Those Little Magic Words (ideduce x AkiraVadel)

akiravadel

Merlin looked up at Arthur his face turning beat red, "s-sorry... but I got the enchantment off you."

The raven held up the thing that was on his arm, "now we can go back to normal." He figured all the feelings came from this thing but he was surprised Arthur hadn't kicked him out yet.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

"Don't make that look." he ruffled his hair. "I don't have time for a second round I need to get you out of here somehow and I need to get to the party."

Merlin looked down at his erection, "I can... at least... well if you want?" His shaky hand came up and wrapped around Arthur's member.

"All right...." he couldn't pass it up.

He moved the blanket back down and blushed a bit. Promising he'd find another time to take Merlin, his man servant. Properly.

Merlin blushed very hard at this moment and started stroking his hand over his member slowly. He licked his lips and rested his head on Arthur's chest. He rubbed his thumb over the tip then started to stroke him faster feeling the large hot member in his hand.

Arthur moaned lightly and relaxed. It felt amazing being touched by someone else for once.

He was dripping, he knew he had to hurry he was expected to be someplace else.

Merlin licked his lips and wondered what he would taste like... Was that a normal things to do? He wasn't sure but he knew it would feel amazing. Leaning down his body his mouth opened and wrapped his warm lips around the other mans member. His precum tasted a little salty but it didn't bother him.

"Mmmm." he moved his hand under the covers running a hand through his hair. "Merlin ah." he kept his voice down.

He wasn't use to a blow job at all. He lightly tugged Merlin's hair.

"you'll have to move a little faster then that...."

Merlin wasn't sure what he meant... maybe like this?

He started to bob his head and rub his tongue against his member. There was something incredibly erotic about all of this. He trembled and started sucking on his member as well. This felt... oddly good to do this.

His body shivered as he came in his mouth. He ran his hands through Merlin's hair gently petting him. He sat up and moved away from him getting up and looking around. He got dressed and used certain oils in the room to smell nice.

"Once you find a way out of here saftly, get me a bath." Arthur got dressed and left hurriedly. He wanted to see his company.

Merlin watched as Arthur left. He liked him much better enchanted. Sighing heavily he drank a little wine out of Arthur's cup then walked over to the door using a spell to knock out the guards. He then went down the hall and got to work on getting Arthur a bath in his room.

Mordred frowned when a hidden guard shook his head letting him know they weren't caught.

Mordred was sitting with Uther in the dining chambers. Uther smiled to Arthur when he came inside, "ah my son. Good to see your not sleeping the day away."

He smiled happily.

"I'm feeling better now that I'm up and about."

He looked over to Gareth. Scanning every inch of him. There was something wrong with him. He was a mirror image. So some distinguishable marks were on the wrong side. He then looked at his father who wore his cape on the otherside. He looked back at Mordred. He bowed to him.

"Nice to meet you I'm Arthur Pendragon."

Mordred nodded his head, "nice to see you Sire." He lowered his head then went back to talking to Uther.

Uther smiled to him as they spoke of their kingdom's. They seemed like they were having a fairly harmless conversation.

He listened intently, and took note how his father ruled.

"Excuse me."

He only interupted when there was silance.

"I was wondering why you asked me to join you father." maybe Mordred should have killed him regardless.

Uther looked over at Arthur, "don't be rude. I wanted you to meet our guest. His successor will be jousting against you in the tournament next week."

"sorry father...." he looked down then up again.

Arthur smiled.

"Sounds sporting." he wanted to compeat naturally and it showed.

"I heard you are rather good at it," Mordred smiled over at Arthur.

"The best," Uther said with a big smile on his face.

Uther put his hand on Arthur's shoulder, "you'll get to show him how great a teacher you have." He smiled proudly at his son.

Mordred smiled, "I fear I should retire. That trip here has worn me out."

Arthur smiled.

"If it's all the same.....I'd like to be part of the competition." he wanted to try! "Rest well." he bowed.

Mordred bowed and retreated back to finish what he needed to do.

Uther smiled at his son, "of course. I don't do those competitions anymore. I know you'll make me proud."

He smiled.

"I can't wait father." he gave him a quick pat on the back.

He went back to his quarters hoping Merlin was preparing a bath for him.

Merlin was standing next to his tub pouring in the last of the water. He leaned over the tub and felt the warmth.