Those Little Magic Words (ideduce x AkiraVadel)

akiravadel

((I know right?! lol))

Merlin blinked as he heard all of this, "what... Arthur... you can't be serious..." He was in shock that he would even suggest such a thing. But it could work!

He sat on the side of the bed and put his hand on Arthur's stomach, "want me to heal you to where you can move around a bit?" At this point it was just maintenance.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

Merlin looked down at him then looked at his stomach as his hand began to glow and heal him further. Once he was done he pulled his hand back.

Arthur stood up stretching carefully. He wanted to know if anything else happened while he was asleep. He was also a little hesitant to kiss him. He felt at fault for it because he yelled at him before. He leaned down and kissed him softly. He wasn't sure if Merlin would return it as he did before or move away but he wouldn't resist either.

Merlin turned his head away, "Arthur... I don't want you to feel forced to be with me because of what was going on before."

He blushed a little and felt so small under Arthur at that moment. Even though he was very powerful he didn't feel stronger than Arthur.

"Me? I just want you to be happy and bring around Albion... like your destiny tells you too," Merlin looked down and brought his hands together playing with them.

"......" he moved back.

he looked away then back at him. He gave up. To him Merlin could not be interested.

"I have to be crowned king to actually do anything. Why....Don't you figure out what to do about magic laws while I take a nap." he tried not to sound aggravated but failed miserably. "Hopefully by the time I'm crowned king you'll have it all worked out."

"Arthur don't talk to me like that!" Merlin grabbed his arm. "You sit there and complain at me, order me around, and pick on me for years. Then suddenly you take an interest in me and d-do things with me. Suddenly you now know I have magic after all this time telling me you hate it. How am I supposed to feel Arthur. If you let m walk out that door I'm not coming back. My destiny was to get you to become king."

"And now I'm not suppose to talk to you like that. Do you know how confusing you're being? I thought magic users had to be smart, I was mistaken because you're a simpleton." he glared at him a little. "If I hated magic, would I have bent over backwards for Gareth and his group. He threw a fireball at me, what you don't think I didn't notice? I noticed! I just know what's right and wrong. Most people think and eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and I think a little differently. Even after my father burned fear in me about it. I've almost died by it several times and even though I wasn't fully aware of it I am now because it explains A LOT." Arthur advanced him and started to back him into a corner. "And yet here I am waving around magic swords, talking to a lake woman, and being taken by a warlock hm lets think about this for a second, Arthur hates magic. No don't be stupid I just hate it when people go around pushing other people around, magic or not why can't you get that through your head, and why can't you get it through your head I like you." moves away. "no by all means go away. I'll only miss you a lot. is that what you want me to say. Merlin I have no idea what you want me to say. No don't be romantic okay. No don't be a prat. Fine. No don't be a mindless zombie. What do you want? I told you what I wanted so if you think i'm the one playing games you have it backwards!"

Merlin was trembling against the wall then slide down to the floor and wrapped his arms around his legs pulling them to his chest. He was scared of himself and these feeling they had for one another.

"Arthur... I'm scared... and why shouldn't I be? I've lived here for years hiding my magic and saving you while your knocked out or elsewhere. Now you know and I feel... so exposed and so scared... I love you Arthur! There I said it! That's why I'm so scared... the future king.... I'm in love with him..."

Arthur looked down at him. He sat down next to him.

"Why is that so frightening?" he moved his hand over Merlin's. "I'm going to be the king, you're right. Usually that means I can basically whatever I want. What will they say.....Oh look there goes the fag king, yup but everyone is eating with a roof over there head, and decent physicians in town. Am I worried no one would take me seriously? That's right I just killed off a few magical beasts with ease, with a great army, yes being gay automatically makes me a weak sod, not to mention you say that to who the king is sleeping with, that other guy is a scrawny little bastard useless thing really. He just calls a dragon and shoots out magic like nothing yes aren't we a couple of weaklings to take out." Arthur elbowed him trying to get him to laugh. "What could you possibly be afraid of?" he laughed as he tried to hold his hand. "Oh, if you have guessed I do love you, and I only poke fun at you because you make an adorable face." (XD Arthur charm for the win?)

(LOL)

Merlin chuckled a bit at Arthur's little speech. The raven looked down at their hands as he held onto the blond's, "don't call me adorable. I'll turn you into a toad." He chuckled knowing the old tale of witches turning people into them.

He smiled and leaned his head on the blond's shoulder.

"You'll kiss me afterwards princess." he teased. "You need me as king right, so you better not, and just so you know" he leaned close to his ear. "You're so adorable." he whispered teasing him.

Arthur kissed him on the head.

"..........Did anyone make any bacon?" (XD)

Merlin's hand shot to his ear covering it and blushed horribly. He grumbled as he stood up and sighed softly, "I can get you some bacon." He still had the mindset of being Arthur's servant. He wasn't sure if that would change too.

Arthur got up and picked him up over his shoulder and spun him around the put him down.

"Your face is all red." he laughed. "And it's cute." he couldn't stop teasing him now it was to easy.

He kissed him on the forehead.

"Are you playing hard to get?" he was having to much fun now.

Then again it was hard for him not to because he had been bedridden.

Merlin turned another shade darker of red, "n-no!" His hands went on top of Arthur's arms. "Be careful your still injured."

The raven blushed then looked away from him, "you need to eat something and I'm not edible. Maybe if you behave I'll let you eat your breakfast off of... me..." His voice trailed off and got smaller as he spoke. He was trying to talk like Arthur but it wasn't working as well. He lacked the confidence the other man had.

"You are edi-" he was going to make a move on him but then froze at what he said.

He looked down Merlin's body.

"Well we wouldn't want to get your clothes dirty when we try this, and the food can't be hot." he licked his lips watching him.

He was excited to get Merlin to himself finally. Arthur was at his limit with stress at the moment and this was by far the best distraction he could ask for.

"I'll be right back," Merlin ducked out of the room quickly to fetch his breakfast. He knew this would make Arthur happy so he wanted to do it.

Once he returned he set the plate next to the bed and slowly started to undress. He swallowed hard as each article of clothing slipped from his body. He blushed a horrible shade of red and looked away from the blond. Once naked he laid down on the bed and gave Arthur room to get on the bed too. He bit his bottom lip and shivered a little feeling very very embarrassed.

"Well if you feel that way."

Arthur undressed and moved on the bed necking him.

"not food?" he teased lightly nipping at him. (have a very playful king XD)

"I-I brought you bacon, eggs and fruit on the plate," Merlin shivered as his member twitched from the intimate touches from Arthur. "E-Eat your breakfast..."

He felt even more cocky with Merlin's arousal.

"I think I owe you a favor." he kissed him quickly and popped a grape in Merlin's mouth. "now you eat that because I don't want you choking in the next few seconds." when he was sure Merlin did chew and swallow he moved over him again, his lips formed around his cock as he moved down slowly. This was fairly simple for Arthur as he already had very little gag reflux. He bobed his head curious what reactions he'd get.

The future king was curious about every inch of Merlin, and as king he'd explore him and concure him! Again he had a swelled head about the whole idea. Though given the right sounds, his mind set would change rapidly.

Merlin tasted the sweet grape but almost didn't want to swallow it yet. Once he did he licked his lips then gasped and arched his chest up. His back formed an arch off the bed, "Ahhhh!!!"

The raven felt overwhelmed by the wonderful sensation. His legs began to shake as his member grew harder in the other mouth. His hands quickly gripped the sheets as he tried to get a barring on the pleasure overrunning his small frame, "Ah-AH!"

He moved his hands to Merlin's rear squeezing lightly, he bobbing his head faster and moving his tongue along Merlin's shaft. Merlin's cries of pleasure made him want to hear him again. He loved the feeling of just hearing him. His hands moved up Merlin's sides and back down. There was a shine on his body, an oil used in Arthur's bath's. Either the king was very creative or he read a bit more then most people realized.

Merlin's head tossed back as he trembled under the other man. This felt so incredibly amazing but he didn't know what to do, "Ahhhh... A-Arthur!"

He gasped and brought his hands up on either side of his head gripping the sheets. His toes curled and dug against the sheets below him. He couldn't believe how amazing he felt.