Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody finishes his shower, "um... do you want me to leave the water for you? Are you going to take a shower?"

"Yeah I will take a shower," Cory smiles a little as he rubs the back of his head, closing his book he was reading.

Adrian couldn't wait to be roommates with Cody, even if there was going to be someone else in the room with them, He was just happy to be with Cody.

Cody gets out of the bathroom and looks at Cory, "alright, the water is ready for you," he starts drying himself off.

Cory smiles as he nods his head as he walks into the bathroom, taking off his clothes and steps into the shower, starting to wash himself off.

Adrian perks his head up as he looks at the time, "I guess I better get home and get stuff needed for dinner."

"Alright, can't wait," Adrian's father smiles a little.

Adrian nods his head and then walks out of main office, heading outside the campus and then heads for town plaza.

Cody finishes drying himself off and starts getting dressed.

Cory was washing himself off in the shower, smiling a little.

Cody continues reading as he rubs the back of his head, thinking about the conversation with Adrian.

Cory turns off the water and then dries himself off.

Adrian walks down the aisles, getting stuff for dinner. He rubs the back of his head, thinking about what Cody said about when he raped him in a coma. He couldn't help but feel bad but at that time, he couldn't help himself. He found Cody hard to resist back when he transferred to his school. He still found himself unable to control himself when it came to Cody.

Cody honestly didn't know if he should be this close to Adrian, especially what he did.  He lets out a soft sigh, resting his chin on his palm.

"That sure was one sigh, something up," Cory mentions as he walks out of the bathroom and heads to mini closet they had, taking out some clothes.

"H-Hm? It's... nothing just thinking is all," Cody rubs the back of his head.

"Hm? Alright, well... If you need to talk about it, I am right here," Cory smiles as he was getting dressed.

Cody nods his head, going back to reading his book.

After getting a few more things, Adrian goes to the self check out to buy all the stuff. He then walks out of the store and then heads home, listening to some music while he walks.

Cory finishes getting dressed and lays down on the bed, looking over at Cody with a smile, "so... when do you want to head out?"

"Um..  when I am done with this chapter," Cody mentions while he reads.

Cory nods his head as he plays a game on his phone.

Adrian hums a song that was playing on his music app he used while he walks home. As he approaches his house, he unlocks the door and then walks to the kitchen. He puts everything away and then starts working on dinner.

Cody continues reading, almost done with the chapter.

Cory yawns a little as he waits for Cody to finish his chapter while he continues playing the game on his phone.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian was working on dinner. He wondered at some point if he should invite Cody over for dinner and maybe a sleep over, though he pictured he would have a hard time getting any sleep with Cody sleeping over, especially since there was only his bed he would be able to sleep on, not allowing Cody to sleep in the guest room or the couch.

Cody finishes the chapter and looks at Cory, "alright, I am ready," he closes his book and places it on his bed.

Cory smiles and closes his phone, putting it in his pocket, "alright, let's get going."

Cody nods his head as he stands up, walking out the door.

Cory follows Cody and looks at him with a smile, "you seem to really have something on your mind... is it something serious?"

Cody rubs the back of his head, "um... just thinking really," he walks off the campus.

Cory tilts his head and nods his head slowly as he heads off the campus, "so... have you decided what you want to do?"

Cody rubs his chin a little, "hm.. well how about a movie? There was a movie that just came out recently I want to see."

"Hm? Alright sounds good," Cory smiles a little and rubs Cody's head while walking into town.

Adrian continues working on dinner and looks at the time, "hm... looks like it will be time for father to get off work soon. I should make sure food is ready before he gets home, even if he doesn't eat right away," he laughs a little and puts the food in the oven.

Cody smiles a little and follows Cory while walking into town, hoping Cory will like the movie as well.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles while walking, "I'm very curious about this movie you want to see. I hope it's good."

"It shows it has good reviews online," Cody mentions while walking.

"Well then, I guess we will see if it's worth those reviews," Cory laughs a little.

Cody nods his head with a soft laugh.

Adrian couldn't help but think about when was a good time to invite Cody over his house. He knew his father knew him, being the principal at the campus but he was positive that Cody was too good to ever be sent to the office before. He just wanted Cody in some way get closer to him. Adrian didn't want to be known as a rapist in Cody's eyes.

Cody walks inside of the movie theater.

Cory follows, "well... find the movie and I will buy the tickets, I need to use the bathroom real quick."

Cody nods his head as he looks at the movies that were playing.

Cory smiles and then walks into the bathroom.

Adrian wondered what Cody was doing right now while he walks over to the tv and sits down at the couch, playing some video games while waiting for his father to come back home, knowing it was getting closer to the time he was coming home.

Cody found the movie that he heard about and sits down by the bathroom, waiting for Cory.

Cory washes his hands and walks out of his bathroom, "so did you find out what the movie was?"

Cody looks and nods his head, pointing at the movie.

"Hm.. alright, I will be right back," Cory goes to get the tickets for the movie.

Cody watches Cory as he continues sitting by the bathroom.

Adrian stretches on the couch and lets out a soft yawn, keeping his eye on the clock as he continues playing video games and drinking some water while he waited for both the food to cook and for his father to get back home.