Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian's father smiles as he then goes to the sink to wash his hands.

Adrian laughs a little, "ah... well that's good to know. Though I am sure there are some things you won't eat," he places the plates on the table one at a time once he filled the plates with food.

Cody nods his head, "yeah.. I suppose you do have a point," he walks over to the table and sits down, looking at the food before looking at Adrian, "it looks... really good."

Adrian's father walks over and sits down at the table, smiles softly, "your going to like my son's cooking. It's really good," he smiles and then starts eating.

Adrian sits down and smiles, looking at Cody, "well.. go ahead, don't be shy and eat," he then starts eating.

Adrian's father smiles while he eats. He really did enjoy the way Adrian made the meat loaf.

Adrian continues to eat, wondering if Cody was liking it as well.

Cody continues eating and looks at Adrian, nodding his head, "your... a really good cook," he smiles a little as he goes back to eating.

Adrian's father looks at Cody and then his son, smiles softly as he continues eating.

Adrian smiles and nods his head, "well... I am glad you like it," he rubs the back of his head as he continues to eat.

Adrian's father gets up after finishing his meal and walks to the sink, washing his dish and glass before drying them off, placing the dishes in the cabinet, "well see you in the morning, since it is the weekend after all. No need to leave early. I always look forward to the weekends," he smiles as he heads upstairs.

Adrian nods his head and then takes his plate and glass to the sink, washing them off, "hey... since it is the weekend... do you want to sleep over?"

Cody finishes eating and perks his head up, "h-huh? I.. don't know really...," he looks to the side and felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, reading the text from Cory.

"Hey I am going to be hanging out with some friends this weekend so see you Sunday night."

Cody pouts a little and nods his head, "... sure."

Adrian smiles and nods his head, "well... let's go watch some tv before we go to bed," he walks over to the living room and sits down on the couch.

Cody nods his head as he follows Adrian to the living room, biting his bottom lip since he was a little scared to spend the weekend with Adrian.

"H-Huh? O-Oh...um okay," Cody looks at Adrian and slowly sits down on his lap, looking at the tv since it was already on.

Adrian smiles and then holds onto Cody, slightly grinding against Cody's ass while watching tv, "so... are you okay watching this show? Or... do you want to watch something else?"

Cody blushes a little and covers his mouth as he felt Adrian grind against him and nods his head, "y-yeah.. this show is fine," he shifts a little to get comfortable.

Adrian smiles a little and nods his head as he bites his bottom lip as he felt Cody squirm around on his lap, "your going to make me hard if you continue doing that..."

Cody blushes and looks at Adrian, "I-I'm sorry," he looks down a little, "i-it was your idea I sit on your lap anyway... so if anyone is to blame, it's you," he pouts a little.

Adrian laughs a little, "oh, I have no problems with it at all. Do you feel how much I love you," he smiles as he nuzzles against Cody's neck.

Cody blushes and looks at Adrian, biting his bottom lip, ~oh no... he is ... getting to that point again,~ he thought but then slowly nods his head.

Adrian smiles as he stands up, picking up Cody and walks to his bedroom. He opens the door with his foot and then closes it as well, putting Cody on his bed and looks down at him with a smile, "something about you... is really hard to resist," he then goes on top of Cody and moves his hand up his shirt.

Cody looks at Adrian while blushing a little, looking to the side as he slightly arches his back as he felt Adrian's hand go up his shirt.

"Your body is so soft," Adrian smiles as he leans down to suck on Cody's neck while playing with Cody's nipple and rubbing his leg on Cody's crotch.