But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody blushes and looks to the side, "I-I don't know. Maybe... finger me until it all comes out? You... do have some long fingers," he mentions embarrassingly.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• mrblutoloa92

Cory chuckles a little, "alright, be right back, I will go get a towel so you don't get cum on the bed," he stands up and heads for the bathroom.

Cody blushes and nods his head as he sits on the towel, spreading his legs, "this... is so embarrassing," he looks to the side.

Cory laughs a little as he sits in front of Cody and smiles, "it's like I am helping you give birth or something," he then sides his fingers inside of Cody, starting to finger his ass, feeling the cum inside of Cody. "Damn... I guess I did cum alot inside of you," he chuckles a little.

Cody blushes and looks to the side, "d-don't say that, it's already embarrassing enough," he pouts a little and moans softly. He looks at Cory and pouts, "no kidding," he grumbles a little.

Cory continues moving his fingers inside of Cody. reaching all the way inside enough to touch Cody's sweet spot with the tip of his fingers, "mmm so soft and squishy inside."

Cody blushes and shivers a little while softly moaning, feeling how deep Cory's fingers were. "H-Hey... try not to get me too loud. W-We are in the dorms remember," he pouts a little.

Cory laughs a little and continues moving his fingers around inside of Cody, "oh don't worry, if you feel like your going to get too loud just bite on the pillow," he continues brushing his finger tips against Cody's sweet spot while he watches the cum dripping out.

Cody blushes, "o-oh sure, make it sound so easy," he squirms his hips while he softly moans, turning his head and slightly bites the pillow, "y-your fingers are going so deep inside. You... keep hitting my sweet spot," he pouts a little.

Cory smiles a little and laughs softly, "I can't help that I have long fingers," he continues moving his fingers inside of Cody. He slightly spreads his fingers inside of Cody and licks his lips, "mm... you look so delicious."

Cody blushes a little as he looks to the side, "u-um... are you almost done," he shivers a little as he felt Cory's fingers spreading him open, biting his bottom lip as he felt himself start to pre-cum a little.

Cory blushes as he starts to see Cody's cock dripping with pre-cum and bites his bottom lip, "m-mmm damn Cody... your going.... to make me lose it real soon. I better end this quickly," he starts moving his fingers inside of Cody faster, watching the cum dripping out.

Cody blushes a little and shivers a little while moaning softly within the pillow, shaking his head slowly, "n-no your going to make me cum if you continue fingering me like that," he arches his back a little.

Cory chuckles a little, "well then... go ahead, I don't mind if you cum. in fact... let me see you cum," he  continues moving his fingers inside of Cody, rubbing his inner walls and licks Cody's cock, starting to suck his cock while circling his fingers inside of Cody.

Cody blinks and pouts, "h-hey your suppose to be helping me get your cum out of my ass... not to make me cum," he blushes and arches his back a little, putting his hand on Cory's head, "w-wait a minute," he bites his bottom lip and then starts to cum.

Cory laughs a little and smiles slightly as he moves back, licking his lips, "mm.. your cum tastes so sweet." He pulls himself up and looks at Cody, "well, I got the cum out for you," he licks his fingers with a smile.

Cody blushes and pants softly, "yeah... in both inside me and from my cock. Your such a perv. We are on the campus you know," he pouts a little.

Cory laughs a little as he licks his fingers clean and licks his lips, "alright, well I finish so... you can put on your underwear and pants now if you want," he rubs the back of his head.

Cody looks at Cory, surprised. He figured that Cory wanted to go all the way and slowly nods his head as he gets off the bed, putting his underwear and pants back on, "um.. thanks for the help," he blushes a little.

Cory nods his head with a smile,  "of course, I didn't mind helping out as well," he laughs a little. "After all, got to touch deep inside you and make you cum. Even if I didn't really get to cum, you helped me cum earlier and... I just like watching your facial expressions so that was a reward all of it's own."

Cody blushes a little as he nudges Cory before looking at him, "I'm... actually surprise you didn't want ... to go all the way. Is it because we did in the bathroom," he tilts his head confusingly as he looks at Cory.