Yoneda Kou... Amazing, right?! Share me your thoughts ;)

Belita

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• Niya

• BRIDGET

• UndertheWeather

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hmmm. Thanks. I do wish that there's more to the story. Though, the beauty of the story might be lost. Argh!!! [insert Lavi in my signature but with the following text: "I'm torn between wanting more, and keeping the present state!!!"]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, so... i got some news for you guys, Yoneda lovers such a myself! :D

I managed to find the cd drama of Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai.

Whoever wishes to download it go

!

And also, for whoever likes the doujinshi Yoneda made of Doushitemo Furetakunai, the After 9 and 10Hours, where Onoda and Degushi are the main stars... i dunno if i've told you guys before but shes making a few extras for them! :D

And..... i managed to find the first extra. :p

Have it

!

It's in chinese since it's really recent and no one has picked it up for translation yet.

But....... let's keep our fingers crossed! ;)

I dunno dear! :D

How about you request it at the translations requests?! ;)

Unfortunatelly it's chinese, and i can't do anything with the translation per se, and the other chinese translators are a bit overwhelmed with work... :(

But it could be on hold until somone is able to do it, since it's so little it could be faster than we think! :)

lol Done. I usually don't want to make a hassle for people, but this is important. Yoneda Kou's stuff is important. Can't wait can't wait. And

, thank you so much for the update :)

....unfortunately i can't buy from DMG and i don't want to, they haven't got the best track record. pity, i'd really like to read the rest of saezuru. hopefully that happens.

anyway, i like yoneda kou. i'd have liked to read her doujin too, if it weren't for a pair i severely avoid. i'd love to see more of her manga, new and unfinished.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay...So everyone...I know you guys don't like Libre Publishing and stuff, but I'm a Yoneda Kou fan and I really love NightS and I just felt like I need to own it, so yea. Here's what I got.

attachment.php?attachmentid=28091&d=1391455724

And yea, as I found on BakaUpdates, there is a small chapter in the book about the two characters from NightS that's not been scanlated as far as I know. Here's a preview picture of it:

attachment.php?attachmentid=28090&d=1391455375

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a bit random except not really but I don't know if you know but Doushitemo Furetakunai is going to be a live action movie and the release date is in may, so very soon! Are you excited? Because I sure am! From the trailer it looks good but I just hope and pray that it's good

• 3 weeks later...

Found this. Thought it's kinda cute. Check the artist's

for more stuff ;)

tumblr_n4dyunCyhV1sch3neo1_500.giftumblr_n4dyunCyhV1sch3neo2_r1_500.giftumblr_n4dyunCyhV1sch3neo3_500.giftumblr_n4dyunCyhV1sch3neo4_500.gif

tumblr_n4dyunCyhV1sch3neo6_250.jpgtumblr_n4dyunCyhV1sch3neo5_250.gif

Each time, no matter what, I wish I could enter the story and just …. DO THAT. Yashiro is so important to me I can NOT.

Original work: Tadayoedo Shizumazu Saredo Naki mo Sezu and Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai by Yoneda Kou

The intruder:

|_・) (sup!)

And you already know how much this manga unsettles me, grips my heart, my stomach, tosses my emotions from oppression to bitter-sweetness unconditionally. ‘Cause this is not only a manga, a piece of great art and writing, but also a great STORY. I think it’s pointless trying to find a proper adjective for it, it messes you up, you can’t name something you can’t describe with words … *okay, today my mind is a mess ç_ç*

Well … those are three scenes which always make me cry, make me react, make me so emotional that it takes me time to settle my inner-ache (especially the first and the last one). These BAKA edits of mine are something old (probably the first I’ve ever done and it has been in my drafts for ages! ) but now I’ve fixed them a bit and decided to share them with you nevertheless (after have had an amazing talk with a lovely friend here

• 1 month later...
Never heard of her, I'm gonna check her out now.

oh gawdd..foxy5 you should definitely check her works. I'm not trying to be biased here but all her works are AWESOME! I especially love Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai. The story is just perfect that is if you love dark, yakuza themed story. And yes, Kou-sensei is damn right AMAZING.:hamtaro-005 (6):

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

yup she's amazing♡♡i like to read stories of straight guy and she does the best!!!i like all her works but top obsession are Yasashii Uso wa Minoranai + Soredemo, Yasashii Koi o Suru (onoda×degeuchi♡) and Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai just amazing~~I'm waiting for updates...∩__∩love sensei~haha