**~~RED vs. BLUE~~**

evemaid

OOC: @ Saga LOL, yeah always lmao. Gotta love the fight LOL.

x He noticed the other with the blue neck tie and he his eyes followed the blue one, he also didn't bowed for the other, he never actually did bowed for someone, he sighed deep and he noticed the others still was on the roof. He didn't felt like playing on the roof with someone else so he turned his back and was slowly walked away x

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Bloodysadist

• Dogcatfish

• Saga

OOC: @Saga, I'm not escaping. I'm just walking away.....to the hall....to attend the ceremony. :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he found himself in the hallway that leads to the room where the ceremony will be held, he sees two different colors of necktie. Along the way, he meet previous classmates and had a little chat with them. On the other hand, red neckties bowed down to him and he'll just shrugged to reply. He doesn't care whether the red-dorm students would bow to him or not, all he wants is some fun. He loves interesting things and beautiful people(so as the nature XD), and if he ever finds one, he'll just hit him/her directly. But what happened minutes ago, was a fatal dumb mistake. He thought that all students who does not belong to his dorm will just serve them and lower themselves before the blue ones. But that guy, even though he is in the red dorm, he still stood up against him and shook him off. Never had he imagine that the day would come that a stranger whom he just met will make the impossible, possible.

He snapped out from his thoughts and realized that he was thinking again. He scratched his head, disarranging his hairstyle.

'No No No No. I will win next time, just watch out.'

He fixed his self again before entering the hall. He somehow hopes that that guy will not attend the ceremony.

Hayate was relieved to get out of the student council room, but soon after he had left it, the announcement came. `Geez... Just when I was going to go to check out the new students...´ He thought to himself, and ran his fingers trough his hair with a sigh. He turned around on his heels, and took a new direction; towards the hall, to attend the ceremony. His whole body seemed lazy right now. He sure was one of the people who hated attending ceremonies. In his opinion, they were just a waste of time.

Just when Hayate was about to slope to the backstage, to run away from any student council studies, someone catched his sleeve, and pulled him back. "Don't even think about it." Said one of the teachers. Hayate smirked, and stepped towards the teacher. `If I remember right, he's new here..´ Hayate thought, and brought his hands to the teacher's cheeks. Before the teacher could do anything but get a confused expression on his face, Hayate had already pressed his lips against the other one's, and slid his tongue inside the oral cavity. He kissed the teacher until he was sure that the other one was out of the game. Then he pulled away, smiling widely. "Thanks for the favor, sensei~" He whispered, and left the teacher on his knees to the floor. Hayate had an amazing ability to make people faint just from a kiss if he wanted. That could be counted as a speciality too, but Hayate didn't want anyone to know it. It was his secret weapon... which he used really too often... *sigh*

Izumi sighed heavily as he walked down the school corridor. There wasn't other people here at all; It was the time of the ceremony. He wasn't even the slighest bit interested in attending. He had seen the ceremony once already, and it was enough for him. That was his attitude towards everything; If you've seen one, you've seen all of them. It was his motto too. Even his opinion about love! He had grown up in a family where his parents had lovers, and there was no love between the parents. Love was just a waste of time.

"Hey! You there!" Shouted someone from behind, and Izumi stopped. He glanced at the someone over his shoulder with his amber eyes rolling slightly. It was the english teacher who had just came out from the backstage of the hall where the ceremony was beginning just now. He seemed to be a bit out of it right now. Like if he had fainted just a minute ago or something. It made Izumi think about his big brother for a while. He knew that Hayate had the ability to... Well to harvest people with kisses? `Not him again...´ Izumi though, meaning his big brother, not being worried about the english teacher at all... though that would have been good too. The english teacher had an angry expression on his face, and Izumi knew that nothing good was coming out from that kind of look on a teacher.

A few minutes after that, Izumi was sitting in the ceremony hall, listening to the boring speach of the school director. He yawned and stretched his arms to his sides, and he hit someone's head, someone who was sitting on his left. He turned his head to look, and he saw a cute brown haired boy with a slim structure. `Oh, he's in the same floor with me I believe... Neighbours I think... And if I remember right, his name was... Neji... no... Nao?´ Usually Izumi wasn't interested about the people around him, but now when the director was blabbering something stupid, he had no other opinion but to talk to someone, to kill the boredom. He tried to flash a smile at the boy, but when it was forced, he was able to just look like a bored monster. "Hey, I'm Izumi. I believe your name was Nao? We are neighbours in the dormitory?" He said, trying to start a chat with the boy.

Franz had wandered around a bit more before one of the teachers caught him. They took his bags and told him to go to the ceremony in the hall and if he got lost to fallow the mass of students. After he could further his search for his dorm room. Franz was alright with fallowing the crowd, though he was mildly creeped out when some of the students bowed to him.

"Really you don't have to do that..."

He offered as he moved away from some of the red students bowing to him, this school was strange. Segregation between people based upon who their parents were was strange to him. Though it interested him still, he was curious to what was going to happen this year at this new school. Unfortunately he was paying more attention on what he was thinking about rather then where he was going and he ended up turning into a teacher upon entering the hall. The teacher of coarse had to carrying a stack of papers which seemed to be scattered everywhere around.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!"

Franz cried out as he fell to the ground and he began to pick the papers up. The teacher growled and was about to say something then he noticed the eye patch. He grumbled something and took the papers from Franz after the two picked themselves off the ground.

"Just head to the ceremony."

The teacher growled as he walked past Franz. Franz let out another heavy sigh, today was turning out to be a bad day. After brushing himself off he caught up with the crowd heading into the hall. He was now paying attention to further avoid and further accidents. He sat down in the furthest row to somewhat hide himself from the incident before with the teacher.

Ah,there. His favorite bench under the cherry tree. The sun wasn't so strong under it,in fact,he loved the slightly cold shadow that tree could make during hot days. It wasn't even the summer,just the beginning of spring. But he loved spring,so sleeping outside was like 'honey for one's soul'.

Hirota layed down on the bench,covering his face with arm. He didn't even think about going to the ceremony. It wasn't anything big and it was his last year here. The thing he would miss last was the opening ceremony,if at all.

Hajime closed eyes,breathing calmly from the fresh air around. It was so good to be quiet and peaceful around. No annoying brats,no annoying teachers - just himself.

The boy's bleached hair was sprawled down on the bench and where the sun could steal a glance from him,it made his hair shine in silver.

So Hirota fell asleep.

Kazuo heard that the ceremony started,but decided to not go.First it was too boring,second he was already 3rd year to go in such a things.No matter that he was curious to see the new students,he wouldn't go on the ceremony.

Soon,Yoshida was already on the yard.The sun was shinning so light that it took him around a minute to use with it.Many students were still walking to the ceremony and Kazuo could guess that some of them were new.

Here,he finally found a tree were he could be alone for a while.It was so nice to sit on the grass and to close your eyes.- the best way for Kazuo to relax.Yeah,he did just that,hoping that no one would come to bother him now.

x He walked somewhere to play his music, somewhere where he was all alone. All his friends we're some years older then him and already left this god damn school. He didn't planned to make new friends, they all will leave you.

He slowly sat against a wall and began to play a song of a rock band, his favorite band The GazettE. He played the song "Silly God Disco" and slammed against the strings with his plectrum.

He heard again the bell of the ceremony that is was going to start. The bell annoyed him and it disturbed his play. He cursed a little bit in his mind and began further to slap on the strings.

Some well known cellphone beep came and it vibrated. It was his cellphone, someone just sent him a text.

'I'll read, later' he softly whispered, and began to play the solo of the song. His hands slowly moved on the maple wood fret/finger board. His hands vibrated like the guitarist did on the video, the solo ended slowly and he sighed relieved. Its getting better, he thought for a while. And smiled to him self, a little bit. x

XD Ridd ''Hayate had an amazing ability to make people faint just from a kiss if he wanted.'' :D

xyuichan you are against saga are you shure you will win? XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang, it was time for opening ceremony. Hikaru went out and saw kissing scene. Again!? sign, and now it's a new teacher, As Carefree As Ever, sign. mori left.

Hikaru approached nearer to teacher, to have more close and intimate conversation.

You have a headache. Right sensei!? Smile.

He was in despair, this incident few second ago and now the new student, witnessing this shamful act. I., it.. was.. he murmeled.

Hikaru was looking at sensei's confused and amberasing expression. Second bell rang.

The opening ceremony is starting, gigle. See you there, sensei...

He went in the big hall, the opening ceremony has began.

Looking around in the ceremony hall while listening to the speach that was given... Nao was really bored. Nao wondered why they even bothered giving speaches. Everytime they say the same thing: 'Have good grades' , 'listen to the teachers' and 'Follow the rules'. In every school it's the same.

The speach continued and suddenly someone hitted Nao's head. He turned to the left and saw a tall guy with brown hair sitting next to him. Nao tough he had a beautifull face but he looked kinda bored. Who could blame him with this boring ceremony. 'Hi, I'm Izumi. We are neighbours in the dormety.' Nao tough he looked familiar. 'So we are neigbours' he tough. This is a chance to make new friends. 'Hi I'm Naoyuki and I'm new here. Please take care of me.'

"Ah, sure sure." Izumi murmured, and for a short time he thought about his brother again; `Hayate would surely take a like to him...´ He shook his head quickly. He didn't want to think about his brother, or family at all. He didn't want to think things he had left behind. It was in the past now.

"So, have you got any idea how long this will last? Because I have something to attend to." He asked from the boy, now smiling actually in a really gentle way. When there was something that he got from his actions, he was able to do anything, even charm people with a smile. Maybe he had something in common with his big brother after all. `I want to go to paint right now...´ He thought to himself. Now he was thinking of painting a grey view of a hall full of people without faces. People here were just like that. They had thousands of different expressions on their faces, but there was no meaning behind them.

'I don't know, maybe another half an hour.' Izumi now had a gentle smile on his face. A warm feeling went down on Nao's spine. 'Izumi is very handsome ', Nao tough. The speach continued and Nao was deep in tough. A week ago, he got rejected for a role in a tv-serie. Altough he was good at acting, Nao has a small body so he got rejected again. He only got small jobs in little, unknown commurcials. He wishes that he had a body like Izumi's, maybe then he could play bigger roles in famous tv-series.

OOC: now i'm getting more confuse... LOL

----------------------------------------

"God! i'm late for the ceremony.."

Kaze cleans up his things and run to the ceremony hall.. but when he saw those huge room, it is hard for him to search for his seat.. he is a new student without any friend, so he must make a new friendship.. the speech already started and he sneaks slowly and seat where ever he finds an empty chair.. he doesn't know that there is a blue and red chair.. he sits on the red chair because it is the closest chair to him..

he sees two boys next to him... and he knows him! he is the artist that was shown up in the tv everyday... he pokes at Nao and then bow to him..

"Anooo... would you mind sign this for me? i am your big fans.. you see, both of us have a little body and because of you, i have courage to do a concert..." kaze hands out a agenda and a pen to nao..

kaze doesn't know about all this red and blue things so what he know is he must bow to everyone he sees...

Nao is confused. He kept staring for a while to the student who bluntly asked for a signature. He seems familiar. He saw him on tv playing the violin.'Why is someone from the blue dorm asking for a signature. And he bowed!!' 'Sure', Nao uttered. He gave him a signature while wondering if he knew the difference between the blue and red dorm. He was more surprised when he said that he was a big fan of him. He didn't even know that somebody could reconize him. Nao is kinda flattered and so he tough that maybe not all blue dorm students are bad. 'If I may ask, what's your name?', Nao wispered as the ceremony is continuing.

"My name? sure... it is Kazeniya Harukou... call me kaze..." he smiles happily.. "Now we are friends!" he hands out his hand waiting for nao to shake it..

he knows that there are many famous person in this school and now he is happy to join this school.. his father puts him to this school so that when he get older, he will gets many connection and it is good.. so now, he tries to be more friendlier than before..

Franz listened to the ceremony half heartedly, he was still trying to figure out how the hell to navigate around the school campus. Sighing heavily to himself he was going to break down for directions, perhaps meet some new people while he was at it. He saw two reds and a blue chatting casually after the ceremony so he decided to ask for help from there.

"Excuse me...could you help me please..."

Franz directed his question to Izumi who looked rather bored. He didn't want to disturb the other two who seemed to be talking about something. He smiled at Izumi nervously, Franz wasn't the best person at talking to people, he got that from his father.

"I'm terribly lost, could you perhaps make heads or tails of this map...I'm trying to get to my dormitory but I'm completely and utterly lost..."

He added while taking out the crumpled map of his and offered it to Izumi. He was careful to make sure he didn't accidenly smack someone with his left arm, he didn't want an incident like what happened earlier to happen again. God that was emberassing.

OOC: @Nana ahaha! that's why I fcking escaped XD He's scary.. XD I didn't know what happened. ahaha!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kou was extremely bored when the school director started speaking. He can't even use his cellphone because the teachers are always roaming around. He sighed heavily as he felt sleepiness hit him. If only he could escape from this tormenting activity. He looked around to see what is everybody doing. Based on their faces, he assumed that they are also bored. He's happy to know that he is not the only one feeling this. As time passes by, he couldn't take it any longer. At he least he wants to speak to somebody. Kou is sitting in the last row for him to quickly escape in case he hets bored. Unluckily, there were teachers everywhere. Kou glanced to his side. He's observing the face of the boy next to him. From what he sees, he's friendly. Guess it wouldn't hurt to try talking to him. He faced him and said,

"Hi. I'm Shinichi Kou."

Nao looked at Kaze's. Friends? That would be great altough we're from diffrent dorms.' Nao hesitated a little but after a while he took Kaze's hand and shaked it: 'Let's be friends from now on', Nao said. He was really happy he made a new friend altough he was kinda worried what the students from the red dorms would think of him.

Another blue dorm student came to us and directed his face to Izumi. 'I'm terribly lost',the guy said. Another student who didn't know the difference between the red and blue dorms. Well, it seems that not all blue dorm students are as bad as they say. But people around them were already talking. I guess it's not normal for blue dorm students to talk to the red dorms so casually...

x He sighed deep and took his phone. He looked at the text, it was one from his old friends he haven't seen months, and also haven't spoke for months. Probably he came for problems and he read the text,

"Yo~

Lets go out somewhere fun today, r'you free? (*^_^*)"

The text said, he sighed deep again, he didn't felt like going away today 'doing something funny'. He was quite lazy and he stood up and picked up the guitar. He slowly went to the ceremony cause he was bored to death, maybe he could laugh again for some stupid talk.

There were a lot of blue people and red people, just as he thought, all so separated. He sighed deep and felt like he wanted to leave again, he moved away from the stupid ceremony.

"So boring"

He whispered to him self and he wandered around school, x

Hayate had looked trough the whole school, but nobody was in the corridors. Everyone was in the ceremony, listening to the student council's empty words about the safety and fun in this school. It was bullshit if someone asked him. He had nothing to do with those words, and there was no way he would guarantee the safety of this school. It was full of perverts who were harassing the other students. Even some of the teachers were like that. At least the history teacher, Kafumi was like that. He had tried to harass Hayate too, but well, Hayate had just kicked his ass.

Suddenly Hayate saw some movement. There was a boy with a guitar walking towards him. He wasn't your ordinary student. With that blonde, fixed hair he looked like a J-rocker. Really beautiful one actually. Even if the boy wasn't cute, and he surely wasn't a first year, Hayate still found himself being drawn in towards the boy. "Yo, shouldn't you be in the ceremony?" Hayate said, raising his voice slighty. He was smirking and pointing at the student council -band that was attached into his arm.

((OOC: Sorry that it took so long. Bro wouldn't give me the comp... *death glare* x''D))

Izumi blinked his eyes a bit, turning his head to see the a good looking guy with blonde hair. Even if it was now behind the hair, Izumi could still notice that there was an eye patch covering the other eye, and it made him shiver slightly. He noticed the second year -ribbon in Franz's arm, and was about to answer... Then he noticed that there was a blue tie in Franz's neck. He was about to let something stupid come from between his lips, but then he just sighed. He had promised to try to act nice and distant towards the blue one's, so he tried to hold back his frustration.

"Just a sec." Izumi murmured, taking a pen from his pocket, and then taking the map from the guys hand. Even if Izumi wasn't too eager to pay attention to people, he still wouldn't leave someone into lurch, even if the person was from the blue dormitory. He could see the fierce gazes of other red-students, but he just rolled his eyes, and started to draw a road towards the blue dormitory on Franz's map. "Here," He said, pointing at the map. "Is where we are right now, and here, is where is the dormitory. You'll get there by following thi....s line here." He said, drawing a line with his pen at the same time. Then he gave the map back to Franz, and sighed heavily as he noticed a few student council members glaring at him. `Oh great, I'm in deep shit...´ He thought to himself, and turned around to face the front. Even if he didn't usually care about anything, he still didn't want to have anything to do with the student council... because of Hayate...

"Heh thanks..."

Franz replied as he rubbed the back of his head slightly. He took the paper from him and took a quick glance at it. He noticed the small shudder the boy gave him, of coarse it was his eye. He was use to it, something about the fact that there was an empty hole there rather then an eye always creeped people out. Though not as much as the story of how he lost his left eye, now that seemed to really disturb people. When the question came up he usually tried to avoid it, anything else he was more then willing to talk about. Just not his eye.

“My name is Franz Schmitterling, thank you for helping me.”

He offered his name with a bit of a sigh at the end. At least he got the map that he needed, it made a lot more sense now.

( OOC: @Evemaid geez, I am more looking at your signature then that I can write XD )

x He was walking around the school, he didn't knew what he could do or where he could stop and play, he sighed a little bit. He heard some footsteps and he looked behind him, through his eyes.

'Who the fuck is that?' he thought, he really didn't recognize the faces, but he could see he was from the "rich" dorm.

He turned a bit around so he could face the other and he played with the guitar shoulderstrap.

"What, are you going to force me?"

He replied to the other, he just acted like he always did, he stared at the other while cocking his head. x

Hajime heard that someone was near the bench he laid down on. He knew the sound of these steps. Actually,he was another student from third grade. Their relationship could be considered pretty much as dog and cat one.

Hirota grinned and just commented.

-"Long time no see Yoshida."