• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• fan_yaoi

• KohakuShadow

It's bright and sunny with a few clouds - I wish the sun would just P*** off coz I'm starting to hate mornings :(

Tricky, the weather in my life is playing a trick on me. Its no sun cuz of the thick grey clouds and there was even rain..... but its still hot outside. -_______- and it was packed on the metro line and hot...and i accidently tutchen another mans balls

XD... It was crowded.

It's cool but not too cool. Let me look outside... It's actually a clear, sunny day after all the rain we've had so far this winter.

• 2 weeks later...

It's 12oC outside and the sun set over an hour ago. It feels warmer than that to me though. I'm at peace with the cold.

It's hot as fuck. 20+ at leeaasstt. Lucky me I'm on a train with nice air condition.

Time for train ride.yahooo I'm going back to the city ^^. And I have such with me.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I will take your 20+ and trade them for my 40 (+?) any day of the week;)

and yes, I'm cranky, sweaty & miss winter xD

'__' *tosses water at mochi* ........ any better?
we have had lots of rain and clod latly so it's been real nice. But now the sun is back. Althought i must say it's nice beeing on a cold train and look at the green landscape outside ^^

Its WIND-Y! it really is. Halle-effing-luuja Its cooooold wind. I would say, almost a lil' storm :D

Im so happy. Finnaly here comes some bad weather :D Oh oh i see tea, i see a warm blanket, I see sketching and audio book time. I hope this bad weathere is here to stay. :D

• 2 weeks later...

So for the past week the weather has been saying/teasing that it's going to rain. Storm even. Tell me why there's nothing. Nothing at all. Just sunny skies. The worst we've gotten is just cloudy days, and they are STILL saying it's supposed to rain. Needless to say I don't believe them at this point.

same here! it was very cloudy, then it was raining, then it was a terrible storm, then the sun, then it rained again and then !!!!! ... everything was dry (-____- )