• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• BRIDGET

• Kisecchi

• Matti_19

Chapter 6 - Everything turns down (Part 1)

"Hey,did you hear that Sano is already in relationship with Narayama?"

"Really? Ahaha,but does he know about Sano's brother?"

"I don't think so. But I want to see what will happen if he understand."

"Hahaha it will be like the last time I'm sure!"

"Wanna bet?"

"Okay."

It was already the next day.Sano and Hitoshi were still sleeping,hugging each other on the be in Hitoshi's room.It was raining all the night and it was still raining now.

Finally Sano woke up,seeing his lover's beautiful face.At first he couldn't believe that he was with this guy.He knew that soon everything would finish,but now he had to be just happy.

Sano chuckled,touching lightly Narayama's cheeks,then kissed his forehead.

"Mm?" Nara rubbed his eyes,yawning then looking at Sano with half opened eyes.

"Ah,good morning." he smiled innocently.

"Good morning." Sano smiled back.

"What time is it?" Nara asked,yawning again.

"Let me see..." Sano said,looking at his phone,coughing.

"Hm?" Hitoshi blinked.

"Well...we already missed the first class,so..lets prepare for the second?" Sano grinned.It was already 8:30 a.m,but he didn't really care.

"Uh what?" Nara was so sleepy that he couldn't understand what was Sano talking.

"Ahahaha cutie." Sano grinned,ruffling Hitoshi's hair. "I was telling that we are late." he repeated.

When Narayama heard that he jumped from the bed.He was late! It was so unusual for him,because he used to be the perfect student with good marks and without being later for school.

"Hey,hey don;t be that stressed,Nara-chan." Sano joked.

Narayama frowned,throwing his shirt,with which he slept last night,on Sano's face. "Don't call me "chan" idiot.." he mumbled,going to the bathroom.He didn't like being called like that just because the only one who used to call him "chan" was Eiji.

"Ah,at least he is back to his usual self." Ichiro grinned,getting up.He had to go at his house to dress up,but he was so lazy to do it and he had to wait Narayama to prepare himself.

After few minutes Hitoshi was ready.He took a deep breath.It was so tiring when he knew that he is being late.

"So?You'll go to your house as well right?" the male asked,looking at Sano.

"Well,no matter that I don't really want to...I have to go. Wanna come with me?" Ichiro asked.

"Of course I'll,because if you're alone in the end you can think to not come at school." Nara smiled faintly.It was the truth,if Sano was alone he surely wouldn't come to school.As he expected Nara started to know him better.

After and the both were ready,they went at school.Thanks God,they weren't late for the second class.When the both came in the classroom everyone looked at them.

"Morning." Nara smiled.

"Nara-kun?Are you alright?"one of his classmates came to him whispering in his ear.

"Uh yeah,why?" Nara blinked.

"So you don't know?" another guy asked answered.

"What do I need to know?"Narayama blinked several times.What was the other talking about?

"Uh...someone...is searching you...He said that he want to see you and he told us to tell you to go on the roof when you come." another of his classmates answered.

"Who was searching me? Masato?" Nara asked again,but then he saw that Masato was already there,sleeping on his desk.

"We don't know,but he said that you have to be alone." his classmate answered.

Alone?Who was the guy,who was searching Narayama? Sano stared at his lover's face.

"Sorry Sano-kun,I'll go and check who is this guy.I'll be fast I promise." Hitoshi smiled,leaving the room.He wanted to kiss Sano so badly,but they were already at school and he couldn't.Just he didn't like doing these things at school.

Soon Narayama arrived on the roof.He opened the door and saw a tall man,who was with his back turned to him.That man,Nara was sure that he knew him,but he couldn't remember from where.

"Uh...You were searching me right?" he finally started to talk.

"Nara-chan...Long time no see you." the man turned to face him,smiling.

@Boolin and Mitsu: Thank you : P 'm really glad that you liked it,hehe.

• Like 9

He squeezed Sano's shirt,biting lightly his lower lip.
fav part of chap, not that bad dear but don't rush, we'll wait for your chaps.

Chap six... OMG Bloody... who's that man..... well done, really well done

See I'm updated now...

• Like 1

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best chapter ever >_

I know who it is, I know who it is, I know who it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really can´t wait to next chapter, I wanna se howe Nara-chan will reakt to him^^

• Like 1

@Everyone Ahahaha thank you guys,really : P

Chapter 6 - Everything turns down (Part 2)

Narayama fell on the ground.He couldn't believe that,just when he thought that everything will be okay

he would meet him.

"Oi,Nara!" -the male screamed,running to the boy and lifted him up.He hugged Nara tightly,like he was someone who was really precious for him.

"Let me go!!!" Hitoshi yelled,pushing away the male.

"What are you doing here?Why now?? Are you happy when you tease me? When you ruin my life,just when I'm starting to think that everything may be okay?" he continued,starting to cry.

"Look..Nara-chan..." before to say something other,Hitoshi stopped him.

"Don't...even...call me "chan"...We broke up already,don't you remember,Eiji-san?"

Yeah,the man was Eiji- Narayama's ex.But why was he here?Maybe it was Masato,who called him?Or Eiji was jealous that his brother - Sano is with his ex now?

"And what if I don't remember it? After all you aren't going out with anyone now,right?" Eiji chuckled.

Narayama looked away.He didn't want to answer to the other,so he decided just to leave.But just when he placed his hand on the handle and opened the door,Eiji placed his hand on it and stopped him.

"Tc,tc,tc...after so much time without you,I can see that you're the same idiot as always,Nara-chan. Couldn't you remember that no matter how hard you're trying to run from me,I'll always find you...or just won't let you go." he whispered in Hitoshi's ear,smirking.

"What do you want Eiji..?" Nara sighed.He knew that he couldn't fight against this man,because he tried may times before and now,but he was still there in his mind.He was dreaming him,calling his name no matter that he was with another guy and now,when Eiji was here so close to him,

Nara's heart was beating so fast.

"What...do I want?" Eiji chuckled like the other male was asking for his favorite food. "Can't you guess?" he smirked wrapping his hand around Hitoshi's waist.

In the same time in the classroom.

"What is Narayama doing..?He had to be here already." one of his classmates mumbled.

"I'm sure that..he won't be here soon.Can you guess why?" other answered.

"Because of...Eiji-senpai?" another boy chuckled,but unfortunately Sano heard him.While was on his chair he jumped from it and the chair fell on the ground.

Sano grabbed the one who said "Eiji" and pinned him against the wall.

"What...did you say,asshole?So Eiji was the guy who was searching Narayama?"he hissed.

"Uh..ah..um...I don't know anything,really..." the boy tried to hide the truth,but Ichiro was too mad.He hit the wall,his fist stopped on few millimeters from the other male's head.

"I'm asking you one more time!Was Eiji the one who wanted to see Narayama?" Sano yelled.

"...Yeah...but..he told...us...to not tell you..." the boy finally answered.

It was the think which Sano wanted to hear.He didn't think too much and ran from the classroom,hoping that he would arrive on time,before Eiji to do something.

On the roof.

"Eiji...." Narayama clenched his fists,trying to calm himself. "...You asked me...if I'm going out with someone....right?" he took a deep breath,turning his head to look at Eiji's eyes.Such a beautiful light brown eyes.

Narayama remembered the first time when he met his ex.It was just when he started his second grade in high school.

"Oi Nara-kun,is it truth that you're living next to Fukushima Eiji's house?" Masato asked him.

"Uh,who is Eiji?" Narayama blinked.

"Oh man,don't tell me that you don't know the most beautiful guy in our school?" Masato chuckled.

"Hey,hey...Didn't you tell me before that I was the most beautiful here?" Nara joked. "But honestly I'm not sure if I know this guy,why do you ask me Masato?"

"Ahaha because every single person here is talking about it.I think that Eiji is interested in you,because he asked Yamato today if he know you." Masato smiled.

"Oh here,he is coming!" he pointed a male with a blonde hair.He was so tall and he looked like a god,in front of everyone round him.

"And if it isn't Narayama from 2-B class. I was searching for you,sweetie." Eiji smiled so innocently.

"So you're Eiji? My neighbor?Or..do I nee to call you stalker?" Hitoshi mumbled.He wasn't really interested in Eiji at first.

"Oh?How rude Narayama-san! Or...I may call you just Nara-chan?" Eiji joked.

Hitoshi ignored the other male's jokes and grabbed Masato's hand.

"We are leaving. Excuse us,Eiji-senpai." Narayam didn't even looked at the other,just leaved him behind his back.

Narayama shook his head.Here it was again,like these few days. He was remembering everything with Eiji again. First the dream,second when he was with Sano and now...But wait,that's right! He was with Sano now.He loved him....right?

"Oh?Did you remember something Nara-chan?" Eiji grinned,turning Hitoshi to face him.

"I'll make you forget about him...about my brot..."just before to continue,Sano opened the door.

"Let..him...go Eiji!!!!" he shouted.

• Like 7

Chapter 6 - Everything turns down (Part 3)

"What are you talking about,idiot?"

"They are on the roof - Sano,Eiji and Narayama."

"What? You're joking right?"

"Nope,see I made a photo."

"Ahhh,Nara-san is so cute."

"Idiot...Let's go and tell to the others.It's something really important."

"Ee,let's go."

"Eiji....What are you doing here?" Sano hissed,running to his brother to hit him.

"Tc,tc...what are you doing,little brother? It's not polite..." Eiji grinned,stopping his brother's hand with his own.

He pushed Narayama away,making him fall on the ground.

"Sano!" Nara shouted his lover's name.

Ichiro looked at him for a moment,but Eiji hit his face. He grabbed his shirt,continuing to hit him.

"EIJI STOP!" Narayama jumped from the ground,running to the other.He squeezed his hand stopping him.

Eiji let Sano go and looked at Hitoshi.

"Ne Nara-chan? Do you love him?" he asked.

"I...don't...really..know..but..I don't want to see him hurt."Hitoshi cried.

"Hah?Then let me tell you something.As you may heard already...this..asshole is my little brother.Do you want to be with him,knowing that ?" Eiji grinned.

"Now it doesn't matter. If he protect me from you that means he don't like you as well." Nara said.

"Oh really? I don't think so. But you see,when you love someone,you can take as enemy and your own brother. But let me tell you that,he'll do the same as me.Why? Because we are alike." Eiji said back.

"You're wrong.He loves me..." Narayama looked at Sano with a hope.

"Oh sure and because of it he lied to you?" Eiji started to laugh.

"Eiji just shut the hell up! Why are you here? Do you want to hurt Narayama again?" Sano finally asked.

"To hurt him? Ahahaha no of course. I just missed him and wanted to see how is he doing?" Eiji smiled innocently.

"Yeah,yeah and you think that I'm such an idiot to believe you?" Sano chuckled.

"Tc...If I have to be honest,yeah. I thought that you'd be such an idiot...and to not ask.So back to the topic...I'm still in love with Narayama. I came here to ask him to forgive me. Are you content now?" Eiji said with serious voice.

"What?" Sano and Hitoshi asked in one voice.

"Wait..wait...you think that I'll forgive you?" Nara chuckled ironic.

"I can make you do it." Eiji smiled.

"Hahahaha idiot. I won't do it..no matter what." Hitoshi smiled back.

"Let me check then?" Eiji smirked,pulling Nara close to him.He touched his face licking his cheeks.Nara shivered lightly,trying to push Eiji away,but he grabbed his hand and kissed him.Sano shocked,when he saw it.

What was his brother thinking?Was he crazy or what?

"Eiji!" he shouted,but his brother glared at him,continuing to kiss Narayama playing with his tongue.At first Hitoshi tried to not give up,but it was impossible.

He wrapped his hands around Eiji's neck kissing him back.The other male smirked,lifting lightly Nara's shirt and moving his hand to the other's nipples,just to make Ichiro more jealous and to see what will he do.

But just before to do something other,Sano kicked him hard in the back.He grabbed Hitoshi's hand and before to leave he kicked Eiji again in the stomach.

"If you touch him with your dirty hands again I'll kill you,I promise." he said, pointing his brother.After that he left the roof,still squeezing Narayama's hand.

"Hahaha in the end,he'll be mine." Eiji smirked,licking the blood on his lips.After that he got up,because he fell when Sano kicked him,looking at the sky.He remembered when he leaved Narayama and sighed.

"Ne,ne Eiji-san when will we see again? You said that after you graduate you'll move in another country,but...I didn't think that it'll be so soon." Nara was asking hugging his lover,while they were sitting on the roof,looking at the sky.

"Nara-chan...tell me that you love me,okay?" Eiji said,but everyone could understand that something was wrong.

"Eh? I love you,Eiji~! But..why are you asking me to say it?" Hitoshi blinked.

"Because....it will be our last meet." Eiji said,getting up.

Narayama grabbed his shirt looking at him with sad eyes.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Are you idiot? I'm saying that I'm breaking up with you.Thank you for telling that you love me.It was cute indeed,but its the last time when you'll see me.Because of it,I asked you to say it." Eiji pushed Narayama's hand away.

"Wait Eiji! Why? Why are you leaving me? Did I do something?" Hitoshi asked,trying his best to not cry.

"Yeah,you're too annoying....I thought that you were joking when you said that you love me...but you was serious.And now hearing how pure and serious you sounded...It makes me puke. Don't even try to talk to me." Eiji said and leaved Nara alone.

"Hah,what idiot I was,lying like that to him..." Eiji mumbled,looking for a last time the sky and leaving the roof.

• Like 6

Sweeetieee, a love triangle!! thanks!!! OMG Bloody... Eiji..... I'm imagining so many things.... and pooor Nara-chan in the middle of it.... Thanks sweetie... I liked it !

• Like 1

@Bridge... XDDD Really Really Really!! Thanks ^.^ You're imagining what? XDDD

XDD sweetie... you know my imagination and I know yours... hehehhe. just show me what I want to see.. hehehehe

A LOVE TRIANGLE!!!!!!! yay!!!!!

• Like 1