Say whatever you want IV

Saga

Lmao, I bet you have a cute voice.

Its about a guy who makes dolls, living dolls who are rivals of each others so they have to eliminate each others. The one who will last alive, is the one who can go to their daddy. (The man who makes the doll)

But there is a boy and a girl who both keeps allot of those dolls, to keep them as friends, as allies.

But I'm not sure how the anime ended, watched it like 3 y. ago.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• 鼠ドル

• Yurusumaji

Top Posters In This Topic

The awkward moment when a friend of me is a grammar nazi, but she corrected me something which actually wasn't correct. What I said was correct, she was wrong.

_

The awkward moment when your friend where you've been going out with (to the city), makes a status and tagged you. But in the end the conversation was about your friend and someone I know.

What should I reply now... O.o

Found a nice named anime "Holy Knight" thinks its horror.

"I want to have sex with you!"

"Eh no sorry!"

Girls starts stripping

"JUST HAVE SEX WITH ME!"

What is this XD

I hope this is a shonen anime, I hope this is a shonen anime, I hope this is a shonen anime, I hope this is a shonen anime, I hope this is a shonen anime, I hope this is a shonen anime, I hope this is a shonen anime, I hope this is a shonen anime, I hope this is a shonen anime, I hope this is a shonen anime, I hope this is a shonen anime, I hope this is a shonen anime,

If its, shoujo. Bless me and hand me over the gun... I want to kill every single girl in that anime... literally. XD

Friends aren’t made only of laughs…they are 75% tears…. and you have to be there for that 75%....

May in Norway:

The month when students celebrate graduating school by wearing red, blue or black custom made trousers, and drive around in vans and busses decorated to match their trousers.

Party and do all kinds of crazy stunts to earn special points, including making out with people of the same gender, unless you're gay, then you have to make out with people of the opposite gender XD

They drive by elementary and junior high schools, and carry water pistols filled with water and vinegar, and throw their own custom made cards to the kids, who collect them like they were Pokemon cards.

These students are called 'Russ'

If I hadn't quit school, I would have been Russ this year :p I don't care much about the partying, but I would have really liked to have a pair of Russ trousers XD

omfg...the Russ terror week starts soon...my old schoolmates are Russ this year...which means I might be a target...Better stay away from town in a while so I don't get 'kidnapped' XD

jk...they probably won't even recognize me...probably XD

ashdvasjdnhalkefbjashjasbdvajs

STOP BEING SO DAMN GORGEOUS

(gdi he's so cute when he wiggles his shoulders like that x))

tumblr_m3g5jfgsjH1rrlfk5o6_1280.png