Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

x He was thinking for something

"Maybe I can... dress as a woman, since I sometines had to crossdress because of a job..." He said while thinking, it was quite a shaming x

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

"It's nothing I just like to say your name..."

Shiro replied as he brushed his cheek again before moving his fingers delicately across Jins lips.

"...."

Shiro didn't say anything for a while. He simply looked down at Jin, his eyes locked on his. He gave a brief smile before hugging him again.

"...I'll be back...I want to have a shower..."

He replied moving Jin more onto the bed so he was able to get out from under him. He then headed for the bathroom.

Shiro turned on the hot water and undressed. His skin felt like something was crawling underneath it. It was extremely uncomfortable, it only meant on thing. A full moon was approaching and thus, he would be thrown back into his true form, a blood crazed beast salivating at the sight of fresh meat, a mindless animal meant only to kill.

"...dammit...why now..."

Shiro scoffed as he headed into the shower, he hoped the water would stop the feeling, to his surprise it only numbed it. He couldn't let Jin see his true form, he didn't want him to be in danger of what that self did. He didn't want to hurt Jin or even worse kill Jin. He was weighing his options.

x He slowly nuzzled in the pillow and rested further, he loved to sleep a lot. But it would be comfortable in a coffin. But he liked to sleep in a normal bed too, he heard the shower and slowly imagined like it was raining. It was pretty quiet here and he slept further x

Shiro finished his shower and sighed heavily when he looked at his fingernails. A few of them had fallen off leaving something like a black enamel, the beginning of his transformation. He couldn't let Jin find out just yet, after all they did just wake up. The fact that tonight or tomorrow was going to be his terrible transformation, it wasn't the best thing to talk about over breakfast.

"...dammit where are they..."

He searched the medicine cabinate for some bandages. He knocked over some stuff out of the shelf and another finger nail fell off.

"Shit..."

He swore as he finally found the bandages, grumbling he quickly wrapped them up. This was not good.

"Huh? Oh nothing just cut my fingers in the shower..."

Shiro quickly covered up the reason why he was causing such a commotion. He smiled at Jin and began to put the bottles from the cabinet back into the cabinet.

"Sorry to wake you up..."

"Ah, I see... Don't cut too much before I do something,"

x He grinned a little bit and he didn't meant it too serious, he yawned slowly and walked to the kitchen, putting his head under the crane and opens the damn cold crane open, his way to wake up. He slowly pulled his head back and goes with his hand through his hair. It was dripping wet and he yawned again. x

Shiro had gotten dressed quickly as he could, he bandaged the rest of his fingers just in case. He could risk having anymore finger nails pop off in front of Jin. Though he was going to have to tell him sooner or late was was going to happen. On top of being hunted, he was going to have to find a lion cage, one that would protect himself from others and to protect Jin from him.

Are we going to start today?

x He looked at the other, thinking where we could a dress for Jin... His woman had a lot of beautiful dresses but can he even go back to that place, his heart ached a little bit and he looked at the ground, x

"Yeah...we could go to your house..."

Shiro replied while entering the room. He was shaking his hair clean of the water.

"Though it could still be under surveillance..."

Shiro sighed as he took a seat on the bed. He looked at Jin and for some reason his scent, it was over powering. The sweet smell made his salivate as he watched Jin. The elegant frame moving as he walked.

x Jin nodded slowly and walked to the bedroom, "I know" he softly replied to the other, he wanted to know what those people wants with them. He sighed deep and also sat on the bed, x

"They could be hunters...people who hunt our kind...religious groups and so forth..."

Shiro replied trying to figure out the big why question. Shiro trembled slightly when Jin sat next to him, the scent of Jins was almost overpowering. It was so overpowering that it seemed to almost make his mind go blank. His blood slowly began to boil and his skin seemingly began to warm up.

"The other...they could be c-collectors...people who hunt us but don't kill us. More or less try and catch us as...pets..."

( I think I am killing him somehow on a different way... XD )

x He noticed that the other was shaking, he slowly went closer to the other,

"You're acting strange, is everything alright?"

He said calm to the other, touching its head if it had a fever, but he didn't. He wondered what was with Shiro, x

"Uh...it's nothing..."

Shiro shuddered at his touch. God he wanted to force him down and do all sorts of terribly naughty things to him. But he restrained himself the best that he could. It was tempting, he had moved so close to him, so willingly. He could reach out now and take him, but he didn't. He didn't want Jin to hate him.

((lol for real, thats awesome :D))

( MUWAHAHA, just take him down! He'll love it! XDD )

x He looked at the other and noticed he tried to hold it, he thought a little bit what he could do, and he softly sat on the other lap

"T-take me... if you w-want..."

He said softly and he knew this was way too embarrassing, and he blushed while saying that.

'O-oh god!?! what did I just... s-said!"

He bit his lips softly. x