Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody blushes and arches his back with a soft moan, "n-no... don't touch that," he squirms a little under Adrian.

Adrian smiles a little as he leans himself up and turns Cody around, "I .... want to see your reaction to something," he bends over Cody and slowly pulls his pants and underwear down so he was completely exposed.

Cody gasps a little as he looks at Adrian, blushing a little and tilts his head to the side, "w-what are you going to," he looks over his shoulder and looks at Adrian as he was behind him.

Adrian laughs a little, "well I guess you will find out huh?" He spreads Cody's ass cheeks slowly and licks his hips. "So yummy," he leans forward and starts licking at Cody's asshole, reaching down and strokes Cody's cock as well.

Cody gasps and jolts as he felt Adrian's tongue licking at him and shivers, "n-no don't lick that," he squirms his hips side to side. He was embarrassed since he never felt this kind of sensation before.

Adrian pulls back and licks his lips with a smile, "you taste so good," he spreads Cody's ass a little, giving it one last lick before sliding in a couple of his fingers, all the way inside, already hitting Cody's sweet spot.

Cody gasps and bites his bottom lip while moaning softly, shaking his hips, "n-no please... your fingers are in so deep," he squirms his hips while looking at Adrian over his shoulder.

Adrian smiles as he moves down a little more and starts sucking Cody's cock while he was moving his fingers inside of Cody, "you like that... don't you?"

Cody arches back and shivers while moaning, looking at Adrian and shakes his hips, "y-your going to make me cum if you continue doing that."

Adrian chuckles a little, "well if you do... go ahead. Why would I want to prevent you from cuming," he sucks Cody's cock and moves his fingers out from inside of Cody's entrance and uses both his hands to grip Cody's ass cheeks, fondling them while sucking Cody off.

Cody shivers a little and moans, looking down as he watches Adrian suck his cock, biting his bottom lip and turns his head to the side as he moves his hips a little. He shakes his butt slightly when feeling his cheeks being gripped and arches his back, starting to pre-cum a little.

Adrian smiles a little, "your so cute and so sensitive... teasing you is so fun," he licks Cody's neck, softly biting his neck while stroking off Cody's cock and fingering him.

Cody bites his bottom lip and turns his head to the side while he moans, ~h-he is overstimulating my body.. he is doing too much,~ he thought, arching his back and then starts to cum.

Adrian smiles a little as he quickly goes down, covering the tip of Cody's cock and stroking his cock faster while swallowing his cum. He pulls back and smiles, licking his lips, "so yummy."

Edited by MasterSeme

Cody pants heavily as he looks at Adrian while blushing a little as he turns on his side, "is... this the main reason why you wanted me to come over?"

"Hm... I consider this as a bonus... but no. Actually I wanted you to try my cooking," Adrian looks at Cody and rubs the back of his head.

Cody tilts his head, "your... cooking? But why did you want me to try it so bad," he looks at Adrian confusingly.

Adrian shrugs his shoulders, "I just wanted to see if I can impress my future wife with my cooking skills," he scratches the back of his head.

Cody pauses for a minutes as he looks at Adrian while blushing, "y-your future wife? Wait.... are you planning on...," he looks to the side, not sure how to really feel about the sudden confession.

Adrian laughs a little and nods his head, "yes I mean to propose at some point... but first I need to build a bond with you since... you know. After that experience I put you through, you probably don't like me as much as I like you."

Cody looks to the side as he rubs the back of his head. He knew Adrian was right. He honestly didn't like Adrian after what he went through but he could really see Adrian was trying to make it up to him.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles a little as he leans over and kisses Cody as he rubs his cock against Cody's ass, "why don't I teach you how true sex can feel like," he looks into Cody's eyes.

Cody blushes a little as he looks at Adrian, "I mean... compare to how you usually do it," he tilts his head to the side and sighs, "fine... just... don't go too rough," he looks to the side blushing.

Adrian smiles and then lifts up Cody's ass, spreading his ass cheeks and licks his lips, "mmm.. looks so yummy," he rubs his cock tip on Cody's ass and thrusts it deep inside with one thrust.

Cody blushes a little as he looks at Adrian and gasps a little as he arches his back, "a-ah so suddenly." he shivers and leans down while his ass was in the air, biting the blanket while he softly moans.