Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody looks at his phone while he waited for Cory to come back.

Cory comes back and shows Cody the tickets and smiles, "would you like anything to snack on? Or a drink?"

"Hm... maybe a soda but that's it," Cody rubs the back of his head.

Cory nods his head as he walks over to drinks for himself and Cody.

Adrian perks his head up as he heard the door opening, "hey dad," he goes back to his video game.

"Hey there Adrian. Sure smells good in here," Adrian's father smiles and then heads upstairs so he can take off his work clothes.

Adrian smiles and nods his head as he continues playing his video game.

Cody watches Cory from a distance and rests his chin on his palm as he looks at the ticket that was already punched out and stands up, walking to the side the movie was going to play and waits for Cory.

Cory walks over and gives Cody his drink with a smile, walking into the theater.

Cody smiles and drinks some of his drink as he follows Cory.

Walking in the theater, "so where do you want to sit," Cory looks at Cody.

Cody looks and then walks to the center, sitting down in the center seats.

"Works for me," Cory smiles as he sits down next to Cody, "looks like the previews haven't even played yet," he laughs a little and checks his phone.

Cody looks at his phone, playing a game on his phone while waiting for the movie to start.

Adrian continues playing his game and smiles a little, going into his pocket and opens his phone, looking at Cody's cell number he got from him during one of their sex sessions and decides to give him a call.

Cory rests his chin on his palm as he was on his phone.

Cody continues playing the game on his phone until he noticed his phone was going off as he was getting a call. He didn't really recognize the number, "um.. I will be right back Cory."

Cory nods his head, "sure no problem," he smiles as he looks up at Cody.

Cody nods his head as he stands up and heads for the bathroom. He walks into one of the stalls and answers the call, "... hello?"

Adrian smiles when Cody answers, "hey um... in a hour and a half from now... do you want to come over? I made some dinner and... I always make so much for my dad and myself and it would be nice to share my cooking with someone new, what do you think? It's cooking in the oven now and will be done in a hour and 30 minutes from now."

Cory was on his phone, waiting for Cody to come back and the movie to start. He knew there would be a few more minutes even before the previews start.

Cody blinks when he heard Adrian's voice. He knew the movie was only a hour long so that gave him 30 minutes to get to Adrian's house if he was to decide to go. He rubs the back of his head, "um... even if I was to decide to go, I don't really know your address."

"Hm... right, give me a second," Adrian moves away from his cell and starts texting his address to Cody, sending it and puts his phone back to his ear, "there you go, your all set," he slicks his hair back slightly with a smile.

Cody tilts his head to the side and blinks when he felt his phone vibrate on his ear and moves it away, seeing he got a text of an address. He sighs a little, pretty nervous of going over Adrian's house but he couldn't keep running away from him, knowing that Adrian liked him. He nods his head slowly, "alright, well.. uh see you later," he flips his phone closed and figured he would pee while he was in here so he didn't have too when he got back to the theater.

"Well... hope to see you soon," Adrian smiles as he closes his phone and lets out a sigh as he goes to his father's room, "hey... we might be expecting company, I am not really sure but there is a possibility."

"Alright, thanks for letting me know," Adrian's father mentions with a smile, happy for Adrian since he seemed happy compare to how he usually is.

Cody washes his hands and walks back to the theater that Cory was in, rubbing the back of his head as he sighs. He sits down next to Cory and notices the previews were starting.

Cory closes his phone and then starts watching the previews, wondering who called Cody but he would ask after the movie.

Cody watches the previews, glad he made it in time so he didn't miss the movie and to also get ideas from the previews what else to see.

Cory watches the previews, wondering which ones Cody was going to want to see, making himself laugh a little.

Adrian continues playing his game, wondering if Cody would like his cooking and rubs the back of his head, with a sigh, getting kind of nervous.

Cody watches as the previews came to a end and finally the movie started, watching the movie.

Cory watches the movie as well.

Within a hour after the movie ended, Cory looks at Cody, "well I got to go study... need to improve my grades a little," he laughs a little, "need a ride?"

"Hm? No I am okay," Cody smiles, "I need to run a errand anyway."

"Oh, well see you later," Cory stretches and smiles, heading out of the movie theater.

Cody waves to Cory and then looks at the address instructions to Adrian's house and sighs, walks out of the movie theater and watches as Cory jogged off, laughs a little. He then follows the directions, walking to Adrian's house but was pretty nervous.

Once a hour past, Adrian looks at the door and rubs the back of his head, "only 30 more minutes until I really need to serve dinner, we need to wake up early obviously for school," he leans back and starts playing another game.

After about 25 minutes, Cody eventually found Adrian's house. He was a bit nervous since he had only been over Cory's house but he takes a deep breath and knocks on the door.

Adrian perks his head up and goes to the door, opening it and smiles, "hey.. come on in, don't be shy." he opens the door for Cody and then calls out, "hey dad, food is ready when you want it." 

Edited by MasterSeme

Cody looks at Adrian and nods his head slowly as he then walks into Adrian's house, "um... should I take off my shoes," he tilts his head to the side.

Adrian looks at Cody and laughs a little, "you don't have to but if you want to, you can," he rubs the back of his head, "well there is still a few more minutes, I suppose you better wash your hands before eating," he rubs the back of his head as he walks into the kitchen to check on dinner.

Cody nods his head and then takes off his shoes and then follows Adrian to the kitchen since he didn't know where the bathroom was and washes his hands in the sink.

Adrian's father comes down and notices Cody in the kitchen, smiles a little, "good evening mister Roberts."

Adrian looks at his father and smiles a little as he then works on putting food on the plate, "I hope you like meatloaf. I felt like making this for my dad since he is a really big fan of meatloaf."

Cody looks, seeing the principal and nods his head, "good evening sir." He watches Adrian and nods his head slowly, "yeah I am fine with it, I will mostly eat anything," he rubs the back of his head.