Those Little Magic Words (ideduce x AkiraVadel)

akiravadel

"Why are you pushing me away?" he nuzzled against his neck. "Lay down with me." he was persistent but not himself.

A part of him was, but he wasn't in control at the same time.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

((

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
great merlin and Arthur pic :)))

Merlin swallowed hard, "A-Arthur... your enchanted... I don't think we should..." There was no way he would actually come after him. Maybe this was something Gareth was doing to distract Arthur while he took out his father. "W-We need to protect your father..." He shivered as Arthur nuzzled his neck as his breath hitched in his throat.

( thought you'd like thihttp://shiquatre.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48 )

"Admit it you like this." he pressed up against him. "Lay down with me."

Arthur may be resisting as he ins't kissing him any longer. It was hard to tell while he was entranced.

((very nice!))

Merlin trembled as he felt his body heat. He felt so swept away by the sensation Arthur gave him. If he is enchanted this would be a moment he could feel something...

Trembling he reached back and laid back on his bed. His jacket fell open on either side as he looked up at the ceiling. He would need to find how Arthur was enchanted.

(hehe)

Arthur necked him giving in again and moving his shirt off himself. On his arm was a runic arm band it looked almost elvish with a leaf like pattern. A gem was fixated on it which shined brightly. An Eros Band. An armband that amplified desire and passion in a person to unimaginable legnths. If there love is true they become very consumed by it.

Merlin's eyes moved to it, "Wait Arthur thats it!" He sat up and grabbed his arm. He looked over it then up at Arthur, "your so careless they got this on you without you knowing."

He shoved him back against the wall with his fingers intertwined with Merlin's.

"I got it from Izen the new treasurer. Don't be jealous he's older then father I think." his lips found themselves against Merlin's again. "Bed....Now...And I'll prove it that you're the one I want most. Not, some girl, or an old man." Arthur moved away and tried to pull him to his bed.

Merlin's eyes were wide, he couldn't beat Arthur physically he would have to find a way with magic... but how?...

He stumbled after him as he was pulled towards the bed, his lips tingling again from the second kiss, "I-Izen?" His face was flushed and he felt a panic start to rise in his body. How do men do it- No! He couldn't think that way now!

"We don't have to talk about him."

He was working on Merlin's pants.

-----------------------

"It seems my arm band is working on him Morgana. I'll go distract the king for Mordred, maybe it's best if Arthur realizes his nightmares."

The treasure left to talk with Uthor.

Merlin's face went beat red at that moment and reached for his pants, "w-wait Arthur!" He looked around wanting to find something to distract him for a moment. "W-We shouldn't be doing this! What if someone were to burst in?!" He was panicking at this point.

______

Morgana smirked and nodded her head as her evil smile splayed across her lips.

Mordred went into Uthers room and sprinkled some sand on his bed as he spoke an incantation. That nights sleep would be one of his last. He then hurried out of the castle.

"Locked the door."

he rolled with a naked Merlin on him.

"Besides with the guest I'm sure father is busy anyway, everyone is so we can me left alone." he kissed merlin again, his own lips becoming swollen from use.

His body trembled as his nightmares tried to warn him but the Eros band was to strong by this point. He was trying to lower Merlin on himself. The band making him beyond want, so much preparation wasn't on his mind in the least.

((bed time, I'll see ya tomorrow :) I'm home during most days unless my work calls me in. Tuesday evenings are my main work days. Night night))

Merlin couldn't help but moaned into his mouth as Arthur stole his first french kiss. His eyes fluttered shut but then he felt Arthur's erection and shot up and sat on Arthur's stomach looking down at him, "w-wait Arthur we can't do this..." He licked his lips trying to ease the sensation they were feeling.

He swallowed hard and placed his hands on Arthur's strong chest, "I... I don't know about this..." He felt Arthur's warm skin under his hand and ran his hand over his chest feeling the smooth skin under it. He was starting to get lost in this moment, like it was a dream.

There was a hard knock at the door. It was likely to be Mordred disguised as Uthor while Izen distracted the king until he went to rest.

"Busy."

Arthur moved one hand to Merlin's piece pumping him slowly.

"Change your mind yet?" his desire to want sex on even terms with Merlin did stop him in a way.

Merlin jumped at the knock and felt his heart jump into his chest. He knew someone would-

"Ahhhh...." the raven trembled as his cock was touched by Arthur. He clamped a hand over his mouth mouth to keep from making loud sounds. The poor boy barely had time to do this to himself since he came to Camelot. His eyes closed tightly as his other hand stayed on Arthur's chest and dug his nail into his skin just a little.

His legs shook on either side of the blond as a flood of sensations washed over him. His member grew hard quickly in the others hand as it was stroked.

The fake Uthor ordered a knight to get a club, and while he was gone Mordred unlocked the door, and waited for the knight to return with a sick twisted smile on his face.

-----------

"I was told everyone in Camalot loves me Merlin. I want you to love me..... See they left us alone."

He continued to stroke him at an even pace, and thumbed over his tip watching him writhe in pleasure. His free hand grabbed Merlin's rear his fingers teasing his entrance.

Uther himself was bust with his guests and didn't know what was taking place yet.

The knights went off to get what Mordred needed.

____

Merlin looked up at Arthur, "I do-" He gasped and looked back at Arthur's hand. "W-Wait Arthur!" He panted hard and rested his head against the other chest. He couldn't fight him much longer... his body wanted him so badly now.

Merlin moaned his mouth open as he panted and a trail of drool dripped onto Arthur's warm chest under him, "A-Arthur!" He came across this stomach and panted hard. There was so much since the boy was pent up and his feelings were bursting through at the same moment.

He removed his fingers and smiled at him letting him go. The band stopped glowing. He was content with Merlin's release even though he was still hard.

"Maybe another time I'll give you everything-"

he blinked feeling a little light headed his fears reminding him again why this was a bad idea. He pulled Merlin against himself and covered up and moved one arm over where Merlin was when a knight burst into the room with 'Uthor.' Uthor seemed confused.

"mmm.....Hm? Father? Is something wrong?" he yawned. "what hour is it? I'm sorry father I'm very exhausted. Oh....A knight....Could you do me a favor....Could you stand guard for me? I've been very uneased lately.....Father seems worried too." he played it up as best he could.

He shifted, his cock rubbing up against Merlin's body. He bit the inside of his cheek resisting a moan, his need getting the better of him. The armband that was under the blanket with merlin began to glow again and Arthur wanted to fuck the sorcerer that was laying on top of him.

"Good night father." Arthur smiled tiredly.

Merlin gasped softly and covered his mouth as he tried not to breath. Still... stay very still...

Uther looked at his son, "Arthur... please tell me what I heard isn't true. Is your man servant... are you and your man servant..." He took a deep breath and seemed to not be able to get the words out.

Merlin's eyes went wide and he shifted a little causing his leg to brush against Arthur's erection. He needed to get that band off of Arthur. He hoped using magic on it wouldn't intensify it but he would need to take that chance. Since he was covered Arthur wouldn't see his golden eyes as he tried to use a spell to get it off of Arthur.

He wanted to moan so badly, and a salty taste of blood was in his mouth from resisting.

"Um....Actually....I've been taken with Gwen a little bit father, when are we going to have another party with other maidens from different kingdoms anyway? I'd like to have a jousting competition. Show off a bit to gain their favor."

the band opened and fell off.

"But......Who would even think of me with......A man? Who told you such nonsense?"

Merlin was relieved and then fear started to set in. It came off as Arthur was talking... all he had to do was lift the covers and he would be killed.

Uther's eyes narrowed, "he was not in Gaius's room a moment ago. Where is your servant Arthur?" He wondered why Arthur wasn't moving and suddenly got a chill. "Is he under the covers?"

"He's not with Gaius?" Arthur looked around the room. "Oh.....Perhapes he's trying to get water in a pan for me. I am a little grubby after all." he scratched his cheek. "I also sent him into town to tell me what the latest is among the commoners. He might be there. I was far to tired to deal with him father he's so annoying sometimes. Fussing over me making sure I look my best, I think he was worried because of your company......Speaking of which how is everything with them father I wanted to meet them after a bath."

Uther looked over his sons face then his eyes narrowed, "if you are lying to me you will pay dearly." He couldn't tell if his son was telling the truth now or now.

Merlin could feel Arthur's erection and if he wasn't in such fear for his life he might mess with him... but not now...

"You need to come meet them as soon as your ready Arthur," Uthewr turned and left the room followed but the knights.

His head banged against a pillow.

"God help me....." he whispered.

He moved his arm to look at it then lifted the sheets a little.

"........Stop moving so much."