But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody blushes and looks to the side, shivering a little, "y-you... sure came a lot," he pants heavily. He slowly pulls up his underwear and pants, pouting a little. "You... should get back to class."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

"Ah... right. I was in class," Cory pouts a little and sighs, "I am actually nervous to go back, I was gone so long," he laughs a little.

Cody looks at Cory and sighs a little, "well... you can always say a teacher wanted to talk to you about your grades as you were walking back to class or something. I mean... it's not like you can say, I was having sex," he blushes with a pout.

Cory laughs softly, "yeah I suppose that is the best option honestly," he rubs the back of his head as he softly pants. "Well... thanks for helping with my erection," he smiles and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes and pouts a little, slowly nods his head, "y-yeah no problem I guess," he rubs the back of his head as he then walks out of the stall, washing his hands, shivering as he could feel Cory's cum inside him.

Cory smiles and then walks behind Cody and kisses his cheek, "hopefully... you will be able to sit alright in the library. Hopefully you don't worry anyone with the way your sitting," he laughs a little.

Cody blushes and pouts a little, "I ... will be fine. I mean... I just need to last until you are done with your classes. I think I can last that long until we go back to the dorm rooms."

Cory laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well... if you need to, go back to the dorm room and relax," he smiles and rubs Cody's head.

Cody blushes and rubs the back of his head, "I mean I should be okay, but I will keep that in mind." He dries his hands, "well you better get back to class," he opens the door and then walks back to the library.

Cory nods his head and then sighs, making his way back to the classroom.

"About time you join us, what happened? Did you fall in," the teacher mentioned.

"N-No sir... um a teacher wanted to see me about something. About my grades," Cory said.

"Ah... well, sit back down please," the teacher continues his lesson.

Cory nods his head and quietly sits back down.

Cory rubs the back of his head, was glad none of the other students were looking at him strangely and he goes back to writing notes for the class.

Cody squirms a little while blushing softly, covering his mouth so he didn't wind up moaning in the library, feeling Cory's cum inside of him but shakes his head slightly, going back to reading to keep himself distracted.

As soon as Cory's class was over, Cory made his way to the library during his break to unwind from class. He saw Cody was still here and smiles, sitting next to him, "hey... how are you feeling? You look... very uncomfortable," he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little.

Cody looks at Cory and blushes a little as he pouts a little, shifting in his seat, "well... I feel like I am going to go crazy. You .... came so much inside me," he softly mumbles and grumbles while he pokes Cory's nose, "it's your fault. You couldn't wait until we got back to the dorms."

Cory blinks and then laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, sticking out his tongue a little after his nose got poked. He smiles and leans over, kissing Cody's forehead, "I couldn't help it... thinking about you in class got me hard," he grumbles softly.

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69

Cody looks at Cory and blushes a little as he looks to the side, "y-you should be focusing on your professor's lecture then thinking about me. You get to see me a lot often than being in class," he slightly nudges Cory.

Cory laughs a little, "well I can't help that I rather think about you then my professor's lecture," he rubs the back of his head with a smile.

Cody blushes a little and sighs, rubbing the back of his head, "well you saw what thinking about me did. You got all hard in class," he laughs a little.

Cory looks at Cody and laughs a little, shrugging his shoulders, "eh.... I'm not complaining too much. Thanks to it, I got to fuck you in the bathroom," he whispers in Cody's ear with a smile.

Cody blushes as he looks at Cory, pouting a little as he rubs the back of his head, "y-your such a perv sometimes," he nudges Cory a bit.

Cory laughs softly, "and you know you like when I am a pervert. I also like seeing your reactions when I tease you," he sticks his tongue out, looking at the time, pouting with a sigh, "I ... got to go to my class soon," he groans.

Cody blushes and then laughs a little with a pout, "well... try not to get a boner this time okay," he rests his chin on his palm while grumbling as he looks at Cory.

Cory blinks and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well... no promises. I can't help that I rather think about you than lectures," he pokes Cody's nose. "But... I will do my best," he chuckles.

Cody blushes and pouts a little, "you better... I don't know how much cum I can hold," he looks to the side and grumbles softly.