Yoneda Kou... Amazing, right?! Share me your thoughts ;)

Belita

Hi hi Niya! :D

It's suppoded to be released on March 31st!!!

I can't wait, but honestly let's just hope she doesn't change the release date again! -__-

The first date she gave us was on January, then for some reason she moved the date to March.

Let's just hope she keeps it that way since it's right around the corner!!! *______*

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• Niya

• BRIDGET

• UndertheWeather

Managed a glance at the Raws from Saezuru chapter 9...

SPOILER - Read at your own risk!!

What can i say... and Yoneda sensei manages to surprises us once more... -__-

To be honest what all we were expecting would be DoumekixYashiro something, something right?! Well forget that! You have a flashback from when Yashiro Misumi-san. Remember the scene where he recalls how he met Yashiro for the first time? He was being gang "raped" (not)? Well... See for yourselfs!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I read the raws earlier and of course I expected smth smth but I think this is important for the story (I saw some people online writing angry comments about the new chapter and how sensei didn't need to do that and so on)..

Can't wait for translations!

• Like 1

I'm very glad and satisfied with the chapter!! Really, yes i was expecting something between Yashiro and Doumeki, but honestly speaking i think if you want to keep a story going you have to give in more details. Add more characters in order to make the story richer! Yoneda sensei is an expert in that! The story never looses the glint, and never fails to make others wait for what's comming next.

I think she probably wants to connect some dotts on Yashiro's past with this, and it'll all make sense later.

I don't really understand also, why people are so angry about... -__-

And yeah, i can't wait for the translation either! *__*

• Like 2

Well.. because of this post, I have now read, Kanjou Spectrum which is so cute! and Doushitmeo Furetakunai, which is just beautifully breath taking, it kind of gives this just heart racing feeling in your heart after you read it leaf4 all I can say is Yoneda-san really knows how to write! it's so realistic and bittersweet and raw.... I don't I have so many feelings after reading Doushitmeo Furetakunai :cuteonion57:

• Like 1

Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda

my favourite manga by this mangaka.

Bloody awesome and lots more complicated feelings mixed with raw sexuality.

• Like 1

For me just absolutely amazing mangaka and my favourite. Nobody can create such a realistic character like Sensei, and her drawings are so pretty. What more I love how she draw some pervy character like Yashiro Saezuru is my no.1 :3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is anybody still posting on this ? cause I read Stay Gold yesterday ^_^ it took a lot to find it, without finding the sequels. I know we have it on here, but when you go to the download page, it says something about download accelator. and I don't wanna read it online, since I have a manga reader. Anyway! it was short and I want more!

• 2 weeks later...

i can't tell exactly how and why i got entranced to Yoneda Kou's work.

it's hard for me explain but all i can say is whenever i read her works, it just connects me unexpectedly.

they're simple but then later it'll give you a surprise that'll leave an impression.

her works keeps you relax and satisfied.

her characterizations are close to reality.

i've learned to read Uke's/Seme's personality from reading yaoi manga for the past 5 years but i can't figure out hers.

it's like i don't have to understand and give a critic opinion about it.

her works gives off a message to me that "you don't have to understand. just enjoy it." kind of feeling.

is this love? lol

i'm a fan of Yoneda-sensei and it's also awesome to know there are some fans of her here.

Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai is the best work i read from her.

i wish for Yashiro's happiness. i've been rooting for him to be happy.

: well according to baka updates:

Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai is the seuel of Don't Stay Gold.

it's prequel is Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki mo Sezu (i love this oneshot seriously.)

i'm not really much around on the Download section here in YO.

so i'd say i dl-ed them right off the scanlator's site,

Dangerous Pleasure and from the other scan groups involved.

I know about the other ones but thanks anyway =) yaoi is really not my top things to read or watch right now.

no prob

-san. and i had guessed you already knew that after so long but i replied anyways.

(i'm always late LOL /fail)

ah i see. well enjoy reading/watching. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

It's nice to see that she has such a large fanbase on this site! It's rare to find a mangaka so adept at offering great art and a great storyline, not to mention how well developed (and often broken :/) all of her characters are. I love the rawness/roughness of her art style. It's so well put together and polished, but at the same time it's just as hardened as her characters?? Not my best description, but I tried.

The first one I read was Don't Stay Gold. Normally with a oneshot, I'd expect there not to be that much plot and just a lot of smut. Most of the others I had downloaded were 20-30 pages, and I was fine with that. D: I started reading and was immediately entranced, which hasn't happened all too often. The plot was beautiful, the characters were so real, and I just found myself crying because I loved it so much. ahh yoneda kou.

• 1 month later...

NEW LICENSE: “SAEZURU TORI WA HABATAKANAI”

saezuru15.jpg?w=620

Digital Manga has licensed Kou Yoneda’s Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai!

"The story centers around Yashiro, the masochistic Shinsei Kogyō president who is skilled at making money and concealing his true intentions. Chikara Doumeki serves as his silent attendant and bodyguard. Although Yashiro had decided not to get involved with his subordinates, he is attracted to Doumeki for some reason. Although Doumeki was invited by Yashiro, he cannot respond to the invitation for some reason. Yashiro lives in self-contradictions, while Doumeki obeys Yashiro with simple honesty.

The title will be available for print and digital release. There is currently no release date for the series, or an English title.

SuBLime will be releasing Kou Yoneda’s NightS in January 2014, which means all of Kou Yoneda’s currently released works have been licensed!"

'Source DMP'

Yeah, that's how it is guys.... -___-

I'm depressed beyond repair...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wish i could honestly say this was good news... but no. :/ even if i were able to purchase from dmi/dmp, they don't have the best hustry or reputation. :T

I don't buy manga because they're expensive, and I depend on the scanlators a lot, but I'd actually buy her stuff just because I like them. You know. I really like NightS. I just can't get enough of it. And by the way, I was looking at the manga page for NightS in BakaUpdates, there's an extra chapter for NightS in the manga. Is that true? Not the DJ.

I think that you already know what i think of her!xD

It's my fav yaoi mangaka by far! Poor awsomeness even tho i get pissed sometimes when she drops her projects..:/

Yoneda Kou, so far, is my second favorite Mangaka next to Junko.

The first one I read was the 2 page long eros in stoic. It was good and sexy!!! followed by Don't Stay Gold, Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki mo Sezu and Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai (in the proper order)

Hello! :D

As far as i know,

is the second chapter of NightS.

Yoneda only made it a doujinshi but this is officially the second "part/chapter" of NightS.

This... as fas as i know! :D

Yep, i do know how you feel sweetie! xDDD

Let's say if we both find her, i dunno... in an alley... at night...

We might have a good and proper talk about that subject with her! xDDD