**~~RED vs. BLUE~~**

evemaid

((OOC: Yeah, your bishi surely is a target of mine Hizaki. *smirks* xD Should we just continue rping then? Let our characters chat a bit more? *grin*))

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Bloodysadist

• Dogcatfish

• Saga

Hayate brushed his hair lightly, and snapped the fingers of his other hand. He did this when he was frustrated. He had just been in a shooting for a teen magazine, and there had been a girl from his school included. Now the girl was bragging about being close to him, to every girl Hayate had fucked, or thought about fucking, and now the girls were all fighting over him in somewhere. It was fucking annoying. If he hadn't been in such a high position, and a famous person, he would have hit the girl. Now every fuckbuddy of his was figthing somewhere, or glaring at Hayate because they thought he had been with the girl when he had said he was going to take a pause from sex. Now there was no chance for him to have any fun with with anyone for the time being; Everyone was over there somewhere, figthing over him. If Hayate could have done that, he would have fucked a guy, but because of his reputation, he had had to leave those things in school. Of course he met some guys outside of the school, but not too often nowadays. He was usually too busy.

"This is fucking killing me..." He murmured with a hoarse, low voice. His frustration could have been seen clearly on his face if he hadn't been a model; Models had to be good in controlling their facial expressions. If someone important came from the opposite direction, (someone important to his company) he would smile and greet them. If it was his fans, he would wink to someone, and leave the others die in envy, and if it was someone notsoimportant, he would just walk past, and keep a calm mask on his face. He was exellent in this, and he knew it. (Loool, so proud and egoistic, isn't he? xD)

( lolol, I like the egoist :3 )

x He sighed deep and walked upstairs to the roof, hoping nobody was there since he's bad at making friends or communicating with people since he's a bitch. And he knows that very well, thats why he doesn't like it to be that close to people.

He wandered to the roof and looked around, he sighed a little bit and walked further to the rails. He sat against there and slowly took his cigarette box and took his last cigarette out of it, he mumbled since he noticed it was the 'last' one.

He slowly put the cigarette in his mouth, and grabbed his lightener from his pocket. He slowly lightened the cigarette and inhaled from his mouth, feeling the addictive nicotine in his body, growing up and he blew all the smoke out of his mouth. He slowly sat on his butt and looked at his cellphone, wondering what time it was.

He slowly ticked once on the cigarette so the burnt pieces fell off his cigarette. He slowly took the burning thing again in his mouth, inhaling and exhaled the smoke through his nose.

「What a day...」

He slowly said those words, and scratched his head once... x

`Oww fuck..´ The rooftop was taken already. Hayate had thought about going to the rooftop to relax for a bit, and not to care about the surrounding world for a while. Even if he was good at socializing with people, and enjoyed being popular, he was a human too. (Even if he didn't admit that himself. In his own thoughts he was probably a god or something like that?)

But now there was a dense, white smoke pillar raising from behind the corner, and he could see arm of the person who leaned to the rails. The person who had stolen his place. He shrugged his shoulders. He was sure that if the boy... or girl? He couldn't tell if the person was a guy or a girl. It was a slim arm, but even the guys in this school had that kind of arms. Whatever, so he was sure that if the person over there saw him, a member of the student council, that person would run away because of smoking on the school grounds, which was forbidden.

When Hayate saw who the person was, his brows raised slightly, but he wasn't suprised. He knew that Ryo was smoking, so it didn't amaze him or anything. He was just a bit... startled you could say? He had had a perfect plan of scaring off a shy person, but now his plan was ruined. This person wasn't just as easy to be scared away.

"You can't smoke in the school area you know. And you'ren't even allowed to smoke, kid." He said, not smirking, but not looking angry either. He looked a bit mysterious. For some reason, even if he was frustrated right now, even the thought about meeting Ryo made him amused. He didn't snap his fingers anymore.

x He softly stretched his body and slowly took the cigarette in his mouth again, inhaling and exhaling through his mouth, he slowly leaned his arm on his knee and noticed someone came there, he heard familiar foot steps.

His eyes were narrowed and he looked at that stupid brat again, through his eye corners. And he smirked softly, he slowly inhaled the cigarette smoke and the nicotine, and he slowly stood up and blew the smoke in the others face

「What'cha gonna do?」

His face was smirking and his eyes were narrowed, he hated concerned annoying school council boys, like they were his mother he thought.

"Too bad, if you wan't to play you mother, then you just can leave me like her" he thought once, he got quite pissed at the mind of thinking that.

What did the other wanted from him he thought and his eyes were smirking, yet narrowing bitchy. x

Hayate didn't cough or even blink his eyes when the smoke was blowed onto his face. It just made him smirk widely, because he felt like a winner. The other one was acting tough, and Hayate kept his cool. His ego was in it's full shine right now.

Hayate took the cigarette from Ryo's lips, and placed it in between his own ones. He inhaled deeply, breathing in the tingling, white smoke, filling up his lungs with it. Then he let out the smoke from between his teeth, not to Ryo's face though, looking the boy in the eyes this whole time intensively. His eyes, that seemed to be sky blue in a bad light, were now in their bright, right, purple colour, and there was little magenta-coloured, thunder-shaped streaks in them. His eyes were beautiful just on a day like this.

He was really close to Ryo, and he could now see the true colour of Ryos skin. It was so beautiful and pale, almost the colour of white. Now you could also see that the beautiful, a bit alert eyes were different coloured. The other one, the more complicate coloured, and the more beautiful-like eye was dark blue, and it was shining brightly. The other eye, brown, almost as dark as the other eye, looked almost black, and it wasn't as bright as the other. Hayate felt odd when he looked into those eyes. He couldn't see what the boy was thinking at all, even if he usually could tell everything from looking into a person's eyes. Now he could only browse at the slim, beautiful body, and read signs from it. Though he didn't mind at all. Ryo's body was a pleasure to Hayate's eyes.

With a smooth movement, Hayate placed the cigarette in between of Ryo's lips, and frowned a bit. "Too sweet for me." He said, leaning his body against the rail next to Ryo. Then he took away his gaze from Ryo's body, and tilted his head to the side slightly. "If I remember right, a few girls from my class smoke that cigarette. They said that it's not too strong for them." He said in a calm, carefree tone. Inside his mind he was smirking.

( .... Smart ass, XDD but you still cannot win... )

x He looked at the other, he noticed those beautiful purple eyes of the other but he only smirked, "Those eyes makes me wanna punch him..." he thought, he dislikes lot of beautiful things since it only did remember him from his mother. A beautiful looking woman though she's a bitch and a selfish slut. Its a wonder that nobody knew that she was a prostitute... Only 'he' did knew, but knowing that fact didn't made his life better.

He looked at the other, narrowing his eyes, looking away from the other. "Tsk, that bastard... That was my last.." He looked at the other, softly his mouth chuckled.

He the boy got asthma, thats why he doesn't smoke heavy shit and he kept looking at the other.

「Heh, why not going to play with those girls instead of hanging here.」

He said at the other, he knew this one, 'this guy' was someone who played with people. He looked away to the other way, having his eyes far away from the other.

'tsk, whats he doing here. I never can sit alone here right'... he thought.

「What do you want? If you don't have business with me, get the fuck off or I'll leave. 」

He softly inhaled the cigarette and exhaled the smoke through his nose. He didn't made any eyecontact with the other. x

((OOC: Teehee, if Ryo is a badass, Hayate is a smartass~ xD))

"I don't hang out with ugly people. Smoking has ruined their skins." Hayate said, smirking slightly, but behind his smirk he was actually looking at Ryo with a confused tone of mind. How come that Ryo was so beautiful, and had no signs of smoking on his skin or anywhere else either, even if he had smoked alot. Hayate thought that this boy had more smoking years behind him than Hayate had living years. Though that wasn't even possible... Hayate was a year older, but still.

"Oh what? Are you afraid of me?" Hayate asked, and a wide, evil smile took over his lips. Suddenly he was face to face with Ryo, and his hands had locked Ryo into a cage. He was leaning towards Ryo, and his body seemed even taller and more muscular than usually. If you weren't tough, you would fall on your knees from the scary pressure. Ryo was lucky to be such a badass.

"I thought that you were a tough guy, Ryo." Hayate whispered, blowing his breath against Ryo's face, and gazing at the boy with keen, shimmering eyes. Even if he looked cool and calm right now, he could still feel an odd, intense feeling from being in this position with Ryo, and it made him feel even more excited about this. It was just the right kind of game for his tastes. There was someone who had balls enough to go against him, and that was something that Hayate liked in Ryo. Otherwise than that, Hayate would have hit Ryo into the face. Too bad that it was just too beautiful to be ruined.

「Me neither so go away...」

x He looked at the other and smirked softly, he didn't meant it, in his opinion the other was pretty but that only wanted to make him dirty. He had a hate for good looking people, since people never will understand true love. He, didn't understand it either... Especially since the typical mother of a slut who fucks with everyman, he didn't cared about his future life.

「Scared? Haha! oii boy, there's no fucking way in my life I would be scary for you, pussy...」

He smirked at the other after saying those words, he felt the breathe of the other against him and he got pretty annoyed

"Why's that damn bitch so close to me!?" he thought, 'wow, he's really annoying'.

He sighed deep and bend his head backwards, looking arrogant at the other. He clenched his fists and narrowed his eyes when looking at the other

He'd like to punch his face that hard that the other could scream, but if that happens he could get kicked from the school, since there is no other place for him to be... x

Franz had wandered around the school grounds for a bit while fallowing the map that he gotten back from the boy. It was easy for him to find the blue dorms and it was very clear to him the change from the Red's and the Blue's. The building looked like a mansion or a five star hotel. He took a moment just to look at the elegant looking gargoyles on the roof top, perched as though they were about to descend upon him at any moment. He gave a small sigh of amazement before entering the dorm. He was even amazed at the front hall of the dorm, it reminded him of home, minus the castle walls and the various German paintings his family had collected over the years.

"Truly wonderful..."

He muttered himself before looking for his dorm room number, room 117. His bags should have been there by now, all there was left for him to do was meet his dorm mate and start unpacking. He was excited he had never shared a room with anyone before, so the thought of making friends filled him with excitement. He headed into the elevator up to the top floor and out into the hallway, he pulled his room key out upon finding his room. Giving his left eye a small rub for good luck he slipped the key into the lock and entered his dorm.

Seeing that he had enough time to go to his room before the classes,Kazuo decided to have every second of freedom for himself now.He totally forgot that this year he had to share room with someone,so the student just started making plans how he would just go and lay on the bed.

Just when Yoshida was already on his floor,he saw two teachers on the corridor.Perfect - only few steps and he would be able to escape these males and to go in his room,but one of the teachers already noticed him.

"Yoshida Kazuo!" he shouted.

"Aa,sensei. Ahaha I was searching you.Do you remember these four books that you told me to read?Waa,they were fantastic,please give me few more." It was the only thing that Kazuo could say right now.The truth was that the books were as boring as hell and Yoshida didn't even know where he last put them.

"Really?When we have classes I'll tell you few more names then." the teacher smiled,forgeting that he was angry few second ago.

Yoshida didn't wait too much and entered as fast as he could in his room,before the other teacher to ask him why he didn't go on the opening ceremony.

When he closed the door behind him,Kazuo noticed that he had room mate.He looked at him,but didn't even say something like "Hi" or "What's your name?",just continued to his bed,laying on it.

Franz was unpacking some of his books from one of his boxes and putting them on his desk. He spun around in a full circle to look at the boy on the bed. He was mildly surprised that his dorm mate had arrived so early. Franz got time off because he was a disabled.

"Oh Hello, My name is Franz Schmitterling."

He offered a small bow to him. He was smiling brightly a well, he was excited about meeting someone new. He was excited but also nervous. He turned sharply back to his box and began to take out more of his creepy books on occult culture and myths. They were carefully organized by author and then genre, though he was shaking slightly while putting them away. He always got so nervous around people, especially with how quite his room mate was.

Hearing that his room mate started talking,Kazuo looked for a moment how the other bowed.Usually he was used with seeing how people are bowing when they see him,but now it surprised him somehow.

"Are they interesting?"- Kazuo pointed the books that the other boy was unpacking so carefully.The model stared at Franz,trying to undertand what type of person he was.If he could be a good 'prey'?And things like that.

It seemed that the new boy was shy and nervous when he is around other people.

"Which year are you boy?" - Another question popped in Kazuo's head.He was talking for everything other,but didn't even say his name.

In the end the model decided to be a little bit nicer and even decided to tell his name.

"I'm Yoshida Kazuo btw." he grinned.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Yoshida Kazuo."

Franz spun around and smiled at him holding a rather eerie looking black leather book. It was a worn book, old one of his favorites. He got in trouble for having this book at the last school he was at. From the outside it looked like an old journal or note book, but in reality it was a book on vampirism and blood cults.

"Ah yes if you would like to learn about cults and the undead."

He carefully threw the book onto Kazou's bed. It landed and opened up to a page of the anatomy of the veins and arteries in the wrist and hand. Franz was mildly shocked that it would turn to that page of all pages.

"...yeah...I have a lot of books...if you want to look at them...you can..."

Kazuo looked at the book that was threw on his bed,but just seeing all these veins and arteries made him to pull it away.Unfortunately the book fell on the floor.Yoshida just hopped that it was alright,because he wouldn't agree to buy a new one.The model took the book in hands,opening another page if it.If he had to be honest it wasn't that bad.

"I'll have that in mind,if I want to read something."

Kazuo handed the book to the other,ready to turn his back to him,but remembered something.

"So..I didn't understand which year are you? You seem new,am I right?" Yoshida asked,trying to remember if he didn't know the boy from somewhere.But in the end - nothing.There had only two options: the boy was first year here or he was so unpopular that he couldn't catch Kazuo's interest.

"Uh yeah..."

He cleared his throat a bit a he took the book from him. This was his favourite book he was nervous about people looking at yet, yet he threw it. He always did stupid things when he was nervous.

"Right, i'm a second year. Though this is my first year being here though, so the grounds are a bit confusing to me."

He offered a nervous smile, while putting his book back on the shelf. Unnamed it was the closests to his bed. He swallowed a bit Kazou being so close to his blind, he blushed lightly as well. It was rather easy to tell that he was nervous though he tried to hide it as best as he could.

After all Kazuo was right- the boy was new in the school.That was good,that he didn't have to share one room with some of the guys that he already knew in this school.

Yoshida noticed that Franz was really nervous,but decided to not tease him.

"Don't be that nervous around me - you aren't my type." Kazuo just wanted the other to be calm.He didn't like all this nervous aura around him and decided to say these words.

"Huh type?"

Frank was confused by the statement. He pulled away from Kazou a bit and turned to look at him with his right eye. He gave another small nervous laugh.

"Sorry about that I get nervous when people stand on my left side. I can't see what your doing, so I get a bit tense and nervous. So next time we talk could you stand on my right side?"

He took a few last books in his box and put them with the others. Perfect order it made him smile. He collapsed the box and placed it under his bed. He was just waiting for a few more things to arrive, but those would arrive in a few days time. He rubbed his left eye again, it was time that he switched patches, this one would need to be cleaned again. He opened the first dresser drawer and pulled out a small tin box. With his back turned to Kazou he pulled off his eye patch and quickly pulled out another slipping it on. His scar on his face was ugly, he didn't want people to see it. He then threw the other eye patch in and hid the box away in his drawer again.

"Ahaha,you don't have to know what did I mean by 'type'." Kazuo grinned.He was ready to take a good nap before the classes.He wouldn't even mind if he could miss them today.

But then again,the new boy said something which surprised Yoshida a bit.He was used with staying on the bed that he was right now,but it seemed that he had to change it.

"Let's change the beds if it'll make you less nervous." he couldn't understand why the other was so nervous,but and he didn't really care.Just Kazuo wanted one day without really doing something,but it seemed that it was impossible.

Come to think about it,Yoshida remembered something - if he should tell the other that,sometimes he would need the room only for himself?

No,for now he decided to not tell about that side of himself - no matter that soon the new boy would understand about it from the other guys in school.

"Hmm..."

Franz thought for a moment, he could switch bed. That would leave him to be on the right side of the room. Then again he had everything organized on his side already. He quietly debated with himself about it quietly while taking a seat on his bed.

"Nah, just first day nerves..."

He smiled at the other boy.He didn't want to cause any problems, he didn't want to be noticed really keep to the shadows and out of the way of trouble. He wasn't too much in the mood to start getting favors with people, not yet at least. Though he was tempted by the idea of being on the other side of the room.

"No, you are already set up and I am too. I would hate to cause you any problems. It's my first time really sharing a room with anyone."

He was silent again for a moment. He didn't quite know the rules of their room yet, Kazou being in the elder of the room would get the chance to decide what the rules of the room were. Of coarse Franz would fallow them to the letter, unless they messed with the order of his things. Now that if order of his things were disrupted he would have a serious problem on his hands.

"Ah what are the rules of the room? Things I should know that make you angry and what I should avoid."

Hayate smirked. He could see the hatred in Ryo's eyes, and it made Hayate just get even more excited. That pure hatred that was directed towards him, was flowing out from the boy to everywhere around them. Usually this intense hate was directed towards everyone in the school, but right now Hayate was glad to have that passionate death-glare all to himself.

He leaned towards Ryo, enjoying the tension that had been built in between the two of them. It was tickling Hayate from the bottom of feet, and it continued all the way up to his hair. It made his body temperature raise slightly, and his eyes shimmer a bit more. Then he locked his lips with Ryo's, smirking, and making sure that he could see Ryo's reaction. Ryo's lips had a soft taste of cigarette attached to them, and that taste flowed into Hayate's mouth together with Ryo's own, personal taste. This tasted good, and the sensation that welled up in Hayate's body, made him feel like he was alive. He didn't kiss Ryo gently, like he would usually do; His kiss was rough, but still really good. He knew that his kiss was making odd things happening inside Ryo's head, and he had to use this rough way of kissing before he was getting pushed away, or hit, or kicked or something. He knew that Ryo hated him, and that was something what made this even more interesting. He was waiting for the boy to wake up from the shock and hit him. He was really waiting for it. But before that, he let himself to enjoy of these sweet, soft lips.

x He looked at the other and noticed he was getting closer, he slowly stepped back but there was a dead end, his back was against the trails and he looked at the other with his hated narrowed eyes.

"Oii... what are you goi-!..."

The other pressed his lips against him and he shocked of the movement

"Nng!?!"

He tried to push the other away though the other only pushed him against the rails of the rooftop. His eyes narrowed to the other and he kicked him in his belly

"B-BASTARD! W-what do you think you're doing, asshole!!!"

His cheecks were flushed by a red soft color and he rubbed his lips with his sleeves, looking at the other with narrowed eyes.

'What does that asshole think he can do... tsk'

Hayate's body plunged back when Ryo kicked his stomach, and he lost his breath for a moment. `Pretty strong kick eh?´ He didn't say it didn't hurt, but his abs were hard enough to prevent the kick from touching any internal organs, where it would have made serious damage; Most of his nerves were protected from the pain. Plus he had been training martial arts, so he knew that arching his body reduced the incoming kick.

Hayate straightened his body, and let his eyes meet Ryo's again. The left corner of his mouth was a bit above the other, and his smile was `a bit´ too twisted to be apologizing. He enjoyed seeing the other one red and flustered. This surely was one heck of a cute side of Ryo. `Being a rebel, eh?´ He thought, and then he tidied up his shirt, even if there was no wrinkles at all. "Ohhoh, how boring." He said, laughing slightly. Even though he said that, this was everything else but boring. Ryo's actions were tempting. "Are you sure you can keep up your acting still? Because I think you're wavering right now." He said, but he was just teasing Ryo. He really enjoyed his time right now. He had found something to entertain him.

x He gazed at the other and narrowed his eyes quite bitchy and his anger was getting more.

'What the FUCK does he think he fucking is!?! bastard!!!'

He wanted to kick the other twice and hit him on the face with his fist

「HAH!? WHAT DO YOU SAY BASTARD!!!」

He yelled to the other, and he clenched his fists, 'This bastard... is going down... for sure...' he lost his temper and screamed to the other, he hid the fact that it made him shock in a girly way. He hated it, he hated everything just now

'I hate it... I hate it!' he thought x

「I'll kill you!」