hama71

Hohohohoh very welcome.

Pampai found this blog at first so i save it in my lappy.

Btw.. the pic was on 2006..

so imagine... how much he grew up now.

From a cute baby bunny to --->> HOT cute SMEXY bunny. LOL

Taiki wearing a formal suit like that makes him EVEN MUCH YOUNGER! WAAAAAH!!

YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE, TAIKI!!

i wanna pet him on the head and pinch his cheeks.

gosh..

BABA-CHAN YOU LUCKY DEVIL YOU!!!!

you got to make out with this cute baby in the future.

waaaaaaaaaaaaiiii!!

Taiki is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unbelievably adorable!

i cannot blame his sister being so protective of him and spoiling him.

heck! i'd do the same.

HESH SHO CUUUUTEEE!!!!

i always thought Taiki looks like an Angora rabbit when he was younger

hold_on_taiki.jpg

english-angora.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

@yojichan

I KNOW RIGHT??!!!!

Have you seen his pic eating?

He wrote that his dad and his sister treat him some chicken. But he hates avocado.

At the end he ate it up and feeling happy.

GOSH HOW CUTE IS THAT?!!!!!!

Plus.. his PASSPORT PHOTO!!!!

He looked SO CUTE!!!!! I wanna chew him and hug him tightly and just WONT LET HIM GO.

He wrote that people said that he looks like DOG or KITTY.

Haha but to me.. he looks like a BUNNY!!!!

yojichan.. i still remember that 'angora rabbit' word.

Thatz how we ended up calling ourselves as BUNNY SISTER.

6 years had passed.. I myself from the bottom of my heart admits that I FEEL SUCH A LOSS for not knowing him earlier. But i think if i knew him when he was still a high schooler.. I MIGHT ENDED UP GOING TO JAPAN and Taiki lost his purity and innocentness to me! and I ended up in jail. XDXD

• Like 2

@yojichan

I KNOW RIGHT??!!!!

Have you seen his pic eating?

He wrote that his dad and his sister treat him some chicken. But he hates avocado.

At the end he ate it up and feeling happy.

GOSH HOW CUTE IS THAT?!!!!!!

He seem so easy to please. awwww~~~ i'm surprised he doesn't like avocado.

I love avocado shake. chilled avocado with sweet milk. yummy!!! you can't make me eat guacamole. ugh!

YES! YES! i saw that picture. i admit i went crazy and started saving pictures. LOL

i saw the chicken meal. i knew right away from the way it looked. it looks steamed with potatoes.

Plus.. his PASSPORT PHOTO!!!!

He looked SO CUTE!!!!! I wanna chew him and hug him tightly and just WONT LET HIM GO.

He wrote that people said that he looks like DOG or KITTY.

Haha but to me.. he looks like a BUNNY!!!!

I KNOW!!! I SAW IT TOO! SAVED! LOL

SO CUTE!!! THAT'S SUCH A CUTE PASSPORT PHOTO EVURR!

if i worked in the airport, i'd ask him to sign something. hehehe! so i can get his autograph. YOSH! and he'd think it's some kind of official airport document...kekekekeke!

awww~~ he'll always be our bunny.

i never saw dog or kitty in him. all that hair and those big front teeth. BUNNY!! BUNNYII TAIKI IS A BUNNY!!!

yojichan.. i still remember that 'angora rabbit' word.

Thatz how we ended up calling ourselves as BUNNY SISTER.

6 years had passed.. I myself from the bottom of my heart admits that I FEEL SUCH A LOSS for not knowing him earlier. But i think if i knew him when he was still a high schooler.. I MIGHT ENDED UP GOING TO JAPAN and Taiki lost his purity and innocentness to me! and I ended up in jail. XDXD

awwww~ *hugs*

you know i always have dream scenarios what i'd do when i meet one of my faves but I know that when the situation does happen...I will really freak out. I might freeze or just fall on my face.

You might fart. LOL

so we dunno until it actually happens.

If you go claim Taiki, you will have to fight off all his classmates who are clinging to him. hehehe!

If you do land in jail, at least you're going in there happy and accomplished. LOL

we're so dangerous. gyaahahahahaha!!! xD

• Like 1

@yojichan

Wuuu~~ guacamole?? I never eat that before. Is it spicy? It's a rare thing here at my place same as avocado. LOL

But i do buy things that have avocados as the base like facial products and my shower cream. Hmm~~ should i eat them to find out the taste? XD

CHICKEN STEAMED WITH POTATOSE? My mom cooked it before and I ended up eating all of the potatoes. I JUST LOOVVEE POTATOES!!!!

Taiki looks like an obidient and very polite PLUS with a very sweet and cute personality son and itouto.

Even 6 years after that his inner side is still unchanged.

Do you still rmb why he was chosen as Shingyouji? Becoz of his CUTENESS!!!! He really loves being himself and thtz the most attractive side of him to me.. maybe to you.. and ABSOLUTELY to Baba chan.

YOJICHAN!!!! make sure you make him sign TWO 'confidential forms' LOL

I would like to have one and hang it in my room!!!!

But itz better if the form has words written "Once you signed this. You are now officially an angora rabbit that belongs to a sisters named June and Yojichan. You have no right to against it till the owner said so or till you are offered with a role for a movie called Takumi-kun" *evil grins*

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!

I might end up FART-ing infront of him while you ady fell on your face.

Or you might fall becoz of the pungent smell coming from nowhere. HUHUHU *whistles*

Or we might end up do nothing but staring at him with a flushed red blushing face,

OR

WE WILL LOSE OUR SANITY and end up in JAIL.

Hehehe we'll touch him~~ TOUCH~ TOUCH HIM.

But be careful. He has a HOT MANLY SEXY strong 'aniki' that could pull our heads off. XDXD

• Like 2

Only he can make a spoon look sexy! :cuteonion41:

22855312829579391367714.jpg

I needed that today, went to post office and the dude there was a complete D**k rabbit6

• Like 3

@yojichan

Wuuu~~ guacamole?? I never eat that before. Is it spicy? It's a rare thing here at my place same as avocado. LOL

But i do buy things that have avocados as the base like facial products and my shower cream. Hmm~~ should i eat them to find out the taste? XD

guacamole is made from avocado. it's some kind of Mexican dip or something they use for their food. my seme made them from semi-ripe avocado. you don't use it on ripe ones. it was kinda savory but bleah...i don't like it. i prefer ripe avocado and served with milk and sugar.

LOL! don't eat your facial products. hahahahha!!!

CHICKEN STEAMED WITH POTATOSE? My mom cooked it before and I ended up eating all of the potatoes. I JUST LOOVVEE POTATOES!!!!

Taiki looks like an obidient and very polite PLUS with a very sweet and cute personality son and itouto.

Even 6 years after that his inner side is still unchanged.

Do you still rmb why he was chosen as Shingyouji? Becoz of his CUTENESS!!!! He really loves being himself and thtz the most attractive side of him to me.. maybe to you.. and ABSOLUTELY to Baba chan.

I'm not particularly fond of steamed chicken...rotisserie, grilled, FRIED even boiled yes! I LOVE POTATOES TOO! i had steamed chicken in a chinese resto and it was okay. i liked the noodles that came with it.

Taiki does, doesn't he? No wonder people gravitate towards him easily. He gives off a very friendly demeanour. Six years have passed and although he lost a bit of that "baby fat" on his features, he still maintains that natural cuteness in him. I think I already mentioned this before. He's naturally cute. He doesn't have to do anything or try too hard. He just is. What attracted me so much to Taiki is him being natural about himself. He doesn't behave like some typical Japanese actors who make too much effort to act cute, look cute, behave cute. Taiki will be goofy and he can be intense. Even when he frowns, he still looks good. He has that maturity in his eyes which I love. He knows his craft. He loves his craft. This is a guy dedicated to his talents. I really respect that about Taiki and I'm sure it's no surprise Baba-chan loves him for it other than his cuteness.

YOJICHAN!!!! make sure you make him sign TWO 'confidential forms' LOL

I would like to have one and hang it in my room!!!!

But itz better if the form has words written "Once you signed this. You are now officially an angora rabbit that belongs to a sisters named June and Yojichan. You have no right to against it till the owner said so or till you are offered with a role for a movie called Takumi-kun" *evil grins*

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YES! THAT'S THE GOAL! I'm gonna make him print his name and I'll have to take his picture. YOSH!

And he has to leave his personal contact information "in case of emergencies" kekekekekeke..

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!

I might end up FART-ing infront of him while you ady fell on your face.

Or you might fall becoz of the pungent smell coming from nowhere. HUHUHU *whistles*

Or we might end up do nothing but staring at him with a flushed red blushing face,

OR

WE WILL LOSE OUR SANITY and end up in JAIL.

Hehehe we'll touch him~~ TOUCH~ TOUCH HIM.

But be careful. He has a HOT MANLY SEXY strong 'aniki' that could pull our heads off. XDXD

Can you imagine how funny we look? gods, i hope there will be no camera following us around or we'd end up in some kind of reality show and all the Japanese people will be laughing at us. we'll be instant celebrities. me falling on my face, you farting. ROFLMAO

for sure Taiki will die laughing at us.

i'm crawling on the floor trying to touch him and you're bumping all over the place trying to touch him too.

so hilarious, June.

demo..

June, that's NOT FAIR. please don't say HOT MANLY SEXY strong 'aniki' will be there.

i don't think i can handle it. i'll burst into flames or i'll melt like butter on a hot pan.

i can't even say his name without feeling all tingly inside. ah mou...what has he done to me???

Only he can make a spoon look sexy! :cuteonion41:

22855312829579391367714.jpg

I needed that today, went to post office and the dude there was a complete D**k rabbit6

He can make anything look sexy...I have a pic of him holding a water bottle too. :D

• Like 3

I need all the sexiness I can get today...

I see your water bottle and raise you a shopping bag and a tennis racket!!

207021_124713337605256_7272020_n.jpg217116_124713517605238_3202625_n.jpg

• Like 2

Ah cool!!! I LIKE THIS GAME!!

Alright, I'll raise you with a skate board

very_happy_taiki.jpg

and a floor rag

Taikionthefloor-1.jpg

• Like 3

GUYS

I think you missed my post, it was at the bottom of the page. But... confirm.

WHAT???????????

This is Taiki???

wtf.jpg

LMFAO!! Why I havent seen that one Hahaha....Where from that come from?? ahahahah.

SRSLY?????? WAT????

@YOJICHAN

Finally some time to reply to you!! Much love, before you go.

OMG...I just finished watching An Assassin.

I liked it.

I really REALLY liked it.

It was quite chaste, subdued and gave off that tragic feel all over.

~~~~~~~~

Baba-chan's character can be sympathized with. He tries to be cool but he is desperate for meaning. A part of him wants to leave it all behind and run away but at the same time this is the only life he knows.

Indeed, I agree that it's not as tragic as we'd expect but it's ACTION movie, almost meant not to understand the story completely. I was struggling to symphasize with Baba's character throughout the movie, however. Maybe it's my stupid

FANSPASM over TaikiXBaba still and didn't like the girl at all.

rabbit11

I kept asking myself, WHY WHY WHY??? WTF??? JUST KILL HER. DO your JOB. You're going all soft now. I actually rooted for Kubota to kill Baba when they were outside and shooting.

Srsly, I kept going back and forth with Kubota and Baba to be honest. Kubota was definitely

MORE BADASS, which I liked but still I didn't agree with his decisions. The two assassins were truly in emotional turmoil, both due to love and the past.

But in the end, they decided to stick together as if it's their destiny to die anyway.

It's EXTREMELY RARE that an ending to the movie satisfy me, and this one did. I was so happy!! I know, this sounds strange but I just love tragic ending, especially if they are meant to be together.

rabbit4

I can't help feeling tickled by the fact that this is the second movie that I would see him drag someone behind him.

Hehehe...

Who was the last person he did this to?

Shingyouji.

Only he heavily made out with him..

Now, now whenever I'm the 'camera' behind Baba............. I HAVE HARD TIME CONCENTRATING on the STORY!!! GAAAAAHHHHHHHH, Baba Damn YOUUUUU DAMN YOUUUUU for such having these legs and awesomeness.

rabbit1

BLACK CLOTHES NOT HELPING!! I just love the serious same MISU-SERIOUS-FACE!! OOOOOOOOMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

And as for Kubota's kissing... I'm sure he's fabulous. I can feel it. He's absolutely fabulous at that. BUT..... Shinyoujij, my precious BUNNY. following Misu.... We're all Shingyouji's.

Kubota is just a duplicate of Baba in a way, since they're both semes.... BUT I CANT IMAGINE THEM MAKING OUT.

NO WAY!

Forbidden.KUBOTA, FIND YOUR OWN PET!! After all, Taiki is carrying Baba's child.

did anyone notice his nose flaring in the 'rain scene'? so cute. LOL I wanna pinch his nose. He must be really cold.

I ROFL'ed at this part:

2012-07-19_225105.jpg

BABA!!!!

:Red_fox4::cuteonion51: HAHAHAHHAHAH OMFFFFFFFFFFG Take it easy on that look. HAHAHHAHA.

But something unexpected happened while watching the film.

Damn.

Alright here goes..

Yuki Kubota.

DAMN that PILLOW TOSSER!!!

Ok, I'll take that back when I said Kubota looked different in LOcal Boys. He looked COMPLETELY THE SAME 100 PERCENT... and this is what I was talkking about when I first heard the laughter, and not paying attention to video,I had to go back after saying WTF ? DID I HEAR YUU's LAUGHTER:

see.gif

I MUST HAVE MY HANDS ON THAT MOVIE SOON♥! nEED a dose of HA HA HA HA drug of News Well Yuusuke and Baba.

t00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

and Kubota for you, Yojichan, I'll look and give link IMMEDIATELY!!

• Like 1

@Sloan

It looks like him to me... I'm not sure though

@yojichan

Ok stakes are getting high now! I see that, and raise you a mask, and some books

tumblr_lzk0yvy6AY1qbbpyfo1_500.jpgg8607370.jpg

• Like 1

I never gave my review of the movie either, now did I?

I liked all of it, but the first 5 minutes!! The fighting parts where kinda cheesy, but I welcomed the laughing cause I'm a complete and total chicken! I totally agree with Sloan that he should have just killed her! rabbit11 I keep threatening the screen, If he don't get you Shingyouji will!

I also agree with Yoji about the noodles! The noodles were the funniest part of the movie for me, which is good cause that part was actually supposed to be funny. :cuteonion50: The big bite he took though....OMG! He was chewing the mouthful the whole time he was filling his bowl with more. You could tell that was way to big of a bite for him, But still...He was adorable doing it! :msn_red_fox 17

Write more as I rememeber points of interest, should have done this review right after watching...

• Like 2

GUYS

I think you missed my post, it was at the bottom of the page. But... confirm.

ACK!!! WHERE IS THE POST?

you know i was having some troubles posting yesterday. gyuuu~~~

i had to close the tab because the page just froze on me. @___@

i thought my post never made it.

but it got duplicated instead. =__=

@YOJICHAN

Finally some time to reply to you!! Much love, before you go.

awwww~~ *hugs tight* just for a month so i'm taking all this time to spazz

I kept asking myself, WHY WHY WHY??? WTF??? JUST KILL HER. DO your JOB. You're going all soft now. I actually rooted for Kubota to kill Baba when they were outside and shooting.

With the way Baba-chan behaved, it did give off that level of unexpectedness...'cause one moment he did look like he was gonna kill her out of frustration and then still let her live out of frustration. he did see an innocence in her that he once had that has been gone a long time ago. perhaps that's that.

if you find Kubota's pillow tossing funny...for me i think Baba-chan grabbing the pillow and shooting her on the head was funny. xD

if that was me...I'd drag her into the bathroom and shoot her. OI! OI! OI!!! hehehe! xD

but i still love that girl. she was amazing in FO. so i don't mind watching her here. she and Baba-chan seemed to play off well. there wasn't anything awkward about them at all. i LOVE Baba-chan's reaction when she handed him the lighter with a heart design. LOL...his face...LOL....classic WTF MOMENT.

Srsly, I kept going back and forth with Kubota and Baba to be honest. Kubota was definitely

MORE BADASS, which I liked but still I didn't agree with his decisions. The two assassins were truly in emotional turmoil, both due to love and the past.

But in the end, they decided to stick together as if it's their destiny to die anyway.

It's EXTREMELY RARE that an ending to the movie satisfy me, and this one did. I was so happy!! I know, this sounds strange but I just love tragic ending, especially if they are meant to be together.

rabbit4

Yeah Kubota was VERY BADASS. when he shot the poor elevator girl. that stunned me. and he always seem to pop up suddenly. he's such a ninja. mmmmmmm....Ninja...Kubota as a ninja in another film would be delightful. mmmmmmmm...

ah sorry..sorry...my mind trailed off again.

I don't agree with Misaki's (Kubota) decisions either. between him and Ryo (Baba), he's much too rash. This also proves why he and Ryo stick together because they seem to balance each other's polarities in order to survive the harsh world of the underworld.

nothing strange with your feeling of the ending. i was actually happy too. i'm actually relieved they didn't ride off to the sunset as i've mentioned before. they lived by the gun, they will die by the gun. but together.

what's amazing is that Baba-chan and Kubota really worked so well. there are no scene stealings. Their presence came off strong and memorable. I really admire that balance.

the storyline is not complicated. it's actually been done many times before but the execution and the actors were wonderful. it's a keeper!

Now, now whenever I'm the 'camera' behind Baba............. I HAVE HARD TIME CONCENTRATING on the STORY!!! GAAAAAHHHHHHHH, Baba Damn YOUUUUU DAMN YOUUUUU for such having these legs and awesomeness.

rabbit1

BLACK CLOTHES NOT HELPING!! I just love the serious same MISU-SERIOUS-FACE!! OOOOOOOOMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

DAMN YOU BABA-CHAN INDEED!!! So serious, babe. Love you!!!!

you know i was kinda surprised when he just held the rifle right smack in the middle of the top floor building. most assassin films i've seen, the sniper usually hide where he can set the rifle. and there is no wind distraction. but Baba-chan just stood right there and aimed. go you!

And as for Kubota's kissing... I'm sure he's fabulous. I can feel it. He's absolutely fabulous at that. BUT..... Shinyoujij, my precious BUNNY. following Misu.... We're all Shingyouji's.

REALLY? REALLY? YOU THINK SO? AWWWWWWW~~~~ i'm gonna have really good dreams tonight. weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Kubota is just a duplicate of Baba in a way, since they're both semes.... BUT I CANT IMAGINE THEM MAKING OUT.

NO WAY!

Forbidden.KUBOTA, FIND YOUR OWN PET!! After all, Taiki is carrying Baba's child.

OH HELL NO! i can't imagine it either. that would be wrong in so many levels. not that i'm opposed to some lovin' but not between Kubota and Baba-chan...NO WAY. O___O

yeah, Baba-chan's gonna be a daddy too. heheheh!

And pet-wise...definitely Kubota can get someone else...

someone like...

ME!!!0224_111234.jpg

I ROFL'ed at this part:

2012-07-19_225105.jpg

BABA!!!!

:Red_fox4::cuteonion51: HAHAHAHHAHAH OMFFFFFFFFFFG Take it easy on that look. HAHAHHAHA.

I was rationalizing about the cold, the rain...maybe his nose is itchy but for a professional assassin to scratch his nose surrounded by a yakuza hit squad is not cool. LOL xD

DAMN that PILLOW TOSSER!!!

Ok, I'll take that back when I said Kubota looked different in LOcal Boys. He looked COMPLETELY THE SAME 100 PERCENT... and this is what I was talkking about when I first heard the laughter, and not paying attention to video,I had to go back after saying WTF ? DID I HEAR YUU's LAUGHTER:

see.gif

I MUST HAVE MY HANDS ON THAT MOVIE SOON♥! nEED a dose of HA HA HA HA drug of News Well Yuusuke and Baba.

t00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

and Kubota for you, Yojichan, I'll look and give link IMMEDIATELY!!

AWWWWWW~~~ THANK YOU! THANK YOU MY SWEET SLOAN!!! that would be tremendous. i'll melt with happiness.

waaaaah! the .gif! LOVE IT! i saved it right away. i love how Yuu is dying of laughter here. he looks so amused. Kubota fixing his hair. mmmmm....Baba-chan in the background..as well as Shota...aaah! all our loves in one .gif image. PERFECTION!

• Like 1

@Sloan

It looks like him to me... I'm not sure though

@yojichan

Ok stakes are getting high now! I see that, and raise you a mask, and some books

Oh, you're good, Lynn. I don't have that image with books yet.

Alright, I'm gonna raise you...

A pair of socks

tumblr_lnx42kcxMt1qaz1bwo1_400.jpg

and an umbrella

Taikiweirdcostume.jpg

I also agree with Yoji about the noodles! The noodles were the funniest part of the movie for me, which is good cause that part was actually supposed to be funny. :cuteonion50: The big bite he took though....OMG! He was chewing the mouthful the whole time he was filling his bowl with more. You could tell that was way to big of a bite for him, But still...He was adorable doing it! :msn_red_fox 17

Write more as I rememeber points of interest, should have done this review right after watching...

What's funny despite Baba-chan "inhaling" all that food...there was STILL some noodles left on the table. i was like...REALLY?? SERIOUSLY??? Babe, you didn't even bother chewing and you still left some noodles?? tsk..tsk..tsk...xD

i look forward to more of your reviews, Lynn. YAY!

• Like 2

LOL at socks,! He is so darn cute an sexy! Ok Ok.. hmm..

I'm going bracelet and beer!

WAAAAAHH!! YOU'RE GOOD!!!

I don't have that bracelet image yet. U__U

Alright...I give you...

Fastfood box and paper

FunnyTaiki.jpg

Cake sign topper

2011-02-19birthdaytaiki.jpg

• Like 2

I LOVE

THE COMPETITION!!!

GO GIRLS! -laughs-

But I bet nobody beats me at Baba or Yuusuke competition. Well....... definitely

YUUSUKE FOR SURE END OF STORY. GAME OVER BEFORE GAME BEGINS!!

-EVIL LAUGHTER-

「♥」

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 2

I don't have 1000 pics of Baba, OMG do I wish I did! That 8x10 wants to be on my ceiling though.. Der! Wall ahahaha I meant my wall..seriously I did. I'm not convicing anyone am I?

@Yoji Love the fastfood pic, that expression!

hmm... Its all making sense now!! I raise you a drum

tumblr_lr0el8JArG1qaz1bwo2_500.jpg

...and

A PILLOW!! Thats right, No pillow throwing around these parts lol babaandtk.jpg

• Like 2

@LYNN

ROFL

I don't have 1000 pics of Baba, OMG do I wish I did! That 8x10 wants to be on my cieling though.. Der! Wall ahahaha I meant my wall..seriously I did. I'm not convicing anyone am I?

Dude... 1000 because of SOYOUS modelling he was in. He was in tons of catalogues- clothings, etc. He was a dense model before an actor. I have these useless pictures but I do go across rare photos. I have so many that I can't decide which is rare/harder to get anymore. There's too many pics of him now. But right now, my yuusuke pictures are very precious. LMFAO.. Here are my list of albums of Baba so far: LMFAO A FIELD TRIP DAY FOR YOU. MUAHAHAHAHA

IM SO EVIL!!!

But they're mostly screenshots. I do not own these pictures. Some I took myself. HOWEVER. GIFS I made definitely.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

now movies

now TV

now stage

now misc-

now personal-

now others-

I still plan to make SOYOUS modelling album, as well fan-made album.. SOYOUS... i assume there's around 600 pics of that.

There are MORE! especially these screenshots from BONUS DVDS of Tenimyu!!!

There is a lot more, especially seigaku 5th related photos but dunno which category to put them in

There's more or less of baba

- only focused on baba/yuusuke, some shouta and akihiro.

Right now, I kind of retired from Baba but I'll continue to add more little by little.

For unpopular star like Yuusuke, I already hoarded about 300 pictures of him already.

Yes..

You're allowed to say

SLOAN... get a life.

I LOVE

THE COMPETITION!!!

GO GIRLS! -laughs-

But I bet nobody beats me at Baba or Yuusuke competition. Well....... definitely

YUUSUKE FOR SURE END OF STORY. GAME OVER BEFORE GAME BEGINS!!

-EVIL LAUGHTER-

「♥」

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Sloan, you win across the board. I am so NOT joining that competition. I will be happy to cheer you on like Jo in Miss Boys. xD

my Baba-chan centric collection is only like 300+...gyah..not even close to what you got and i'm sure yours keeps growing and growing..

I don't have 1000 pics of Baba, OMG do I wish I did! That 8x10 wants to be on my ceiling though.. Der! Wall ahahaha I meant my wall..seriously I did. I'm not convicing anyone am I?

@Yoji Love the fastfood pic, that expression!

hmm... Its all making sense now!! I raise you a drum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I totally cracked up when you said ceiling. ROFLMAO

that's epic! what's the highest place inside the house you can put something on?

CEILING!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!

waaaaaaahh!!! PILLOW PIC!!! *point~point* you got me there!

Okay....etttoooo...I'm gonna raise you

Paper

Taikireadingscript.jpg[/img]

Cake roll

007.jpg

...And here is more Baba in a kimono sexiness!! damn damn damn!

tumblr_lqf75cMsVp1qcmveco1_500.jpg

Look at him standing there so self-assured...so seme. sooooooooooooooo oh sooo sexy. yum! yum! yum!

• Like 2

Sloan, you win across the board. I am so NOT joining that competition. I will be happy to cheer you on like Jo in Miss Boys. xD

my Baba-chan centric collection is only like 300+...gyah..not even close to what you got and i'm sure yours keeps growing and growing..

YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TEKEKEKEKEK! I WIN♥!!! XD!! My post will make some disappoints.

j_0011.gif

Too bad, I know there's no yuusuke fans that will go

challenge-accepted.png

So in the end, I just win, no matter what

ROFL.

EGO ALERT. EGO ELERT

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! But... I only got 5 taiki's pictures...

you girls definitely win on that cute bunny.

XP XP XP!

• Like 3

Sloan seriously, I would never tell you to get a life, cause I HAVE NO ROOM TO JUDGE!!! There are like 10 pics in the first album I want!! Gods he is deamy!! I knew Baba-chan was a model before an actor, someone used to make slide videos of his modeling pics on nicovideo site. I could look at his face all day, and I know this cause I have done!

@Yoji You win, I can't find anymore pics with taiki holding something, all I have left is a bookmark! He isn't holding it he is the bookmark lol

oshirase_4.jpg

• Like 4

@Sloan: Girl, you have an AMAZING BABA-CHAN COLLECTION! OMG!!! You have images I have never even seen before. Your BabaTaiki album is SUPERB!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!! *HUGS TIGHT*

The 'An Assassin' album...oh gosh, what can I say? *giggles* Kubota...I was vibrating all over looking at the images of him. ahihihihihihi~~~

You definitely put a SUPER DUPER BIG SMILE on my face. I can breathe easy now. Calm down again. aaaaaah!!! INNER PEACE! Thank you! Thank you! *kisses*

@Lynn: wah?? I WON? how? you actually got pictures I have never even seen before. this is the first time I've seen this Taiki bookmark.

awwww~~ *hugs tight* it was a really fun game. i never played with anyone like this before. thank you so much.

I'll see you, guys soon. muah! muah! muah!!!

• Like 3

And just when I wanted give up at any further searching for links from making of PURE I just like that find them^^

ATENTION!!! all bunny sisters and others who just read and no posting!!!!!

Here are links on mediafire hosting web site after download join files with "HJSplit" program:

1) Takumi kun series making of 'PURE' - Shidou Gakuen Pure na Prince-tachi - Format: AVI, Size: 1,56 GB, Quality: 720x480

2) Takumi kun series making of 'PURE' - Mou Hitotsu no Koi - Format: AVI, Size: 656.49 MB , Quality: 704 x 396

Unfortunately, although the video quality is acceptable, as mentioned earlier is the inscription "FOR SAMPLE PRUPOSES ONLY" T T

I can't do anything with it by myself ....... maybe you would know how to remove this "signs of the devastation"^^????

I address this question, especially towards Sloan:) she has the habits lately to play with video formats and staff^^

So any idea?????

Well...... at last I find version where I can see their faces^^

• Like 5