Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody blushes and shivers a little as he felt Adrian licking his neck, biting his bottom lip, "n-no I don't wear any. It's... probably just the soap I use."

Cody blushes and then watches Adrian as he slowly curls up into Adrian, letting out a yawn and then shortly after falls asleep.

Adrian smiles as he rubs Cody's head as he falls asleep and grabs his phone, taking a picture of Cody's sleeping face and then saves it on his phone, playing a game on his phone since he wasn't tired.

Cody could hear the tapping of the screen as Adrian as playing an app game on his phone but he continues sleeping.

Adrian looks over at Cody and smiles as he continues playing his game. "I can't wait I am officially going to be your dorm mate along with your current one," he rubs Cody's head. He still couldn't believe it was his fault Cody experience something like a coma. 

Cody mumbles a little in his sleep as he continues to sleep, enjoying the aroma of Adrian's cologne while he was sleeping.

Adrian glances over at Cody and continues playing his game on his phone as he rests his chin on Cody, enjoying his natural aroma and continues playing his game he was playing.

Cody could hear as Adrian was playing a game. He didn't know if he should just submit into Adrian or not since he seemed to be pretty desperate to be with him. He just didn't understand why Adrian had to rape him back then instead of just approaching him normally. He didn't really find himself that hard to approach.

Adrian rubs the back of his head as he looks at Cody. He decided it was best for him to leave for now since he didn't want Cody's current roommate to see him just yet and ask about the room assignment. He walks out of the dorm and heads back to main office to talk to his father.

Cody opens one of his eyes as he watches Adrian walk out of the dorm room and turns on his side, curling up as he falls back asleep.

Cody holds his arms and continues sleeping. He wasn't sure if he should really trust Adrian too much but he did feel slightly happy that Adrian wanted to be with him.

Adrian was reading a book and sighs, "I wonder how much longer... until I can be his dorm mate. If I spend more time with him, I should be able to convince him to be with me," he smiles while he reads.

Cody continues sleeping and nuzzles against his pillow. He could feel Adrian's cum inside him and shivers a little. ~I wonder... why he liked me so much when he first met me... I don't think... I ever talked to him other then greeting him when he transfer to the  school I was going to,~ he thought as he lets off a soft sigh while he was still sleeping.

Adrian smiles a little, "well... I told Cody ... I wonder if he will ever feel the same way I do for him... I don't want to force him too much, now that I know I cause him a great deal of pain when we first met,"  he sighs.

Adrian stretches his arms with a yawn and lays back, continues reading and rubs his chin as he perks his head up, watching his father walk back into the office.

Cody mumbles in his sleep and wakes up, sighing a little as he gets up and walks to the bathroom, figuring he would take a shower to help freshen up after what happened before with Adrian. His body felt slightly sticky from the cum, especially inside of him. Taking off his clothes and turning on the water, Cody steps inside of the shower and then starts washing himself off.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Oh.. hey there Adrian," his father mentions with a smile as he sits at his desk.

"Hey dad... how much longer until I have a couple of dorm mates," Adrian wondered.

"Next week for sure. I am trying to work things out since this would be the first there will be three students dorming together," Adrian's father rubs the back of his head.

Adrian nods his head, "alright, I can deal with that," he goes back to reading.

Cody washes himself and shivers a little as he reaches down, washing himself since most of the sticky sensation was coming from between his legs.

Adrian's father looks at Adrian, "your... really that impatient about being with Mr. Roberts, aren't you," he sits down at his desk.

Adrian simply nods his head as he continues reading.

Cody sighs a little as he enjoyed the feel of the shower water on his body. He blinks as he heard a door open, "C...Cory?"

"Yeah I'm back, sorry. I had  to do something before coming back. Are.. you in the shower," Cory tilts his head as he sits on the bed, wondering why Cory was in the shower.

"Ah,, yeah. Just figure I would freshen up," Cody mentions inn the shower.

"Oh.. that's understandable," Cory smiles as he started to read a book.

Adrian's father looks at Adrian and smiles a little. He didn't know  he showed any interest in anyone, even if the one he like wasn't a girl, he still supported it.

Adrian rubs his chin a little as he was reading.

Cody lowers his head. He couldn't tell Cory the real reason why he was in the shower but it's not like he didn't feel like freshening up.

Cory continues reading and rubs the back of his head with a smile, "so when your done... what should we do?"

"Um... I will think about it while showering," Cody mentions.

Cory nods his head and smiles, continues to read.