Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Vincent smiled when he noticed Duo quickly catching up with him as expected. He then drove Duo to a remote warehouse, which was pitch black when he lead Duo inside. When the warehouse door shut behind them the lights came up, illuminating a rather large open space with nothing but some crates and a simple mattress in the middle of a circle drawn on the floor with red paint. "This is where you'll be staying for the next few weeks." Vincent said as he pointed at the red circle: "Remove your clothes and get inside the red circle. You will not step out of it unless I give you permission to do so. And just a reminder, I don't care about you. If at any point you disobey me, I'll see it as you don't care about Heero enough and that would be it. I'll make sure that you'll never meet Heero again for the rest of your life."

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Duo looked around the room wondering if he'd ever been put in a place like this. His heart was pounding out of his chest at how crazy this was. Shaking he wondered what exactly he was getting himself into, "just keep in mind... I'm not him. His pain tolerance levels were insane."

Duo started removing his clothes and had to remove his gun and his knife setting it on top of his clothes. Stepping into the circle he brought his hand down to cover himself. He kept reminding himself, this is for Heero. This is for Heero. Shifting his braid back over his shoulder his face was very red.

Vincent looked at the man who'd committed himself into this voluntary imprisonment. For many people the scene might have been alluring, as Duo was quite handsome and his body was also well balanced with just the right amount of muscles, but for Vincent he couldn't be less aroused. To him, dealing with Duo wasn't much different from putting batteries into the vibrators and calibrating the sex machines to use on Heero, though he may derive some pleasure from the task, at the end of the day those things weren't pleasurable in themselves. He walked towards the crates nearby and returned with a bottle of oil, pouring the content over the pile of clothing Duo had just took off he then threw a match on it and lit it on fire. "Get used to being naked, cause I doubt you'll be wearing clothes a lot." Vincent said as he then threw a bottle of lube and a dildo into the circle. He sat down on one of the crates and said coldly: "I remembered you rather enjoyed it when Heero fucked you. Make yourself cum with those. I assume you don't need instructions for that?"

Duo watched him carefully until he saw his clothes go up in flames. Well now if he wanted to escape that would be much much harder. Wide eyes watched the flames for a moment then looked down at the dildo and lube. Just those? Well he could jack off while doing this but just out of the blue in front of a man he didn't trust was going to be difficult.

Picking them up he sat on the side of the bed, "I'm not really used to this sort of thing." He murmured and glanced sideways at Vincent before laying back a little and wrapped one oiled hand around his member while the other pushed a fingers slowly inside himself. Gasping his legs came together against his arm for a moment before he started to relax and moved his finger around inside himself. He was super tight and didn't know how Heero did it in those videos. Adding a second after a while his cock was still only about half hard. It was hard to stretch himself and stroke himself to feel much pleasure. Mostly because he didn't have much experience with it. Grabbing the dildo he lubed it up and tucked his legs up higher before he tried to push it in but he was shaking. It hurt! Whimpering he pushed a little harder and got the head of the toy inside him before he had to pause, "t-this hurts..."

"Of course it does." Vincent said coldly as he observed Duo, watching him as he prepared himself and then began pushing the toy inside him. The dildo Vincent gave Duo wasn't particularly large, but for someone with next to zero experience it would still be rather difficult to take, especially since Duo didn't take enough time to stretch himself wider with his fingers first. That being said, Vincent didn't really cared about Duo's discomfort that much. "Hurry up, don't waste my time!" Vincent yelled: "The sooner you get through the training, the sooner you'll be able to meet Heero again!" He paused for a moment and then said: "Perhaps you need a little encouragement?"

Vincent got up from the crate and took out a small screen from one of them, carrying it over towards Duo he put it on the floor in front of him. Taking out his phone and connecting it to the bigger screen, the screen quickly flickered to light and it was a recording of one of their old video chats back when they first started their relationship online. The voice of Vincent could be heard instructing the slave to use a dildo to pleasure himself, much similar to what Duo was being forced to do. Even it was just a recording, the sight of Heero quickly improved Vincent's mood. He smiled: "See Duo, Heero didn't enjoyed it too much at first, but soon enough he started to like it. Look at Heero's cock Duo, imagine that is inside your ass and stretching you open."

Duo watched him set up the screen then gasped seeing the old Heero up there. He was more serious at that time. The pleasure could be seen on his face but not like it was now. He watched Heero panting and trying to move the toy inside him. This actually really was helping. Seeing Heero's pretty face on the screen made his body start to react, plus he was able to see Heero's technique. Removing the toy he pushed two fingers inside him again and thrust them inside.

Moaning softly he started to enjoy it as he imagined Heero doing this to him or him to Heero. Thrusting his fingers inside he added a third and gently moved it inside. Hissing softly he did that for a moment before trying the toy again. This time the toy was easier to take and slid it inside him. Watching Heero's face he shuddered against the bed on the ground. Holy shit Heero looked so hot like that. He wanted to make him look like that too. After a while he noticed Heero's movements had sped up so he sped up his own and stroked his cock which was now fully hard. Whimpering and moaning soon Heero on the screen came and Duo watched his face as it twisted in pleasure but more muted than it did these days, "Hn!" Duo arched his back up as he came onto his own stomach as quickly pulled the toy out with a hiss. He did it.

As expected the sight of Heero gave Duo the encouragement he needed, mimicking the slave's movements he soon learned how to bring pleasure to himself and just as Heero came on screen so did Duo, spreading his thick cum all over his body. "Who told you to stop?" Vincent said as he skipped to the next video of Heero's early training. He smiled: "Don't worry, I've got plenty of footage for you to masturbate to, oh and do not touch your cock from now on unless I give you permission to do so. I want you to learn from cumming from your ass alone. If you really want to find something to do with your free hand, you can play with your nipples. Get on with it now!"

Cum without his hand? There was no way. Duo looked at Vincent confused and slightly shocked, "I don't know if I can." Although it seemed Heero could just fine. He also noticed Heero could cum on command from another video. That took years of training or so he read and only for slaves who fully trusted their Masters.

Duo wasn't sure about all this but he also didn't want to fight him too much because of what he'd said. He would try his best to get to Heero. Which was going to be easier said than done. Pushing the toy back inside was much easier this time but it was much harder to build up to that edge. Moaning in frustration he found an angle that felt really good but he just leaked from his cock, he couldn't quiet get there. Up until this point he'd only been able to cum from stroking himself a certain way and sometimes toys for his body wasn't used to this. Eventually his arm got too tired and fell to the side the toy still inside him. "I'm trying... I really am but I can't get there. I get close but I can't go over the edge." It was true though his cock was leaking all over his stomach but it wasn't enough for the untrained man.

Vincent watched by coldly as Duo tried his best to derive pleasure from his rear alone. He knew very well it wasn't something that really can be pushed. It's really a matter of talent and in this regard Heero was really a lot more "gifted", though the state of mind he was in at the time certainly helped him along. That being said Duo most definitely have the potential, and in time, he'd certainly be able to achieve it. But Vincent certainly wasn't as patient as he was when training Heero. Eventually Duo got too exhausted from his failed attempt to cum, seeing this Vincent stepped into the red circle kick on Duo'a thigh lightly: "Get on all fours and show me your ass."

Once Duo was on his hands and knees Vincent took out a syringe filled with some sort of liquid. He grabbed Duo's butt and stuck the needle right at the poor man's pucker. The moment the liquid was pushed inside Duo his body began to heat up, his heart rate increased and an "itch" began to spread from where the needle entered and spread across his lower body, especially deep inside his intestines. Vincent grabbed the handle of the dildo still inside Duo's ass and began to thrust in in and out of his rather fiercely.

Panting softly on the floor he looked up at the man for a moment before turning over to hold himself up on his knees and shaky arms. He kept reminding himself that this was to be with Heero. This was for a better, well different life that wasn't so bad.

Gasping he felt the sting of the needle, "w-wait what are you doing? Ahhhh!" Duo felt the heat spreading his body shaking from the drug. His lower half felt like it was on fire and he needed to do something about it. Thankfully Vincent took over and started thrusting the toy which made the itch feel much better. Actually much more pleasurable than before. Falling to his elbows he panted harshly letting out little moans from it. Violet eyes trailed back to the video watching Heero pleasuring himself. "I'm coming Heero...." He meant than in more ways than one. Before he was able to get fairly close several time but now finally crash over that edge. Crying out his cum shot onto the floor then right after his upper half slumped down unable to hold himself up any longer.

Under the effects of the drug Duo eventually came, spilling his cum over the floor while calling for Heero. "Hmm.. finally, you've made progress." Vincent said while getting up and walking towards the crates again. He soon returned with some ropes and proceeded to tie Duo's hands and feet up. He didn't even bother to put Duo on the mattress. Pulling the dildo out Vincent replaced it with a large anal plug which he pushed in forcefully. He pressed a button on its base and the toy began to vibrate sporadically in seemingly random strength and duration. Once that was done Vincent got up and began to head out: "I'll leave the videos running. Enjoy yourself." As soon as Vincent left the warehouse all the lights went down, leaving Duo in utter darkness with only the screen showing Heero's training providing some illumination.

Duo didn't know what Vincent was up to with tying him up but at the same time he didn't have the strength to stop him right now. His body shook as the toy pressed inside him all the way, stretching him to the max, "Ahhh! W-Wait that's... it's so big..."

He shuddered against the floor realizing the other was leaving him there. Shifting on the floor he crawled up until his head hit the bed and the toy kicked in rather hard, "Ahhhh...!" Moaning the ex-shinigami pilot looked at the screen watching Heero enjoying himself and what looked to be edging himself. Now that he was alone he allowed himself to enjoy the video. Licking his lips he rocked his hips slightly when the toy would kick in. Through the time he was left alone more pre-cum leaked out of him and at one point he was sure he was unconscious. Then he woke feeling the strong vibrations and his ass and cock throbbing. Wiggling his hips he tried to angle the plug inside him to press against his prostate and there it was. Clenching his legs together he panted harshly his mind clouded over in lust for Heero. Watching him on the screen his hips tense and gently rocking against the toy till finally he moaned as his cum shot out of him onto the floor. Whatever this guy gave him made his ass feel really sensitive.

Hours latter Vincent returned to the warehouse, the lights all went up the moment he stepped in and the door closed behind him. As expected Duo was still on the ground, twitching, moaning in a pool of his own sweat and cum. Vincent walked over towards Duo and grabbed his pigtail to pull his head up: "I see that you've enjoyed yourself, now it's time for you to learn a thing or two about pleasuring others. He unzipped his pants and took out his flaccid member and commanded: "Suck on it bitch. You wouldn't be able to pleasure Heero's cock if you can't even handle an ordinary one."

Duo hissed when Vincent picked him up, "th-that hurts..." He shifted his knees under him his body shaking. It had been a long time since he'd been under exteme conditions and it seemed he wasn't used to it anymore. He'd become used to having his three meals a day, bathroom breaks, comfy bed. This was almost a PTSD trigger going back into this darkness.

"Are you this rough with Heero?" Duo asked but moved his head between his leg and swallowed hard. Okay... lets do this. He took a couple deep breaths to psyche himself up then licked the head of his member. Okay not so bad. He dipped back in to take him into his mouth. Honestly he barely knew what he was doing but he was trying. Licking his tongue under his cock he bobbed his head up and down trying to stir his cock to life.

"Even rougher, and he likes it that way." Vincent smiled as he watched Duo moved towards his groin nervously, and after some hesitation opened his mouth and took his soft member inside. In truth Vincent wasn't remotely interested in Duo and that made it hard for him to get into the mood. Thankfully the footage his playtime with Heero was still going on screen and at that moment it was showing the time when Heero got molested in the train, and the sight of Heero exhausted and covered in cum could always arouse Vincent. There was also the fact that at the end of the day, Vincent Septante was a man with quite a big sexual appetite, and being away from Heero meant he had nowhere to vent his frustrations, thus even the clumsy stimulation he was getting from Duo was enough to send waves of pleasure across his body. "Yes... use your tongue and suck on it..." Vincent began to instruct Duo on how to pleasure him: "And don't just focus on the shaft, lick my balls as well." At the same time the butt plug inside Duo began to vibrate violently. It would seem that the toy was programmed to tease its victim for a long time, then give him a intense finale.

Duo moaned around his length feeling the toy kick in hard. Shaking he pulled down and licked around his sac rolling his tongue around them. The arousal was certainly helping him go down on this guy. This was an outlet to get to Heero. Sucking his sac he rolled his tongue around him and started to get into it and understand what he was doing. Taking him back into his mouth he trembled taking him about halfway into his mouth trying to get used to him inside his mouth. Slowly he was getting further and further down on his cock and closed his eyes trying to imagine Heero. He was right though he'd seen the changes lately and Heero was huge!

Vincent let out a low groan as Duo took more of his length into his mouth. It was clear the man was trying his best to pleasure him. Vincent can only imagine the humiliation Duo must be feeling from having to endure all these and serve who was likely the person he hated the most in the world, but of course Duo would brave through them in the name of love. If Vincent really wanted to "break" Duo he'd inevitably want to shatter that notion, but since his goal was to make Duo into Heero's slave, not his, he'd gladly keep the charade going. "Yeah.. that's it... work your tongue... I'm sure Heero is going to love it when you lick his big cock." But after a while Vincent got impatient, he grabbed Duo's head and rammed his cock deep down the poor man's throat, and began to rock his hips back and forth. Turning his gaze back at Heero's suffering on screen, he growled in pleasure as he felt climax quickly approaching until finally he came, dumping his seed inside Duo's mouth.

Sighing in relief Vincent pulled out of Duo's mouth: "That wasn't bad Duo, perhaps you could be of use to Heero after all." Vincent said as he got down and untied Duo but he left the butt plug in, changing its setting so it was vibrating in a much weaker, barely noticeable manner, too weak for any meaningful pleasure yet strong enough to be a nuisance. He walked towards the crates and returned with a few a bottles of water, energy bars, and also a bucket. "Take some rest but keep that plug inside you unless you need to relieve yourself. I assume I don't have to explain the bucket? Also feel free to adjust the plug's settings but do not turn it off." Vincent said as he walked out of the warehouse and once again, all the lights went dark leaving Duo with only Heero's video to keep him company.

The next time the lights turned on it was already three days latter, though for Duo it would be hard to grasp the passage of time accurately as the warehouse was pitch dark during the whole thing. Vincent approached his captive and smiled: "So, now you've seen quite a lot of footage of how Heero enjoyed his new lifestyle, what do you think?"

Duo thought he was doing good and honestly just wanted to get this over with, but when he started slamming into his throat he gagged and shook as he tried to pull back from him to no avail. Grunted as he felt his mouth being filled with this mans cum. Hacking and coughing after he pulled out he wiped his mouth off.

Looking around at what Vincent left him he was once again left in the dark with only Heero's videos to keep him company. Time passed slowly for him. Since he couldn't really tell time in there he could only watch the videos and sort of guess the length of time but even those didn't help. Sleeping, eating and using that damn bucket for days. This is what he did to Heero though when he locked him away. He had a lot of time to think and focus way too much on a man he was obsessed with now.

Blinking at the bright lights he was pulled from his thoughts. Rubbing his eyes he shielded them a little bit, "wow that's bright." He looked towards Vincet's his braided hair a mess at this point and the toy was on a gentle constant hum setting at the moment because adjusting to other settings was distracting. "Heero seems to be really happy. Sometimes it's hard to tell what he's thinking but he has little things he does. His micro expressions became more noticeable when you surprise him with things he likes. He does almost like a mini dance with his shoulders when he's excited. I've never seen him look like this before... I gotta ask though, why the peeing on himself stuff?"

Vincent chuckled when Duo described the little things he noticed in Heero's behavior. Just as he thought, the former pilot really loves Heero, which was about the only thing Vincent/Zero value in this world beside Heero himself. "Why peeing? Well there're many reasons. For example it's a easy and harmless way to break down someone's mental barriers. Once you've been peed on and even drank urine, a lot of things you may find outrageous at first just became, well, normal. It's also a sign of total submission. Perhaps I'd make Heero pee on you when you meet him, I bet you'd like that. Now get on all fours."

While Duo got into position Vincent grabbed some tools from the crates and then walked inside the red circle. He first pulled the butt plug out of Duo's ass which after being stuffed for so long was left slightly gaping. Vincent easily pushed three fingers through the lose entrance and muttered: "So far so good..." He then took out a syringe and gave Duo another shot of the drug on his pucker. As its effect quickly spread in Duo's body Vincent began to push a long, thick tube like dildo inside Duo's body. The dual tipped toy was likely designed for two people to use together, but Vincent just kept pushing until only the other head was still outside, stretching him wider deeper and deeper down his intestines like never before. He reached or Duo's belly and rubbed against the spot where the tip of the toy was and said: "Can you feel it Duo? This is where Heero's cock would be if he enters you. Quite astonishing isn't it? Obviously his cock isn't gonna bend along your intestines like this toy but.. wouldn't it be nice to take him? Feel him so... so deep inside you? Now get up."

Vincent took a few steps back and commanded: "Put your hands behind your head and do 100 squats. Keep your ass tight and don't let the toy slip out of you."

Duo listened to him and now understood why he did it. At first it startled him and he was shocked that Heero would do such a thing but from a Master Slave relationship it made a lot of sense. Having a relationship with Heero couldn't be easy, especially a man with the personality of a robot. Getting down onto all fours he watched the man wondering what kind of game they would play this time.

Shuddering he was surprised how easily the fingers slipped inside him but he guess after a few days of that toy and whatever drugs he was giving him effected him that way. Whimpering he felt more of that drug being pumped into his system, "wh-what is that stuff? It feels really weird...Ahhh!" He felt the toy slid deep inside him and shuddered feeling it pressing against the inside of his stomach. "Th-That big?! I..." He was about to say he didn't know if he could handle it but here he was with a toy deep inside him.

Squats?! Slowly standing up on wobbly legs he clenched his legs together to hold the toy inside himself, "this is crazy, man..." He spread his legs and had to clench hard to keep it from moving. It took him a moment to get into position and started doing his squats. "Urgh... my ass feels so hot... what is that stuff...ah..." He started to shake, these squats were much harder to do that normal squats. Looking down at himself he realized he was hard doing these. He hadn't played with himself since Vincent was last there. Now this drug seems to have him feeling a bit desperate.

Vincent looked on with amusement as Duo followed his rather outrageous commands, trying his best not to let the toy slip out of his ass. The task would be difficult in normal circumstances since the surface of the toy was rather smooth to begin with, and Duo's movement certainly didn't help. Inevitably the toy began to slide out and despite Duo's best efforts by the time he finished the task almost half of the thing slipped out. Seeing this Vincent said: "That was pathetic Duo. You expect to pleasure Heero with a lose ass like that?" He walked up towards the poor man and grabbed the toy, yanking it out in one swift, merciless move then pushed Duo onto the mattress, tying his hands behind his bag he got behind the poor man while taking out his cock, gave it a few strokes to make it hard and then pressed the tip against his slimy entrance. Ramming his cock in he slapped on Duo's butt as he commanded: "Squeeze your ass tighter!"

Duo cried out in surprise, pleasure and pain as the toy was yanked out of him. With how big it was and slick he knew it would slide out of him. Grunting against the bed Duo gasped when Vincent pushed inside and was shocked at that moment. Vincent didn't hurt inside him actually he felt a bit loose. Blushing furiously he was kind of glad his face was hidden in the bed. Gritting his teeth he tensed up his lower half trying to tighten it for him. It took him a moment but when the man slid against his prostate he tightened up a bit more around him and groaned into the bed. How did Heero like this? Being using in all sorts of degrading ways? Would Heero treat him like this? Gasping he realized that his cock felt much better than the dildo and the toys. It was extra fiction that felt rather pleasant sliding inside him. Trying to hold back his moan he blushed more realizing it felt really good.

Vincent chuckled when he heard the tone of Duo's moan. He leaned down beside Duo's ear and whispered: "You're liking this, aren't you?" He began to wiggle his waist in circles teasing the poor man and continued: "Just as I thought... deep down you're a natural butt slut... just perfect to become Heero's personal cum dump. Imagine Duo, every day Heero would use that monstrous cock of his and tear your little ass apart, fill your belly up with all of his sweet hot cum. But in order for you to do that you'll have to train your ass, make sure even if he stretch your ass so wide, you'll be able to squeeze around his cock and make him feel good, cause that's gonna be your one and only job, make Heero feel good... Look!"

Vincent pointed at the screen and it was actually showing the live-stream of Heero was putting on right now, and he was playing with his massive tattooed cock of his. Vincent began to work his waist back and forth, ramming his cock repeatedly down Duo's ass while he stared at the sight of Heero on screen. He panted: "Look at our beloved Heero, so beautiful... so lewd... so perfect...!" If there was someone observing the scene, he would likely find the situation strange, even ridiculous as these two men who had zero feelings towards each other, in fact one even hated the other, were having sex while both fantasizing that they were doing so with the same man masturbating on screen who they both loved. But of course love wasn't something that you could, or should make sense of, and it often made people do strange things. Vincent panted heavily as he violated Duo until finally he came inside Duo the moment he saw Heero spilling out his seeds on screen like a fire hose.

After a short while he pulled out of Duo and walked away, he replenished Duo's water and food supply and dealt with what was inside the bucket, coming back with it emptied. He then threw a large bottle of lube on the bed and pointed at the long dildo he just used on Duo and said: "I want you to spend every waking moment of your fucking yourself with that toy. Remember, you're going to be Heero's cum dump and I want you to do a good job at it. The next time I return I expect you to be soaking in your own sweat and cum." He then left he warehouse like before and once again left Duo in the dark with only recordings of Heero's past sexual acts as company.

Duo moaned seeing Heero live streaming on screen. He couldn't wait to get to him. Here they were two obsessed fools fucking on the floor wanting the man on the screen they were watching, it really was a crazy sight. Panting harshly he imagined Heero was behind him and not this other man fucking him from behind. Watching his body on screen in the throws of passion brought him quickly to the edge and over as he watched Heero cum.

Moaning he came too and was almost mad they all came at the same time, just Heero was so captivating. Slumping onto the floor he watched as Vincent cleaned up his things and gave him more water. He felt gross being locked in there for so long. Sitting up he watched the man leave. He was sweaty already and had his cum and that mans cum on him.

That night he cried. It was almost too much. Here he was in the dark watching the man he became obsessed with over and over but he found strength in it as well. There was a point he almost stepped out of the circle but he went back to the bed hearing Heero begging in a sweet voice. He'd never heard that voice from him before. Watching the ex-wing pilot on the screen writhing in pleasure and begging to be fucked. His mouth went dry and he went back to pleasuring himself with the large dildo. Within, however long he was left again, he followed time by when he got tired he slept and woke back up. The third time he woke back up the toy was still deep inside him. Sitting up he thrust down on it and touched his stomach where it pushed against. He almost looked pregnant with how deep it could go. Moaning out Heero's name he thrust himself down again and again until his cum shot out and over his chest. Trembling he looked down at himself covered in dried and wet cum, along with tears dried on his face, sweat covering his body and who knows what else on him. Slipping the toy out he used the bucket and grabbed a water bottle drinking about half of it before slumping back onto the bed, "I can't wait till you fuck me Heero..."

When Vincent finally came back he found Duo on the bed in a total mess, covered in swear, tears, cum both dried and wet. "Good, you're finally starting to look the part. This is what you should've been like in the first place, a filthy, pathetic butt slut for Heero to use as he pleases." Just as before he made Duo get on all fours and poked his finger through Duo's rear and checked how much he could take, this time with some difficulty he was able to squeeze four fingers in. Afterwards he injected the same drug on Duo's ass then took out two additional syringes and injected some other drugs into each of Duo's nipples on the areola, which then began to burn and throb a bit painfully.

After the injections were done, Vincent took out a remote and pointed towards the ceiling. A hook lowered from above and Vincent commanded: "Stand up and raise your hands up." He then took out some ropes and tied Duo's wrists together, then attached the ropes to the hook. He pressed on the remote again and the hook rose up, suspending Duo in midair. He then took out another dildo, this time not as long as the one before but a lot thicker and harder, with many ridged, bumps and even spikes all over the thing. Pouring a generous amount of lube on the thing he then forced the toy inside, making a visible bulge on Duo's belly as it entered. Vincent took a few steps back and took out a leather whip which branched out into many tails. "Hold the toy in." Vincent said as he rose whip once more, and the next moment the whip left a bunch of red marks on Duo's chest, and more strikes soon followed.