Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost. ×
Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost.
Sign in to follow this  
rotten boy

Your frist Yaoi anime??

What was the first yaoi anime you watched?

Gravitation was mine, it was so funny that I had to find more! rabbit4.

gosh ..it was so long ago ...I think it may have been one of these 3 "Gravitation" , "Sukisyo" or "Loveless" ... to this day I still like them all ...lol

My was Gravitation, I will never forget the first time when I watched it. In general, I will never forget this anime .. onion0

My first was junjou romantica also : ) i hope there will be season 3 and which is weird i dun get bored as how many times i did watched junjou romantica. ; )

• Like 1

My first was Junjou Romantica, I thought it was really funny leaf1, especially when Misaki would deny that he likes Usagi :cuteonion58:

hmm there seems to be a common starting point for most...I too started with Gravitation, there's just something about that series...

Junjou Romantica, I think. I MAY have watched Loveless before that, though, but I'm not sure. :-k

mines was papa to kiss in the dark? (i think thats what the anime was called lol too lazy to check >_>)

mine is junjou romantica XD followed by loveless :D I LOVE THEM ALL :)

my first yaoi anime is hyakujitsu no bara (maiden rose)........ sooo romantic and saaad story.........love it

My first yaoi was Gravitation,

I found a random AMV from the anime, and i thought Shuichi was a girl, that time i was 11/12 and likes kinda romance. AND YUKI WAS HOT so i also watched it for that

But when i heard Shuichi's voice, not girlish at all but i kept watching,

and then i ended up being a yaoifreak...

Dear lord of Yaoitopia, bless me and give me more yaoi.