• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• fan_yaoi

• KohakuShadow

It's raining and with dark rain clouds with a hint of chill in the air. Weird coz around 8/9 this morning it was really sunny but this is the British weather for you! Lol

It's raining and with dark rain clouds with a hint of chill in the air. Weird coz around 8/9 this morning it was really sunny but this is the British weather for you! Lol

Aye, it's raining a lot in the west midlands~

Aye, it's raining a lot in the west midlands~

You live in England too? WEST MIDLANDS, YOU DON'T SAY?? I already like you coz you're from my part of the world lol I live in West Yorkshire ^^

Today's weather has been the same as yesterday's, chill, grey clouds with a hint of rain

You live in England too? WEST MIDLANDS, YOU DON'T SAY?? I already like you coz you're from my part of the world lol I live in West Yorkshire ^^

Today's weather has been the same as yesterday's, chill, grey clouds with a hint of rain

I miss that crazy orange weather we got when the storm passed through Ireland last month. Made everything look apocalyptic haha!

It rains. And it rains. And it still rains.

If someone is a fan of rain the area I live in is the perfect place for them, they’ll love it here.

I miss that crazy orange weather we got when the storm passed through Ireland last month. Made everything look apocalyptic haha

Yeah, I slept through most of the day when that happened but around 5pm I went out to the shops and I remember I felt disorientated because even though the sky was blue, I could sense something wasn't quite right, even though by that time most of the orange hint and dust was gone! When I researched the weather when I got back I was pleasantly surprised to see that it wasn't just me! Lol

How crazy was that though?? We never get any "interesting" yet apocalyptic weather! We only ever get rain, wind, sleet or snow and if we're lucky, some sun haha so I understand that you miss it hehehe ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yeah it's been raining alot here too so I feel your pain lol

Today's weather here is sun and clouds right now ^^