Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

Shiro had changed back to his human form. He looked up at Jin with tired eyes.

"hmm what do you need?"

He asked with a weary smile, sleep was in his eyes and he could easily fall asleep on Jin's lap no problem or questions asked.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

x He bend his head over the other and kissed the other softly, his heart was beating harder, the other might could even hear it, he stopped the kiss and looked down while blushing. x

(woohoo xD finally LOL)

"Y-you kissed me...."

Shiro looked suprised at Jin. He was blushing deeply, he usually was the one to do the kissing, but this was completely and utterly new to him. He didn't hate, rather he wanted another one.

"...do it...again..."

((I know finally!!))

x He blushed deep when the other wanted a kiss again he bit his lips softly...

"Eh....nn..."

He moved slowly, he closed his eyes before he kissed the other again while blushing deep, his body was trembling and his heart was beating hard. He opened his eyes a bit when their lips were off each others, he was blushing very much for what he's doing... Though he didn't wanted to blush that much, x

x He blushed more and the other kissed him, his heart felt like it could bound out of his body. His eyes were flushing duo the blush and he felt like kissing more... He softly kissed back and he clenched his hands on the pillow,

He opened his eyes softly and gazed at Shiro's eyes, x

x He bit his lips and looked away through his eyes, he even kept blushing though he didn't wanted,

"I-I am... a-alright!"

He wanted to sound normal but even that went trembling. x

x He softly put his arms around him and hugged him softly too, he closed his eyes and nuzzled his face in his shoulder. He liked the heat of the other, and he almost could fall in sleep x

Shiro didn't say anything he simply let Jin rest on his shoulder. He enclosed his huge arms around Jin to pull him closer to the warmth. He petted Jin softly on the back of his head, running his fingers through his hair.

x He slowly fell a sleep, he was holding the other tight and almost couldn't get off, he breathed slowly and nuzzled his face on the other, like Shiro was a hug pillow x

( D'awhh

Shiro could only smile and hold Jin. He didn't know what was to become of them. His mission was compromised, they could be hunted down by werewolves. Anything was possibly, at least he could have this moment of peace.

x He kept sleeping a bit, some minutes (or hours, don't know if you want him to wake up) left and he still was holding the other tight, he mumbled a bit x

mmhmm...

((he can wake up if you want))

Shrio had fallen asleep eventually. He rest his hands on Jins back as he rested his head against the wall. He hadn't had this nice of a sleep in a long time. His body was exhausted and the sleep was a much needed thing. That and Jin was ever so warm, the warmth was ever so desired.

x Some hours left, and he softly woke up. He was lying on Shiro and slightly blushed, 'Shiro...' he said in his mind. The other was asleep and he looked so calm, he took the blanket over them selves and he softly put his head back on the chest of the other. His eyes softly closed and he rested further, he was still awake but softly resting...

'This feels so warm, I want to stay like this forever...So warm...' he thought, x

Shiro was in a very deep sleep, the deepest sleep he had been in awhile. It was nice to take a break from the chaos of today. Jon was ever so warm and soft. Rather strange for a vampire, typically they were cold and stiff, that they would kill or claim your body in a second. The elders lied to him they always said vampires were nothing more then undead scum. They were wrong Jin wasn't like that, Jin was perfect.

x He looked slowly at the other, he wanted to know where the other was dreaming about. He nuzzled his face on the chest of the other, sleeping further. He liked the heat and that he finally could enjoy it. He hoped that the other never leaves him since he love...'love...him...' he thought and blushed while daydreaming x

After sometime Shiro finally woke up. He was a little suprised to have Jin still using him as a pillow. He petted Jins hair gentely running his fingers through the silk like stands.

"Jin"

He said his name softly. As he continued to run his fingers rthrough his hair. How he loved the name Jin.

x He slowly opened his eyes after the other called his name, he looked at the other.

"Ah, good morning..." he said softly and kept looking at the other x

"Good morning to you too."

Shrio smiled and kissed his fore head.

"How are you feeling today?"

He asked as he caressed Jins cheek with his hand slowly.

x He blushed and looked at the other. Then shyly away, "F-fine...since... I am with...you" he loomed slowly at the other.

"How about you?" he asked x

"Your too cute"

Shiro smiled as he kissed him on the forehead quickly again.

"I'm fine though..."

He paused for a moment to figure out what he was going to say.

"Where are we going to run... We can't go to my clan they'll tear you to shreds. We could split up... I'd hate that or we could go to...your society..."

"My society?"

x He looked at the other 'I won't let them touch my wolf' He thought, also he didnt had a society. He nodded as a no

"I dont know my society and I dont want to, I wont let them touch you."

The words came from hus mouth and he looked away shylyx

"Thats understandable, though if it was to keep you safe I would sell my body and soul to the devil."

Shiro smiled at him, Jin always was so cute when he was nervous it made Shiro smile.

"There is always the choice where we can try and kill the people who are trying to kill us..."

He sighed. The problem was he didn't know who they were.