yeah, LOL XD

and

another coffee addict here too,

-just done with her coffee-

GOOD NIGHT

YOs

-recharging-

xD

Today I got mistaken for 14 and 15 years old. Hahaha, people who don't know me are always surprised when I tell them I am legally an adult. I am 19, I swear! XD

It's okay, nicicia. I used to work with a girl who looked like she was, at best, maybe 15. MAYBE. She was older than me and she was married with a child. So, yeah. It will work to your advantage later in life!

It's time for lunch. Yuru needs the noms.

Oh no, some people started bitching about the avatar rule Kai told me, so it makes me wanna annoy people till they start to bitch out. XD

Well,it's good you guys help us with the avatar rule,but this way when we have to delete the posts since after all the avatars aren't set...we have to delete your posts too,to not look as if users talk to themselves. Which is a problem since we have a limit to how many old posts we can delete a day.

So,if a mod has let someone slip,it means there is an eye kept on the user. Or a PM has been sent to the user.

As for the so said b*tching,no one forces them to stay here. But if they decide to stay,they'll follow rules. (:

This brings memories, friend deleting her account and on all posts I was talking to my self -facelaptop-

But hope I didn't made your mad cause I meant nobody with it, (: plus, I'm willing to help but it feels like I'm quite annoying xD, but nobody b*tched yet, which is good I think...

No,I am not mad. To annoy me it takes a lot,LMAO.

I know you are a good girl,Jin. -ruffles hair- Cutie. Just don't get into arguments with users that don't follow rules. Leave this to the staff. (:

Goodnight,Bel,dear. (: