• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Bloodysadist

• Dogcatfish

• Saga

OOC: is the student council from the red or blue? or both have one?

---------------------------------

Nao shakes his hand.. he feels happy about it.. then he hugs him and kiss his cheek...

"I am so lucky to have friend like you.."

Kaze doesn't listen to any of those speech in the front.. he starts to look around him and he just realized that he sits on the wrong row.. but he doesn't care about it, as long that he sits next to his idol, it makes him happy..

Kaze kissed Nao on the cheek and hugged him. Nao blushed a little. He was so lucky to have a friend like him, who admired him. Altough he was still surprised that he clould recognize him from all those little commurcials. 'I'm also very lucky, 'cause I'm shy it's hard for me to make friends, so let's get along well', said Nao with a big smile on his face

People from the blue and red dorm started talking about the two. Nao didn't care. Altough Nao was worried if he would be albe to make new friends like this, as lang as they didn't say anything to them directly, then there is no problem.

Suddenly someone who sat in front of them kept staring with a deathglare. He looked kinda mean and Nao was very worried. So he asked Kaze: 'Why aren't you sitting with the other blue dorm people? You know that the blue and red dorms have to sit seperatly right?' He asked it in a polite tone because he didn't want to hurt Kaze. Besides he liked it that Kaze was sitting next to him, but just wondered if he even knew the difference between the two dorms.

kaze sees nao is blushing and it is cute for him! h-he just like a teddy bear... kaze pinches nao red cheek and pats his head.. he feels happy about it..

"Why should they different the chair? my father just tell me that i must have many connection and i don't care if it is red or blue.. and what is the different?" he asked back to nao..

he raised his hand and do some stretching on his chair...

"I know what! why don't we sneak out from here?"

Nao was astoniched by Kaze's answer. 'I know what you mean but people are talking so I tough you didn't know the difference between the red and blue dorms.' The idea of sneaking out from here wasn't so bad besides, it was just another opening ceremony like every other school, so Nao took Kaze's hand and they silently slipped away from the ceremony hall.

Kaze surprised that nao wants to sneak out with him.. after they are outside the hall the ran together and still holding hands..

"Where are we going to?" he laughs..

The spring brings blow so nice and warm.. kaze prefer to stay outside that building.. it's fun for him being together with nao..

((OOC: Changing the text color... The bright green started to get on my nerves.. :D ))

A suprised eyebrow raise appeared to Hayate's face when he heard the answer. He had waited for a quiet, shy person, but actually this guy had an attitude too. `Hmmh... Interesting...´ Hayate kept back his smirk that was threatening to take over his lips, and managed to keep his composed, professional smile on his face. "Don't you think I could?" He asked, chuckling quietly, and now there was already a quiet warning in his voice. He wasn't frankly frightening, but a bit ominous, yeah. He didn't mind if the boy was going to attend the ceremony or not. He had just gotten interested. Like you could already tell, he wasn't your usual student council member.

`He's got a pretty face too... Not bad at all...´ Now Hayate revealed his smirk, and he took a step closer to the boy. "Because I don't think that it would be wise to object someone who is part of the student council... You don't ever know what might happen." The smirk was flowing on Hayate's lips as a beautiful stream, and you could really tell now why he was one of the most popular models of the time. Hayate could tell that the boy had no idea who he was, or about his family backgrounds. Only the blue tie gave a bit of information to the boy, but nothing much. It made Hayate smirk even more widely.

( OOC. Actually, it did. yeah, XD)

x He looked at the other, he knew that he could be kicked out of the school. But he didn't cared a lot, his father always told him to be strong for yourself, not for the others. He looked with playful eyes to the other, 'this is going to be fun'

"Heh, not really"

He said after the one said 'Don't you think I could' he grinned a little bit. He looked annoyed when the other only came closer to him,

'Don't tell me, he's a fxcking pervert like those other fxcking rich kiddo's? tsk'

He kept looking strong at the other, he didn't cared of the other would fight with him cause he could beat the hell out of him. Though it didn't felt like the other was going to fight him, he felt that he was more playing with him, 'Eh, funny. I can play too...' he thought.

"Hehe... Do I look like I fxcking care?"

He had quite a bad mouth...

'Somewhere I know this stupid face from...But where...' he thought, the fact that he doesn't care about the red dorm, not hating, just not caring and not liking. So he prefers not to know the news from the red's... He kept looking playful at the other, having a small smirk on it 'heh' x

Just when Kazuo was ready to take a nap or just to relax,happy to know that no one was around,he heard the usual annoying voice that he hated the most.

"Aa,and if it isn't Hajime!?" the only guy that could ruin his mood -Hajime Hirota.

Kazuo didn't even opened his eyes to see the other,but just the opposite.First he thought to ignore him,but it would be more like a pleasure for Hirata instead of ruining his mood as well.

"Don't tell me that you finally decided to come to bow and to call me "master"." Yoshida grinned,but opening his right eye to see what will the other do.

Hirota grinned when the other spoke and more likely in this sarcastic way. Yoshida was the only one who didn't avoid or fear Hajime. May be it was just because they both knew their "dirty shirts".

-"Correct me,if I am wrong,but isn't it you who bows down to taste some of the juice that little boys can offer you? Oh,right.",he paused as was looking up to the tree's branches to glance over the other,"You get on all fours.",a chuckle escaped him as his crimson eyes were staring at the other.

Now Kazuo thought that it was better to not even start to speak with that guy.Maybe he was the only one who could piss him off that much.But for now,Kazuo decided to continue joking with the other like he did just now.

"Aa,please Hajime aren't you the one that is with different people every single night?" Yoshida chuckled,but hearing the last sentence "You get on all fours",he clenched his fits,but trying to not show that he was getting mad again,continued:

"Or...you want me to do some "dirty" things with you?"

Nao and Kaze ran out of the school into the schoolgarden. From the moment they got out of the ceremony hall till now they kept holding hands. He never believed that he run out of the hall like that holding hands with another boy. It felt great to do something like that. They stopt running in the middle of the garden and where puffing because they run pretty fast and long. Nao was sweating a lot and saw that Kaze was also a little tired. I saw Kaze on TV sometimes. He plays the violin. They have enough of free time now so he wonder if he could play something for him. 'You play violin right? Can you play something for me? I want to hear you play.'

It was a big mistake to challenge Hajime on sarcasm. The boy knew his lesson in speech. When the other mentioned one-night stands,Hirota shrugged it off calmly with,

-"At least I get to pay for sex,not to get paid for it.",ouch, it must have hit the other hard. But Hajime was a person who was suited to stand on the royal position,yet he chose the other path. At least,the blood boiling inside was pure leader one.

My,what was the other saying? Hajime lifted a brow and grinned,

-"No,thank you. I'd pass on apples that are already eaten. I dislike leftovers.",calmly he turned to side,ready to go back to napping.

He disliked to treat people rudely,but in this kind of school,he had no choice. Happily up until now he had no problem with the council community.

(Hizaki: Lol. )

Hah?Did Kazuo hear right? Did the other really say that thing again?Once again,Yoshida finished up beaing really angry,because of the other.

He got up and went to the bench,grabbing Hirota by the shirt.

"Mm,say it again and you will kiss the tree behind you?Would you like to?" Kazuo hated when he was angry,because he couldn't control hi emotions - a big minus for a model like him.

Right.He was a model now and if someone could see him right now,it would be a trouble.

Kazuo just pushed Hirota and went back under the tree.

When his body was lifted off the bench so abruptly,Hirota kept his calm gaze. It was hard to piss the heck out of him. He just enjoyed how the other was affected by the smallest things Hajime was to say.

Before even saying anything,his shirt was released. He grinned widely in satisfaction and sat up. His shirt messy and neck-tie loosened,but it didn't bother him.

-"What's wrong,Yoshida? Lacking sex? Ahahaha.",before even waiting for the answer he got up to jab a hand in pocket. Was time for his art class. He wanted to draw,so one last glance over the other.

-"See you later,apple boy.",a sarcastic chuckle volumed Hajime's mouth.

Ah,couldn't the other just shut up for a second? Yoshida lifted his gaze just to see how the other was leaving already - perfect,time for relax.

"Yeah,see you...in Hell." Kazuo mumbled and just when he was ready to fell asleep he remembered that after all he has classes today.

It was Japanese right? Ah,Kazuo got up once again,soon entering in the school.He just hoped that the ceremony already finished,because he wouldn't like to see any of the teachers that would make from this a problem right now.

Before going to the classroom where his art lesson would supposedly start,Hirota had to pass by his room. The boy didn't know who his roommate would be,but that wasn't any problem for him. He rarely stayed in the dorm during night.

Walking up to the rooms,he heard a few girls chatting and giggling like some middle-school girls. The boy just ignored them and headed in the direction for his room. Like always he requested the most furthest room. As a top student of the red-dorm,he had the privilege to at least choose it. What a bliss,he opened the door and slammed it behind.

((OOC: REALLY SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! We were on a family vacation in Seoul, and my comp broke so there was no computer what to use. And I also hope that you guys understand if I'm evemaid's fill-in untill she gets out of the hospital? She was in a car crash a few days ago, on the day we got back to finland. I already wrote about it on sis's, and my own wall. So direct your questions and complains about the rp to me please~ :) And Hizaki, sorry for making you wait so long for the reply. I hope you'll forgive me ;) ))

"Hmmh, no but you really should. Oh, and shouldn't you be bowing to me by the way? Isn't it appropriate to bow to someone on a higher position than you?" Hayate asked, grinning sarcasticly. He had an odd feeling, that this boy had something in common with him. Hayate had been just like that when he was younger. He had always had a foul mouth, and he had been cold towards people. He had thought that he would make it alone, and that he could be like that always. Then his little brother had ran away from home, and Hayate had been forced to act appropriately. He actually missed those times right now.

Suddenly his cell started to vibrate in his pocket. A heavy sigh left his mouth, and his expression changed totally. He was sure that someone would interrupt his fun with their presence. He took the cell from his pocket, and saw a name of one of the students from the school. The student was a son of a big company, and an important trading partner. Hayate took one last glance from the beautiful boy in front of him, and ruffled the j-rock hair. It was unexecptedly soft, and it made Hayate smile slightly. "See ya." He murmured, and walked away to answer his cell.

( Oh, its alright. And I hope the best for your sis. ):

I'll forgive you~ )

「Hah! ' higher' ? You're like an insect for me...」

He looked at the other after saying those cruel words, his eyes were looking playful and he smirked devilish.

The other ruffled on his hair and he turned around to the other

「OII! WHAT WAS THAT!? YOU DICK!!! Hehehehe... already running away... dickhead, tsk!」

He got quite annoyed and he ruffled his hair good how it looked like before. He sighed deep

'what was that, dick...' he thought once again, he turned again and walked away from the hall.

「Like I'm going to the ceremony... my ass!」he whispered softly and he walked through doors and he sighed deep, he clenched his hands