hama71

haha I just LooooooVED BABA'S CRAZY-ISM in this one. DANCING at the end of rope. LMFaoooooooooooooooo ♥♥♥

Here it is. Download Triple Zone - May 31st, 2012. Let me know if there are any issues.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Size: 437 MB, window player/vlc player compatiable.

OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna die laughing because of baba-kun :Red_fox10:

he is really ADORABLE and CUTE :Red_fox7: the first 5 mins was like the best already. i just wish someone will translate this, i can only understand some, all am i doing is laughing XD his character in takumi was really far from his true personality. and and Dai's laugh? GOD pls.. it make's me giggle :Red_fox7: his really really cute when laughing. thank god, im not eating my breakfast yet while watching this. or else the food will come out of my mouth XD

• Like 5

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least we can be assured that he still has the same cheekbones. xD

Like i mentioned earlier, he probably only do the teeth fixing when he has to do pictorials or roles where he has to be showing his teeth a lot.

but he probably still has his old teeth because that's definitely old teeth right there in Go Busters.

Yes... Yes.... Look, it's not all that bad. To be honest, if you look at Baba's teeth from an angle, it is still not perfect..I am content with that.

yeah, he really have fixed it, but it's not that bad, he looks more better now~

rabbit11rabbit11rabbit11 SAY THAT AGAIN????? BABA Still LOok The Same. Still HOTTEST GUY ON my list! before AND after. NO BETTER! INSULT! GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm sorry. Forgive me for my anger but I really really disagree with you there. Only because I'm A HUGE BABA FAN GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just go nuts for this man. ♥♥♥ GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OK I JUST BASHED YOU just because I wanna apologize to you. TEkEKEKEEKEKEK. Here's my apologies:

o0768076811792131604.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

aaaaawww~~ why?

I mean, its a mystery indeed.

I love him with straight teeth but I find him incredibly sexy with his teeth a little twisted.

I'm the only one to find twisted teeth sexy O__O? I'M REALLY THE ONLY ONE???

ahahahah xD

AWWWW -hugs- ♥♥♥ To be honest, I think he's still gorgeous as before now. I didn't really notice it. At least his teeth isnt noticable as Aiba Hiroki's teeth- OMFG THEYRE SO SQUARE- ITS FREAKY!! It was just too much of a change. I better get used to it. GYAHHHHHHHH~~~~ I just wished they wouldnt emphasize too much on teeth. Just look at the Korean and their plastic surgeries, OMFG.

• Like 3

rabbit11rabbit11rabbit11 SAY THAT AGAIN????? BABA Still LOok The Same. Still HOTTEST GUY ON my list! before AND after. NO BETTER! INSULT! GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm sorry. Forgive me for my anger but I really really disagree with you there. Only because I'm A HUGE BABA FAN GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just go nuts for this man. ♥♥♥ GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OK I JUST BASHED YOU just because I wanna apologize to you. TEkEKEKEEKEKEK. Here's my apologies:

o0768076811792131604.jpg

yoyo6yoyo6yoyo6 *hides* oh sorry >.

HAHAHAHA, it's ok. you don't need to apologize since im the one who hurted your feelings :8onion5: *runs to DaiMao LOL*

• Like 3

I was up till 4am this morning working on my assignment and i wake up to.....

*drumroll*

TEETH. :cuteonion52:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

aaah! these guys better stop fixing their teeth and leave them alone.

we LOVE them already.

@Tat-chan: i would like to thank you for answering seren's questions. i would like to help in answering them but i would have to rewatch all the other films very carefully and right now i am unable to do so. so thanks once again. :D

but don't you agree that was Hassei Takano in Nijiiro no Garasu?

i might be seeing things though but that voice and the look...hmmmm..

he was already 30 in that movie but he still looked young.

question: the dark uniform coats are for the freshmen, right? or seniors? or it doesn't really matter?

how many uniforms are there exactly?

wishful thoughts: since all 5 movies have taken place during summer, spring and rain...i am hoping that if a sixth film will be made that it takes place in winter. this thought came to me as i was browsing British Hills and saw how it looked like in winter. it's really beautiful. :)

• Like 3

AWWWW -hugs- ♥♥♥ To be honest, I think he's still gorgeous as before now. I didn't really notice it. At least his teeth isnt noticable as Aiba Hiroki's teeth- OMFG THEYRE SO SQUARE- ITS FREAKY!! It was just too much of a change. I better get used to it. GYAHHHHHHHH~~~~ I just wished they wouldnt emphasize too much on teeth. Just look at the Korean and their plastic surgeries, OMFG.

@Sloan~ Aiba...... he fixed his teeth too, nee? T__T

cp10.jpg

85a7db14572b.jpg

-excuse me just a minute- HOW CUTE IS THIS DOGGIE?????? aaaaawwwww~

*hides* oh sorry >.

HAHAHAHA, it's ok. you don't need to apologize since im the one who hurted your feelings *runs to DaiMao LOL*

@Rain~ nuuuuuu don't run to DaiMao come back here!!!!! xD

Sloan, don't scare Rain ^_^""" look look at what u did, he ran to Dai and abandoned Baba!!!! ahahaah JK JK xD

ahahahha yes yes very dirty!!!!! Daichan's sexy underwar with patern of Mao's smiling faces

Now I understand why Mao tried to desperatly cover them with his hand buahahahhaaa

And yesssssssssssssssss I want take a peek under that sheet .......please somebody confiscate them this unneeded pice of cloth!!!!!!

@Seren~ AHAHAAHAHAHAH omg!!!!!! you made me totally crack up xD

now I'm picturing Dai's underwear with little Hamao faces on them...... @v@ WOOOOOAAAAAAAH!!!!!

ahahahaah you're hilarious xD

yes, it's takumi's hand grabbing gii's precious butt HAHAHAHA im so sure, Dai is enjoying that moment~

im so sure, both of them are really enjoying this scene and i am now thinking this whole scene again, their are some shots, Mao's hand are moving around on the lower parts of Dai XD im so sure, Mao is taking the opportunity HAHAHAHAHA

@Rain~ Dai's precious butt? ahahahaha xD

Hamao taking advantage of him? ppppfffffahahahaha omg okay srsly

I'm pissing myself laughing ahahahah xD Rain you rock!!! I mean, Im trying to imagine that angel meddling

with Dai's lower parts ahahahahah oh Hamao xD

yeah i see the difference. maybe Baba-chan caps his teeth for pictorials and takes them off when he works on a movie. Maybe the capped tooth is bothersome when he has to do his lines.

I prefer him with his real teeth.

mmmmmmmmmm....Taiki gets to gnash those teeth.

all this dentistry talk in this thread takes it to a whole new level of sexy.

@Yoji~ do you think so? mmmm its possible.

I mean, its the most probable hypothesis.

surely more probable than the dentures one ahaha xD

mmmm oh yeah I can talk about teeth for hours @v@

never thought I'd say this but dentistry discussions are really HOT eheheh xD

• Like 3

@Rain~ nuuuuuu don't run to DaiMao come back here!!!!! xD

Sloan, don't scare Rain ^_^""" look look at what u did, he ran to Dai and abandoned Baba!!!! ahahaah JK JK xD

I'm pissing myself laughing ahahahah xD Rain you rock!!! I mean, Im trying to imagine that angel meddling

HAHAHAHA, DaiMao just hugged me back :cuteonion58: nah.. were ok now :) Baba and Dai comforted me at the same time :cuteonion57:

yes, it's too precious. you know, only hamao is the authorized person to touch and play with it XD as we can see on that bed scene, his touching dai here and there, lower and lower :cuteonion41:

• Like 6

I AM SERIOUSLY LMAO BECAUSE OF BABA CHAN~! his cheer leading skills are too professional XD :Red_fox10:onion4onion4onion4 *still watching miss boys*

• Like 3

@Rain~ I know, right?

*MissBaba spazz time*

he's so good at waving pom-poms ahaha xD

and srsly, they all have guts, I must admit it xD

Baba chan is the coolest girl among them ♥ awwwwww~

and uhuuuh~Suzuki is so kawaiiiii ♥ I love his soft voice eheh xD

na13055ss.jpg

mmm I'm quite sure HE didnt fix his teeth LOL xD

Rain, now your location is UNDER Gii? ahahahah xD

so uhm..yeah...i was watching Takumi-kun 2 and did anyone notice that the handsome guy who was bullying Takumi in the first scene of the movie looks like Hassei Takano. I was listening to his voice and the more i stared..i was like...Damn, where did I see this actor before?

and it dawned to me...RH Plus Ageha. omigosh..it's Kiyoi - the vampire!

RH Plus Ageha with my hamster hickey boy Tochihara Rakuto (i needed to connect the hickeys, LOL)

and Hassei Takano is also in Baba-chan's movie "An Assassin" (I needed to connect Baba-chan too)

watching Takumi-kun 2. i actually find myself prefering the Shidou dark coat uniform although the blue coat is really sweet

@Yoji~ I'm gonna watch it again becoz I dnt really remember that much about it >_

its on my list ^.^" then I'll let you know ^^

wishful thoughts: since all 5 movies have taken place during summer, spring and rain...i am hoping that if a sixth film will be made that it takes place in winter. this thought came to me as i was browsing British Hills and saw how it looked like in winter. it's really beautiful.

PBMtT.png

Taiki approves LOL xD

• Like 3

@Rain~ I know, right?

*MissBaba spazz time*

he's so good at waving pom-poms ahaha xD

and srsly, they all have guts, I must admit it xD

Baba chan is the coolest girl among them ♥ awwwwww~

and uhuuuh~Suzuki is so kawaiiiii ♥ I love his soft voice eheh xD

na13055ss.jpg

mmm I'm quite sure HE didnt fix his teeth LOL xD

Rain, now your location is UNDER Gii? ahahahah xD

Done Watching :) yes, it's Miss Baba spazz time~ i really really love that scene, she cheers like a pro :leaf6: her moves were like THE BEST!!! HAHAHAHAHA~ LMAO! he really looks like a girl their. too bad she lost on the first round XD oh the one who played cherry looks like a girl too, it's just that, his so mascular XD

suzuki is cute too :msn_red_fox 3 i think, that's his natural teeth :p

yeah, takumi went out for a while, and he asked gii to take care of me :Red_fox10:

don't be surprised if i put on top of BABA HAHAHAHAHAHA~

• Like 1

hahaha @rainieric

I didnt mean to scare you!! I had a bad day. I dont know why I posted that! Come back here. I'm back to normal, I was just playing with you. You see, I have like split personality disorder- one side is pretty sadistic person with a dry sense of humor while the other is ♥♥♥Fanspazm!!♥♥♥ childish KYAHHHHHHHHHh babababbbaba!!! I am like Misu-san and Baba-chan- SAME PERSON! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But I'm mostly Baba-chan, OK??

foxy3foxy3foxy3foxy3foxy3foxy3foxy3foxy3foxy3

• Like 2

Okay..

I finally got the Miss Boys video.

BUT

I am not gonna watch it yet and reserve it for later.

I managed to do a quick scan and right away I have a strong feeling my head will roll at this.

I need to concentrate first on my assignments.

Miss Boys is gonna be my personal pat on the butt for a job well done. :D

Perhaps we will need to make a separate topic dedicated to Miss Boys at the Drama and Live Action category, okay?

thanks, minna-san! :)

• Like 3

Okay..

I finally got the Miss Boys video.

BUT

I am not gonna watch it yet and reserve it for later.

I managed to do a quick scan and right away I have a strong feeling my head will roll at this.

I need to concentrate first on my assignments.

Miss Boys is gonna be my personal pat on the butt for a job well done. :D

Perhaps we will need to make a separate topic dedicated to Miss Boys at the Drama and Live Action category, okay?

thanks, minna-san! :)

yes, it's a good idea to finish your assignments first before watching it, or else, you won't be able to do it XD i just finished watching it XD

• Like 3

Here's the thread for all your Miss Boys spazzing needs.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thanks, everyone. I'll be joining you all pretty soon. :)

• Like 5

hahaha @rainieric

I didnt mean to scare you!! I had a bad day. I dont know why I posted that! Come back here. I'm back to normal, I was just playing with you. You see, I have like split personality disorder- one side is pretty sadistic person with a dry sense of humor while the other is ♥♥♥Fanspazm!!♥♥♥ childish KYAHHHHHHHHHh babababbbaba!!! I am like Misu-san and Baba-chan- SAME PERSON! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But I'm mostly Baba-chan, OK??

foxy3foxy3foxy3foxy3foxy3foxy3foxy3foxy3foxy3

i understand no worries :) like you i also have that split personality <. but it only comes out when im depressed or i hate someone hahahaha foxy3>

LOL i thought misu and baba are different people, but i've just realized it's only one XD actually im used to call him arata-san since it's the most word i've heard of the pure series XD but im getting used to baba chan now :)

• Like 3

Hahahaha you are all having so much fun..

I dunno what to reply..

so..jaaaaa~~

I'm backing off and just gonna watch *holding popcorns*

@yojichan

Hohohooh sensei thatz what happened when I listened to death metal while writing.

Nevermind..I'm gonna delete it or i'll be haunted by it..

Right now I'm gonna read Dakenai Jikan becoz the uke loves to BITE..LOL

Wooohoo..papai!!! ^^

• Like 2

(restocks her tent with Pocky marshmallows and Mikan fruit chews and chocobits) I'll just be in here brainstorming till anyone needs me.

• Like 2

Tat-chan did u need anything else?? I'm gonna buy some gummy bears and skittles..

I'm gonna set up another tent just right beside you..

Hohoho better have 2 tents or im gonna imagine about Brokeback Mountain.. LOL *my boyfie gonna chase after me after hearing this*

Tat-chan let me set the fire ok?? I'll be using my dragon power to do that.. RAAAWWWWRRR.. >w

• Like 2

@Sloan/Drew~ awwwwwI'm so touched to see you making peace with each other, guise :msn_red_fox 3

ehehe Sloan I love your Baba side more ♥ xD

@Ueda~ I'm still waiting for those marshmallows! are they ready? LOL xD

@June~ ahahahahaha June you're hilarious xD Brokeback Mountain!!

srsly, now I'm imagining you and Ueda with cow boy hats pasturing sheep @v@

nuuuuuuuoooo why 2 tents? its better if you share the same one, no? *perv mode ON* ehehe

LOL xD

• Like 1

@ShivaDrake

Do i look nice with the cowboy hat?? *posing*

Well obviously bcoz tat-chan and I are both taken and we dun really want a WW 3 to be happening here at the camp.

Hohohoho.. I think I look alike with Jake Gyllenhaal. xD

Hey MIN'NA are you for real??????? This is really craziness!!!!!.... Today I will realy not go to sleep !!!! THREE PAGES of posts to catch up with you rabbit5 !!!!!!!! Unreal!!!! Thank God today in POLAND is holiday so no work hehe :cuteonion58:

Okay then let's prepare set for replay:

1. Coffee :cuteonion7:- present!!

2. Takumi-kun series OST rabbit3 - present!!

3. Brainstorm :8yoyo31:- present!!..... so now I can start^^

WOW this time i need to go back 3 pages you guys are hyper active eh?

Yes I exactly know how are you feeling! rabbit14 Those people are in fire writing mode^^

i have this great feeling that, takumi series 6 is now in progress

I hope you are right........ ohhhhh then my prayers would not go for waste!!!! I want next movie realy fast rabbit1

Let's have faith rabbit0

yes, it's takumi's hand grabbing gii's precious butt :3onion15: HAHAHAHA im so sure, Dai is enjoying that moment~....im so sure, both of them are really enjoying this scene :3onion15: and i am now thinking this whole scene again, their are some shots, Mao's hand are moving around on the lower parts of Dai XD im so sure, Mao is taking the opportunity HAHAHAHAHA

You bet!!!!!!!!! Let's ask Mao about Daichan's hips softness?!!!!!!! hehehhe If I was Daichan I would go many times for retake this scene rabbit16 .....he should take every oportunity!!!!.... ahhhh my bad habit of going wild pop-up again:cuteonion9:

OMG! i would love to have that kind of underwear. it would be better, if i have all the patterns of them :Red_fox: i would like to have a Dai smiling undies, his smile will really drive you crazy :cuteonion41:

Ooooo happy hour!! I think I will make some myself!!!.....:8onion5: Just imagining makes my head spining....Mao's eyes...Mao's cheeks... Mao's lips...aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh and Mao's grin :cuteonion41:

I may not be accurate on the answer but I believe Akaike had tried to help Gii with Suzuki's problem and since he knows nothing can be done he's accepted the fact that he can't help so he's moved on the best he can. That's what I think at least.

Hmmmm that would explain why he said that he know how it is because his mother is great doctor as well and that's why there is no point in geting angry with words... caus they don't change anything.

I hope I understand that correct now... thanks for help Ueda~ onion6

I think since they had limited time to do the shooting they filmed all the concert hall scenes at once and edited them together they may have made a few slight errors cause I know there are a few times you can see the difference.

Yeah so you thing same way like I do..... there for sure is mistake in this scene:cuteonion49: but not with big affect to storyline so whatever^^

I think even in his state panic he grabbed his jacket so he would looked presentable also maybe since he knew he woudl be running he wouldn't want the back of his shirt shirt visable where he now doubt would be perspiring...if you look at the side of Dai-chan's face when he's reading the bulletin board he is sweating.

Your answers about state panic and visual look are speeching toward me.... it could be good reason for his actions but I don't think that his sweating have something to do with taking his jacked at that time.... hmmmm let's ask Kenji Yokoi about the reason^^ :cuteonion45:

I'd say yes they did use the same room that way they weren't taking too much room at British Hills.

Yes that one I agree... I know they made whole movie mostly in one room only changing decor for each scene... but in this one all look exactly the same.... somehow it's wird ya :cuteonion50:

@Tat-chan: i would like to thank you for answering seren's questions. i would like to help in answering them but i would have to rewatch all the other films very carefully and right now i am unable to do so. so thanks once again. :D

Oooooo what diplomatic way of answering heh^^... you would make a really good politician!!!! :cuteonion24:

wishful thoughts: since all 5 movies have taken place during summer, spring and rain...i am hoping that if a sixth film will be made that it takes place in winter. this thought came to me as i was browsing British Hills and saw how it looked like in winter. it's really beautiful. :)

Do you want kill the cast????:cuteonion37: Remember how much they was freezing :cuteonion26: when thay were running around in shirts or jacket without coat pretending it's diferent season than it actually was :cuteonion52:.... in making of you can hear very well how bad their noses were runing :cuteonion52:

In making of Nijiiro no garasu some girl from staff is stick to Mao's back like glue (she support Mao's coat)........ ohhhhhhhhhh how jelaous I am :cuteonion43: ..... lucky woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuteonion46:

@Seren~ AHAHAAHAHAHAH omg!!!!!! you made me totally crack up xD

now I'm picturing Dai's underwear with little Hamao faces on them...... @v@ WOOOOOAAAAAAAH!!!!!

ahahahaah you're hilarious xD

Heh your way of speaking is really cool^^ If I can ask English is your national language or you just learn it like me????

Yes underwars with TK cast patern on them would sell really well.... maybe we open some business hahahhahaaa what you say??!!! rabbit12

@Yojichan

Sankyu ne.. :)

Oh, that person who threw the curry ?! Heeemmm..I think I must watched it again, I only watched twice for Takumi-kun first, so I can remembered all the character's face.. :hamtaro-005 (5):

@seren

Nice to meet you too. Is it letter okay? I'm planning to make scrapletter and drawing something for him I think..because if I have to make a video, I'm not so sure I could make a good one.. :p

Wah! am i the only one left here who is still a fan of Daimo still?! (hugs to Dai-chan and Mao-kun) don't worry I will forever stay your faithful fan!

Meeeee..meeee.. I like TaikixBaba too, but for me Daimao still my numero uno.. :D

@camellia & seren

I prefer to imagining that it was Takumi's hand then "NG" thing...well yes,at first I thought it was pants too.. :D

question: the dark uniform coats are for the freshmen, right? or seniors? or it doesn't really matter?

how many uniforms are there exactly?

About uniform, in my opinion - the blue coats were only for the main character, the others wear the black coats... :p

• Like 3

!!! THREE PAGES of posts to catch up with you !!!!!!!! Unreal!!!! Thank God today in POLAND is holiday so no work hehe Okay then let's prepare set for replay:

1. Coffee - present!!

2. Takumi-kun series OST - present!!

3. Brainstorm - present!!..... so now I can start^^

Yes I exactly know how are you feeling! Those people are in fire writing mode^^

@Seren~ ehehehe yeah xD, you can't stay away from this thread too long because

comments multiply unexplainably every minute @v@

SUGOI!!!

Heh your way of speaking is really cool^^ If I can ask English is your national language or you just learn it like me????

Yes underwars with TK cast patern on them would sell really well.... maybe we open some business hahahhahaaa what you say??!!!

oh wow, now Im blushing :3onion15:

nobody ever told me such a thing WOWOWOW ;)

oh well, maybe you mean that its cool because

I was talking about Gii's lower parts? AHAHAHA xD

atm I'm spazzing a little over his lower parts, you know O_O

Dai~chan's lower parts....

I mean, how come I'm repeating it non stop AHAHAHA xD

by the way, Im not an English native speaker :p

Im learning it just like you ^^!

so LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER!!!!:msn_red_fox 3 yeeeeeee~~

anyhoo, about the underpants affair....

oh well, I think if we put TK's underwear on the market

they will sold out in 24 hours LOL

but....mmmm.... let me think about it.....

mmmm personally I'd like to have mini Taiki bunnies on my underwear :p

I mean, I can't have Baba~chan or Dai~chan's face on my UNDERWEAR o_O

I'd be so.............. EMBARRASSED XD AHAHAHAHAHA~

srsly I can't have Dai~chan's face on my bottom, you know.

how come it sounds so perverted AHAHAHA xD

it could have side effects that I could hardly handle....

such as.....yes, I could even go as far as talking to it,

even in public @v@

"Dai~chan, everything's okay below?!"

people: WHO IS THAT PSYCHO THAT IS TALKING TO HER UNDERWEAR o_O????!!!

so Dai keep your face away from my underwear, please :p

*it sounds perverted again*

AHAHAHAAH xD

but srsly guise, how come we all are talking about underwear and lower parts

I mean, I'm all shook up atm AHAHAH xD

• Like 4

@seren Nice to meet you too. Is it letter okay? I'm planning to make scrapletter and drawing something for him I think..because if I have to make a video, I'm not so sure I could make a good one.. :p

Oh letter you say! Good luck with it ^^ if it's about the drawing I would like to see it too... drawing is my long time hobby.

I am still thinking what should I do:7yoyo: it's so hard to decide! Gosh!!!!

@camellia & seren

I prefer to imagining that it was Takumi's hand then "NG" thing...well yes,at first I thought it was pants too.. :DMeeeee..meeee..

Yes now that mystery get resolwed^^...and it become more dirty in reality then i was imagine ...pants become Mao's hand :5yoyo34:

Just in case if you read this Hama71 I post again message for you at my profile site because I couldn't post on your private message because some error occurred each time I tried.... please don't be mad at me and give me a little more credits ...I guess I still have long long way before I understand all about posting here:)rabbit6

• Like 2

@Last_sky16 I know, right♥????? -squeals- GYAHHHHHHHH -faints- This scene never ceased to make my heart go DOKI DOKI AAAAHHHHHHHH. OMOFMOMFG We're both gemini's Awesomesauce =high fives= Ooooo lucky you, you got an asian boyfriend -giggles-

@seren83

FOREVER SHIPPING THIS COUPLE ♥♥♥♥ Gyaahhhhhh YES IT's from the video. I made them what in an hour::; Omdsijfdf I'm Insane!

tumblr_m50qdgzzv61ruxrkeo1_250.gif

tumblr_m50qdgzzv61ruxrkeo2_250.gif

BabaXNaitou♥♥

Hi.........

I really like your Signature Free Hugs ^^

I used to do that when I was 20 years old....

So strange in my country but I feel so good then ^^

• Like 1

You bet!!!!!!!!! Let's ask Mao about Daichan's hips softness?!!!!!!! hehehhe If I was Daichan I would go many times for retake this scene rabbit16 .....he should take every oportunity!!!!.... ahhhh my bad habit of going wild pop-up again:cuteonion9:

Ooooo happy hour!! I think I will make some myself!!!.....:8onion5: Just imagining makes my head spining....Mao's eyes...Mao's cheeks... Mao's lips...aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh and Mao's grin :cuteonion41:

Do you want kill the cast????:cuteonion37: Remember how much they was freezing :cuteonion26: when thay were running around in shirts or jacket without coat pretending it's diferent season than it actually was :cuteonion52:.... in making of you can hear very well how bad their noses were runing :cuteonion52:

In making of Nijiiro no garasu some girl from staff is stick to Mao's back like glue (she support Mao's coat)........ ohhhhhhhhhh how jelaous I am :cuteonion43: ..... lucky woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuteonion46:

If I was Dai...I'm melting right away when I feel Mao's hand on my hips... rabbit13

I can stop myself grinning when I watched the making of Takumi 5 at their kiss scene in the greenhouse.. Mao's expression after kiss scene when he lick his tounge...gyaaaaaaa.... :7yoyo10:

Yes, I saw that staff who stick to Mao's back too...I wish that I could be one of those staffs. I could touch Mao and Dai.. :D

Did someone understand what Mao's speaking about while he touch Dai's hand on that making scene?

I still not sure about those scrap and drawing, maybe I can make it into comic.. :p

@Shiva

Gyaaaaaaa...I really want those pants..Dai's pants, Mao's pants, Baba's pants and Taiki's pants!! :leaf15:

• Like 2