Yoneda Kou... Amazing, right?! Share me your thoughts ;)

Belita

one of the best mangaka. XD not only yummy Art but also great plot stories XD

my fav;

Doushitemo Furetakunai ....... its my favourite one of her works

Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda ... it was the first work i have read from her

Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai .... i wait patiently with fangirl spirit for new chapters...

• Like 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• Niya

• BRIDGET

• UndertheWeather

Doushitemo Furetakunai made me cry twice before I even finished it, she's amazing ; _ ; i love everything !

:Red_fox:

• Like 1

I love Yoneda Kou, she is probably in my favorite mangaka, I fell so in love with Don't Stay Gold.

Has anyone heard or excited about Yoneda kou's new manga REPLY? I think that is the name of it about the car sales man and the mechanic.

I can't wait!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@ClawdineKitten

That names sounds familiar for some reason, I thought I saw somethign about that manga, but I guess I was wrong, there isn't anything in the page I use to read. Is there anything realesed yet?

@ClawdineKitten

Oh, boy...now you left me really curious as well O_o

I don't remember, hearing about that manga....hum, checking now xD

Oh man...managed to check on Yoneda's new work!!!!!

I searched, and i didn't have to go very far to find it:

New Yoneda Kou Sensei's work:

"Reply"

The story, apparently is about a mechanic and a car salesman...

Not translated yet, and apparently it's 3 chaps only, and i already had a sneak peak at chapter 1.

You guys can imagine right?!

Super, hyper, fangirl mode from here to the outter-space xD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Psst, psst...

15d44jr.jpg

Muaaaahhhh!! ;)

• Like 1

Yep that is the one I can't wait yippy! ahaha I just love her work so much, she needs to finish her unfinished Manga's tho.

• Like 1

Oh wow, I'm really looking forward to her new work! Though I agree, that she really needs to finish her other manga... Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda and Yorube Naki Mono are left on hiatus for years!

The first manga I've read of her was Doushitemo Furetakunai and I was totally hooked on her work after that!

I can't even decide my favourite, since all of her manga are similar yet different and I love each for different reasons.

And even though I don't watch/read Katekyo Hitman Reborn, I think I'll start doing it one of these days, only because of her doujins...

And I too, noticed that Kyuugou's works are similar to Yoneda Kou's! Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that xD I think it's safe to assume that if you liked one, you'll like the other.

• Like 1

Ohhhhh yeah!!!! I can't wait for it to be translated!

But I agree with all of you above, there're a lot of mangas to be finished yet :p (and I'm still waiting for updates D: )

• Like 1

Yoneda Kou is one of the best mangakas. I love the artwork of Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai. Gahwd Doumeki is hawt.

tumblr_m6r2tkc4pF1rycsu0o1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hielloooo fellow crazy Yoneda Kou otaku/fans! :D

Good... no, freaking awsome, out this unverse, NEWS!!

If you were like me, just bitting your fingernails to know what the HELL!!!! is gonna happen in next Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai chapter, then please peace your heart with this:

New Saezuru realease for 11-30-2012 on Hertz magazine!!!

And here's a small tease of the cover for ya ;)

fdaupz.jpg

• Like 1

Oh. my. god! really??? I can't wait! I like Doumeki so much!!!! And the last chapter..the way it ended...-sighs- can't wait..

I like the cinema scene so much, mainly this scene..

1tamo8.jpg

The way Doumeki looks at Yashiro-san... *___*

Thanks for the info Bel!

• Like 1

Bridge, i know right!!!!

I mean i was really excited to know sensei changed her mind.

She was on hiatus, and said she didn't know if she was going to do anything until the end of this year.

I mean seriously? Was she going to give a heart attack to all her fans who, crazily were expecting this chapter, at least.

All i can say is yeah! Thank the gods she changed her mind!

She get's bored and tired of her characters really easily, and she's that kind of mangaka, you really have to pray to the gods so that she continues the stories. xD

And Doumeki.... Dear lord, he eats Yashiro just from looking at him, and that's just adorable, while Yashiro is so mean it drives you insane!!!! :D

34gn6gl.png

• Like 1

Oh really?? Is she like Kisa-san? lool, a lazy one??? How can she get bored of her own characters when they're all that interesting???

And finishing the chap like that??? At least, tell us what's gonna happen the next 10 minutes, woman!!!!

I have to write to her and beg her to finish it >__

Oh I love that scene, really, one of my faves up till now, it's soo...grrr..distressing, watching how mean Yashiro is..but later... aaaawwwwww.... so cute the following scene.....

• Like 1

Ahahahha, yeah! xD

Well... i guess she's a magaka! xD

They're all weird! :p

And yeah, i also freaked out like hell last chapter cause all chap is just.... damn!

And then she just does that to people... no sir, not nice! >_>

But she surelly managed to make people go insane!

Is just looking for news about Saezuru and you see all people who read it freaking out!

Sorry i know it's mean, but it's really funny to see! xD

Like a bunch of people trying to decifer all her little remarks here and there xD

Hilarious.... xDDD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can say that Yoneda Kou right now is my favorite mangaka. The stories are so well made! I cry and my heart beats like crazy when I read her works. It's like.. I don't even understand how I lived my yaoi fangirl life without reading her works. I rarely re-read manga or any books but I read her works countless times already.. And even though I know how the story goes I still get very emotional reading them..

• Like 1

Hello dear fellow Yoneda lovers... first of all a surprise for you...

Then i say... do get a box of tissues ready cause you'll cry tears and snot for a year ;___;

Or maybe is just me, since my hormones are quite unstable these days >_>

No, now seriously, for those who were eagerly waiting for this:

Eheheh, you read it right...

But now i ask you to PLEASE, DON'T SHARE IT OUTSIDE THIS SITE!!

I ask you to please respect my request.

And now i ask you to have your heart ready... cause this hurts... a lot!

• Like 4

First of all thank you for sharing this ^^

But oh my god! I'm crying so hard right now.. I had so many different thoughts on how the story will go after reading chapter 7..

And I suspected that Yashiro would be the one who got shot.. But nevertheless I started crying. And I cried all the time while reading this.. And when they started beating Doumeki.. He already felt bad because he didn't protect the boss and then they did that to him.. Well my little tears turned into Niagara Falls that moment :_red_fox 18

But what can I say.. Well done, very well done sensei...

• Like 2

No need to thank dear, just glad to have more people to share the Yoneda love! :D

And... i know right, this chapter is just... heart-wrecking!!!

Painful and tear jerker, to the max... but genius, just genius! ;)

• Like 2

thanks *_____* that's one of the reasons I like you soooo much XDD, bec you always find a way to make my day XDD

OMG!! What a chapter!! I just feel like comforting Doumeki, really...just cuddle him and....and poor Yashiro-san.. I thought that someone would stop Doumeki, really...he's so straightforward....

• Like 2

I also thought someone would stop him and I cried even more when they didn't..

Now I can't wait for the new chapter >.

• Like 2

IKR! It always happens to me with her manga. That's why I try to read the finished ones,but I've already read them all, just Saezuru and Reply left, I have even re read some of them, bec I love both art and plot.

This chap let me like what?? no more pages?? what the.. XD, and for heaven's sake, no one stopping Doumeki and all the gang just looking at him... >_

• Like 1

Yeah, I also try to read only completed ones, because when I was younger I read everything and it didn't matter if it was finished or not and now I have 100 manga in my reading list >.

Oh how I understand you.. This chapter finished and I was like: wat? you can't leave me hanging like this. NOOO! And like you, I still can believe that they let Doumeki do this.. And somehow I think that Yashiro would be angry at them.. Don't you? And I also think there will be a change in Yashiro's attitude or smth.. I think there's a reason for his memories from the past coming back now...

But oh well.. We need to wait and see what sensei has in mind ^^"

• Like 1