• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Bloodysadist

• Dogcatfish

• Saga

(Well,guys...we are 10. Five in every dormitory.So...there will have people who will be three in room and the other two will be in different room? If everyone agree with me,the only thing is to decide who will be with who (= )

((OOC: Hmmh, Yeah, well I'm already in a room with Nana (shimbamba), so we can take someone to be the third member of our room, if no-one has got an objection?))

(OOC: If you take a third member someone will be left alone in a room,since we are 10 people. I don't mind to be the student that doesn't share the room.

Do the math there. (:

3+3+3 =9 )

[OOC: True that. I don't know with who I'm going, and it even doesn't care me xD someone just have to ask me or something like that... I'll say just yes, at least if they want to LOL.]

(OOC: wait,Saga...there are five guys from the blue and five from the red dormitory. So if anyone go in Ridd and Shimbamba's room the other two will be in another room. ^^ )

(OOC: Bloody... You have ten people. Substract three there = 7 people left. As you say,two go in one room. 7-2=5 ,so? The only chance is from there five left,three to be in a room,except Ridd's crew. To be able from five,to have two left. Two rooms with three people,the rest are doubles.

(OOC:Ah...my idea was...to have two rooms?For each dormitory and when Ridd and Nana (who are already in one room and are from the blue dormitory),three left right? The one will go in their room or these three who left will be in one room.The same goes for the red dormitory...Now I hope you got my idea..

(OOC: Hm,got it. Each fives for themselves. Deal. So far how the thing is? Who is with who?

Particularry,we said the same thing in different ways,lol)

( Brainfxck, I immediately quit reading the things you wrote when I saw the calculating scheme XD.

Fuyu, sound great hun :'D haha though my character's a bitch badass. :p )

(OOC: Saga it's not happening for afirst time..so.. XDD

Hizaki: XDD Another person who don't like maths eh? XD

As for who will be with who...If anyone wants to be with me in a room to say.)

((We are in the same dorm right Bloody, So I'll have my character room up with yours if you have no objections))

(OOC: Well,I don't know....only few people eft to decide with who to be in room XD Btw...why don't we just decide somewhere else not here? I mean..it's not the place where to decide such a things,right?)

((OOC: This rp is surely lagging from starters right now, and people don't seem to be communicating with other people than the one they are `targeting´ right now. :p Plus, sis got a computer to hospital, so I think she'll come back soon. She's already shouting at me and calling me on names. xD I'm happy that I'm a good 800 kilometers away from her xD Lets complain to her about not bringing the rp into a interesting direction xD She already promised to invent an event for us. :3))

( OH, alright. Sounds nice, well I think my bishi is already a target from yours ne, Ridd lool xD. But anyway this RP is quite dead yeah, I've already posted a reply daays ago so I don't know further xD Anyway I hope your sister the best further, I can't wait to the event lol )