Your frist Yaoi anime??

rotten boy

I used to randomly watch animes, and I fall upon "Yami no Matsuei", definitly one of my favorites up til now (well, maybe because it was my 1st, hehe. There has been Kyo Kara Maoh too...Whatever!)

It's perhaps better to say "shounen-ai" rather than Yaoi in this case xD

So my 1st yaoi was...Hyakujitsu no Bara! *o* Because I read the manga first, and then saw that there was an anime from it! I was so pleased xD

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• <3Gaara

• Andro

• dariana

Top Posters In This Topic

I accidentally stumbled upon Boku no Pico and I don't even. It gave me a kind of bad first impression but then I got curious so I ended up looking for more.

Gravitation,, it's really amazing when Eiri announced to the public that he's in a relationship with the same sex.. :3

Seitokaichou ni Chuukoku

i think i download it and delete it 2 times .

i couldn't accept that i liked some thing like that .

but then i search every where to find more yaoi .

Seitokaichou ni Chuukoku

i was something like this :Red_fox12:

i think i download it and delete it 2 times .:msn_red_fox 20

i couldn't accept that i liked some thing like that .:banhbao35:

but then i search every where to find more yaoi .:leaf15:

loveless :D

perfect beginning for me,

after that i searched other anime and ended up with junjou romantica and gravitation ^^

My first BL anime was Gravitation! The music is awesome n i still love to watch it now :leaf15: The 2nd Yaoi anime I watched was Junjou Romantica & i really loved its spin off Sekai-itchi Hatsukoi lol

Seitokaichou ni Chuukoku. I registered here cz im curious with yaoi anime. But then, It's all worth it:hamtaro-005 (6):

My first yaoi anime was Gravitation. Though I finished watching Junjou Romantica first... or was it Papa to Kiss in the Dark? I can't remember which of the two it was onion4

My first was Junjou and no matter how many times I watch it I still love it.. then I think a friend recommended me Koisuru Boukun..

mine was Papa to Kiss in the dark and close the last door, that time, Junjou Romantica wasn't scanlated yet. But there was a spanish version of that manga so I already knew about it before it was released in english . :>

My very first yaoi anime was Junjou Romantica. I was already into yaoi when I watched it though, so I don't know if it counts. Misaki is too adorable for words, although I'm exactly crazy about Usagi-san...

What really got me into yaoi was some doujinshi I randomly found in youtube. I remember it was a lot of ZoroxSanji (one piece), ByakuyaxRenji (bleach) and RenjixIchigo (bleach). These aren't even my favorite pairings anymore, but yeah...

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm well I wouldn't say it's a yaoi more like a Shonen-Ai but my first was Loveless back in middle school :3

I fell in love the moment I watched it~

I think it was junjou romantica, it really made me laugh.. have not realized that it's BL ..i just accidentally clicked it on youtube..then up until now i liked yaoi..and that show as well.

• 3 weeks later...
What was the frirst yaoi anime you watched.

Gratitation was mine, it was so funny that I had to find more rabbit4.

Lool gravitation was my first too, how did you find it?

- - - Updated - - -

GRAVITATION!!!! >///