Say whatever you want IV

Saga

OMG! There's BL on tv! XD

I sat down in the living room, and the tv was on. Then a soap opera I haven't watched in 9 years come on, and the first scene starts with this cute, blond uke-ish teenager...and omg he's looking at a video of a guy (pressumably someone he knows) on his phone...! Omg, he's in love with the guy in the video, isn't he? :D

And then a girl comes in the room. The girl is his sister (her name is Sun), and she tells him she just slept with the guy across the hall...and the cute uke-ish boy looks so hurt...So that must mean the guy the sister slept with was the guy in the video!

OMG the brother and sister are in love with the same guy!

And later in the episode they BOTH move into an apartment with the guy they're both in love with!

Basically...sister and brother live in an apartment with the guy they're both in love with. And the brother is keeping his feelings a secret!

I think will start watching this soap again, only because of the cute gay uke-ish teenager XD And his name is Moon!

How adorable is that!

Sun and Moon, both in love with the same man.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• 鼠ドル

• Yurusumaji

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jin

It's called Hotel Cæsar.

It's norwegian, though. But hey, who cares when there's BL, right? XD I'll see if I can find clips on youtube ;)

Norwegian? I guess I can understand that since it kinda sounds like Germany... good luck for me -sigh- thanks dear!

-watches that video- okay I don't understand a fuck he said but lets do this.

Awwww, you can tell how nervous Moon is in this scene with Tom in the changing rooms!

Tom is talking about the football/soccer match they just played. He tells Moon that next time they should be on the same team.

LMAO

Well, they do live in the same apartment on the show now, who knows what will happen ;D *crosses fingers and hopes for smexy stuff*

I remember this soap has had same sex pairings and smexy scenes before, so...;)

... Aha, ahaha... Seducing him while drunk! or, taking advantage of him when he's sleeping but thats a kind of... rape so nvm. :/

Sheeee, since I can't understand Norwegian I can't really watch or know whats going to happen in the show. -chuckle-

Im not in the a good mood to talk to my boyfie. Why do he keeps getting jealous over my male friends. Now he got jelly over my female friends too!!! Okay, we might sound like GL but hey~~ we are having fun. ==!!!

@ Sarah

That game is amazing, I played the ps1 version when I was like 8 xD, really... addictive...

_

Mom, they aren't that big... >_

Paypal sucks. I have to wait for a few days to get the code.

I also don't want to talk to someone back home. He needs some spanking. :)