Voices of Sirens (Bloodysadist x Lavi)

Bloodysadist

One bar where once you enter - you'll see the real Paradise.Two male - two rivals - the angels of the bar.Every nigt it's a "war" for them,but pleasure for the clients.Different beverages that you won't find in the other bars - the elixirs of the life.

You wonder what's the name of the bar? Well then dear client,welcome to - "Voices of Sirens".

haradasanosukefull52481.jpg

Name: Takeshi Kitano.

Position: Seme

Likes: To learn everything alone,to be the best bartender,to read books and to be alone from time to time.

Dislike: his biggest rival - Yusuke,when someone compare him to other people.

History: From high school,Takeshi's biggest dream is to become the best bartender in Japan.He find his chance to come true his dream,

when he find a bar named " "Voices of sirens".There he starts learning by himself how to be bartender,but his way is full with difficult moments.

The master of the bar is father of Kitano's biggest rival - Yusuke Ohmura.

Takeshi's family is in another country so he is living alone from his high school years.Usually he is really calm and hard working,but sometimes there are things that are making him angry - especially people who can't do anything by themselves.

Another night in the bar already started for Kitano.He was already behind the bar - ready for another "war" with his rival.It would be a special night today,because "Voices of Sirens" was making two years from it's opening.

"Tc,it's will be unusual noisy here it seems." Takeshi mumbled,looking around the bar.There indeed had many people,laughing,talking and ready to taste the beverages made by the two angels of the bar.

• Like 1

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• Lavi

27920065_big_p1vr2.jpg

Name: Ohmura Yusuke

Position: Uke

Likes: To become the best bartender and one his father could be proud of. Likes to help his customers relieve their stress by listening to customers stories/rants as he serves them with the perfect drink to help lighten their day.

Dislikes: His Rival -- Takeshi, Touchy people, when his father highly praises others other than himself. Being useless.

History: At a young age, Yusuke had always been exposed to the environment of bartender. As a single parent, his father had always taken him along to work which is at a bar he worked since there was no one to take care of him. Fascinated by his fathers' work, this inspired him to start learning how to be a bartender. Eventually his father opened his own bar, and Yusuke was able to farther expand his experience. As a new staff of "Voices of Sirens", Takeshi's skill far surpasses anyone Yusuke knows. As a result Takeshi earned great respect from Yusuke's father. Therefore Yusuke's who have always wanted to be the best in his father's eyes feels that Takeshi is a rival that must be defeated.

----

"What will you make for me today, son?"

Yusuke smiles and takes a good look at the 42 year old man before him, a regular of the bar, as he rests his hand to his chin and grinned.

"You look like you're in a fantastic mood today. Did something good happened, Kawahara san?"

Kawahara san threw his head back in laughter as he replied,

"Right on! My daughter is finally getting married! The darn boy finally had enough courage to come to ask for my daughters’ hand in marriage!" Yusuke eyes brightened as he heard the news.

"Congratulations! I wish your daughter the best." Kawahara san snorted.

"Took him a while to stop beating around the bush. He's too much of a wimp. My daughter is even more of a man than he is!" Kawahara san said proudly. Yusuke chuckled as he grabbed a cocktail shaker.

The perfect theme, the perfect drink to match and celebrate his customer special occasion, Yusuke swiftly mixes in cocktails as Kawahara smiles in anticipation.

Finished, Yusuke smiles as he slid the glass to Kawahara. The old man grins and takes a sip. His eyes brightened with satisfaction as the taste tickled his senses; Yusuke knew that he scored again.

"You always know what to serve, my boy."

Yusuke smiles as Kawahara san enjoys his drink. Yusuke continues serving drinks to other customers as he listens to their side of stories.

At the corner of his eyes, Yusuke spots Takeshi Kitano, his rival. Many women sigh pleasantly as they set their eyes on him as he made drinks to serve other customers.

‘Still brimming with charm as always... I’m not so bad myself.’

Yusuke looks away and caught his father talking with an old friend who came to celebrate the second year opening of “Vioces of Sirens” and notices a little boy behind his fathers’ friend. The boy was looking at him and made a face.

'Instead of catching the eyes of women, I've caught a little boy making faces at me instead.’ Yusuke said as he sees many more female glances at Kitano.

"Ohmura!” A familiar voice called out to him as he turns around and smiles at an old friend.

“Neru. Haven’t seen you around the bar in a while.”

Looking to his right a beautiful brunette stood and smiled sweetly as she greeted Yusuke. He greeted back with a smile. Now he understood why as he serves them both a drink as he listens to their love story.

Today many girls came to the bar just to taste a cocktail made by Takeshi.He was rather annoyed instead of happy,like many people thought.To catch all the girls' looks wasn't as good as some people thought.

For a moment,Takeshi looked at his rival - Yusuke.He was talking with some brunette,eh? It seemed that the other was having fun.

"Takeshi-kun!" one of the usual costumers - an old classmate of him.The young male smiled lightly,waving hand.

He gave few cocktails to the costumers that ordered and went for a small break to alk with his friend.

"Hey Mio,I can't believe that you're here." he indeed was surprised to see his classmate here.

"How could I miss such a fete tonight." the girl smiled ordering Takeshi's special cocktail - "Siren".

The bartender went to make it,finally becoming in mood.It was still nice to see an old friend here,with all the tiring work in the bar.

• Like 1

“Yu. Wanna go for a break?” Yusuke turned around and smiled towards his father. Telling his customer he will be back in a moment, he walks toward his father at the end of the counter. Yu was a name his father called him when he was young. It gave him comfort knowing that his father still calls him that even though he was already 22.

Almost forty, Suguru still attracted female customers who come to the bar.

“I would like to but, I’m still serving some customers at the moment.” Pointing a thumb over his shoulders, there was a customer who was nearly drunk and telling how his day was to Yusuke as he smiles with his head on the counter.

“Seems like you’re having fun, Yu,” Suguru, Yusuke’s father, chuckles in amusement. “What happened to your friend who was here a moment ago? I recognize his face. Neru, was it? I haven’t seen him in a while.” Suguru rubs his chin in thought. “I guess that brunette explains everything.” Yusuke laughs.

“Can you believe it? That shy and quiet Neru found a beauty and they have been going out since he last came here.” Yusuke sighs. “I wonder when I will meet my beautiful girl.” Suguru chuckles at Yusuke fake sullen expression.

“Introduce me to her when you find her.” Yusuke smiles.

“Well, I don’t like to be tied down yet. When the time comes, I’ll bring her to you, father.” Yusuke turns around and waves a hand at his father before going back to work. Suguru smiles and left to tend to his own duties. There are still some newbies in the bar he has to train.

Yusuke, exhausted, loosens his tie as he walks to the break room. Kazutomo Niwa, a fellow bartender, walks past Yusuke. His black hair was in a mess. He wore thick glasses and always wore sweaters with sweat pants to work. Funny thing was, after changing into his bartender clothes, he was very attractive as he slit his hair back, revealing his handsome features. But afterwards, he was the same as always. His role is ‘Flairtending’*.

He must be going home. Greeting each other as the other left, Yusuke walks towards the break room. It was time for his nap.

[A/N: Flair Bartenders: Sometimes referred to as “Extreme bartending” or contracted to “Flairtening”, are the practices of bartenders entertaining guest, clientele or audiences with the manipulation of bar tools, like cock tail shakers, and liquor bottles in tricky, dazzling ways. You can also refer it to “Bar-Magic”.]

• 4 weeks later...

"Bartender,here here." one middle aged woman waved hand.She was with few friends of her,or so it looked.Takeshi took their order,but just when he turned to leave,one of the women slapped his ass.

"What a nice body,you have sweet boy.Are you free?" she asked smiling so happily.Kitano got angry,because he didn't like when customers were acting like that - especially some middle aged woman.But of course he couldn't say anything,because he would be fired immediately.

"Excuse me beautiful lady,but I have a girlfriend.Can you please,don't do that again?" No matter how polite Take tried tobe that woman continued.

"But where is she? I want to see her!She isn't here right?" that woman - the bartender clenched fists.Of course,it would be too perfect if his night was going to be a good one.

"She is right there." In the end Kitano pointed at Mio.

"Ahh,every single beautiful man is in relationship now.I'm leaving,you don't need to worry." From these words,Take could imagine that he would be fired right after these women leave.He wasn't in good relations with his boss,to not talk about his rival - Yusuke.

"Wait,wait..you don't need to leave.Please stay.I'll make a special cocktail,for the beautiful lady." after all Takeshi managed to deal with that woman.

He came back on the bar starting to make the cocktails.Not so long he was ready - few excellent ones,like : "Dreamland","Guren","Be mine" and "Faraway kiss".

"Here,madam your cocktail." now Kitano was able to rest a bit.He sat on the table where was his friend Mio,lighting a cigarette.

"You won't stop smoking,eh?" his classmate joked.

"How can I? You see how hard it is to be one of the best bartenders." Take sighed.

"And who is the other bartender that is as good as you?" Mio had no idea that was Kitano's biggest rival.

"Yusuke Ohmura - the son of my boss." Takeshi turned his head for a moment to see if that guy was around,but he didn't see him.

"But isn't that super?You're working with the son of your boss." Mio surpringly very happy.

"Not exactly." the red haired male mumbled.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

‘Yusuke. I…’ Looking down at her feet, tears flood her face.

‘…Why are you crying…’ Yusuke asked quietly.

‘For not… choosing you…’

Yusuke stayed quiet. Her words were like a knife in his wound. He truly believed in her. Her support for his dreams…

He walks up to her and pats her head and smiles. He didn’t know if it was a sad smile or not. He could not blame her for her choices. It was his fault. He left her alone when she needed him most. Yusuke opened his mouth as if to say something but stopped when he saw her mouth movements. He couldn’t hear her. Her face was hidden by a dark shadow. Yusuke reached for her hand however, before he could even grab a hold of her, she vanished. A cold dark void built itself inside of Yusuke as he stood alone in the dark. Water appeared below his feet as he hears the ocean waters whispers to him.

‘Don’t—ry—Don't—me—’

Yusuke woke up upon hearing running water. Slitting his eyes towards the sink he sees the new recruit washing a dirty towel. Yusuke sat up and combed a hand through his hair. The new recuit noticed Yusuke movement and looked at him.

"Sorry for waking you. I didn't know there was someone else in here too."

"It's alright." Yusuke said as he held his hand up in a gesture. "What time is it?" His head was throbbing. That only happens if he was about to fall into a deep sleep... 'Don't tell me....'

The door opened and Niwa eyes connected with Yusuke.

"Master told me to look for you."

Yusuke quickly stood up and ran out the door. Niwa shook his head as he follows behind him.

Suguru frowns as he sees Yusuke walk towards him.

“You’re LATE. Is there a reason for your tardiness? We don’t serve princes to wake up sleeping beauty.” Suguru smiled lovingly. That smile, to Yusuke, is scary when it comes to work.

“I didn’t know sleeping beauty had nightmares.”

“You should thank Takeshi. He’s been doing a good job while you slept away.” Yusuke slightly frowned at the thought. “Hey, maybe next time I can have Takeshi wake y---“

“Not happening, Father.” Yusuke said in a gentle voice.

Niwa, who heard the conversation thought, ‘Like father like son.

Suguru hears the door open and sees Yusuke regular customers.

“There’s your call.” Yusuke puts on his glasses and went to work.

“Yusuke! Happy Anniversary!” The woman hugged Yusuke in a tight embrace. Yusuke felt choked. Especially since the woman pulled him from the other side to her.

“Thank you, Seijishima san.”

“You are not supposed to touch bartenders Honey.” Her husband, Leo said beside her.

“Nonsense! Today is a special day~” She gave a kiss to Yusuke cheek and lets’ go. Yusuke did not like having touchy customers at all but she was an exception. After all, she loved drinking. Her husband usually just sits by and sips as she drinks away.

He hasn’t lost to Kitano. Not yet. Not until the bar closes. Touching the glass of the cup sent an excitement through Yusuke. Time for work!

Just when Kitano thought that he won't see Yusuke again tonight and all the costumers would say good words only for him in front of his boss,his rival came back.

"Tc,he should just leave.." the bartender thought,staying as far from Yusuke as he could.

That night was becoming more and more different to be won.One of the best clients has came to Ohmura.The only good thing was that Kitano could rest for a bit,because a hour ago when his friend Mio leaved the bar,Take had to do all the cocktails for the guests and that was quite tiring,no matter that he was already used to it.

While he was resting,Takeshi got a call.It was from his parents.They rarely even called him,because they didn't like the idea that he was working in a bar as a bartender instead of working for some business company like his father.

"Good evening,mother." with a soft,but in the same time very serious tone,Kitano spoke.

"How are you,Takeshi? You don't even call your mother."

"You know,I'm busy with the bar.I can't call you every day."

"The bar,eh? I understood that tonight it have an anniversary,so your father and me decided to come."

"Hah?Where are you right now?"

"In front of the bar,of course."

"Then why are you calling me,but don't just come?"

"I wanted to see if it isn't bothering you,to see your parents in your work place."

"Tc,mom just go in,okay?I'm on the bar,come there." after these words Kitano closed the phone.

He was a bit worried about their coming here,but after all they were clients tonight not only his parents.

Not so long and Take's mother already could be seen,coming.She was really beautiful even when she was already at he age of 41.His father seemed to be liking this place.He was the type of guy that liked everything to be perfect.Even the smallest mistake would be noticed by him.

"Take~" his mother waved hand,going to hug her son.

"Mom...Stop please.." Kitano felt really embarrassed.He was already 23 years old male,but his mother didn't think the same.

"What would you like to drink?" he started acting like a bartender,because it was his work after all and he shoudn't forget that.

"I want to try your best cocktail." his father wanted to test him.

"As you wish." Takeshi smiled ready to show his skills.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yusuke felt the icy glare of his fathers’ that stabbed him as he saw him walked pass by. Yes, he nearly overslept. He’s not going to deny that. It was the second anniversary for the bar opening and he nearly missed it. He’s got every right to be angry.

“—en my pet dog bit my hand as I was trying to tie a bow on his soft beautiful hair! How could he not like the bow when he play with it so much too after I showed it to him?” Seiijishima san said in a hurt voice.

“That’s because he was trying to tear it apart and dig a hole for it later so that you wouldn’t know what he did with it.” Leo said as he sipped his drink.

“Honey! How rude of you to say that. Are you already drunk? You must be, for saying such nonsense.” Seijishima san said in an offended tone.

“I believe we already know whose drunk here.” Leo whispered to himself as he waits for his drink. Yusuke chuckled as he laid a drink for Leo. These two were amusing to watch.

“That,” Seijishima san said as she pointed to the glass cup. “Shall be your last.” Leo turned to look at her.

“For tonight, yes. I am the driver after all.”

“Yusuke kun, you don’t think the same as him do you? My pet dog wouldn’t do such a thing.”

“Don’t drag him into a conversation he has nothing to do with, Sachi.” Leo stood up and looked at the watch on his wrist. “I have a meeting early tomorrow—this morning I should say, so finish your drink and let’s go.”

Sachi sigh as she drank her last cocktail.

“I’ll be back soon, my dear Yusuke kun. Goodnight.” Blowing an air kiss to Yusuke she left.

Another customer soon replaced their spot. Yusuke had fun tonight observing them. Other customers were mostly quiet and enjoying their time.

Yusuke spotted Kitano talking with a couple and saw him smiled. Well, he looks like he’s having fun. Yusuke smiled to himself. Having a rival has its quirks and all but, it is also fun. Rivalry isn’t such a bad thing. It ignites you and pushes you towards your dream as you fight to see who the best is.

Suddenly, a cold bucket of water splashed the side of his left leg. Or that how it felt to Yusuke. No one noticed since Yusuke didn’t make a sound or show any reaction and the bar was quite busy at the moment. Yusuke looked down at the person who did it in calm composure. It was the new recruit who was going to become the new barback.

“Sorry Ohmura san!” The barback whispered as he bows his head many times. Yusuke notice the wet towel on the floor and the bleeding nose of the unfortunate soul who he was about to—

‘Ah calm, calm. It’s a little cold today but I really don’t want to make a trip back to the break room for something so little…’

Yusuke waved a hand and mouthed, ‘Just go back to work.’

The barback, taking his dirty wet towel, left.

Watching the barback retreat his back in defense when they made eye contact, Yusuke promised himself a nice cocktail drink after closing.

When the cocktails for his parents were ready,Takeshi felt better.Somehow,while making the drinks he was a bit nervous.His parents wouldn't forgive even the smallest mistake.It was nice having them here,but in the same time it was his biggest test.If he was able to pass it,he would be the happiest person tonight.

"Um,it's not bad at all.You have surely learned some things while working here." his father would never say that something was perfect directly,but 'not bad',meant he liked the cocktail.

"Waa,this cocktail is wonderful! My son the best!" Take's mother said a bit loud.It actually made the bartander a bit worried.He really didn't like when he was the center of attention and all the eyes were looking at him,no matter it was an usual thing that was happening to him every night,while making the cocktails.

"Mom,please don't talk that loud." Take looked around,but thanks god no one noticed what exactly was happening.

"Takeshi are you working alone here?" his father asked,seeming to be finally a bit interested in his son's work.

"Ah,no no.The son of the chef is working here.Actually.." Kitano paused for a moment looking at Yusuke. " ..he is over there" he pointed at his rival.

"Oh?And do you two get along?" his father continued with the questions.

What should Takeshi answer?He couldn't tell his parents that he is actually fighting with that boy for the top - to become the best bartender.

"Uh,the things are a bit complicated.." the red haired male just smiled.

"Don't tell me that...you're in love with him?" his mother made a shocked face.

Just at that moment Takeshi took one glass ready to make his father another cocktail,but in the moment hearing his mother's words he dropped the glass on the floor.Instead of having better night it seemed that in the it turned out a real nightmare.

"Hell no!" for a moment Kitano was on way to shout,but remembering that he is one of the stars of the night,he clenched teeth and continued talking normally.

"I mean..it's not like you think.We just don't get along.That is." Take cleaned the pieces of the glass,going to throw its in the bin.

What an unlucky night - the bin was near Yusuke.Takeshi sighed going to it and throwing them as fast as posible.He leaned for a moment on the bar,placing his hand on the forehead,looking up.

"What am I actually doing?" he chuckled ironically.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Thanks for listening to my worries, Ohmura. G'nahgt" Yusuke smiled.

"No problem and a goodnight to you Sawa-san."

The man smiled with his teeth and left.

Yusuke eyes darted to Kitano and caught a surprise expression of Kitanos' towards the two couple he saw him talking with earlier.

'Looks... interesting...'

Kitano reaction had Yusuke chuckling.

'If I find out what his weakness was I wonder how he would react...'

Yusuke never resort to using others weaknesses for his own benefit to win anything. It's cruel and not a fair fight. His curiosity, however, makes him want to see the reactions of the other person. He would say a little lie and see how they would go about it and in the end, tells them it was a joke and laughs. Suguru called Yusuke evil because Yusuke liked to do that sometimes.Yusuke snorted. Suguru was the same.

Though, if someone were to do the same with Yusuke, it wouldn't work. Unless... it's about that...

Yusuke eyes start to feel heavy. The night before Yusuke stayed up with his nephew to help him with his science project. It was tiring and during the middle of it, his nephew fell asleep and left Yusuke to do it. Last minute projects were always a rush and pain in the neck. He blame his nephew for not finishing it before deadline. He purposely added, 'Yusuke RULES', and a face on the volcano and left. Now he wonders what his nephews' reaction was after he woke up that morning...

*hiccup*

Yusuke eyes widen as he grip the glass cup in his hand.

"Oh *hiccup* no. Not today. I'm usually in better shape before w—*hiccup*—oak"

Looking at the clock it was almost time for closing. Some customers left while some liked to stay until closing time.

'Why of all times *hiccup* does it have to happen at work...'

Stress or having a lack of sleep sometimes results Yusuke to having hiccups. It doesn't happen very often so it doesn't bother Yusuke that much. Most of the time he gets really quiet and doesn't talk when tired. His father said his mother was the same.

Yusuke saw Kitano walking towards him with shards of broken glass in a dustpan.

"Your acquaintances?" Yu asked after he gave his last customer a cocktail. "What happened? I know by now that Kitano-san isn't a very clumsy ma—*hiccup*—an. After all, I've known you for a ye—*hiccup*—ear now."

'Haaah... Water...' (-_-)ゞ゛

For a moment Takeshi totally forgot that Yusuke was near him.From all people,why him?Take prefered even the boss instead of that guy.For him it was such a shame his rival to see him like that.

"My parents..." Kitano mumbled,looking for a moment to see if they were still there.Thanks god they were ready to leave the bar.Well actually it was time to close it,so it was better they noticed on time.

"We are living,Take~ Call me tomorrow,ne?" his mother chuckled,waving hand. How annoying.

"Yes,yes...I'll." finally,his parents leaved.It wasn't like Takeshi was angry at them,but at himself.He didn't want his parents to see him in such a condition.

What happened? I know by now that Kitano-san isn't a very clumsy ma—*hiccup*—an. After all, I've known you for a ye—*hiccup*—ear now."

Kitano blinked several times.Was Yusuke alright? He haven't heard him hiccuping till now.Was he nervous?

"Don't ask to much.It's actually non of your business." the red haired male was a bit annoyed by the other's words,but it was the truth.He knew him from almost a year and till now,nothing like that had happened.

Take poured water in one glass near him,giving it to Ohmura.

"It'l help you for the hiccuping." he smiled lightly.It surely was a surprise even for Ktano to be so nice with his rival,but how could he just leave the other?

• Like 1

"My parents..."

Yu smiled. This is the first time Yusuke saw Kitano parent. Though, looking at Kitano, he didn't seem very happy. Yusuke heard Kitano parents saying their farewell and before they left, Yu quickly thanked them.

"Thank you very much for coming tonight." Yusuke smiled happily. After they left Yu looked around the room. There are less customers now so there isn't really many asking for cocktails at the moment. Some are even dead asleep on the counter.

"Don't ask to much.It's actually none of your business."

Yusuke notices Kitano annoyed expression. Yu scratch the back of his head.

'Was it an important day for him? My first time seeing that expression.'

The hiccups were starting to become an annoyance. When the day is over he was going to make himself a nice cocktail. Just when that thought came to mind Yu saw Kitano pour a glass for him.

"It'l help you for the hiccuping."

Yu was dumbfounded. 'Oi, oi, oi, Kitano has a cute side to him as well.' Yu thought as he smiled with thanks and gladly accepts the glass. 'Kitano has big hands', Yu thought when he slightly touched his hand for the glass. The cold liquid that sooth his dry throat was refreshing.

"Thanks Kitano-san."

The hiccups slowly subsided. Suddenly, the thought finally hit Yusuke. This is the first time Kitano saw him hiccup. It was a bit embarrassing for Yu since he liked to look good in front of Kitano.

"Let's call it a draw for today." Yusuke said. "Today was fun. Ah!" Yu looked around for his father and leaned forward to Kitano. "How many customers did you serve today?" Yu ask while smiling like a kid.

POW!

A sudden punch behind his head had his hiccups coming back again.

"Master!"

Suguru grabbed a hold of Yu's head.

"Are you going to drive on this rivalry even after closing time, Yu."

"N—*hiccup*—no! Just curio—*hiccup*" Yu swallowed a mouthful of water to stop his hiccuping.

"Oh-ho?" Suguru smiled mischievously. "It's been a while since I've seen you hiccup."

"I'm fine. Takeshi-san poured me a drink of *hiccup* water so I'm fine now."

Suguru looks to Kitano and smiled.

"Thanks, son. Now, it's already closing time so I'll leave you two to finish up here."

"Yes, Master."

Suguru left the two bartenders to their own devices as he goes finishes closing up the bar.

When he heard Yusuke,thanking his parents for coming,Take remembered that the other haven't seen them till now.It was better,other way,they mind have asked Ohmura different questions,whuch would be just embarrassing for Takeshi.

"Such a sweet voice." the bartender thought,but realizing what he actiually was thinking,he shaked his head.What was that? Such an annoying feeling.

It shocked a bit Kitano when he touched Yusuke's hand.It was the frst time actually.Usually they weren't even talking to each other,whaty to think about helping or something like that.But today - today was like a dream.Ah,Take should stop thinking about that too much.What was so different?He could become the old Takeshi anytime.

"Yeah,it was...especially when you disappeared for a hour or so." here it was again.The normal Take was back.He took his guard for a moment,but all the kindness was gone now.

When Yusuke leaned forward to ask about the custumers,Kitano got that strange feeling to tease the boy.He moved his hand down to the other's ass,sqeezing it lightly.

"More then you,I bet." the red haired male grinned,going enough away from Yu,to not being hit.

"Boss." Takeshi smiled,bowing to Yusuke's father. "Be careful on your way back" he added,preparing for the cleaning - something he didn't really like,but should do.

• Like 1

'What the heck did just happened.'

Yusuke tried not to tremble in shock as he woke up some customers to go home.

"Be careful on your way home."

Yusuke was glad his father did not see what happened before he appeared. An unexpected thing happened today.

'Kitano grabbed my ass.'

He held a cool expression like it didn't matter but, he wished his punch had landed. Kitano was fast. No one gets away without a firm hit from Yu. Yu chuckled to himself.

'It was just a light touch... ok he squeezed it. Something you didn't expect to happen.' Yu was cleaning while holding a pokerface. Upon catching the back view of Kitanos' back, he froze.

'He touched my ass.' imdarkplz.png

It was a true shock for Yu. Considering how the two were not close at all to interact jokingly like that, Yu had a stone face the entire time.

"I'll call Rai-chan tonight."

A firm determination to meet with his friend that day. After his nap. He needed his nap.

Kitano couldn't take that idiotic smile from his face.It was like he was some of these high school hooligans,who made something they were proud with.

He was cleaning the bar plot,when he noticed that there was a costumer who fell asleep behind it.

"When did that old man...Ahh man,really!" it was always bothersome to wake up these drunk people.

"Excuse me,Mister,we already closed.You have to leave." -Take shaked lightly that guy.

"Honeey,is that you?" Woah,he was smelling on alcohol so badly.

"No,it's the bartender,please sir,you have to get up." Takeshi was getting annoyed.

"What's with you boy?I can't go home...my wife won't let me." the male opened his eyes,sitting on the floor.

"I can see why..." the red haired male mumbled.

"Oi,Yusuke! Didn't you wake up all the costumers?This guy here,don't want to leave." Kitano shouted.

Actually it wasn't exactly Ohmura's fault.That time,when Take grabbed his ass,the male wasn't there.He must used that they were waking up other costumers to go behind the bar and fell asleep.

• Like 1

"Oi,Yusuke! Didn't you wake up all the costumers?This guy here,don't want to leave."

Yu heard Kitano remark and followed the direction of Kitanos voice. Customers like this are hard to handle. Hopefully this one isn't very aggressive or touchy.

'Aren't they all?'

Yusuke stood in front of the drunk man.

"He's really wasted. We can't leave him here like this. I don't know where Master went to. He's good at dealing with these kind of customers." Yusuke went to lift of the man slowly. "I didn't watch him. If I did I could have advise him to not drink so much." The man cuddled against Yus' neck and it sent goosebumps up his spine.

"Honey, you came for me~" His breath stank.

"Excuse me sir, is there anyone you like we can call to pick you up? I can call a cab for you if you'd like."

"He said his wife won't let him go home.I suppose we can still call her after all and give it a try." Kitano found the male's cellphone on the floor,taking it and starting searching for his wife's number.

"Is it even possible to find her number?" the bartender sighed.What were they gonna do now?This male was so drunk.Something popped in his head.Takeshi took the male from Yusuke,running the water from the sink,then put the drunker's head in it.

In few seconds he stopped the water.

"So,will you answer us now,is there anyone who can pick you up?" Kitano asked again.

"What about one of you two,swe--" before to finish his words,Take ran the water again and put the other's head in it.

"It seems you were too drunk." he pushed the male back.

"So,what's your answer again?" Kitano was really serious.

"I...I'll just go by myself.I live near the bar.Sorry for bothering you,sir." the drunker took his phone and ran from the bar.

"Now,we can continue with the cleaning,right?" Takeshi smiled innocently.

• Like 1

Seeing the man running with his might Yu turned to look at Kitano.

"An angel's smile to cover a demons action. You're like my father." Yusuke showed a doubtful expression and shrugged. "Anyways, why were you so rough with him? It's not in our job description but I could have called a cab for him. And if my father spotted you he would've given you a lecture. Self control, self control!"

A thought crossed Yusuke's mind. He used to be pretty rough with drunk customers his first few times as well and got a good lecture from his father.

'Heh, that was the good ol' days.' Despite his fathers' lectures, he was young, of course it would anger him. However, he didn't want to disappoint his father. That might have been the reason why Yu warned Takeshi beforehand. He didn't want Takeshi to leave "Vioces of Sirens" because of this.

Yusuke brushed his neck where the man touched him as if trying to get rid of the fact that he touched him there.

"I would have much prefer if it was a woman who touched me there. He stinks." Yusuke walked past Takeshi. "It's only a little bit left. I'll do the rest."

It was just for a moment but, Takeshi smelled damn good. Yusuke stopped in his tracks and face palm himself.

'Now why did I think that?' Yusuke turn to look at Takeshi and then back.

"I'll... do the rest. You can go home. I'll see you tomorrow." Walking ahead Yusuke curse himself.

How could Take just leave this male like that?All drunk and stinking in alcohol.Poor cab that would come to take him home - if he even remembered where did he live.

"Then,the next time I'll leave the drunker to you.But if he tries to jump on you,don't complain." Actually,the reason why Kitano did that wasn't only,because the male was too drunk.It annoyed him,how he cuddled against Yusuke's neck,like he was gonna do something with him.

Ohmura wasn't some of that old man's mistress darn it!

"Ah,yeah,please don't tell the boss what happened,can you? I know we don't get along,but still,I'm begging you." It'd be just too problematic is Yusuke's father found out about what happened tonight - another problem in front of Take.

"Ahaha the next time,it may be some cute girl that is in the same condition like the old male.You'd be happier then,eh?" the red haired male had to admit the other was right.If he was on Yusuke's place he'd prefer some woman touching his neck as well,not some old male.

"Then I'm leaving the rest to you." Takeshi,went to change his clothes,then leaved the bar.

It was good that Kitano was living not so far from the bar.Not so long and he was in his house.He went to take a shower and after that jumped in the bed,falling asleep immediately.

• Like 1

That morning Yusuke woke up with tired eyes. Looking at the clock it showed, '6:17' am.

"I'm definitely not diurnal."

Yusuke was not a morning person but he enjoyed waking up early to go check the bar. He got up and walked to the bathroom. After he was done he went to the closet and threw the clothes he was going to wear to the bar. A new set of bar tending clothes were made in order. After all, yesterday a little accident happened.

Checking on his father he noticed that suguru was still sleeping. When they got home yesterday Suguru asked Yusuke what he did with Kenta, his nephew, science project. Yusuke smirked and said that it was payment for making him do all the work. Suguru laughs and just left the subject as it was. Seeing the bad sleeping posture of his father on the bed, snoring, Yusuke furrow his brows.

"Must've got that from dad. What a deep sleeper."

Picking up the keys he left the house. It was only a 15 minutes walk to the bar. Next, what would he plan to do...

----

*ching* *ching*

Yusuke walked into the bar and smiled. Walking to the back, he carried his new uniform and exchanged it with the old one. Afterwards he came walking back to the front. Looking around he put the keys on top of the counter.

"Seems like Father had everything set up already."

The cocktails that needed restocking, fresh washed towels, all that they need for another night at the bar.

"Well, I still got lots of time before it opens. Might as well go to Rai's house. I didn't get to call him at all yesterday."

Flipping his phone open he observed the bar once more before he left and lock the door.

"Sup."

"You doing anything today?"

"Uwahhh not really. What's up?" Yusuke heard a girl moaning Rai's name in the background and he smirked.

"How could you, honey? Cheating on me with another women!"

"Shut up! she can hear you. Don't make her think wrong Yu." Yu heard the woman ask Rai who it was on the phone. "Just a friend babe. I have to go." Rai kisses the girl on her lips and reverted back to the phone. "Meet you in an hour. Same place?" Yusuke chukled as he heard the woman throw a pillow at Rai.

"Ah, I didn't mean to interrupt. You sure I'm not calling at a bad time?"

"Nah man. I was just about to leave."

Yu chuckled lightly.

"See you later my honey." Rai laughed.

"Sure sure, love you too so shut up."

-click-

Rai and Yu liked to mess around with each other and sometimes they cause misunderstandings. Yu and Rai has been friends since high school, though Rai was older by 3 years. Rai took over his fathers hotel management after coming back abroad from the US. Rai sent Yu lots of gifts when he was over there. Yu still had them.

"I guess I'll go meet him first." He could just bring his old uniform home and wash it there and meet up with Rai afterwards. Yusuke stopped for a moment and looked at the people around him.

"I wonder what Takeshi usually do during the day..."

The sun light reflected on Yusuke glasses. It was definitely bright that day.

The mornings were always so disturbing for Take.He was in his last year of the university,so during the day he was studying and during the night,he was working. Sometimes it was just killing him,because it was too tiring.Well,he was used to it,but still after nights like the last one,he didn't even want to wake up.

-ringg- -ringg-

Still half asleep,Kitano reached his hand to take his phone.

'Yeah?" he yawned.

"TAKESHI! What the hell are you doing?Are you still sleeping?" his best friend - Tetsuya called him.

"Maan,you're really annoying from the morning..I had hard night yeasterday,ya know?" Take sat on the bed,staring at the door,still not fully awaken.

"You don't say! I hear this everyday.Come on,get up already.I'm in front of your house." Tetsuya grinned.Actually,he was finding it akways fun to wake up his friend.And no matter that they always were fighting for something - they were still best friends.

"You! When? Ah,man...ya know?I won't be able to survive without you." Take already started joking,that meant he was fully awaken.

"I know,I know." Tetsu grinned.

He went to open the door to his friend,because it'd be terrible to just leave him outside.

"Yo,sleeping princess." the usual nickname that Tetsuya was using for his friend.Of course Kitano didn't like it at all and just smacked him behind the head.

"You know,I don't like being called "princess",idiot." he grinned,going back to his room to change his clothes.

"Oii,how's the weather?Is it too cold?" Take shouted from his room.

"Maan,it's so cold that you can freeze just by stepping out.Joking of course.It's ideal,the weather,I mean." Tetsu shouted back.

It didn't take him to much and soon Kitano was ready.He put on some jeans,a shirt and sweater.When he went to his friend,Take put on his hat and his glasses,something that he was wearing only when he was going to the university.

"Let's go." the red haired male literally pushed Tetsuya outside and the both headed to their university.

• Like 1

The music Yusuke was listening to with his black and green headphone was one of his favorites. Rai and Yusuke usually meet in Rai's favorite café. Yu liked it there as well.

In casual gray jeans and light blue strip buttoned plaid shirt, a white V-neck under and a silver ring accessory he always liked to wear on his right ring finger, Yu closed his eyes as the music drowned him.

A handsome figure made it's way to Yusuke and tap the table with a smile.

"Is this seat taken?"

Chestnut brown hair, eyes a dark brown grey color. He was wearing a dark brown suit with a white button shirt. A dark grey scarf with skull design. He purposely left two buttons open to show his collar bone. A silver necklace with a locket. Yusuke always wandered whose picture he would put in there. The last time he was about to look in it he got caught by Rai and got a tickle attack from him. Yusuke was pretty sensitive. Especially around his neck. That was why he didn't like people touching him too much.

"Heeey~ What were you doing that was taking you an hour to get ready?" Yusuke sip his coffee as he smiled at his friend with with one eye close.

"Picking the right clothing to swoon you off your feet. Speaking of clothes, how do I look?" Rai said jokingly.

"You look very dashing." Yusuke said with sparkling aura. "Still not my type."

"Ouch." Rai holds his chest like he was hurt and chuckled. Sitting on the chair he sat back and put his left leg on top the other and hands in his pockets. "I know you missed me or else you wouldn't have called me. Honey."

"Of course I missed you. Or else I wouldn't have called you. Darling." Both laugh when they saw the waitress expression when she came to get Rai's order.

"Black coffee please."

"You really don't like sweets do you."

"Yes, especially on valentines day. I'll make it an exception if it's from you." Yusuke chuckled. After a sip, he looked at Rai with a serious look.

"Did you find her?" Rai sigh as he sat straight up and leaned forward towards Yu.

"If I tell you yes, what are you planning to do?"

-Tokyo Art University "Seirin"-

Kitano was standing in front of the gates of his university.These few days he was always stopping there for a moment,looking at the old buyilding behind these big gates.When did the pass?He felt like it was yesterday when he came here for first time.

"Are you thinking about that again?" Tetsuya made him came back to the reality.

"Ah,sorry.Just you know..it's kind of sad that I'm finishing after few months." Takeshi grinned innocently,entering in the yard.

"Kitano-senpai,Good morning." few first year girls greeted him.

"Morning,girls." he smiled at them.

Take was quite popular in his university,because he was smart and was good looking.Or at least that was what everyone was saying.

"Aww,my sleeping princess is so popular among all these fresh people." Tetsu,pinched his friend's cheek.

"You want to die,right Tetsu-kun?" Kitano looked down to his friend,who was actually way shorter than him,making the evil smile.

"N-no,no.I was just joking,ne?" Tetsuya started waving with hands,like he was some little child,who just made samothing bad.

"Good boy,but you better not joke in front of others like that." Take patted his friend's shoulder.He looked at his cellphone and saw that he was already late for his first class.

"Shit! We're late,hurry up!" the red haired male grabbed Tetsu's hand and started running for the class.

• Like 1

"You don't have any classes today?" Rai sipped the last drop of his second black coffee and stare at Yu.

"Don't try to dodge the question Rai. Did you find her?"

"I am definitely not telling you."

"Why?" Rai was silent for a moment.

"You have them tomorrow?" Rai was starting to irk him.

"I have them tomorrow."

"Don't you have any projects to do?"

"I'm done with them."

"Your nephews."

"How do you know about that?" Rai shrug his shoulders.

"Did I not mention he's pretty talkative and I'm a good listener?" Rai sat back and enjoyed watching Yu irritated.

"I really am finished with my projects. My teaches are expecting them tomorrow."

"Why not turn it in today? Extra points?"

"Maybe I should."

"Then I'll drive you." Rai said smiling.

"Fine. Wouldn't hurt to get that extra credit." Rai paid the bill for the both of them and drove Yusuke to pick up his project and dropped it off at his school. Rai still had not answer Yu his question as they drove back to Yu's house.

"What are you looking at?"

"Stop changing the subject." Rai rest his head back in his seat.

"Darn. Here I thought I could distract you."

"Just tell me the damn answer." Rai got out of the car and went to the other side. Yusuke opened his door and came eye to eye with Rais'.

"If you kiss me I will."

"Dammit I've got no time for jokes." Yu grabbed Rai's collar and pulled him close.

Kitano was in the art department.No matter that he was working as a bartender,which was his dream,he also like drawing.And because he was quite god at it,he decided to study that,instead of something like Management or Economy.

Few classes already passed and the lunch break came.Take and Tetsu went out like always.It wasn't like they couldn't go for example on the roof,but Tetsuya was a smoker and needed his drug after the first few classes.

"You won't quit that habit of yours,won't you?" Take grinned,leaning back on some wall behind him.

"What would you do,if I quit?" here it came again.Tetsu was saying such a things sometimes that from time to time Kitano was thinking that his friend is in love with him.

"I'll sleep with yout girlfriend." the bartender joked.

"Actually...I broke with her."

"Are you serious?She was such a hottie!"

"Well,she became too annoying asking me for so many things."

"That's the risk of being rich,dear."

"Aw,sweet talking again?Should I ask then Mr.Expert,when was the last time when you even had girlfriend?"

"Should I be honest?"

"Yes,you should."

"After she leaved me...I didn't have any girlfriend.."

"Ehhh? Are you serious? It was a year ago already!"

"Oi,oi that doesn't mean I was just sitting at home,counting the spiders on the walls,okay?"

"Ahahahaha,you and your phrases are killing me!"

"Taaake-kuun~!" another first years.

• Like 1