• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• fan_yaoi

• KohakuShadow

Hahahaha that was a good one

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Well i have bee n having a nice day... i dont know the English Word for it so i will post a Picture (I have a feeling the Word "swing" will be missunderstud -__-)

I have been in one of theese *Points at picure* and i have been...well swinging in it with my feets to the skyyyy.

107510_1_5.jpg?itok=_JTJXUTn

I have also been Reading Magazine on my tablet under a blue sky between two trees. It has been a sunny, but not to hot :D

Im affraid however, we will get your weather Rebel -____-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
niceeeeee, At your place it is staying light outside too for a longer period right?

Rebel Heart.. weeeel depends on. its dark outside now, but it will start getting lighter in Three-four houers. But up North there it is light, but i have only been there during Winter so im not sure. but yeah, its light, like Daylight XD thats what they say and talk about on tv...like evry year, what a hassel/issue it is for people :p

Moist. Currently it's 27oC outside and even hotter inside and it's 2:38am. I think the walls are even sweating!