Beauty

Bloodysadist

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really waiting for the next chapter and I know it will bew awsome!! ^^

• Like 1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• BRIDGET

• Kisecchi

• Matti_19

Chepter 7 - What happened?

-Ahhh,Sano let me go,you're hurting me.-Narayama shouted,when the both leaved the roof.

Sano didn't say anything just continued to walk.He didn't care that the classes already started,just wanted to go somewhere with Hitoshi.

Finally he opened the bathroom's door and when Nara entered he closed it.

-What...are...we doing here? We have classes Sano!-Narayama shouted again.What was happening with his lover?He was different.Maybe,because of his brother or?

-Oh please Nara-kun you know very well what are we doing here.-Ichiro smirked,pressing Hitoshi against the wall.

-Eh? No..don't tell me that...you...I..don't...-Nara started to talk,but and he wasn't sure what he was trying to say.

-You don't want me? - Sano hit the wall with his fist.

-Ah,no no..but..right now...in school...I don't want to do it in school.- Nara mumbled,looking away.

That was what totally pissed Sano off.He didn't even waited for Nara to say something and lifted his hands over his head,kissing him rude.He bit his lower lip,his neck,tearing his shirt.

-Sanoo! Stop! What are you doing? I'm begging you!-Nara cried.

-Ow,no no Nara-kun.This time you won't stop me.Look,you looked so happy when Eiji kissed you.Come on play with me like that.I'm sure that you want it.- after these words Sano moved his hand to Nara's hips,biting his nipples.

-Ngh...stop...Sano...-Nara mumbled,but no one was listening.Sano continued to tease the boy,biting him and kissing him,but it was more like rape instead of doing it with your lover.Sano kissed Nara's lips again,unzipping his pants,but before to continue Hitoshi hit him hard in the stomach.

-Don't even....COME NEAR ME! YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BROTHER,UNDERSTAND?!!-Nara shouted again and ran out of the bathroom.

-You...-Sano was on the ground,trying to fix his breath.He clenched his teeth,kicking the wall.

-What did you do...Idiot..-he mumbled,getting up and looking himself in the mirror.

-I'm just like him now...-he grinned ironic,sighing.

Hitoshi was running down to the staircase,crying.He didn't even look where he was stepping.Few times he was on way to fall,but he didn't.

The young male saw that it doesn't matter if he would go to is classmates or no,so he just sat on the staircase,took a deep breath and closed his eyes,laying on the wall.

-Why...?Am I...that...unlucky..?"he mumbled.First Eiji,who leaved him like he was no one for him.Now Sano was doing these things.

-If you ask me,it's not your fault.-a male voice said behind him.

Nara turned and saw his friend Masato.He smiled happily and jumped n him,starting to cry again.

-Hey,hey I thought that...after all you don't like me,because of everything which happened.-Masato joked,petting his friend's head.

-Idiot.-Nara mumbled,still hugging him.

Half hour later.

-So,what really happened?- Masato asked while the both with Nara were walking in the park near to their school.

-I...met...Eiji...He came at school...And..you were right about Sano...And the both are just two assholes...-Hitoshi described everything with few words.

-Eiji,huh? And...why were you crying in the middle of the staircase?-Masato asked again.

Narayama looked at him trying to not remember what really happened.He looked at his shirt,but thanks god that he was wearing and a coat,because in other way he wouldn't be here,but in his house.

Masato saw that his friend is looking himself and grabbed his hand,unzipping his coat.When he saw his friends body he was really shocked.Narayama's body was full with hickeys and his shirt was teared.

-These...bastards...Who did this to you?-Masato frowned.

-No one...It was my cat...-Nara tried to lie.

-Oh yeah,like I don't know that you don't have pets...or...like a cat can leave you hickey.Do you think that I'm some type of idiot or what?-Masato mumbled.

-Please....don't ask me,okay?-Hitoshi tried to smile a bit.

-It was Sano,right?-Masato asked again.

-NO! Leave him...Please...-Nara was on way to cry again.

-So,it was him...He'll see....-Masato clenched his fists,hugging tightly Nara.

-Go at home and relax,understand?-he whispered in the other's ear.

-I have some work and after that I'll come to see you.-he continued,petting for last time Hitoshi's head and leaved him alone in the park.

After few hours

-Did you hear me? I'll be waiting you in the usual place.-after these words Masato hang off,squeezing the phone.

-It will be your last night...Sano!-he mumbled.

(Uh..sorry if there have mistakes...I may change some things when I come back,I just don't have time now....After all I hope that you'll like it ^^)

• Like 7

Bloody....a very good chap. Ains... poor Nara-chan... I like Sano's jealousy and rage... and I see Masato making merits...

Thanks sweetie...

• Like 1

I like this story more and more! Can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm so curious who will choose Nara in the end: Sano, Eiji or ... Masato (?) :Red_fox:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for reading it (=

Chapter 8 - A fight for the beloved one.

-So its true that tonight Masato will have a fight with Sano?

-Yeah and can you guess why will they fight?

-Of course...Everyone knows that.They'll be fighting for Narayama.

-Ahahaha yeah.What shits may result the love,right?

-Yeah,such a dangerous love.

-If you ask me,its better to be said : Such a dangerous guy is Narayama Hitoshi.

-Yeah,well said,bro.

All the night,Sano couldn't sleep.He was only thinking what he did to Narayama.He had to say sorry,but seeing his lover with his brother.

It was terrible.Sano tried to sleep many times,but he was always dreaming one thing: "Don't ever....COME NEAR ME!" "Don't ever..COME NEAR ME!"

-AAA!-Ichiro screamed opening sharply his eyes.He was breathing heavy,his body covered with sweat - Another nightmare.

Sano got up from the bed and went to drink something.He opened the refrigerator and took a bottle with cold water.He drank a little,still breathing heavy.

-Damn!! - he yelled,hitting the refrigerator.

In the same time Narayama also couldn't sleep.As Masato promised,he came to his place to see how was he.But no matter that his friend was the only one left,who would listen to him and would help him

Nara couldn't stop thinking about Sano and Eiji.He went in from of the big mirror in his room,seeing himself in it.

-What is everyone finding in me? I'm not someone that special..-he mumbled,touching his face lightly.It was so pale,because of the stress these days.

Nara sighed,seeing the hickeys in his body.He squeezed his shirt,starting to cry again.

-Sano....-he mumbled.

It was already 2 a.m,but Masato was still out.

-So did you prepare everything?-he asked the guy who was with him.

-Yeah.Everything is here.Wanna take a look?-the guy smirked.

-Sure.-Masato smirked as well.

The guy opened one big box and there were few knives,bats and chains.Masato took one of the knives rolling it around his fingers,smiling.

-This one is mine.-he said,placing back the knife.

-Okay.Now I'm going.We'll see later,right boss?-the other guy chuckled.

-Haha,don't call me boss,idiot.-Masato grinned.

On the next day,everything was like usual.Masato and Narayama came at school together and Sano was missing.Eiji wasn't there as well.

-Ne,wanna come and play games with me after school?-Nara asked Masato.

-Ah,I'm sorry Nara-kun,but I'm busy today.The next time,I promise that we'll play.-Masato smiled,patting Hitoshi's shoulder.

-You're always saying that,but you don't come..-Nara mumbled.

-Ahaha you're looking just like a child now.-Masato joked.

-Hey!I'm already 17 years old...-Nara frowned lightly.

-Hahaha I was joking of course.-Masato grinned,petting his friend's head.

The school finished so fast.Narayama came back at home,first clearing the house and then cooking something for dinner,because before to see it was already night.

-Ah,what should I do now..?-he mumbled,placing the things which he cooked on the table.Just before to sit and eat,someone rang on the door.When Hitoshi opened the door,there was Sano.

-What are you doing here?-Nara mumbled,ready to close the door.

-I just wanted to see how are you...?-Sano tried to smile,but he couldn't.He knew it was wrong to come in Hitoshi's house,but he needed to see him.

-So now you're worried?You had to be worry yesterday,now its to late.-Nara said,trying to close the door,but Ichiro placed his hand on it,grabbing Nara's hand,pressing him close to his body.

-I'm begging you...just...try to forgive me.-he mumbled.

-To forgive you? Ahahaha don't make me laugh,idiot.And let go of me!-Hitoshi yelled,pushing back Sano.

-Don't come near me in the next few weeks!If you do it,I'll kill you..-after these words,he closed the door in front of Sano's face.

-Nara!-Sano creamed,but it was too late.He heard his phone,calling and said that it was a message.

"I'm waiting for you." was the massage.

Sano squeezed the phone and ran to the place where was the meet.

-Are you sure that he'll come?-the guy from the last night asked Masato.

-Of course.After all it will be fight for our beloved one.-Masato chuckled,hearing steps from outside.The meet was in an old factory near the river.There always had a fight like this and many of the people could die here,but no one knew about that.

-So you came.-Masato grinned,pointing at Sano.

-How could I miss such a fight,with my best "friend."-Sano joked.

-Ahaha you're in mood,eh?Don't worry I'll shut your mouth up soon.-Masato smiled,taking out his knife. - With this thing in my hand...-he smirked. -you're dead. -after these word Masato licked the knife.

Everyone jumped on Sano.One with a knife in hand,other with a bat,third with a chain.Sano was hitting the others,taking one chain from the one who was already laying on the floor - all in blood.

But no matter how hard Sano tried,there were more and more people jumping on him.Finally he fell on the ground and everyone started to kick him.Masato stood next to Ichiro,lifting his head.

-Yey,yey...look how poor you look now.-he grinned,hitting Sano in the face.Masato lifted him and pressing him against the closest wall, placing his knife on Sano's chest.

-Do you feel pain?-Masato smirked,cutting lightly Ichiro's chest.The young male just squinted from the pain,but didn't say anything.

-Oh?Come on..Let me hear your voice.-Masato chucked,moving the knife down the Sano's leg ready to cut it,but someone grabbed his hand,placing a knife on his neck.

-Try to hurt him more and I'll cut your neck.-a male voice hissed.

• Like 6

Very interesting, but again, when I was reading better, it ended.. XD

I'm so curious who's the guy who saved Sano. Eiji maybe? So, I can't wait for the next ch :D

• Like 1

@Yuuki Hahaha how cruel I'm...to make you boys curious tc tc XDD

@Bridge Ahahaha thank you dear and hey! No one said that...Eiji will save Sano : P XD

Chapter 9 - Will you forgive me?

It was already midnight,but Narayama couldn't even close his eyes,without seeing in front of himself Sano,asking to forgive him.

"I'm begging you...just...try to forgive me..." Nara mumbled Sano's words while his eyes were closed again.

"Ahhh! You win..." Hitoshi jumped from the bed,grabbing his jacket and going out.He was going to see if Sano was in his house.After that he was planning to talk with him and to see what will happen.If he'll forgive him or no.

After few minutes Nara was in front of Sano's house.He rang,but no one opened the door.

"What the...? Sano...It's me Narayama...Open the door...We need to talk" he screamed.thinking that Ichiro just don't want to see him.But again - he didn't even heard a voice.

One of Sano's neighborhood came out from his house,yelling at Nara.

-What are you screaming boy? Can't you see that this guy is not at home again!!Go at home..!

Narayama just frowned at the other guy,but hearing that Sano didn't even come back,he asked:

-What do you mean by that?

The neighborhood looked at Nara,grinning:

-You don't even know that your friend is surely fighting again somewhere?

-What?? He's fighting? Where?-Nara shocked when he heard that.He remembered that he found Sano next to the bus stop,but he didn't even imagine that this guy is fighting every night.

-Where can I find him? - he finally asked.

-I have no idea,but you can ask the guys from the next street.They'll surely know.- the guy answered.

Narayama ran to the next street,seeing few guys,sitting on the sidewalk.He grabbed on of them by the shirt glaring at him.

-Where is Sano Ichiro? - he asked,didn't even caring that the guy is not alone.

-Oi,oi calm down boy.You want to fight or what?-the guy said.

-I asked where is Sano Ichiro,asshole!?- Narayama screamed,hitting the other guy in the face.

-You...Bastard! Do you have any idea who we are? - another guy from the group asked.

-Yeah,a rats who don't know their place. - a male voice said,behind Narayama - Eiji.He was with a cigarette in hand and with sunglasses.

-What...are you doing here? - Hitoshi was as surprised as the group of guys.

-You...we didn't know that you know him...We are very sorry..-one of the guys said.

-He...he..is in the...old factory near the river.- other guy said.Eiji grabbed Narayama's hand and the both started to run to the factory.

-Why...? - Nara asked.

-Why what? - Eiji chuckled.

-Why are you helping me..? You could just leave them to beat me.-Hitoshi answered.

-Didn't I tell you before,silly? I'm doing this because I love you...I couldn't stop thinking about you,no matter that I was the one who leaved you..- Eiji explained.

-Don't...say..such embarrassing things now.You know that I like your brother...-Nara mumbled.

-And its the other reason why I'm helping you. And of course because its my own brother.I can't leave him alone with these bastards.-Eiji said.

After half a hour the both arrived in front of the old factory,but there was no one.Just one guy laying on the floor - Sano. When Narayama saw him like that,he ran to him fast falling on the ground next to him.

-Sano!Sano! - he was screaming,but Sano didn't hear him.He was all in blood with a knife in his hands.

-What the hell happened here? - Eiji asked,grabbing the knife and looking at it.

Why was this knife in Sano's hands and where were the others? Did they leave him just like that?

Nara wrapped his arm around Sano's waist and lifted him up.He faltered few times,but tried his hard.Eiji saw him and immediately wrapped his arm around Sano's waist as well,starting to walk.

-Don't we have to take him to the hospital? - Nara asked,when they were already out of the factory.

-No...let's just go in my house.Don't forget that I'm studying for a doctor now. - Eiji chuckled.

-Eh? I didn't know...- Nara blinked several times,hearing that his ex,who hated biology and chemistry now was studying for a doctor.

-Eiji didn't even tell you? - Eiji asked.

-He..didn't even tell me that you're his brother...-Nara mumbled.

-Ahh,that's right.I totally forgot about this.-Eiji grinned.

-Idiot..Let's hurry up,because he may be badly wounded. - Nara said.

Soon they arrived in Eiji's house.It was a big apartment like in the famous films.Eiji placed Sano on the bed in his room and went to see for bandages.

In the same time Hitoshi was sitting next to Sano on the bad,squeezing his hand.He was on way to cry,but tried to not.

-Please...Sano..open your eyes...-he was mumbling,hugging tightly Sano.

All of a sudden while Nara wasn't seeing Sano's face,he opened his eyes. But seeing how cute Nara was now,he closed them again,chuckling lightly.

In the same time in the other room,Eiji was talking on the phone:

-Where did you go? When we went to the place only my bother was there.-he said.

-The police was searching around and we had to disappear immediately. Because of it we leaved Sano there.Oh and be thankful that I saved him. Other way Masato was on way to kill him.He even cut his chest.- the other guy said.

-Ah...That idiot...I told him to not do anything stupid...-Eiji mumbled.

-Well..you know him...When its for Narayama he is ready to kill and his own father. - the other guy chuckled lightly.

-Tell him to be careful...Because Sano may want revenge. - Eiji mumbled.

-Because of it,you'll stop him. You're his brother.He'll listen to you. - the male said ans closed the phone.

Eiji placed the phone on the table,tilting his head and looking at the door where was his brother.

-Such an idiot..-Eiji mumbled,going to the room.

• Like 6

Hrmmm this chapter was not clear at all :) still there is lot of questions in my mind bloody !! like who saved sano? Masato was going to kill him and someone stopped masato and in this chapter narayama and eiji just found sano :p but yeah i liked it and waiting for next chapter !!!

• Like 1

@Yuuki -chuckles- Hm...XDD You'll see : P Sorry if you're disappointed or you have many questions,but isn't it more interesting like that? : P

Ofc its more interesting and makes me wait for next chapter bloody :) its not like i'm disappointed , just you know i'm curious :D very well done again !!!

• Like 1

Sweetie... I'm speechless... gosh... how interesting... where is the next chap, where? where? where? where?.... OMG Bloodly I think I'm falling for Sano... or... Eiji.... or...hahaha... naa I like bad guys.... Well done dear... can't wait for the make up...hehehehe.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 10 - The truth.

All the night Narayama was sitting next to Sano on the bed,waiting for him to wake up.He was so worried that he even couldn't sleep.

On the next day,when Sano saw his lover who just just fell asleep,he opened his eyes.

Eiji was already out from the house,so in it there were only the to students.

"How can he be so cute right now?" Sano was thinking,petting lightly Nara,but trying to not wake him up.

Of course just when Narayama felt Sano's hand he opened his eyes.Seeing that the male was alright,Nara jumped on him,hugging him tightly.

-Idiot!Idiot!How could you go all alone to fight?-Hitoshi yelled,but in the same time he was crying.Few tears fell on Sano's shirt,making it wet.

-Aw,you were worried about me?-Sano grinned.

Nara smacked his head,getting up.He frowned lightly,but he knew very well,that everything was because of him.He was feeling bad,because of it,but he wasn't sure if he should say something.

Sano wrapped his arms around Hitoshi's waist,placing his head on the other's shoulder.

-I was afraid that you would leave me,because of what happened few days ago.-he mumbled,taking lock of Nara's hair and kissing it.

-Will you forgive me,for being such an idiot?-Ichiro asked.

Narayama shivered just from feeling Sano's arms around his waist,he immediately turned his face and kissed the other male.Sano was missing these kisses so much.He lift Narayama and placed him back on the bed.

Immediately took off Nara's shirt,kissing his beautiful body.Ichiro moved his hand to touch the other's nipples.He started to play with the one and to suck the other.

Narayama started to moan,closing his eyes and wrapping arms around Sano's neck.

Just when Ichiro was ready to take off Hitoshi's pants,his brother entered the room.He froze on place,letting the things which he bought to fall on the floor.

-What the hell are you doing in my house?-he yelled.

-I didn't let you stay in just to see that my brother is having sex with my ex.-Eiji continued,pointing at Nara.

-You...Leave the room.I have to talk with my brother.

Hitoshi got up grabbing his shirt and running from the room.He was feeling so embarrassed from what just happened.It wasn't like Eiji didn't see him like that,but seeing him to do it with his own brother - Nara knew that it would be really painful.

-Why did you yell like that?-Sano screamed.

-I have to talk with you about something.-Eiji said,but Sano went to the door where was staying his brother and hit him.

-The next time,when you say something like that to Narayama,I'll kill you.-Ichiro hissed.

Eiji was already pissed off.He grabbed his brother by the neck pushing him down on the floor and starting to squeeze the neck.

-Don't talk to me like that,asshole.You have to be grateful that I saved your ass.You was on way to die,you know?-Eiji said.

Sano started to cough,trying to let go of his brother's skirmish.He kicked Eiji on the stomach and got up.

-Idiot.What do you want from me?-Sano finally said.

Eiji was squeezing his shirt,trying to breath normal,but it was a bit difficult,because of the kick.He looked at Sano with a cold look,but then changed his expression,like he was on way to ask for something important.

-Please...don't..go again to fight with Masato and his band.You're with Narayama again.You don't need anything other.- Eiji said.Yeah,he knew that if his brother was thinking to go to take revenge,he'd be killed this time and Eiji wouldn't help him.

-Why...do you want from me something like that?-Sano looked at his brother with surprised look.

-Didn't you see what they can? Masato was on way to kill you with this knife!-Eiji yelled,but forgot something.

-What?How...did you know that Masato tried to kill me with a knife?You wasn't...there right?-Sano blinked.

Shit,what should Eiji do now?But just when he tried to say something his phone rung.

-Yeah?

-It's me.Did you do what I asked you?He won't come near us again,right?I just taught Masato on few lessons,right Masato-kun?-a male voice said.Eiji could hear Masato screaming from pain.He was beaten like a dirty dog.Everyone around him were lauging,but it wasn't funny.No one knows if Masato would live or no.

-What did you do,idiot?I didn't tell you to beat him till dead!-Eiji yelled,but forgot that Sano is in the room.

-Ahahaha acting like the boss again?Don't play with me boy or I'll kill you and your brother on the second.Or it would be better if I just do some things to your precious Nara-kun?-the male grinned.

-Don't even touch him or you'll see who am I when it comes to something which is precious for me as you said.-Eiji hissed,closing the phone and throwing it away.

Actually this male was the one who gave the weaponry to Masato and who saved Sano.Yeah he was the one who stopped Masato from killing Eiji's little brother.

-back then-

-What are you doing Akira?-Masato yelled,seeing that the male who gave him the weaponry,now was stopping him from hurting more Sano and also was saying such a things.

-Don't be an idiot Masato!If you kill him now,what would you tell to Narayama?-Akira said,still with a knife on the other's neck.

Masato frowned,but wasn't sure if he should move.In the same time Sano fell on the ground,swooning.Akira placed another knife on Sano's hand,making sign to his people.They beated to swooning few people and leaved,when they heard the police.

After that Akira and Masato went to another old factory,but Masato was tied for a one chair.It was Akira's punishment for the other male.

-Look..you know I'm not a bad guy,right Masato-kun?-Akira smiled,touching with his knife Masato's crotch.

-But the next time when you do something like that,I'll cut this thing here with this knife.-the male grinned,licking the knife.

-Psychopath...-Masato mumbled.

-Ahahaha did you heard guys?He called me psychopath?Ahahaha!-Akira started to laugh,but few seconds again he was hitting Masato's face like a beast.

The student was screaming,but no one could hear him.Everything could happen to him tonight.

-back now-

-So I was right..?!-Sano asked his brother.

-Look Sano...let me explain...-Eiji tried to stop his brother from leaving the room,but it was impossible.

-Don't even come near me!And...forget that you're my brother!From now on,you don't have any brothers.-after these words Sano leaved the room.He found Narayama sitting on the sofa,grabbed his hand and the both leaved the house

• Like 6

Sweetie... wow... good one..but.. dammit... Bloody... how can you leave me in the middle of the good stuff... knowing as you know how much I like the "stuff" you write...hahaha... well done sweetie... congrats.....

• Like 1