Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

x The wolves began to run to Jin and attacked him. He pulled his sword and sliced them in a less painful way dead.

His body still was under the blood of the wolves, even from just that.

'tsk...'

He tried to walk further to the door and he looked outside, he was panting a little bit because of the blood scents everywhere. x

...ng!...

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shiro continued to tear the long dead wolves bodies to bits. He stopped for a moment snapping what was a skull in his powerful jaws to look up at the latest prey. His eyes and ears focused on Jin. Slowly he stood up on his hind legs. Growling deeply at him. He slowly approached Jin claws drawn.

x He looked at the other and noticed the other approached his claw, he didn't do anything. He looked in Shiro's eyes. He tried to believe that you also can see your love by scent. He just seriously looked at the other, while clenching his fists. x

Shiro let out a horrifying roar as he charged at Jin. He went to stab Jin hos claws ready to tear through his flesh. But he suddenly stopped his claws inches away from Jins face. He was fighting heels, he beast wanted to kill and devour, where as the Shiro wanted to protect and love. The claws shook in front of Jon's face, then like a mircal from god another howl. A fellow wolf calling out, his attention was given to the call. He turned and howled back before giving chase in that direction, forgetting about his current prey.

x He looked at the other, still and noticed he tried to hold back. His heart missed a beat and he looked down to the ground

'Shiro... Shiro...'

his mind was filled with the name of the other. He stayed at the same place, waiting for Shiro to retun, to love OR to kill him...x

((Seriously I don't mind just help me out by telling which one is more interesting. I'm at an impass... :p So your input will help me decide...))

( Uuuuuuhhhhhhmmmmmmmm, well we can see what will happen to Shiro what he does if he sees Jin after, OR if you don't like that then we can switch to morning )

(hmm let's bug Jin a bit more with Shiro :D thank you :D))

Shiro returned after a couple of hours he had killed many and his body was weak. Wasn't able to walk on both legs, no he was walking on all fours returning back to his mate. One he almost killed in a blood rage, so weary and weak was he. He slowly crept back into the apartment, limping badly. That and he had various Tasha from laws and deep bite marks around his body. Though the most predominant sound was the three gashes across his face where a dying werewolf scratched his face. He looked around for Jin, whinnying softly for him. He was bleeding all over the place.

( Haha, I love to screw my character >

x He ran a little bit to search Shiro, 'Tsk, Shiro you idiot...' he thought. He looked around every dead tree he could see, He got exhausted too much since from his blood loss, he panted deep and tried to walk more. He heard something whining and tried to follow the voice. He tried to get closer and he began to pant heavily

'Shi...ro...'

He almost fell in the mud but tried to stand as he felt his body began to be weak, his body felt heavy like he was wearing hard gear that weighs tons, and he slowly lost his breathe to take it. x

((Sorry it took so long for me to post, I had to work extra shifts. A guy at my work was attested.))

Shiro growled as he made his way towards the sweet scent. He looked down at the unconscious body laying in the bloody mud. He thought about eating it, the body that laid in the bloody mud. But alas a part of the beast couldn't, rather limped over to Jin. Sniffed his body as he examined him with his glowing yellow eyes. Then he leaned down and bit onto Jin's wrist. This one he would take to his lair to sleep and perhaps devour later. He began to drag Jin's unconscious body into the forest around the city.

(Ooh I see haha, it's alright)

x He slowly collapsed on the ground in the dirty bloody mud and didnt noticed that the other was near.

'Shiro...' He called the others name while sleeping. He groaned a little bit duo the pain, x

((I'm so sorry about being so late. It's been very crazy at my work with the cops comming around all the time))

Shiro dragged Jin over to a pile of bones. The white bones stood out when compared to Jin's body. There to was a mixture of both animal and human bones, some in perfect condition while others were cracked or shattered. This lair Shiro had dragged Jin to smelt heavily of death and decay.

Shiro limped over to a small corner, where he collapsed on his side. He trembled when he began to lick his wounds. These wounds were deep and he had lost a fair amount of blood. He was weak, he barely had enough strength to drag Jin here let alone walk. They were safe here, nothing would dare to climb down here. This was his territory, and even on his last legs he could still kill. As he licked one of his wounds his eyes watched Jin, waiting for his reaction when he woke up underground laying in a pile of bones, some of witch his own kind.

( What kind of work you do? o; )

x He softly felt warm, something was dragging him. and he looked a little bit, he saw Shiro in his wolf body.

「Shiro...?」

He felt weak and he said the name softly, he felt weak that he could sleep again, but he tried to keep awake. He saw the other was licking his wounds and he looked softly and calm at the other. With no harm, or fear. 'It must be Shiro' he thought... x

(I work at a bottle depo, the guy who got arrested was a drug dealer. That and quite a few people who are at my work are ex-cons. So they keep comming to my work to search for drugs and stuff))

Shiro's ears perked up when he heard Jin stir. He wanted to go over to him. He tried to stand, but he crumpled under his own weight. No he was too weak and far to exhausted to go to Jin. To paw at him like a toy, no there would be time for that later.

( A bottle depo?

Sucks... hope everything will be alright soon)

x He softly noticed it and crawled to Shiro...

"Shiro..."

he softly pulled Shiro to him and closed his eyes softly, 'so soft...' he thought and nuzzled on his back x

((Hmm well in my country we have a building that people bring their bottles and we buy them from people. Yeah I hope everything smooths over too my boss is pretty pissed off about it.))

Shiro let out a deep growl but he couldn't do anything about it. The nuzzling was nice, it soothed him. Then let out a small whine as Jin was resting on one of his wounds. His back legs kicked Jin away slightly as moved away from him a bit. He began to lick that would as he growled at Jin.

( I see, mmm... Everything will be alright! )

x He looked at Shiro and shocked a bit, moved slowly away. "Shiro... can you transform..."

He said, he noticed the wound and looked back to Shiro's eyes. He wanted the other to become back, the moon slowly vanished through the clouds and it began to rain.

His white shirt drowned though the rain drops and it was sticky on his skin. x

Shiro breathed heavily as the moon had faded past the clouds. His fur began to return back to his pale skin. His body ached and his skin burned as he sat curled up naked in the corner. The wounds of others stained his skin as he looked at Jin exhausted. He was still bleeding rather badly, his face too. He could barely open his left eye. He shuddered from the cold and tried to hide his body from Jin.

"...don't look at me..."

He said in a frail voice, he couldn't look at Jin. It was too embarrassing, he felt shameful.

((Me too, it's my first day off in such a long time.))

x He noticed the other was changing back and he slowly sat on the other, not trying to touch the wounds.

"I won't... I will look at you... forever..."

He bit his lips softly in shame and slowly licked some bloody wounds, and gave it some small kisses.

'I hope... it will heal...'

He felt weak either, but the blood made him somehow stronger, though he did it for the other to heal... x

(Must be, if you're tired you should rest..)

"Uh...please..."

Shiro shuddered.

"Don't...I could change back...at any moment..."

He touched Jin's face.

"I really don't want to hurt you...please..."

He begged him, he wanted to hug him, hold him, but he was far too weak to do that.

(Oh I am relaxing, Rping is very relaxing for me. I also kinda slept for twelve hours straight XD))

( Oh, I see, well good, I didn't slept that good lately. )

x He softly hugged the other and he pressed him against him, really tight. The wounds of the other slowly healed, and he blushed slowly,

"You... don't hurt me...This is what I want..." he softly gave a small peck on the nose of the other, x

"...but I might..."

Shiro was blushing slightly as Jin was so close to him.

"...I can't control myself...when I'm like that..."

He thought about the moment he nearly killed Jin. His claws were so close to stabbing out his eyes.

"...I might not be able to stop myself..."

((Sleep is important, without it you go crazy.))

You don't because...

x He hugged the other slowly tighter, not trying to hurt him.

"You stopped after your name was in my thought..."

He nuzzled his face on the shoulder of the other and licked a wound what he saw, he gave it some small kisses and he blushed slightly... x

( I know, D: )