• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• BRIDGET

• Kisecchi

• Matti_19

Chapter 11 - Last wish.

-Sanoo!! Where are we going? You're bleeding,damn it!-Narayama shouted,while the both were in the middle of one the street.

-Stop screaming like a baby,Narayama.I don't know where to go and I don't care about the wound which is bleeding.-Sano shouted back.

-Here it is...You're angry again...Now what? Instead of jumping on me,you will kill me this time?-Nara said with ironic note in his voice.

-Don't even say that...I'll kill you. You're the most important person in my life,Narayama.Please.....forgive me for screaming..I'm just too confused.-Ichiro sighed,hugging tightly the other male.

Hitoshi just smiled,hugging the other back and kissing his forehead.

In the end,the two males decided to go in Hitoshi's house,because they thought that there will be better to stay,instead of being in Sano's house where Akira could find them easily.

In the same time in Eiji was sitting in the living room with his broken phone in hand,because when he threw it away after the conversation with Akira,the phone broke.

He looked at the clock on the wall and sighed.There were left few hours to relax,before to meet with Masato and see how he was.

Because of one fucking mistake now his brother hated him.He was such an idiot to let this happen just now.

It was already nightfall.It was raining and it was cloudy.Narayama was preparing something,because the both with were so hungry.Sano's wound was already bandaged,but he was in the kitchen with Nara,didn't want to lay on the bed.

-So,what do you think to do now?-Hitoshi asked his lover.

-I may go out for a walk soon and I need to go to take some things from my house.Don't worry,I'll come back.-Sano smiled.He was behind the other boy now,watching carefully how he was cooking.

-You're like a real wife.-Ichiro joked.

-Of course,I'm your wife after all.-Nara joked back,turning his head to steal a kiss from Sano.

Soon as Ichiro said,he went out.Of course it wasn't exactly a walk,but more like he went to take revenge for yesterday.It wasn't difficult to find where were Masato's people and Sano knew that.

He found few of them and beat them really badly.He wasn't worried about the police,because it was normal these days.Every single day many people were beaten like dogs in fights and no one cared about that.Usually Sano wasn't the type who was going to beat someone,

but after what happened,he was ready to kill and his own brother for participating in such a thing.

After he finished with the males,Sano leaved a simple message for Masato and the others:

"The next time when we meet,I will pull out your hearts and will give its to the dogs."

Ichiro went and to his house,to take few clothes and things which he needed.Just when he was ready to leave he saw the blood on his shirt and hit his head with a hand.

How could he forget to change his clothes?The boy ran to the bathroom,took a shower and dressed himself,then leaved the house.

One hour after Sano beat Masato's people,Akira went to want help from them for another problem with some school guys.He found the message on the ground and read it.

-Sano.....-the male squeezed the paper where the message was written and clenched teeth.He took his phone and rung to Eiji.

-Yeah...?-Eiji answered.He just woke up,preparing for the meeting with Masato.

-You...and your fucking brother...Be prepared Eiji...I'll make your life Hell.-after these words Akira closed the phone.He rung to another guy - his right hand - Saito.

-So,you understood me,right? I want him tonight,no matter what.-Akira said.He was so content from his plan that he couldn't even believe that he could think something like that.Soon he would show to Eiji and Sano that they don't have to play with him.

In the same time - Eiji and Masato's meet.

-How are you feeling?-Eiji asked,seeing how bad Masato was looking.

-Hah,like you really care about me.-Masato mumbled.

-I do...Never mind.It's not time for argues now.We have to do something,because everything is out of control.-Eiji said,looking at the other guy with very worried face.

-Like I don't know Eiji...But what can we do? Look what Akira did to me?Do you think that someone can stop him?He's a monster.-Masato sighed.

-You know,I think that Sano did something again...Because Akira called me...And he said that I have to be prepared.-Eiji sighed as well.

-THAT IDIOT! I'm 100% sure that he went to fight with my people...You had to stop him!-Masato yelled,but few seconds ago,he felt his stomach hurting so badly and he squeezed the place from where the pain came.

-Are you okay?-Eiji jumped from the chair where he was sitting,grabbing Masato's hand to see what happened.

-...Your wound is opened...Let me help you..-he smiled lightly,grabbing few bandages from the table next to the bed where was Masato and doing everything which he had to,to close the wound.

-Thank..you..-Masato mumbled,looking away.

-Idiot,I'd do everything for you...-Eiji chuckled.

-Don't say something so strange...And you didn't answer to my question...Why didn't you stop Sano?-Masato tried to sound more calm now other way the wound would open again.

-And I have to ask you,why did you try to kill my brother?-Eiji finally became serious.

-Because....You know Eiji...when it becomes to Narayama...I can kill everyone...And just...imaging how Ichiro was hurting my precious friend...made me really pissed off.-Masato tried to explain.

-I think that...We both made our biggest mistake by even trying to hurt Sano,eh?-Eiji grinned ironic.

-It seem so.-Masato grinned as well.

Narayama was still waiting for Sano to come back when someone knocked on the door.The boy went to open the door,but there was no one.He went out to see and then,someone hit his head,pushing him immediately in one black car and leaving.

Hitoshi's last wish before to swoon was to see Sano's face one more time,but was it possible?

• Like 7

aham... Bloody dear... I'm confused... what's bet Masato and Eiji?? mmmm..... poor Nara.. is like the princess being rescued all the time... good chap... it keeps my curiosity... so I'll wait patiently. -taps fingers on her table- yup.. I¡ll wait.....

@Bridge AHAHAHAHA You are like an angry cat which is trying to catch the mouse XD Hm...you'll see what's the thing between Masato and Eiji : P

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry for the late posting...)

Chapter 12 - The final fight (Part 1)

-Hm,I wonder if Narayama will like this t-shirt?-Sano was holding a pouch in his right hand and in his left - his suitcase plus few things for dinner.

Sano noticed that the door is open and ran to see what happens,but the only thing that he found was an empty house.

The young boy was shocked.He didn't even know what was happening.He didn't even think and ran to Masato's house.When he arrived,Sano knocked on the door,but who to see on the door - his brother.

-Eiji...-he hissed hitting his brother right in the face.

-Where is he???-Ichiro screamed.

Eiji couldn't even react.For moment he was on the floor and his brother was hitting and kicking him,like he was a dirty cat.Eiji tried to stop Sano,but it was impossible.

Masato tried to get up,hearing that something was happening,but he couldn't.

-Eiji! What the hell are you...-before to continue Sano was already in front of him.

-You...asshole...After all...you could catch him,eh?Are you content?Let me tell you something,you..are..dead!-Sano shouted and just when he was on way to hit Masato,Eiji stopped him.

-ARE YOU INSANE??-Eiji shouted,hitting now his brother.

Sano fell on the floor,try to hold his tears now.How unusual for him - to cry for his lover.But wait,it was the first person that he even liked.

Was it normal to be like that?Maybe it was the feeling when you feel when you lose someone.Yeah,that pain in the heart,that can make you insane.The pain that makes you cry for just listening a sad song.The pain,that Sano was feeling now deep in his heart.

-What are you doing here,Sano?-Masato asked,looking at the other with a worried look.

-Like you don't know...-Sano mumbled.Eiji was so pissed off now,that his brother tried to touch Masato.He lifted his brother's chin and squeezed it,saying:

-As you can see,yeah we don't know.So please be nice and tell us what are you doing here,or your head will be soon on the floor licking it.

Sano shivered,looking down.From a long time,he wasn't as afraid as now from his own brother.

-Someone...kidnapped..him...-Ichiro finally mumbled.

-Kidnapped?Don't tell me?!Narayama!?-Masato shouted,jumping from the bad.No matter that his wounds could open again,he had to help his friend at least.

-Wait,Masato!Where are you going?You are injured damn it!-Eiji said,trying to stop the other male.

-Yey,you finally remembered when to stop me.It's already too late,Eiji.now Akira is the one who is one step forward.You can't stop him...-Masatop smiled faintly and leaved the room.

-You...Stay here.We'll come back with Narayama..If something...-Sano was already out of the room,following Masato.

-That idiots..-Eiji mumbled,but just a moment after that his phone rang.

-Hey,hey dear Eiji-kun.How are you? Do you miss me?-it was Akira.

-You....where is Narayama!?-Eiji shouted.

-Oi,oi calm down.Wanna here him?-Akira chuckled,saying to one of his mans to hit Hitoshi.

-Aagh...Ba-st-ar-d...-was the only thing that the boy could say.

-See?We are really having fun here.Why don't you join us?Just come in the old factory next to Sano and Narayama's school.-after that Akira closed the phone.

He went to Hitoshi,lifting his face and kicking him in the stomach.

-You know,after all you're really cute.And these green eyes..-Akita lifted the other's chin kissing his rude,but passionately.Of course Nara just bit Akira's lip hardly that it even had blood in the end.

Of course he hit Hitoshi,then took the knife from his pocket placing it to the other's crotch.

-Try to bite me again and I'll leave without this here.-Akira hissed.

Unfortunately,one of Akira's mans told him that Masato and Sano are coming,but Eiji was not with them.Of course the boy could understand that something wasn't right.He told to few of his guys to go and see the area.

He thought that Eiji may be around hidden and when the moment come,he would just jump from his place and help to the other two,but he wasn't right.

-So if I give you money you'll help us,right boss?-Eiji was talking with a tall male bareheaded man.

-Of course.And you know how I "love" Akira,right?-the male grinned,while the both were drinking beer and laughing.

-Thank you one more time Daniel.It's always nice to work with you.-Eiji patted the other male's shoulder.

-Then,are we going to see your "friend" Akira?-Daniel chuckled.

Eiji just nodded and smirked.When he first came to this guy,he wasn't even sure if he would help him,but when Daniel heard about Akira he was ready to give his own life for killing the other.

Now with Daniel's people it had to be enough to beat Akira and to take back Narayama.

In the same time Masato and Sano were already in the place where was Akira.

-You...step back in this condition you can't even kill a fly,what to talk about fighting with him.-Sano said,stopping Masato from entering in the factory.

-Stop talking like you're my mother..-Masato mumbled.

-But you're usually listening to Eiji these days,am I right? He was even in your house...-Sano smirked.

-....It's non of your business.-Masato mumbled again,opening the factory's door,but what could he see : Narayama chained on the wall his eyes closed and without clothes at all,just boxers.All his body was in blood.

Just in the same moment Eiji and Daniel arrived as well.When Eiji saw his ex like that,he was on way to swoon.He was ready to run to him,but Sano stopped him.

-It's a trap.-he said,but just then he saw that Masato was already to Narayama,trying to unchain him.

-Nara!Nara! Can you hear me?-he was shouting,shacking Hitoshi's body when he was already free,but was it too late?

• Like 6

@Aoi Well...more like Akira is just the bad guy... Who want to have his revenge,because of Sano. XD

@Matti LOL I won't,I promise XDDDD

• Like 1

Chapter 12 - The final fight (Part 2)

"What is happening?I'm hearing that someone is calling my name,but who?Sano?

Ahh Sano is it really you?Ahahaha so at least you came to save me.Ah,how happy I'm,right now.

Sano you know what I just realized?I'm so deep in love with you.I want you to know that,but...I don't think that I'll be able to say it,right now.

But don't worry,if we meet someday again,I promise to show you that you're the only guy for me.The only one who I love,right now and who will love forever.

Now,it's time to rest a bit,right Sano? My last wish,finally became real - to see you one more time or just to hear your voice."

Narayama was already in the hospital with Masato and Sano,but Eiji and Gabriel were with Akira,fighting.

The doctors just came say how is Nara's condition,when they saw Masato,who was on way to swoon,because of the too much pressure.

One of the doctors went with him to one of the rooms to suture the wound which were opened again.

The other doctor told Sano that Narayama was out of danger,but he was in coma for now.

-What?When will he wake up?-Sano asked,all worried.

-We aren't really sure.He may woke up after few hours,day or years.-the doctor said,patting Sano's shoulder.

-You have to be strong.The worst passed,now just be with him,talk to him.It may at least help a bit.-the doctor continued,after that leaved Sano alone.

Without even to think he ran to Narayama's room,opening the door.He sat next to the other guy,touching his face.

-Silly.Look what happened in the end.If I knew that they are after you,I would be more careful and I wouldn't leave you alone.-Sano sighed,feeling so bad that his lover was in this condition now.

In the other room Masato was already asleep,because of the injection that the doctors put to stop the pain,while they were suturing the wounds.

Eiji entered first in Nara's room,when the both with Gabriel finished with Akira.Of course they didn't kill him or something like that,just taught him a lesson - If he touch Nara or Sano again,he will be dead.

-How is he?-Eiji asked,going to the bed,where was Sano.

-The doctor said that he is out of danger,but he is in coma.-Sano sighed,standing for a first time from so long his brother and starting to cry.

-Everything is because I leaved him alone.If...If....I was with him...nothing like that would happen...-Ichiro said,while he was crying in his brother's arms.

-Calm down Sano.It's not your fault.He'll be okay,you'll see.Just stay with him,because if he feel that you're here he will surely wake up,to see you.-Eiji smiled,petting his brother's head.

Sano calmed a bit,sitting back on the bed.He talked a bit with his brother,but when Eiji understood about Masato he ran fast to his room.

He saw that Masato was sleeping,because of it he just sat on the chair near the other's bed and smiled faintly.

-I told you to not go there,but who is listening to me?Look what happened with you now...-Eiji mumbled.

-The next you'll do what I'm telling you.-he continued to talk,but soon fell asleep on the chair.

The next morning.

Masato woke up and saw that someone was in the chair,but he couldn't really understand who.He tried to get up,but he could at least just to sit on the bed.Finally,he could see the guy who was sleeping on the chair - Eiji.

Masato chuckled lightly,but when he saw that Eiji is waking up he tried to looks like he is sleeping.At first Eiji didn't noticed that the other is already awake,so he just went close to the bed,hugging lightly Masato and kissing is forehead.

-I can't believe that I'm already in love with you.-Eiji mumbled,still hugging the other boy.Masato couldn't hold anymore he turned to face Eiji and pulled him close,kissing him.

-I love you too.-he chuckled,seeing how surprised Eiji was from the other's actions.

-Just be prepared then.When you are feeling better...-Eiji smirked,kissing this time first Masato.

In Narayama's room.

It was around 12 p.m,when Sano woke up.He slept only few hours,because all the night he was talking to Nara how much he loves him and how much he wish to see his smile again.

The first thing that Sano did was to see how was his lover.There were no change in his condition.His skin was still pale and his eyes - closed.

-Nara...Good morning,my sunshine.-Sano whispered in his lover's ear,kissing his cheeks.Soon one of the doctors come to make few studies of the patient. In the same time Eiji also came to see how was his ex and his brother.

-How is he?-Eiji asked,patting Sano's shoulder to show him that he is with him in this hard time for his brother.

-I have no idea.He is the same as yesterday...Do you think that he will wake up soon?-Ichiro sighed,sitting on the chair near the bed,because he wasn't feeling good from all this shock these days.

-Of course he will...Don't even think the opposite,silly.He is your lover now...Try to take care for him at least.-Eiji yelled lightly.

Soon the doctors left the room and the both brother were finally alone.

-Let me ask you something Eiji?-Sano started to talk.

-Hm?What?-Eiji said.

-Do you have any feeling to Narayama?-Sano asked all of sudden.

Eiji looked a little worried at him brother.Why does he had to ask such a thing right now?Eiji sighed and looked away.

-It's non of your bussines.-he said.

-Hah,so I was right..?Then how about Masato?-Sano continued to ask.

-LOOK!You don't need to know these things.Just stop asking like you are my mother.-Eiji finally shouted.

-Just answer then!Do you have any feelings left to Narayama?-Sano yelled.

-Yeah I have!! Why do you think I came back?For you?Or for anyone else?Well,I came back because of him!-After these words Eiji opened the door,ready to leave,but he saw Masato on the door.

-Liar....-Masato hit Eiji's face and ran to his room,locking the door from inside.In the same time,while that happened,Narayama opened his eyes.

• Like 5

@Aoi.. hrmmm nice question ! but think so Eiji likes masato , if he does not then I will like masato ahahaha add me to the next chapter bloody :D

@Bloody .. hey I'm innocent one loooool ! Aoi was curious one :p well bloody you would add me to the next chapter please as masato's handsome doctor ahahaha :p

• Like 1

Bloody... I liked both chaps.. last one the most. I hope every character gets what they deserve....

Waiting for it...... Well done sweetie..I always like to read whatever you write....

• Like 1

Chapter 13 - I love you.

Eiji was standing in front of Masato's room knocking on the door like crazy.He was feeling really bad about what happened and wanted to talk with the other boy - to explain,but Masato didn't even wanted to see him.

In the end on of the nurses told Eiji to stop with this noise,because he was in hospital after all.The young male sighed,nodding and going back to his brother.But what to see - Narayama was already awake.

-Nara?-he said entering the room.

-Eiji-san.-Narayama tried to sit on the bed,but his body was hurting him so badly that it was difficult even to talk.

-No,no don't need to do it,silly.How are you feeling?-Eiji smiled.

-I'm fine,thank you for the help Eiji-san.But how are you?And....how is..Masato?-Nara could hear the last thing that his best friend said - "Liar".Nara wasn't sure why,but he was feeling sorry for the other boy.Also he remembered the the one who helped him first was exactly him.

Because of it at least he wanted to say thanks.No matter that the other day Masato was on way to kill Nara's love,now everything was in the past.

-He..is fine.I'm sure that once he hear that you are awake,he'll come to see you.-Eiji smiled,but Nara knew that this smile wasn't because he was happy,but because he was feeling so bad right now.

In the same time Sano was with the doctor,saying the good news.The doctor was little surprised that only after few days Hitoshi was awake and he even was remembering everything.

When Ichiro came back to Narayama's room,Eiji already wasn't there.The last thing before to leave was to ask Narayama for something:

-Please tell Masato when he come to see you,that...Right now there isn't any other person except him in my heart.Also say him to take care about himself and to not fight too much.

Hitoshi wasn't really sure why Eiji wanted him to say all these things.Was he leaving again?Did he plan to leave the guy that he loves again.It couldn't be true,right?Wasn't Eiji a new person now?

-What happens Nara?You look really worried about something.-Sano finally started to talk.He was in the room from around two minutes,but Nara didn't even noticed him.

-Ah,nothing nothing.-the young boy chuckled,pulling Sano close to him.He smiled lightly,kissing the other.It was so good to wake up and to see your beloved one,sitting next to you.

Sano returned to the kiss,burning from desire to make Hitoshi his right now,but he was still recovering from the coma.So Sano just hugged the other boy,resting his own head on his shoulder.

-I was so worried..That you may not wake up again..-Sano mumbled.

-Ahaha silly.How could I leave you like that?-Nara chuckled.The truth was that he was also afraid.What would happen if he didn't wake up again?If he couldn't even see his lover one more time?It would be the worst,but at least he would know that Sano tried to save him,like Masato and Eiji.

Yeah,there was only one thing that Hitoshi could do for these two now - to help them being together.

-Sano,I need your help for something.-Narayama said in the end.Ichiro looked at him a little surprised.He was ready to do everything,but he was feeling that the thing that Nara was on way to want from him was something crazy?

-I want to go in Masato's room.Can you help me.=,because as you can see I'm not in condition to walk alone.-Nara tried to smile,but how could he hide how worry he was right now?

-Are you crazy?Like you said in your condition,I won't let you get up from this bed,before to see that every single wound is alright.-Sano yelled.He couldn't understand why was Hitoshi wanting something like that,but if he knew that his brother was here few minutes ago,what would he do?

-I knew it...-Nara sighed laying on the bed and turning his back to Sano.He knew that Sano was doing this,because he is worried.Also Hitoshi didn't want to say that Eiji wanted from him to say something like that,but soon he would understand that was his biggest mistake.

-The train for Osaka is leaving after ten minutes.- Eiji was there just on time to catch the train.

-One ticket please.-he said

and bought the last ticket for the train.After that went as fast as he could to find a good place to sit.Finally he found a place next to the window,sat there and placed his headphones.His last thought,before to feel asleep on the seat was:

"If I would be able to see you again,heh? I doubt,because I'll do my best to not hurt you with my presence again."

-Two week later-

Narayama and Masato were already fine and out of the hospital.Soon was and their graduation.When Nara understood that Eiji leaved the city,he was really pissed off,because how he wouldn't be able to help,but after all he said what Eiji asked him to.

-Hah,how nice from him.-was the only thing that Masato said,while the both with Nara were having their lunch.Sano was in the classroom studying,because of the many left classes this year and also because Nara asked him to not come while he is with Masato.

-Hey,don't be like that Masato...He'll come back,I'm sure.-Nara patted the other boy's shoulder.

-And what?When he come back what Nara?I told you that I won't forgive him.-Masato,sighed.

-You're so stubborn,Masato.- Hitoshi mumbled,finishing with his lunch.

-Let's go back in the room,the next class is starting soon.-he continued helping Masato to stand up.

After school Narayama walked Masato to his house,then came back in Sano's house.Like usual Ichiro was looking so angry,but he was just jealous that he can't be with Nara at school,because of Masato.

-Don't look at me like that.Everything is because of your stupid brother...-Hitoshi was on his way to get angry as well.Two weeks passed and Eiji was still somewhere in Japan,but no one knew where exactly.

He didn't even called to say that he is alright.At first everyone thought that Akira did something,but Gabriel went to check and understood that a day after the fight he leaved Japan and went in China.

-Wait,wait.Are you angry now?Well sorry,but I want to be with you as well.After all I'm your lover not Masato.-Sano was still trying to talk normal,but it was really difficult.

-Yeah,yeah but when I asked you let me go in Msato's room when I was still in the hospital what did you do? You stopped me!If you hadn't now everything would be different.-Narayama shouted.

-So in the end it's all my fault?Okay then,what do you want to break up?To go and search my brother all over Japan?-Sano couldn't hold anymore and shouted as well.

Hitoshi sighed and hugged tightly Sano.He was wrong and he knew it,but seeing his friend like that was so painful.Sano sighed and kissed his lover.Yeah every single day was something like that.First they were having a fight,but after that the night were only their.

-Ahh!Sano...please hurry up,I can't hold anymore.-Narayama moaned,but Sano was just sucking his thing.Every day the both were waiting for this moment,when their bodies would became one,so every night was like their last one.

-Oh,such a sensitive boy you are,Nara-kun.-Sano teased his,pinching lightly the other boy's nipples.Hitoshi couldn't hold and finished just when Sano kissed him.

-Hahaha,let's see how many times I'll make you finish,do you want sweetie?-Sano teased his lover again.

-Today you're in mood,eh?-Hitoshi looked away,making dissatisfied face.

-Aw,you're so cute when you're like that Nara-chan.-again,it really looked like Sano was in mood of teasing Hitoshi.

Soon he was already in Narayama,moving first slowly then became more fast and rude.Of course he would stop if Nara wanted,but it seemed that the boy was so excited that he didn't even feel any pain.

-In the next morning-

-Ahhh,Sano.. my body is hurting me again.-Sano already knew why - no matter that Nara didn't say it while they were doing it,in the morning he was always like that.

-Wanna do you massage? - Ichiro chuckled,but instead of being hit with a pillow like every morning,this time Narayama didn't do anything.

-Oi,what happens?-Sano blinked.

-Are you a masochist or what?Today I decided to not hit you,but if you want..-Hitoshi grabbed the pillow,but Sano stopped his hand and kissed him.

-I love you.-he whispered.

• Like 6

Chapter 14 - Our first night together.

-Half year later-

It was already winter.Sano and Narayama graduated and now the both were studying in university in Tokyo and of course their relationship was becoming better and better.

Hitoshi continued for a doctor and Ichiro for a photographer.As for Masato - he went in Osaka to study Management.He had no idea that Eiji was there,but soon he surely would understand.

-Masato-kun,good morning.-one of his collegues called him.His name was Rin.

Masato just waved his hand,yawning.He was a bit antisocial after everything that happened in Tokyo.Didn't really care about the people around him.From time to time he was meeting with Narayama and Sano,but after that he had to come back so he hadn't many time to be with them and he didn't want to bother them.

-Ne,Masato-kun,did you hear about the new student in the second year class?-Rin asked again.Sometimes Masato really liked his personality,but right now he was really annoying.

-No,I didn't.-he answered,didn't even looking at the other guy.

-Wah,he is really good looking!! I think his name was E...Eichiro...Or something like that..-his collegue chuckled.

-Like I care.-Masato mumbled.

Here it was,as always it was really boring at the university for Masato.He fell asleep again,while he had Economy.After that he even missed his last two classes.

While Masato was smoking near the university,waiting for Rin,he saw two boys.One of them was a tall guy with brownish hair and black glasses.The other one with blue-black hair a little bit shorter than the other male.

-Pss,Masato it's him - the guy that I was talking about today.-Rin said,patting Masato's shoulder.

-IDIOT!Don't come like that!You scared me..-Masato mumbled,but in the same time the two boys looked at him and Rin.The brown haired one,stooped even talking with the other male and stared for a few second at Masato.

-Oi,Eiji!What are you doing boy...We will be late for the party.-the blue-black haired one said.

When Masato heared "Eiji" he was fell on the ground.Could that be possible?To meet him here and now?The young boy blinked several times trying to think that he didn't hear right.

He got up and went to the brown haired one and took off his glasses.It was really him - Eiji!Masato stepped back,but Eiji grabbed him by the hand and squeezed it.

-Yuu,go first,I nay not come.Just...I have to talk with that boy.-after that he started to walk,finally stopping between two small shops near the university.

-What are you doing here?-Eiji asked,sounding like he is angry.

-What am I doing here? YOU DON'T HAV THE RIGHT TO ASK ME! YOU...WHO LEAVED ME LIKE THAT...ARE YOU FEELING BETTER NOW?WITH NEW LIFE,NEW FRIENDS...?-Masato shouted.All his pain from this half year came out.

He was feeling so down in the past few months that he even started fucking for one night bys and girls.He started smoking and drinking as well.But starting university helped him to change a bit and now everything was ruined again.

-Hah? I did this,because I didn't want to hurt you more.But I can see that you are feeling better that way,am I right?-Eiji mumbled.

-If I'm feeling bad that way..?You are such an idiot,Eiji.Just leave me alone,okay?Ju st pretend that I didn't even existed.-Masato just said,patting lightly Eiji's shoulder and turned his back,lighting a cigarette and ready to leave.

But after all Eiji grabbed his hand to stop him again and kissed him,so passionate and in the same time this kiss was full with love and pain.Masato tried to hit at first the brown haired guy,but in the end he returned the kiss.

Just feeling Eiji's lips again was so good.Masato was so happy that he even started to cry,but didn't stop kissing the other male.It seemed like he was afraid that if he breaks the kiss he will wake up from this beautiful dream and his heart will be broken in milloin peaces again.

-Let's go in my apartment.It's near.-Eiji whispered and Masato didn't even try to refuse.He just followed the other guy like a good child who is following his mother.But in that situation was more like - two lovers that haven't been together fromyears and now they are meeting again.

-In Eiji's apartment-

-We finally can be together,eh?-Eiji chuckled while taking off Masato's shirt.

-Hah,and whose fault is that till now we haven't been?-Masato mumbled,hitting lightly Eiji's head.

-And...why the hell I have to be the uke?-he yelled.

-Ahaha,because it suits you more.-Eiji chuckled,moving his hand to Masato's stomach,knowing that one of his foibles was there.At first the other male wanted to hit him hard,but seeing his beautiful eyes stopped him and he just groaned lightly.

Eiji continued,but this time replacing his hand with kisses.Masato felt that his heart is going to jump from his chest.This man,only he could make him feeling like that.So weak from all his kisses and touches,but in the same time feeling so good.

-Mnh...Eiji..ahh..-Masato moaned while the other was kissing him everywhere.Today Eiji was like a beast,but everyone would give up if he had to fight with such a beautiul beast.

-Masato...if you continue calling my name with such a cute vice,I may become even more rude.-Eiji said,kissing inside of Masato's the thighs.Soon the both guys were already too excited and Eiji entered in Masato.

-Oh,your first time being bottom?-Eiji chuckled,licking Masato's ear playfully.

-Agh...Why do you think I didn't want to...Aaahhh be careful damn it!-Masato yelled,looking away,but instead of feeling bad,Eiji became more excited and started to move deeper,soon changing the positions,helping Masato to sit in him face to face.

-Pervert...-Masato mumbled,blushing all over,because of the position in which he was right now.

-Oh?Pervert,eh?-Eiji smirked,now moving his hand around the other's thing.

Masato moaned heavily,placing his head on Eiji's shoulder,breathing deeply.He tried to stop his voice,covering his mouth his hands,but Eiji stopped him immideately,changing the positions again.

This time he placed Masato's legs on his shoulders and started to move again,now even deeper than before.While Eiji was leaning close to kiss Masato again,few sweat drops fell on the other's chest.

Soon they both finished,breating heavy,but no matter how tired they were,Masato lift his body to kiss Eiji like for a last time.Of course it wasn't their last time,but just the opposite.From now on they would be together for a long time.

-I love you so much Masato.-Eiji said,while the both were laying on the bed.

-I love you more.-Masato chuckled,hugging the other.

-Oh and,Eiji why did you change your hair color?- Masato asked.

-Nah,someone told me that I may look better brown hair and I dyed it.-Eiji chuckled.

-Aa,so someone told you that?And If I tell you to change your eyes color,would you do it?-Masato mumbled.

-For you,I'll even take off the stars from the sky.-Eiji smiled faintly.

Okay,dear readers,it's the last chapter as you already understood. I want to thank to everyone who even tried to read my fanfiction and I'm glad that you liked it.

If I have time I may post something like a specials soon,but still not sure. (= Thank you one more time!

• Like 6