• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• <3Gaara

• Andro

• dariana

Top Posters In This Topic

My first shonen-ai was Stupid Story, my first yaoi was Love Stage and my first yaoi game was DRAMAtical Murder !

The beginning of a long adventure...

• 3 weeks later...

My first yaoi anime is my favorite..... SEKAIICHI HATSUKOI!!! At first i wondered what the heck is this and then i finally realized OMG its YAOI then then i thought that i would never watch this kind of anime again and i forgot what the anime was called and stuff.. then later i found it again and then i was like "i've seen this before" and then i started to research anime and the topic of yaoi and then .... BAM now i'm a huge YAOI fan!! 0///0 i love yaoi sooooo much now and its all thanks to me watching SEKAIICHI HATSUKOI!! *\(^.^)/*

• 3 weeks later...

Mine was Gravitation as well. Omg, that anime is perfection. I think I'll rewatch is soon, it's been so many years since I first watched it rabbit8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gravitation.. I fell in love instantly and I'm like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time. I was so mesmerized.. Thinking that this is the real me, it's funny come to think of it..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My first was Kirepapa. Looking back it was probably the first anime I got into that was action based... and it lead me to other yaoi series as well when I looked it up on myanimelist. Also helped me come to terms with my sexuality partly.