But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory chuckles a little and rubs the back of his head, "well... I guess I better get going," Cory pouts a little and then gets up, walking out of the library and starts heading to his next class.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody nods his head, "alright, I will be here or in the dorm. I am not sure yet. I guess it all depends how long I can stay like this," he blushes while he pouts, watching Cory leave the library.

Cory laughs a little, "well, wherever you choose to go, I will see you after my classes," he smiles as he then walks to his next class. He rubs the back of his head, really hoping he doesn't wind up getting a erection in the next class as well as he sighs a little.

Cody nods his head as he rests his head on his arm and sighs, wondering if he should go back to the dorms, squirming slightly in the seat while blushing as he could feel Cory's cum inside him.

Cory was at his next class and seeing he was early still, he just sits in one of the seats in the back, resting his chin on his palm while looking at the door.

Cody stands up and gathers his stuff up as he then walks out of the library, heading for the dorms and blushes a little, biting his bottom lip as he shivers a little, ~ugh... Cory is so naughty,~ he thought while he continues walking.

Cory rests his chin on his palm and pouts a little. He wish he didn't have alot of classes. In a way, he envy Cody to only having mostly art classes but he knew the reason behind that and he hated that very reason.

Cody got to the dorm room and closes the door, blushing as he then lays down on the bed with a sigh, "maybe... I should wash up a bit," he mumbles within the pillow while holding it.

Cory looks and notices as students start to fill the seats, seeing the professor come into the room as well. So he took out his text book and note book, ready for the lecture.

Cody blushes and sighs a little as he then rubs his face against the pillow, slowly starting to close his eyes and falls asleep.

Cory continues writing notes and sighs, wishing he had less classes like Cody. That way he could be with Cody now instead of in class.

Cory tries his best to focus on class but he found it starting to get hard to focus. He shakes his head and continues taking notes.

Cody sits up and then takes his sketchbook out of his bag, starting to draw to distract himself from the cum inside him, ~ugh... Cory... why did you have to cum so much,~ he thought as he draws.

Within a hour or so, Cory's class was done and then he gets up, looking at his schedule and sighs with relief since his last class was just a study hall so he didn't really need to go to those. He decided to held back to the dorms so he can just hang out with Cody.

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69

Cody rests his sketchbook on his thighs while he was drawing, holding onto his leg slightly. He perks his head as he could hear footsteps, figuring it was Cory.

Cory opens the door and looks at Cody with a smile, "hey... I figured you would come to the dorms eventually," he laughs a little.

Cody looks at Cory and pouts a little as he looks to the side, "you... filled me up so much that it's hard to sit here, even on the bed," he blushes.

Cory laughs a little as he flops down on Cody's bed, "I just couldn't help it. I guess I ... built up too much cum and exploded it all inside of you," he sticks his tongue out a little and pokes Cody's nose.

Cody blushes and looks to the side as he pouts a little, "that.. was the first time you came that much though. Is that because we didn't do anything yesterday? I didn't know you needed constant sex like that... gees," he crosses his arms. "Do you really have a sex drive like that," he tilts his head to the side while looking at Cory.

Cory blinks and laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "I mean... I didn't think I always use to be that bad. It's probably because I have such a cute boyfriend," he smiles.

Cody blushes a little and nudges Cory a bit, "um... can you help clean me out? Your cum... is driving me crazy," he squirms his hips.

Cory laughs a little as he pokes Cody's nose, "alright, I will help you, but what do you want me to do," he mentions teasingly with a smile.