Chapter 4 - A new lie.

"He,hey did you hear that?"

"What?"

"Sano! He is Eiji's brother."

"Eh? What are you talking about? Eiji has a sister and she is elder."

"Well,I heard Masato,saying this to Narayama."

"What?Poor boy....He surely is shocked,right?"

"Yeah,poor him.."

"Masato,stop joking around,really. It's not funny..." Narayama said,trying to think that his friend is lying.

"Ahahahaha,you really are so silly Nara-kun.They have the same surname.The same...fucking look,which is pissing off.Every time when I see Sano,I'm remembering what his brother did to you.You can imagine,how painful is that.." Masato mumbled.

"Masato...Please...Don't say anything...Just leave me alone...I beg you...LEAVE ME ALONE!" Narayama screamed,leaving the roof.He started to run down the stairs.He tried to be calm,thinking that everything was a lie.

-At the same time in Sano's house-

"Man....The next time...I'll show these bastards who I'm." Sano mumbled,while he was watching TV.Just when he turned off the TV,his phone rung.

"Yeah?" the male answered.

"Hahaha,its my turn to make you angry,dear Sano." It was Masato.

"What do you want,idiot?" Sano mumbled,didn't really caring that the other was trying to make fun with him.

"Hah,Narayama knows everything. That,who you really are...Don't you think that it will be better if you go and search for him?" Masato chuckled.

"What? What do you mean?" Sano asked.

"I mean that,Narayama know that you're Eiji's brother." Masato chuckled again.

"YOU! Why did you...Aghh...I'll kill you bastard." Ichiro yelled.

"Oh sure,sure...I'll wait you tomorrow at 23h in "Shiroku Naoki". I'm sure that you know what does it mean,right?" Masato asked.

"I know it. I'll be there." Sano answered and hang off.

"Now,I have to find Hitoshi." Sano mumbled,grabbing his keys and leaved the house.

At the same time,Narayama was already at home.He didn't care that he is missing classes.It was the same when he broke up with Eiji.Narayama felt asleep on his bed,because he was so tired of everything.

"Hey,cutie.I missed you!" Eiji said to Narayama,kissing him.

"Eiji-san...You know that I don't like to kiss me,while we are in school." Nara mumbled.

"Ah,but here no one will see us.Come on...We haven't seen each other for a week." Eiji made a puppy eyes.Hitoshi chuckled,kissing his lover.

"You know...when you make these eyes,I'll do everything for you..." he chuckled.

"Everything?" Eiji smirked pressing his knee to Nara's crotch.

"Ahh,Eiji-san. Don't,please." Hitoshi moaned,lightly.

"Oh?You're already that hard there?And you pretended that you don't want to do it." Eiji smirked,licking Nara's ear and lifting his shirt.

Narayama jumped from the bed,hearing that,someone is ringing on the door.

"What a dream...." he mumbled,while walking to open the door.

"What are you doing here?Didn't I tell you that I want to be alone.." Hitoshi mumbled,seeing Masato.

"I just wanted to say sorry...I didn't want to be rude with you..." Masato said,looking away.

"Silly.You don't need to say sorry,but at least you could be more gentle with me...Oh and you were joking right?" Hitoshi chuckled,smacking his friend's head lightly.

"Hah...So you still don't want to believe in it." Masato mumbled,grabbing Narayama's hand and taking him out.

"Then ask him." he pointed Sano,who just arrived in front of Nara's house.When Ichiro saw Hitoshi's eyes,full with hope that everything was a lie,he just couldn't say the truth.

He pushed Masato away and hugged Narayama tightly.

"I don't know what he told you,but everything is a lie.I don't know who is Eiji and what he was to you,but I don't care." he whispered in the other's ear,frowning at Masato.

"Don't listen to him.He just want to make you himself and after that he will the same which his brother did - he will leave you." Masato yelled.

"I don't want to listen what are you saying Masato...So just leave already.." Narayama said.

"Hah...At least you'll come to me when you understand everything..." Masato smirked,leaving the both guys alone.

"Are you okay?" Sano asked,seeing that Nara is shivering.

"Sano.." Hitoshi looked at Ichiro,his tears falling on the ground.

• Like 8

@ Bridge Nah,nah : P Because I'm cruel? XDD
That's cruelty?? You are the sweetest thing dear.... but I want a triangle, please.... ???? NEEE???
  • Like 1

Ahaha,its rare to hear that,dear : P : P Thanks...

And Ahahahaha I'll think for it : P But..first,there will have another things nah nah XDD

God dammit you are killing mig here you know. Thats not nice, I cant die until I have read the end of this story(and something tells me that I will die of a fan-girl attack >.

• Like 1

Bloody, you are so talented! :leaf3: I absolutely adore your fic and your characters! Hitoshi is so sweet and Sano is so cool! Really really love it! Waiting for some hot scenes between them! :7yoyo10:

• Like 1

@Justme : Aww a new reader XDD Thank you cutie. I'm glad that you like my fic : P

@Kai Heh,I hope that you'll like and the rest of my fic : P ^^

Chapter 5 - A new lover and enemy?

Ichiro sighed and hugged Hitoshi tightly.

"Didn't I say tell you to not look at me with these eyes." he said,wiping the other's tears.

Narayama just nodded,trying to smile.He thought that if he come back at school,he would feel better,but here it started again.

He dreamed Eiji and remembered every single words with the other was saying.It was so painful and now Masato was like that.Everything turned down.

"Are you feeling better,now?" Sano asked.

"Yeah...I think so." he smiled.

"Then,I can leave you,now." Sano said,but Narayama gtabbed his hand.

"Stay...with..me tonight..Please?" the male said,looking down.

"Ahaha,how cute you're.Okay,I'll stay with you." Sano chuckled,petting the other's head.

Hitoshi smiled lightly and the both went to his house.

"Will you go at school tomorrow?" Nara asked,while the both were sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Uh,maybe.But...it will be difficult,because Masato will be there as well." Sano mumbled.He couldn't believe that the other could go so far,because of Narayama.

Thanks God that after all Nara believed in him,not in Masato.

"Don't mind him.He is usually like that,when he want to protect me..I think." Nara tried to think that after all Masato wasn't a bad guy,but just good friend.

That pissed off Sano.He pushed Nara on the sofa and got on top.

"What are you doing Sano?" Nara blinked.

"Don't....even say...that he is trying to protect you..." Sano glared at the other.

"But..." before to continue Ichiro kissed him passionate.At first Nara tried to push him away,but he stopped fighting,kissing him back.

"How cute." Sano whispered in Nara's ear,kissing it.He didn't say anything,just closed his eyes,wrapping arms around Sano's neck.

Ichiro smirked,unbuttoning the other's shirt.He touched his nipples and hearing the other's moaning he licked the nipples to make him more and more excited.

"Ngh...Sto-p.." Yeah,Hitoshi's sensitive place were his nipples.He squeezed Sano's shirt,biting lightly his lower lip.

"Oh?So I was right.." Sano chuckled,licking Nara's lip,which he just bit.He moved one of his hands to the other's pants,touching it lightly.

"Oh?We are already hard,huh?" he chuckled again,pushing his hand inside the Nara pants.

Hitoshi was shocked.Why was he s sensitive around this guy?Every word,every touch,every breath made him feel so excited.He tried to stop Sano's hand,but it was impossible.

He was feeling so good with this guy,like when he was with Eiji.

"Ei-ji...san..." Narayama moaned,but he remembered that he wasn't with him now.

"What..?" Sano frowned,biting hard Hitoshi's neck.

"Don't even say another guy's name,when you're with me." he hissed,moving his hand up and down inside the other's pants.

"Agh...Ei...Sano..." Nara was on way to say again his ex's name,but stopped on time.After few second Hitoshi finished.He released his head back.

Just when Sano was on way to continue,Narayama stopped him.

"Let's stop,okay?" he smiled.

"Why?Don't you like it?Or you're too obsessed by my brother again?" Sano yelled,but realised that he said something which he hadn't to.

"What?Your brother?" Hitoshi glared.

"What do you mean with that "obsessed by my brother"? Was Masato right?Are you Eiji's brother?" he continued to ask.

"Ahaha no,no of cour..." just before to say what he wanted,Sano's cell phone rung.

"Ah...What do you want?" he mumbled,seeing that Eiji was calling him.

"Just wanted to see how are you doing,my precious brother." Eiji grinned.

"Oi...Sano don't ignore me...Answer..." Hitoshi yelled.

"Who is this? Isn't that Nara-kun's voice?" Eiji asked.

"Ahhh...I'll call you later..." Sano said,ringing off.After that he looked at Narayama,grabbing his chin and kissing him.

"Don't say something like that...How could I lie to you?"Sano chuckled.

"Then promise that you won't lie to me from now on!" Nara said,looking Sano in the eyes.

It was a little shocked for Sano to promise something like that,because he already was lying the other male.He just chuckled,petting Hitoshi's head.

"Of course I won't." he said,feeling that his heart is hurting,because it was the biggest lie in his life and the worst thing which he could do - to lie his lover,because he want to be with him no matter what.

(Tc....I think its the worst chapter ever....>.> )

• Like 5