Yoneda Kou... Amazing, right?! Share me your thoughts ;)

Belita

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I got you.. I think the gang should worry about Yashiro-san's reaction once he gets to know, like really worried, lol. I hope so, I hope he changes his way of "seing" Doumeki. I hope she will give us a good chap as good as 7 at least, it was one of my faves :p

• Like 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• Niya

• BRIDGET

• UndertheWeather

Great and lively chat here girlz ;)

And yep, i had that same reaction... "Sensei u trying to murder us, right?!" O_o

I think, this is probably one of the most wrecking stories i've ever read so far.

But not Saezuru's story, i mean all of Yashiro's stories. I think all of Yashiro's life is absolutely horrible.

And the way he lives his life, after finding out with this chapter, what happened to him as a child... i feel like, well, i don't even know how i feel... ;__;

Because Yashiro is one of the toughest and bad-ass ukes out there, he became the nº1 uke for me( i'm not a girly uke person).

Besides, he is so freaking sado/maso that craps me up all the freaking time...

It only makes me freak out when he get's all serious... >_>

So yeah... this chapter, to me not only hurt cause of what Doumeki did...

which i seriously thought he was going to commit seppuku, cause i saw the raws yesterday, and since i don't get japanese at ALL when i saw that knife i really freaked out...

but also because it brings Yashiro horrible, terrible past...

This mangaka, never failled to amaze me, but this time... shoot, she definitely outdid herself!

• Like 2

Yeah... she's amazing building stories up, really..

Well, I guess she's just drawing the natural behaviour of a person who had such a horrible childhood and youthood, those ppl tend to be self-destructive. The weird thing, I've wondered always is, how come Yashiro-san's an uke. I mean, despite his life experiencies, wouldn't be more natural to become someone who wants to inflict the pain he felt to others? Wouldn't it make more sense if he were the seme?

At first, I thought Doumeki would be the uke, really...despite Yashiro-san's "habits"?

Doumeki's action...lord.. I was like " please, someone stop him, stop him"....but I guess sensei has her reasons to do so... don't you think that Doumeki's action could be the turning point of the story?

• Like 1

I think he couldn't possibily be a seme... and the reasons are exactly, his past!

Because being a masochist while having sex is exactly his own way to protect himself.

Like, he feels pain... because he yearns and begs for it... Being beaten up is because he, himself wants to, not because he's hopeless... He fights a battle with himself everytime, but, he also freaking loves sex, which doesn't help his situation xD

And i also think that, what makes him "high", if i can say it that way is, exactly like i said before, him, being the one to say when, how and how much pain he wants to feel, so he can overturn all his child and teenagehood...

Doumeki has to be the seme... but like Yashiro once said, he would only want to have normal, sweet, loving sex with Doumeki, and that's the reason Doumeki holds back... :p

Once they have sex, Doumeki know Boss will kick out... he just doesn't want that...

And Bridge... in the movies when Doumeki rejects Yashiro's request to blow him, Doumeki knows he'll get hard, for sure! That's way he refuses... He's begining to feel, and he doesn't want Yashiro to know...

However, i still can't say for sure if this is the turn of events of the story...

I see it in two different ways:

1- She'll end the story soon and does something totally unexpected from now on... ^^

2- She'll end up breaking them up or something and blame it on Yashiro or something... like that he can't live with someone loving him, or somrthing weird as that... >_>

• Like 1

I understand your point. As I said, it's the natural behaviour of someone with such a past life. They tend to be self destructive. I think Yashiro-san's controls even his degree of pain, that's why he's the boss, and that's why I thought he fitted more in the seme part, bec he controls, rules. But his own pain and insecurities makes him the uke, even being the type of uke he is. I think he thinks he deserves the pain, the mistreat, the humiliation he suffers when being..you know... :p

About Doumeki, you're right, poor him, holding back all the time, with the constant fear that the object of his affection will kick him out as soon as they become "closer", more intimate. But I hope Yashiro-san's mind will change :p

About your endings... I think both are interesting, but since I'm the kind of person who likes happy endings, I hope she'll make it in a way that Doumeki receives some love and Yashiro-san's life is balanced with someone kind and caring after so much pain. I know it's too "pink" and "sweet" or romantic, but I like to think that at least, in fiction, ppl get what they deserve...

Edit: Did you realize we're in the "bible-mood" again??? XDDDD

• Like 1

I would really like a happy ending for both of them. Well mostly for Yashiro because his childhood and teen years were horrible and he really deserves to be happy.. But knowing sensei I think Belita's second ending seems possible..

I totally agree with you. Yashiro couldn't be a seme. You said everything perfectly and I cannot add anything more. And both of your endings seem possible but I personally would like for sensei to develop the story more and not end it so soon.. I think it's possible with these characters..

But we can only wait and see..

And I feel so stupid. You discuss it so seriously with valid arguments and so on.. And then there's me >.

• Like 2

Looool Bridge, we're totally on bibble mode now! xD

Man when we start... who can stop us?! xDDD

I laughed so hard with your comment now... oh man!!! :D

(and Bridge too :p)

Yes, i wish and secretly beg for... that sensei continue their story... i mean there's so much room to grow right?!

But well, she's Yoneda Kou sensei xD

And man she did a lot of weird things... like making Kanjou Spectrum a oneshot!!! O_o

Who's the one person who read this and just cried like..."...just THIS????!!! NOOOEEESSS..."

Eheheheh xD

Or the fact that she just decided to stop with Yorube Naki Mono which was going to be seriously good.... -___-

I mean she's one of those mangaka you can never expect anything to go as you wish... cause she'll do the unexpected...

So i'm even afraid of what she'll do to the boys of Saezuru... i really am... :D

And besides, to be honest, for a second there i really thought she was going to kill Yashiro... really did.

Cause like i said, the woman just like to see us suffer... -___-

• Like 2

Don't say nonsense!!! lol.. all opinions are as valid as ours, just that Bel and I tend to talk extensively about any topic :p

I bet you also have smth to add so don't hesitate, it's good to use your own words :)

I bet sensei will end it the 2nd way, since all the stories Yashiro-san's is involved, if I recall well, since I've drank a bit XP, don't end very well for Yashiro-san :(

Lool, I think... no one? hahahahah... we love the bible mood sooo much, hahahaha....

I know.. what's wrong with her,how can she be so cruel, man! loool..

I also thought she was going to kill him and keept days thinking on the possible turns of the story reaching always the same point, he's not dead...he's not dead...

She always leaves me wanting more, really.... >_

• Like 2

I cannot agree with you more. I really love Yashiro's story and I really really really hope that she continues it.. But as you said, she is Yoneda Kou. You can never know what's going in her head. To some extent that is good because we cannot predict the flow of her stories but on the other hand she makes me feel so sad sometimes even devastated (yes sometimes her stories affect me so much that I can use such strong word to describe it).

Did she drop Yorube Naki Mono for good? I thought it was stopped for now not forever.. And yeah, I liked where that story was going but of course.. Why not make her fans more sad. Like we don't cry enough from her other manga plots >.

I'm not going to lie, I also thought that Yashiro will die.. After reading chapter 7 and even at the start of chapter 8 (well there's still this possibility because he didn't regained his consciousness but I really hope that it's not going to end like that..). There's so much room for this story to grow and develop!

Hehe.. Well when I have something to add I do. It's just sometimes it's so hard for me to make sense because I have like ten different thoughts in my head at the same time and they become inter-connected and boy it doesn't make any sense at all in my head so how can I express them to other people :hamtaro-005 (5):

She's a genius when it comes to making a very unclear ending of a chapter and you always want to read the next one. But you have to wait and, well for me at least, your head gets full with so many possibilities and it's driving me crazy because I cannot even start to guess what she's going to do next >.

• Like 2

and

You girlz... making my day, talking about sensei it's awsome!!! Well i love her since she breaks our hearts one sencond and gives us so much loving the other... :D

But yeah she's a meanie! xD

Niya, as far as i know she said Yorube is on hiatus... but there isn't a exact time for when she's planning to write it again... -__-

Like i said... meanie... :D

But 100% agree... it's because its her that the stories work so damn fine...

The things she comes up, are genuine and most times you can relate so well with the things she does it becomes painful to watch just how real it get's... That said, look at Doushitemo Furetakunai... i mean, seriously?!

Even the dialogues are so honest and so everyday words that, goes right there inside your heart and makes you feel a million things at once.

And Bridge i totally agree with you, and i'm starting to think she does that on purpose... leaving us hanging with massive cliffhanger chaps that makes our heads spin... >_>

And she says she a masochist.... yeah right xD

• Like 2

It's really fun for me talking about sensei too with you ^^

There's still hope for us. Maybe after she finishes Saezuru she'll complete Yorube.. We cannot lose hope! Yes she is a meanie but as you said that is one of the reasons we love her. One minute - heartbreaking, the other - full of love. And you can never predict her (well at least I can't). And that's why she is my favorite yaoi mangaka. Her stories are so real and it's really easy to relate to them.. But she can take something ordinary and make it extraordinary in her own kind of way, don't you agree?

And Doushitemo Furetakunai is in the top of my list of all time favorites. It's so full of love but also sad and as you said, it's real. So real it hurts.

And once again that is what makes her my favorite mangaka.

• Like 2

Yorube Naki Mono, pissed me off.. hiatus?? my a** up till when? It's been for more than 2 years??

I think she gets bored pretty soon by her own stories being as good as they are.

I agree Bela

Doushitemo Furetakunai, it's up till now one of her best stories and she makes it so easy for the reader to sympathize with the characters... I'm never tired of reading it....

But I guess that's what makes her Yoneda Kou and not other random mangaka..her plots twists and her characters. Even her art is soo unique since her gazes are unique and express soo much, all the pain can be seen thru characthers' gazes...

Just even in the dj's, in few pages, she turns your preconceived ideas up side down and you stay there.. like...stonned? lol, since it's nothing you thought it would happen, and just in few pages!

She's great, just for that...

OH.. and me too ;) I'm really enjoying this "lil chat" lol, very much, thanks girsl..

Pity no one else wants to join us >_

• Like 2

Read through the post, Yoneda Kou is just amazing. Agree with all you regarding Doushitemo Furetakunai. It's up there with Kyuuso wa Cheese no Yume o Miru...and her doujinshis are so well-drawn and you just love the characters more. I love her GK doujins and even if I'm not an 8018 fan, she really draws them so sexy *drooling*

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Some news I heard from a few people and thought I should share with you:

"From Yoneda Kou’s twitter! What a nice Christmas present.

From what I understand of the Japanese, she also said that the new issue will be released on January 30 and will be regarding impotence…"

If it's really true then *shouts and starts spazing*

• Like 1

also mine favourite mangaka ^^ i love her drawings sooooo much.there's so much i want to say but i can't find apropriate english word lol

my favoruite manga,Saezuru tori wa habatakanai,i've read for gazillion times and dying to see chapter 9.......i couldn't find her dj's but this page helped me,thank you :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i absolutely love yoneda kou sensei. most favourite mangaka among my favourite mangakas.

her storylines are just so heart-wrenchingly, toe-curlingly, neck-tingly-ly awesome. her ukes are not too girly too.

the most horrible thing is that ore ni koi shite dousunda (which is my ultimate favourite manga) is on hiatus. i read somewhere it's because it's incest that it is on hold? (my sister rebutted saying that there are mangas that revolve around much more taboo topics) but also read that yoneda sensei is a mangaka who works on her own time, own target, so we just have to wait for whenever she decides to continue ore ni.

the proportion of her characters are awesome, the expressions are priceless, the story plots are perfect, the way the characters are just built and expanded upon, is brilliant.

i love yoneda kou sensei. so much

• Like 2

Hello Yoneda lover's! :D

Thank you so much to everyone who shared their thoughts about this amazing mangaka. ;)

And yep, everyone's just dying to see chapter 9 from Saezuru.... I mean, who wouldn't, right?! xD

And by the way

, we have a section totally dedicated to doujinshi, and we already had the pleasure of setting some Yoneda dj's there.

is the thread, give it a look (whoever wants too :p) and a little later on, we'll be uploading all her dj's...

Yes, you "read me" right, all of her dj's. :p

For now we're just organizing and putting everything together. :)

she is my fave mangaka.she uses so little speech and the silent panels tell so much without a single word....what a superb mangaka.

i so agree. i keep looking at her work trying to figure out what exactly is she doing right. why do i love it so much more compared to other mangaka. there is a minimalism and efficiency to her work that speaks volumes. I have seen other mangaka do a more minimalistic approach but they never seem to pull me into the characters/story like she does and she does it quickly and thoroughly. thats really some amazing talent. i do like Miyamoto Kano quite a bit who i would consider somewhat minimalistic in approach, but still i favor yoneda kou. i do wish she would get cracking and put more work out there for me to read over and over.onionn6

also find it interesting that many of us have the same reaction to Doushitemo Furetakunai. i haven't tired yet of rereading it. it's like some sort of objective bl art. hehe

ok enough gushing:cuteonion45:

• Like 1

And ok... so i started this beautiful day having one major nosebleed!!!!!!!

And our precious lady manga-ka Yoneda-san, decided to post on her "Toubakuchi" web page these two preciosities!

These are two images related to the continuation of the hot, scalding one shot released a while ago "NightS".

If you liked that story, get your heart ready since she'll be releasing (and soon) a continuation of this story.

I figure she probably had so may people going out of their minds with this one shot that she had no other choice! xDDDD

And friends, feast your eyes on these:

256fi3a.jpg

***NOSEBLEED***

kbezc1.jpg

Detective-san...aren't you one sexy bastard!!!!!

:5yoyo21:

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

:cuteonion45: :cuteonion55:

Mrs Detective sure is one sexy fella.

Anything new from Yoneda Kou sensei is sure to be good and you can be completely sure that I'm freaking waiting for it!

And what were your thoughts about chap 8 of Saezuru?

• Like 1