He whispered while panting a little bit to stay awaken, x

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

x He tried to wake up for the others sake, but he felt so weak, he softly putted his hands around the other, x

"nn....warm...."

x He nuzzled his face on the other while almost falling in sleep, 'its not like I die...' he thought, but he was too weak to say them now at the moment. A vampire needs loads of sleep, if the other forgot that... The sun was shining outside and he tried to hide in the shadows of the other, x

( Cause Jin is no sparkling vampire )

(Amen to that)

"Come on if your going to sleep..."

He pulled Jin out of the bathtub.

"At least get dressed and sleep on the bed..."

He hugged him.

"I thought for a moment I bled you dry..."

(Sorry didn't see your post there)

Shiro held him as he approached the bed.

"Jin...There's something vey important that I have to tell you..."

Shiro added as he brushed some of Jin's hair from his face.

( It also said that you wrote the last post here, so I was getting confused LOL )

"nn?"

x He other slowly looked at the other, while still feeling weak. But he wanted to know what he said, x

"...I can't be with you tonight or tommorow..."

Shiro replied laying him down on the bed.

"...something is going to happen that I can't stop..."

"I know... But it's for your own safety..."

Shiro looked over to the side a bit. He couldn't look at Jin directly and it killed him to be so cold.

x He looked at the other

"Can you explain?"

He said when looking to the other, 'IS he going to leave me for always?' this was his most fear, about losing the one he loved. x

((what's wrong?)))

"Tonight is a full moon.."

He hung his head in shame. It was a rare thing, a condition that only effected pure bloods. A direct line of the curse flowed through him.

"If I stay with you I will kill you and devour you..."

( Why you ask so ? )

x He looked at the other and the full moon also had effects on vampires, he looked at the other and softly hugged him. He closed his eyes and felt asleep,

'I want to stay like this...'

he thought while sleeping x

"I do too.."

He hugged him.

"but...I can't..."

He hated the fact that he was going to have to go. He didn't want to kill or hurt Jin. He also didn't want him to see him like a mindless beast thirty for blood. That wasn't him.

((Nothing, I'm sorta worried that you won't get my posts. I'm very sorry))

( Oh, no. I couldn't get on page 67, thats why I wrote ".." if you meant that haha, no need to apologize... No need )

nn...

x He nuzzled his head on the other and slept calm. The moon was coming fast and Jin didn't knew it already was getting late and later. x

Shiro push Jin off of him.

"...I have to go..."

He looked saddly at Jin.

"...I'm sorry but the moon is comming.."

His body was sweating heavily, it was starting already. He had to leave...now.

(Oh alright)

x He was sleeping, he didn't knew what was going on. The moon softly turned full and red... Wolves were crying outside, he woke up and Shiro was gone x

Shiro had run to the forest clearing on the outside of the town. In the darkness of the forest his body changed. Bones snapping into place, his human skin fasting off in chunks. Jet black fur that was sharp and coarse like razors. He stood on his hind legs his body changed, a full fledged werewolf. He let out a mighty howl to the moo, the howl echoed throught the forest.

"Shiro?"

x He softly called the others name and stood up, he felt very heavy and fell on the ground. 'shit...' he thought. Of course, he still was weak and he tried to sit, he looked at the mirror, in the mirror you could see the mirror-image of the red bloody full moon. His eyes changed from red and he bit his lips 'FUCK' he thought, he tried to avoid the sight of the moon, and heard groans of wolves even closer.

'Shiro?'

He thought for a while, but it wasn't who he expected x

Shiro had gotten into a fight with two other werewolves. Their gnashing teeth and sharp claws swiped at each other. Even though his body had sustained quite a bit of damage, he still was keep strong. His dominance over them was absolute as he was able to silence one of the two with a few swipes of his claws. He didn't realize he had brought the fight so close to when Jin was resting. His blood dripped onto the pavement as he stood growling at the last wolf who stood between him and his lair.

Shiro had gotten into a fight with two other werewolves. Their gnashing teeth and sharp claws swiped at each other. Even though his body had sustained quite a bit of damage, he still was keep strong. His dominance over them was absolute as he was able to silence one of the two with a few swipes of his claws. He didn't realize he had brought the fight so close to when Jin was resting. His blood dripped onto the pavement as he stood growling at the last wolf who stood between him and his lair.

((I don't know if you got the other post >

x He tried to walk a little bit further, and heard some noises against the door. Wolves who tried to break open, suddenly his heart missed a big beat, he smelled an well known sweet blood scent. He held his hand against his mouth

'Shiro!?'

He could smell any scent, though the one he smelled the most was Shiro's, the sweet yet bitter scent of him. He tried to grab his weapon and two other wolves broke the door. They ran up to me and he tried to kick them away.

'Tsk, fucking pussies.'

He drew his sword x

Shiro lunged on one of them, pinning it down easily. He leaned forward and bit down hard on the wolves throat. It made a gurgling noise before a loud snap could be heard. It's body went limp and Shiro then tore the poor creatures throat out. Blood gushed onto the floor and covered Shiro's face. What Shiro was, was not Shiro. This was a heartless beast, that only thirsted for flesh and blood. If the other wolf hadn't been there, Shiro would have easily turned his full attention to Jin.