Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper tilts his head to the side confusingly as he looks at Alex, "is this something bad? All you been mentioning about .. is making sure I don't run away," he holds onto Alex as he holds him. Jasper tilts his head and laughs a little, shaking his head, "I just wish.. you would tell me sooner," he pouts a little. "What do I have to do for you to tell me sooner," he tilts his head and laughs a little.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"Some people can't handle what I tell them. I will tell you this I have never killed anyone nor do I plan to. I am not a danger to anyone." He said smiling and hugged him. "I don't know promise me that we would get married no matter what. I really don't know its something that runs in my family and some people see it as being sick even to I am as healthy as can be." he said

Jasper looks at Alex rather confused like, wondering what Alex's big secret was and just wish he would tell him already. "Oh... well, that's good to know," he laughs a little as he scratches the back of his head while he hugs Alex. He blinks a little, "m-married? You want.. to marry me," he mentions confusingly as he blushes. Jasper sighs a little and pouts, "the more time you take not to tell me, the more I want you to just tell me what it is already."

Alex smiled and kissed him then held him close. "I know the feeling and you will understand why when the time comes." he said looking at him and hugging him. "I understand if you want to leave before I tell you, but if you stay. You will understand why I am worried about telling you about this." he said looking at him and sighed

Jasper kisses Alex and holds onto Alex, looking at him with a smile. He tilts his head and then pouts a little, "well... don't wait too long," he pokes Alex's nose and then hugs him. He tilts his head, wondering how bad this secret was and why Alex was waiting to tell him. Jasper shakes his head slowly, "I personally think your worrying too much," he laughs a little.

"I promise I won't I just want to make sure you are the one." he said nuzzling him and then took a deep breath. "What do you think you should do next? I am here for you no matter what. I do worry to much, but that is part of who I am." he said looking at Jasper

Jasper tilts his head, "... the one? How do I prove myself.. that I am," he watches as Alex nuzzles him and smiles. He rubs his chin a little and shrugs his shoulders with a smile, "well, what else is there to do," he tilts his head to the side. Jasper shakes his head, "everything will be fine... you just got to trust me," he rubs the back of his head.

"I don't know how to prove yourself to it. It is just something that I need to feel. I can tell you that are almost there. So close and I don't care name what you normally do in your hometown?" he asked looked at him. "I know the issue is I have be hurt so many times you know. I don't want to get hurt again." he said smiling and kissed his cheek

"Oh so until you feel the bond between us got a lot more closer, you will finally tell me this big secret," Jasper looks at Alex as he pouts a little, just wanted to know already. He rubs his chin, thinking of what to do, not sure what this place had to offer since it was much smaller. Jasper looks at Alex and sighs a little, "well... I guess I will just have to show you what a true relationship is," he smiles and holds onto Alex as his cheek got kissed.

"I promise you are almost there." he said as he pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek. "You are everything to me and when you find out you will know why I was so scared about telling you." he whispered and pulled him close.

Jasper pouts and slowly nods his head, wondering how much closer he had to be for Alex to tell him the secret he held. He shakes his head, "I am sure my reaction won't be as bad as you think it is," he laughs a little as he holds onto Alex.

"I know, but there will always be that part of my that is scared. I am not an open like you thing type person." he said looking at him and hugged Jasper. "I want to be open more I really do, but fear is holding me back its what holds all of us back." he said

Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head to the side as he rubs the back of his head, "do you even trust me enough to tell me," he looks at Alex confusingly. He rubs the back of his head and slowly nods his had, "hm... I guess you do have a point but I am not sure if waiting to tell me is getting me a little scared in the process because I am not sure what it is," he sighs.

he nodded and looked at him. "Yeah I know." he said looking down and took a deep breath and wondered what to do next not really sure what to do as he pulled him close and gave him a big hug. "Thank you. Your almost there." he said looking at him

Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head, laughing a little with a sigh, "well... I suppose that is good to l know," Jasper nods his head with a smile, holding onto Alex as he kisses his cheek.

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little, nodding his head with a smile while rubbing his chin, "hm...are there any swimming holes here," he tilts his head.

"There might be one. I am not sure if you call it a swimming hole it's more like a river that we can swim in. I can take you there later. We do have a pool here, but that cost some money." he said looking at him and blushed not sure what to do next.

Jasper tilts his head and laughs a little, "well... I suppose it's better to swim in a river than a lake." He nods his head, "well.. it's up to you. I can pitch in if we go to the pool," he smiles. He looks at Alex and tilts his head, "why are you blushing," he looks confused.

Jasper rubs the back of his head, ""well... after bowling, it would be nice to take a dip," he smiles. "Hm.... maybe the river. It will... be more private," he blushes a little. Jasper rubs his chin, "hm... oh, I know, your thinking of me in a swimsuit or... if we go the river, naked," he smiles and kisses Alex.

"Maybe....Maybe not I may never tell you the truth." he said smiling and kissed his cheek before taking Jasper's hand and started to head for the lake. "SO you want top swim no clothes on or buy something to wear. That will be up to you and what you want to do."

Jasper tilts his head as he pouts a little, "your just full of secrets," he laughs a little. He holds Alex's hand, following along side him. Jasper tilts his head and smiles a little, "well private swimming will require swimming naked. I mean... I didn't think I was going swimming so I didn't pack a swimsuit," he sticks his tongue out.