles at Tetsuya. "We can have a late night snack with some refreshing wine?"

• 3 weeks later...

Takeshi walked near the window,placing his hand on the cold glass.The night seemed somehow different from usual.Was it because of what happened or just the alcohol he drank was more than usual?

The bartender sighed,looking at the sky.It was full with small lights.Take used often to watch the stars when he was young.It was helping him clear his head.

"Ah.." he was feeling so tired.He needed some good rest and he knew it,but could he really rest on this small trip,if you could call it like that?

The red haired male laid on the bed again,didn't even noticing when he felt asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Was that really alright?To let someone like Rai sleeping on the sofa?Tetsuya looked at the taller male with worried look.He felt bad that they should share one room.Not like he didn't like the idea,but being with his senpai here and now,after all these years - it was still unbelievable.

We can have a late night snack with some refreshing wine?

"If it isn't bothering you.." Tetsu smiled shyly.He liked the idea so much.That way he would some more time with Rai.

As Yusuke walks into the bedroom with his black sleepwear and a white towel on his wet hair, he notices the red haired male sleeping soundly on the bed. Walking up to the male, he smirks, a small laugh that follows along as he bends over to look at the sleeping face of his rival. He was truly handsome. Too handsome perhaps; Yu couldn't take his eyes off him. Yusuke helps takes off Takeshi's vest as he helps to make the male comfortable to sleep, gently and slowly doing so in order not to wake up the man. Pulling the blanket on top of Takeshi, Yu sighs heavily at himself as he sees the missing buttons on Takeshi's shirt. He sat down on the other side and looks down at the male beside him, the towel still covering his head, little droplets of water escapes at the tip of his hair.

'I just proved Rai’s statement correct. I'll buy him a new shirt as an apology...'

Staring at Takeshi's sleeping face, Yusuke stretches the man cheeks in irritation.

'That's what you get for doing that to me, Takeshi Kitano.'

Yusuke blushes as he remembers the heat he felt at Takeshi's touch.

'I nearly came!'

Yusuke hung his head low as he covers his face with his palms. Luckily, the coldness of the water helped him calm down before coming back out into the bedroom.

'How embarrassing! Those weird noises I was making... and... my voice... when I called his name... What's worst... I liked it when he touched me!' Yusuke mentally bangs his head on the wall as he promise to himself that whatever happened will not happen again. Looking at Takeshi, Yusuke face softens.

'Idiot...'

The warm shower he just had made him feel lethargic and exhausted. Unconsciously, Yusuke fell asleep beside Takeshi.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Nah~ not at all. I’ll go order some food. You go and wait at the sofa. It’s more comfortable there.”

Rai said with a cheerful smile as he gives Tetsuya his glass and pours himself and Tetsu white wine.

“My favorite wine. Hope you like it.”

Raising his glass to Tetsu, he sips his drink and smiles with satisfaction.

"I hope you don't mind if I also do my work while we chat?"

Take felt that someone was stretching his cheeks.He lift his hand trying to push it away,not even understanding it was Yusuke's hand.

"Tc.." he mumbled deep in his sleep,hugging his pillow.

During his sleep from time to time he was smiling,looking just like a small kid.It was because he was dreaming how he was the best bartender in the whole world and Yusuke was next to him - as his boyfriend.Maybe it would sound like a silly dream for the other,but for Kitano it wasn't like that.

He wasn't sure why,but dreaming something like that was making him happy,maybe because he knew that was the only time when he could be with the one he liked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tetsuya smiled,sitting on the sofa.He took a look of the room where they would spend the night.It was such a big one and only rich people could stay there.But here he was - a poor boy like Tetsu staying in such room,if he had to be happy?

"Thank you." Ayane took the glass and tasted the wine.It indeed was a good one.

"I like it." Tetsu smiled.

I hope you don't mind if I also do my work while we chat?

"Mm,it's okay. " the younger boy said,adding "Is it connected with the hotel?If you want,I can try to help you."

• 2 weeks later...
"Is it connected with the hotel?If you want,I can try to help you."

Rai laughs and walks to the other side of the room and took out a black binder.

"It's alright. I just needed to check for some final adjustment. There is a V.I.P. guest that requested the 11 of next month to celebrate his daughter's marriage in my hotel." Rai flips through the papers. "Kawamura, Ichinaga. I showed Yusuke the plans and he laughed when he saw the picture of my customer." Rai chuckles. "It seems, this guest of mine was a regular at the bar."

Taking his black pen out of his chest pocket, he scribbled on the paper of what to add to the event as he continues to read the list of what the guests requested at the wedding. While working, he glance towards Tetsu and smiles.

"What would you like to do tomorrow? I'm practically free for a couple days. Why not stay here with me?"

It's alright. I just needed to check for some final adjustment. There is a V.I.P. guest that requested the 11 of next month to celebrate his daughter's marriage in my hotel.

"Oh,so it's just that." Tetsuya chuckled,yawning. He didn't even notice when did he start feeling so tired. The time was passing so fast,really.

Kawamura, Ichinaga. I showed Yusuke the plans and he laughed when he saw the picture of my customer.

"Can I see that photo as well?" His mood suddenly changed.Just hearing Rai talking about Yusuke again,somehow it was painful.Only if instead of that bartender,Rai could like Tetsu.

The younger boy shook his head and smiled.He shouldn't think likke that.

What would you like to do tomorrow? I'm practically free for a couple days. Why not stay here with me?

Hearing the question his eyes widened.If that was true?Rai wanted him to stay in the hotel with him?

Without even thinking a second more Ayane nodded in agreement.

"Yep,I'll. But wait,where will I stay? In this room? Won't it be a problem?" he asked so many questions that he forgot to take a breath between his words.

"Can I see that photo as well?"

"Sure." Rai smiles as he walks towards Tetsu in slow strides and sat next to the man and shows him the picture.

"Yep,I'll. But wait,where will I stay? In this room? Won't it be a problem?"

"Nah~ Don't worry bout it. I want some fun with my friends before going back to work too." Rai grins and ruffles Tetsu's hair. "You look tired. Let's call it a night after you're done with your drink, k?" Rai sat back and relax his muscles and looks at the city night before him. "I'll be... staying up pretty late tonight." Rai takes his drink and sips the last drop.

He didn't want Tetsu to know that, since young, he had developed a habit of waking up in the middle of the night and sleeping next to the closest person he could find. That explains why sometimes, when Yusuke calls him in the morning, he finds himself sleeping next to a girl he either slept with or he had never met before. It was as if it was taking over his body to confront the loneliness by taking another person's warmth. He thought he got over the habit however, it was reoccuring again. Was it stress? Wanting to stop this habit, Rai lets exhaustion wash over him until he falls into a deep sleep. Once, during high school, he let his guard down when Yusuke slept over. Waking up to a confused Yusuke the next morning shocked him as he tried to make what had happened. Rai, who thought Yusuke would find it disgusting and pathetic, was surprised by Yu’s accepting nature.

'You were too kind, Yusuke... even now…'

Too kind, Rai felt he somewhat took advantage of that privilege. He found out his feelings for Yusuke during the second year of high school. First, he believed the reason was because Yusuke was the first who accepted him without complaint. However, as time passed by, he couldn't stop thinking about his friend. He was planning to tell his Yu about his true feelings but he could tell. Yusuke felt nothing more than friendship with him.

“How long have you had this unreciprocated love, Tetsu?” As if he woke up from a daze, he smooths his hand in his hair roughly then cups behind his neck as he rest his head on the sofa with a guilt expression. “Gyah. I’m sorry, Tetsu. Please ignore me. I don’t know why I suddenly asked that.” Rai furrows his brow and chuckles. “I’m going to be selfish with you, if you don’t mind…” Rai turns to look at Tetsu and smiles awkwardly. “Can you keep me company until I fall asleep?”

The male from the photo looked exactly like all these rich guys.It wasn't surprising that he was going in a bar like "Voices of Sirens" nor that he was working with Rai.

You look tired. Let's call it a night after you're done with your drink, k?

Tetsu nodded,hurrying to finish his drink.He indeed was tired,because these few days he wasn't able to take a good sleep.University,being with Rai,helping at home,because his parents were working all day,was tiring.

And still for some reason,he didn't want to go to sleep yet.Not when he was so close to his

first love,not when..when his heart was beating like crazy.

The younger boy reached his hand to touch Rai's cheek,but stopped.What was he doing?Even if he could tell his friend that he like him,what would he change - Nothing.

How long have you had this unreciprocated love, Tetsu?

Ayane widened his eyes.It was impossible,right? Rai shouldn't know about his feelings,because no one except Tetsuya knew about it.

Gyah. I’m sorry, Tetsu. Please ignore me. I don’t know why I suddenly asked that.

"A-ahah,you scared me senpai." the student grinned,in the same time sighing in relief.

Can you keep me company until I fall asleep?

"Sure,but weren't you going to stay more?" Tetsu asked,smiling.

All his life, Rai has been through many relationships as well as witnessed many others. True love, he had never experience however, he has seen it in those around him and yearned for one just like it. The warmth and love from your most precious loved one, the acceptance, the feeling of wanting to be with each other until eternity. How grand that would be.

As for unrequited love, he can tell when one is in love. He has seen those who fell in love and their affection’s returned. He has seen love that could not be attained due to the fact that their love could not reach or it was already too late.

The loneliness in Tetsu’s eyes has made him curious many times before. Tetsu never noticed it but Rai sometimes steal glances at him and every time he catches that lonely facade, he wonders who the person the young man is thinks about. To Rai, the look in Tetsu’s eyes looked like one that spoke of sadness. Was the person he loved someone impossible to reach?

"A-ahah,you scared me senpai."

Rai notice the nervousness in Tetsu's voice.

’He’s so adorable. ' Rai laughs to himself. ‘Well, I don’t want to be too nosy. I’m sure he’s alright. Whatever the outcome, I believe in him.’

"Sure,but weren't you going to stay more?"

Upon hearing the male agree, Rai glows and, without a care in the world, lies down on the male lap and closes his eyes as he made himself comfortable.

“Don’t laugh at me alright.” Rai said as he smiles. “I sleep walk. I thought I got over that habit but, it started again. One of the many reasons why I decided to stay up and do work. Haven’t been able to sleep properly these past few days. I’m hoping I can ask you to stay up with me until I fall asleep. Baby-sit me, maybe?” Rai chuckles. “Just kidding. Stay a bit longer, please? It feels nice to have you around and, I feel comfortable around you. I just might fall asleep without knowing it.” Grinning, Rai opens his eyes and stares into the ones above him. “I have always noticed but, from up close, your eyes are really beautiful. Is it from your mother’s side of the family or your father’s?”

Rai asks nonchalantly as he lifts his hands up into a frame gesture so that Tetsu’s face fit into the frame view.

Tetsu had been in so many relationships till now. Many girls were saying that he is just a macho,but what could actually be expected from them? They were girls after all.

After Rai's graduating Ayane needed almost a year to forget him.To put it simple,after that he just closed his heart for everyone.He was changing his girlfriends every week just because no one after Rai could makr his heart beat like that.He thought that he lost his true love and there would be no other one that could make him feel like that.

His eyes,Kitano was often saying that they look so lonely.Well,it was just the truth,because Tetsu's eyes were the mirror that was showing what was deep inside - deep in his heart.

Ayane was really surprised when Rai lied on his lap so comfortable.Soon the surprise was repliced with happiness.Ah,his heart was beating like crazy,just like back then,whrn he was still a high school student - when he first met his true love.

Ah,that guy - he was so funny. Tetsu couldn't help but let a small chuckle espace from his mouth.

"Sure,I can even sing a good night song." he joked.

I have always noticed but, from up close, your eyes are really beautiful. Is it from your mother’s side of the family or your father’s?

Hearing the question Tetsuya blushed lightly. He tried to turn aside his face,but Rai's hands stopped him.

"I-I..M-my mother has the same eyes.I-I guess I took them from her." he laughed nervously.

"Sure,I can even sing a good night song."

Rai eyes open wide with delight.

"Why not?" He chuckles.

"I-I..M-my mother has the same eyes.I-I guess I took them from her."

"You're mother must be very beautiful." Rai said as he smiles. Resting his hand on his stomach, he closes his eyes once again.

"Tell me a story." Rai grins, knowing what he had asked what childish of him. "A bed time story. Anything will do."

Rai was somewhat amaze with himself. Why would he request Tetsu something childish like that? Tetusya must think differently about him now since it felt like the young male always see his mature side.

Why not?

"Aho.." Tetsu ruffled lightly Rai's hair,chucking.The other seemed so different from usual.There wasn't even the smallest trace of the usual Rai.The one always working,being all serious and not letting his guard down even for a second.Well it was normal,after all he was a busy man.

You're mother must be very beautiful.

Thanks god that the male closed his eyes,because right now Ayane was so red.His heart started beating even faster and that made him take a deep breath.

Tell me a story.

A story? Ahahaha,how childish,but in the same time so cute.Only if this moment could last forever..

"Well...I'm not really good with such things...But I'll tell something that really happened to me." Tetsuya suggested. "That happened during my second year of university.You know that,I'm there with painting,right? We had a project and our teacher wanted us to draw an elephant.At that time,I really sucked at drawing animals,I swear.Anyway,we started drawing it,but let me tell that we had only 5 minutes,because the teacher wanted to teach us how to draw fast.Actually,even if I had more time,I wouldn't be able to draw it better.So,after the five minutes passed,he asked us one by one in front of the other students with our drawing.When my turn come,I went in front of the others,but before to turn my drawing,the teacher sighed behind me saying 'Are you having some fetish of drawing every single animal I ask so feminine?'...I really wanted to kill him at that moment,really.. What can I do?I just couldn't make a proper drawing of that elephant." remembering this now,made Tetsu start laughing.

Ah,maybe it wasn't a good story? Tetsu looked with worried face at Rai,hoping that the other wouldn't just throw something on him for the bad story.

Rai laughs as his eyes stay close.

"Now that makes me want to see that drawing too. Do you still have it around?" He joked. Rai couldn't draw at all. If Tetsu saw how he drew, he would laugh. Rai smiles at the thought. Rai wonders how good Tetsuya level at drawing is and thought it would be interesting to have the boy draw him. He would ask that another time though. It seems the male had a lot of work to do as well.

"What happened next?" Rai asks, his consciousness starts to fade.

"Uh,I'm not sure...And,really...I promised to myself to not show it to anyone.Just,it's..too embarrassing." It was the truth,even if he didn't really care,to show that picture to Rai,uh he didn't really like the idea.

What happened next?

"You mean after,I showed my drawing? The class finished and when I was on way to leave the room,the teacher stopped me,saying that actually he finds it interesting how I'm making all these animals,looking so faminine.Of course,now I don't really draw them like that." Tetsu chuckled.He saw that Rai is going to fall asleep in a bit,so he touched lightly his hair,petting him and don't even noticing when did he actually fell asleep as well.

While sleeping Takeshi turned around and faced Yusuke without really understanding.Because he was dreaming how he is arguing with his father again in his sleep he just hugged the other bartender so tightly.

It may looked childish for some,but just from time to time Take was acting like a child - hugging other people while sleeping was one of these childish things,but it was happening too rare.