• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

....nn...!

x He couldn't bare it anymore and moans were slipping out of his mouth, saliva mixed by blood and their drool were dripping off his mouth,

He felt the hand of the other sliding through his body and he wanted to push him away, but his arms and legs were numb, he almost could fall, x

....h...a....s-s...stop... Um! hnn...

B-because... Because its... EMBARRASSING!!!

x He blushed deep, he really find this sort thing embarrassing with guys, and he tried to look the other in the eyes, but the feeling inside made him look at the other way. He was blushing a lot, it made him look cute but he hated it. Guys can't be cute, especially not when they look like me. He thought and he looked at the ground. x

"Oh yes you are."

Shiro loved the commotion Jin was causing. It was so small the little thing Jin was so focused on.

"You are so adorable Jin."

"Do you still think me stupid?"

Shiro shook his head with a heavy sigh.

"I can't have that."

He pull Jins body close. Slowly but surely he began kissing and licking Jins chest. He made sure to pay extra attention to Jin's nipples which he played with them withis his mouth, sucking and biting the small nubs."

x The other was struggling and trembling, he felt the others lips on his nipples and it began to burn.

"A-Ahh... n-no... nnn"

His nipples were getting red and his body was burning up from the pleasure. x

"Your mouth says no but your body burns with pleasure."

Shiro continued with the sucking and biting. He too was burning up with pleasure he could feel it in his belly.

x He looked away

"M-My... body is just... acting...on its own...."

He bit his lips and closed his eyes, "Its too embarrassing..." he thought, but somehow pleasure made him feel good x

Shiro lightly touched his cheek.

"I don't want to force you...I want you to want it...it just feels like rape this way."

He smiled at him before standing up.

"You should go for your shower...before the water gets cold."

He headed into the bedroom.

x He looked at the other and walked to the bathroom, he opened the crane and stood in the shower.

He accidentally moved his hand on his nipples and bit his lips after a small moan came. "my body.... Its getting sensitiver...tsk" x

Shiro had taken a seat on the bed with a heavy sigh. He almost lost control and did terrible things to him. That was the last thing he wanted to do to Jin. He wanted their moments of utter bliss be equal on both sides, he didn't want a one sided love. Out of shame for what he did before he turned into his wolf form and curled up on the bed waiting for Jin to come back. At least in this form he wouldn't be able to want to sleep with Jin.

"sorry Jin..."

He let out a small whine before closing his eyes.

,x After amsome minutes he was done with showering and dryed hus hair, there was a towel bound on his underbody. He walked to the other and heard him saying apologizing.

"Why are you apologizing?" he said and sat on the bed. He knew why but tried to talk to him, slight blush came on his cheeks x

Shiro glanced up at him from his curled up position. His ears twitched slightly from the sudden noise. But he said nothing, rather he rolled over onto his other side. He really didn't want to talk about it. Not now not when he was like this, not when he was a dog.

x He sighed deep and went through his hair with his hand, its hard for him loving someone else after his wife's dead. He doesn't want to lose someone else again, someone he loves. He looked at the ground and didn't said a thing, there was a big quiet pause... It somehow annoys him 'why is he ignoring me!?' he thought, he bit his lips softly. x

Shiro let out a heavy sigh as he saw the sad look that Jin had gave. Shiro rolled over and put his head on Jins lap. he looked up at him with yellowish red eye, his mussel rested gently on Jin's knee. He could stay mad at him for long, no matter what form he was.

x The other noticed he was moving and blushed deep when the other put his head on his lap. He didn't really liked the form that he changes in a 'wolf', he looked at him

"Transform back..." he whispered to the other, x

His ears perked up to the request and with a heavy sigh he did as he was told.

"...why...?"

Was the first thing asked him as he looked into those vampire eyes. He still rested his head on Jin's lap curious about what Jin was going to say and do next.

x He looked at the other

"J-just do it..."

He looked away shyly, trying to sound serious, he really wanted the other to transform... or else he couldn't ki... x