Yoneda Kou... Amazing, right?! Share me your thoughts ;)

Belita

Ok, so...

I haven't been around much, but latelly i have at least sometimes, open my hard disk and read a few of my manga so as to relax, laugh, cry... well whatever :D

And that being said, i fell adicted(more like psychotic) about Yoneda Kou sensei's manga!

Have you read them?

I'll bet you have...

From the most heart-breaking stories, laughing our asses off from her, so much reality like jokes and situations, to the amazing drawings and art, this mangaka has stollen my heart...

Yoneda.Kou.484593.jpg

tumblr_l74ytredk71qztk4ho1_500.png

cover-Kanjou-Spectrum-by-Yoneda-Kou.jpg

saezur12.png

876109.jpg

So...what do you think of her? :p

• Like 4

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• Niya

• BRIDGET

• UndertheWeather

I absolutely love Yoneda Kou sensei's manga! Kanjou Spectrum and Doushitemo Furetakunai are my favorites, but I loved each and every manga I read by her. Which are your favorite works by her and what would you recommend? :)

824935.jpg

001bpw30

000ak0zw

• Like 3

I am very embarrassed to say i read Doushitemo Furetakunai every chance i get....

And i still weep like a little girl every single time(blushes)...

Kanjou spectrum..........................makes my heart race so damn fast i feel like i'm falling in love for real... *___*

Please....please do read Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai and the prequel, Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki Mo Sezu, about the main character in Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai, Yashiro....

They both are quite hard manga.... not so lovely sweet... they're really emotional, tough to handle and sad in many many points... However, i can't help loving them still...

Yorube Naki Mono is another of her stories, but she's literally making crazy because it's not updated like forever...

And the story seems so damn gooooooood!!! :D

And finally, but not least.... Nights!!!

You should definitely read it..... So good, so good, so good!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

You as well? I also cry each time I read Doushitemo Furetakunai! :)

I also read NightS, a very very good manga, I loved it!

About the others, I haven't read them, gonna read Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai and its prequel right now :D Thank you very much for the suggestion, Belita! :D

• Like 1

For me now, I am still waiting the continuing Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai and indeed the stories is AWESOME :D

and yes Doushitemo Furetakunai can make me cry ;p

• Like 1

No need for thanks Macy's.... :D

Glad to find more Youneda's fans and just feeling like spreading the love and craziness all around ;)

Oh.... and all of her Katekyo Hitman Reborn! dj's are delicious *___*

I also like Yoneda Kou! This is a great thread! I like Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda, Katekyo reborn Djs are also great!

And I also liked Don't Stay Gold :D

• Like 1

Yep Nao :D

Don't stay gold also introduces Yashiro...

Just sad is such a small story she should have continued it...

Even though she follows Kageyama and Kuga story a bit in Saezuru Tori wa Habatakana still doesn't satisfy me :D

I am in love with Yoneda kou's Work!!! XDDDDD

I cried in Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki mo Sezu and Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai!!

Yoneda Kou makes beautiful manga!!!hamtaro-005%20%288%29.gif

• Like 1

This is when I started to cried :cuteonion37::cuteonion24::cuteonion58:

tumblr_lsk0ayrGzP1qb5r0o.jpg

• Like 1

Don't do these things to me............................. :4yoyo22:

Amazing amazing amazing!!!!

She can pull such a desperation out of me, i just want to run(somewhere)and hold him so tight to me and never let him go!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I know!!!!!!!!!!I nearly died when he started to cry!!! :cuteonion58::8onion5:onion7 I have to stop reading for a few minutes just to stop crying!! :hamtaro-005 (5):

front10.jpg

cropped-Tadayoedo_Shizumazu_Saredo_Naki_mo_Sezu-Yoneda_Kou-400x322.jpg

npnshw.png

39341-2boys-black_hair-blond_hair-cigarette-manga_cover-necktie-ore_ni_koi_shite_dousunda-short_hair-sweater-wristbands.jpg

jtadayoedo_shizumazu_saredo_naki_mo_sezu_pg037-644x1024.jpg

135423m.jpg

• Like 1

--------:9onion70: assisting

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
with the massive loss of water from crying :cuteonion58::8onion5::cuteonion58:---------

• 4 weeks later...
I absolutely love Yoneda Kou sensei's manga! Kanjou Spectrum and Doushitemo Furetakunai are my favorites, but I loved each and every manga I read by her. Which are your favorite works by her and what would you recommend? :)

I totally agree and feel the same way you do! I liked her Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda (hope she'll continue with this soon because im dying to know what happens between uncle n nephew lol) and Nights! I dont think Ive read Kanjou Spectrum ....

• Like 1

Katie, you definitely should read it, it's AWESOME *___* You can read it

:)

• Like 2

I love Yoneda Kou's all mangas , my fave. yoneda kou's manga is Doushitemo Furetakunai dj - The World with Color (: and well her art is amazing and storyline also just if you are drawing yaoi manga then you would give some hot scenes to the readers , sometimes she is going into storyline deeply and her manga becomes shounen ai except yaoi :) even she noticed this thought and she changed her style in "Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai" manga, more hot scenes and great storyline :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked out some of her manga [Don't Stay Gold; Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki mo Sezu; Eros in the Stoic] and they remind me of the Miyamoto Kano manga. Both with deep meaning, great stories and awesome art!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed, Yoneda Kou is one of my favourites mangakas. Not only the art is great but the stories are really worth reading, not only a bunch of random sex scenes or sloppy rushed plot.

I think the first thing I read was Yorube Naki Mono, and I loved it. It's a pity I'm not finding any updates in the page I was reading it, but I did find a couple of other mangas. Right now I'm completely hooked up with Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai.

Oh, and, just saying, I don't know why, but I frequently mix up Yoneda Kou's work with Kyuugou's. It just happens ._.

• Like 1

@ Scheska

Well both mangaka do some awsome manga, that's for sure xD

Maybe that's the link that makes you connect them :p

Regarding the "latness" of the chapters....

Yeah i agree, Yoned sensei, kills her fans from the waiting, not to mention making one shots that makes you drool like crazy, and you end up crying cause you know that that's it!! No more...

She is literally driving me insane, cause there isn't a single Yorube Naki Mono chap for...i dunno maybe 2009?! >_

Besides, the other day...there i was cheking some random manga website when i see Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai chapter 6... I almost had an heart attack when the chapter ened and i was like just freaking out!!! You don't do that to people!!!!

The chap it's perfet, in every sense, finally there's starting to grow some tension and suspense between them and....BAM!!! the chap just ends.

Man... don't do that.....

Haha, that's totally true, and who knows how long we'll have to wait for the next chapter? Actually I found that ending more on the cute side, not that much of a cliffhanger, but I do agree that things were getting interesting.

As for the Kyuugou/Yoneda, the awesomness of both of them is for sure one of the binding points, and the fact that they both have some seriously good plots for their mangas.... But they both also take way to long to update them -.-'

• Like 1