• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• fan_yaoi

• KohakuShadow

Still the same.. HOT! But the degree celsius lessen, it's 38. TT__TT It's hot when the sun is up then it's rainy if the moon is up. Global Warning ..xD.

The weather is warm these days, and said that this July rainy days will arrive T^T and will pour some heavy teardrops~ T^T

I hear thunder.. so it's seems it's going to rain because it's June. *sigh* school's gonna start =_=

I prefer spring weather, this summer ain't my cup of tea. Lucky me i live in a Place where supper dosent stay :)

cloudy here right now, but i wouldn't be too surprised if it rained later into the evening. the rainy season just started, so it's gonna get quite wet. i don't miss the stupidly hot days here at all - but i also don't like the rain unless i'm home. wish it could be cloudy everyday.

Sunny at this moment but there is a huge thunderstorm coming, there even warning about it on the news with heavy rain.

Here's cloudy and kinda windy, but overall not really cold. I need summer's hot weather to come real fast tbh :Sulky:

• 2 weeks later...

aaaa i just came home, a very nice rainy day and i just took a shower. waiting for the games to start :D

I Like rain, makes it feel nicer when you drink tea.

its so deem,its look like the rain is going to fall any minute..even though its noon there is no sun to view outside..>