Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Vincent growled as a bottle worth of cum and piss flooded out of Heero's cock as the man cried out in ecstasy. He too reached climax and blew his load, this in a much less spectacular fashion. Unfortunately he wasn't able to enjoy the show fully as the powerful orgasme caused Heero to black out and fell off screen.

"Wake up Heero! Wake up!" Vincent yelled as he tried his best to look at the corner of the screen. While he had no doubt Heero was okay, a small part of him was concerned if Heero hurt himself from the fall. If he was there with Her to he could've give his slave a kick of a bucket of cold water.go wake him up. Bug from across the screen all.he could do was keep calling his name and wait.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Heero was slumped on the floor for almost a whole two minutes before he started to come too. He groaned softly and rubbed his hand over his face, "I'm awake... My master..."

Slowly sitting up he finally came into view but couldn't stand yet, "that was... Intense... I'm sorry that was crazy...." He made it into his chair but just barely. The poor guy was covered in so much cum and pee. He didn't think he had the energy to take care of himself, right now he really missed his Master talking care of him.

"Ah don't worry Heero, you did great. That was hell of a show you put up for me." Vincent smiled as he reached out towards the camera as if wanting to touch his slave through it. He said: "Feel free to take a day or two off from work to rest. In fact, don't go to work at all. Oh yes Heero, it's time for you to quit your job. But what's the fun in just turning up and hand in a paper? Let's make it fun, and memorable. Remember you said the most ridiculous thing you saw in work was someone peeing on the meeting table? Put on a show that would make that seems like child's play. "

Vincent paused for a moment observing Heero's reaction. He then said: "Open the last bag in the package and there should be a drone inside. Give me a second...." Vincent opened up the app in his phone and the small drone came to life in Heero's hands, its propellers allowing it to hover in mid-air and the camera turned and focused on the man. Vincent continued: "I'll leave the details to you, just remember to bring this drone along so I'll get to watch. You could do something similar like what we've done tonight... just make sure that you would have enough energy to get out of the place and not get caught by security or something."

Looking at the computer he watched his Master, quit his job and do something worse? These people knew his face and only what he wanted them to know about his identity. He could erase his information off their computer first then do this show. Nodding his head at his mates, he'd figure something out to do.

Heero looked at the small drone and was actually more fascinated by it at the moment. Reaching up her caught the drone and was already thinking of upgrades for it, "yes Master." He was listening to him he just liked new electronic toys. Looking back at the computer screen he reached his hand over as if wanting to touch his Master. "I will put on a grand show." This meant they would be together soon. "I'll take tomorrow to rest and prepare."

I look forward to it. Now go take a shower and have a good night sleep. I want to see you at your best." Vincent said as he blew a kiss at the camera then turned the chat off. Soon enough Heero would deliver himself right into his hands, and this time it's for good. No job, no obligation, no duty or mission other than being his slave for the rest of his life, or at least as long as Vincent see fit.

He went for a shower and finished with the last bit of packing, during which he came across an old photo of him back in his piloting days, smiling alongside his fellow soldiers in a MS hanger. It was the day when he first got his Leo and it was the proudest moment of his life. But after his injuries Nat the hands of Heero and all of the other pilots in that photo died in the same battle, he'd put the picture away as it brought him endless grief and anger. But now, after actually meeting Heero and making him into the mess head became, somehow he no longer feel that rage anymore. In fact, he barely felt anything at all, other than a vague sense of surprise remarking how time has changed. He quickly tore the photo to shreds and threw it in the trash. He headed towards his bed and soon fell asleep, and spent the next day at home just exercising. He couldn't wait till Heero start up the drone and put on the show for him.

Heero waved to the camera as it was turned off. He always felt so empty when it turned off and left him alone. It took him a while to be able to walk and go clean himself up. The next day he spent upgrading the drone. He enchanted the sound, have it an infered camera, and an earpiece for him to wear so they could communicate. He then worked on the program and hacked in so it would update on his master's phone the moment he logged in.

Heero came into work the following day and set up in his office. He set the drone down, the ear piece was ready, he texted his Master to let him know he was there. Sitting at his desk he had the cage on, the vibrating butt plug inside him and off, and brought a couple toys along for the ride. This could happen one of a few ways, his boss would let this happen, or he would immediately call security. He already had his escape plan ready and everything he needed packed away. Taking a deep breath he knew his Master wanted this but he was also nervous since he knew these people.

The day before Heero quit his job, Vincent was in the middle of doing push ups when suddenly his phone rang. Looking at his phone he was surprised to see Heero had sent him a mail telling him that he'd modified the little camera drone he sent him so they could essentially communicate, and even hacked the program on his phone. "My my... didn't lose your touch did you." Vincent chuckled as he put the phone down. It would seem that his slave had made extra effort to make the show more entertaining. The rest of the day past quickly and soon the day arrived. Vincent launched the hacked drone control program and without a moment of lag the drone hovered in midair. Vincent controlled the drone and turned the camera towards Heero. Given the clothes Heero was still wearing he couldn't see his body, but knowing his slave, Vincent figured he must have a couple of toys on him. He spoke into the phone: "Hello Heero. Excited to finally quit this job of yours? So what have you prepared for me today?"

Heero saw the drone come to life and looked at it whispering, "Master." He took a deep breath and nodded his head. "You can control all of this on your phone. You can auto follow me since I have the ear piece in. You can also control it with the arrows on your screen. One through four in your keyboard controls the speed of the vibrator plug inside me. I have the cage on but the key with me." He pulled down the collar of his shirt to show him the key on a necklace.

"I also have nipple clamps with me in my pocket that you can vibrate with five and six. Also an added feature. The plug inside me can expand up and out depending on the dials you move on screen."

"Ha ha ha! You've really put a lot of work into this didn't you?" Vincent smiled as he moved his fingers over to the keyboard and turned on the vibration of all the toys Heero had on him. He then controlled the drone to fly around Her to, getting a good look of the man's reactions, seeing his body begin to shiver in excitement and pleasure. He then moved the drone over Heero's head and said: "Alright Heero. How about you show me around the place before new pay your boss a visit?"

(I wanna ask what exactly did you mean by the butt plug can expand "up and out"? And also, could Heero have a big coat with him by any chance? So he could, you know, walk around with only the coat on and then open up at the right moment?)

(Oh I just meant to as it can get wider or longer. Like it fills with air to stretch him wider, or the plug can stretch deeper inside him.

I love the coat idea! Thank you I was struggling to come up with stuff.)

Heero moaned softly in his seat feeling the vibration over him. It was so much more intense being there and having this happen in real time from his Master. He didn't really care about the job anyway. Standing up he grabbed his coat, "let me change into this first master so I can quickly reveal this."

Removing his shirt he almost moaned in relief of his nipples finally being free. Reaching to his pants he removed them and slipped on the coat. Putting his clothes in his backpack he put that over his shoulder and started to walk around. He started to explain the little company he worked in in a hushed voice. Pointing out most of the rooms to him he looked up at the drone wondering if he was looking for a certain spot for him.

Vincent chuckled when Heero began to strip down his clothing and then wore a large coat over his lewd body: "Oh dear you're such a pervert." He said teasingly as he controlled the drone to follow Heero around. The company was much similar to the place he worked for before, overall a dull and cold place which was to be expected from an cooperate office. But of course, the very mundane nature of the space made what Heero was doing more perverted. Who could imagine the usually stoic looking young man had sex toys all over his body and was bare naked with the exception of the coat? As their little tour continued suddenly a voice came from behind: "Mr Yuy. I need to have a word with you. Come into the meeting room."

Vincent turned the camera towards the source of the voice and it came from a middle aged man wearing a clean black suit. From the information Omega gave him he recognized the person to be Heero's department manager. "He's calling you Heero. Let's go with him and see what he had to say." Vincent said teasingly as he dialed up the vibration slightly and made the plug in Heero's ass swell up.

The meeting room was a space surrounded by glass walls and during important meetings the blinds would be lowered. But today it would seem the managers found no reason to do so, which meant anyone in the office could see what was going on. Inside the meeting room there were two others including the head of HR, as well as a young woman who Vincent didn't recognize from the info Omega provided him so she must be new to the company. The manager sat down beside the two and gestured Heero to sit down across from them. They exchanged a look among each other then the head of HR turned to Heero and said: "Mr Yuy, you've been a valuable employee of this department, but lately your performance has been... unsatisfactory. According to the data your productivity has dropped for no less than 50% during the past months."

The manager joined in: "You've also showed very little initiative and provided to be lacking team working skills. In the past we've overlooked it because you've done your part efficiently. But with your recent performance, we find it difficult to keep you at your current position." He pointed at the young woman sitting beside him and said: "Rachael here is going to take over your current projects. I expect you to hand over all data and facilitate and smooth transition. Afterwards you'd be transferred to a position more.... suitable to your current performance."

Vincent chuckled since he had his fair share of experience with cooperate jargon. They were pretty much letting Heero train his own replacement, then throw him to some ridiculous boring job so he would quit himself, instead of firing him outright and risk any contract violation on their part. "Well well Heero... looks like your boss beat us to the punch!" Vincent said in Heero's ear and dialed every toy to the maximum: "Why don't you tell how little fuck you give about keeping your job? Give them a good shower!"

Heero never cared for his manager but it didn't matter. He didn't care for most people in general. As long as he kept up his work the guy never really talked to him. Many of the people who worked there called him socially awkward, and maybe he was but he just didn't like talking to people he didn't care about. Although he did have trouble keeping a straight face when the toy inside him got more intense.

Following his manager he gently sat down on the edge of the seat keeping his ass from touching it. He didn't want them to notice it too soon. So they planned on replacing him with this other bit- woman. Wow his thoughts had turned rather nasty toward people lately. He seemed to like his certain things and anyone getting in the way of that was viewed as a threat. Maybe that was also linking into his PTSD. These people didn't know who he was, he was just some kid from the University up the street they hired. His cold eyes turned to the girl replacing him and noticed she looked like Relena another girl he didn't really care for before. He mostly just felt bad for her.

Maybe it was the public place, maybe it was the fact that his Master was controlling this the whole time but he was so close it hurt. His cock was dripping inside the cage and his body shaking. Heero made sure to keeps his wits about him, keeping an eye towards the exit, there was also a way through the roof, but his car was parked very close to the back door that morning. He also erased all his files already through HR and all his access codes were encrypted. He actually ruined the company, it would take them months to unlock it if they ever could. All the cameras and backup feed of him being in that building or near it had been wiped of any time he was ever spotted. He didn't want to be found or followed ever.

Panting he nodded his head more to his Master than the man speaking to him, "I... don't give a fuck about this company. You work people to death and then throw them aside like they aren't useful anymore." Moaning he climbed up to kneel on the desk and in a very dramatic fashion whipped open the coat showing his body for them to see. One hand he brought to his mouth to stifle a moan by gently biting a finger the other hand went to his chest to toy with a nipple. His cages cock dripped onto the table he was so close and their shocked faces just turned him on more. "Master?"

"He did it! That fucking slut actually did it!" Vincent was trembling in awe and excitement as he saw Heero getting on the table and opening his coat to show those in the meeting room his body. With all the toys attached to him it was even worse than being naked. The managers and the new girl was too shocked By what their saw to even say a word, and in all fairness Vincent couldn't blame them.

Vincent then commanded: "Now stand up and cum! Spill out whatever juice you could squeeze out of you in their face and tell them what a slut you really are! Tell them how much you prefer being a sex slave for your master than be their fucking employee. Enjoy yourself as long as you can before getting out of there."

Grabbing the key he opened the cage in a flash, stood and rubbed his cock, "I'm a slave for my Master! I love it so much! It's better than any assignment and less degrading than any job you ever gave me. Ahhhh... My Master owns my body and soul. I would do anything for my Master." Tilting his head back he shuddered as he came all over them and the table.

Panting hard he looked down at them for a moment then grabbed his bag to book it out of the building. Honestly that was rather fun too. He hadn't had to escape anywhere in a long time. It almost felt like that time he had to sneak in and shut off a bomb perfectly timing the switch off within seconds of it going off. Making sure the drone was with him he got into the car and sped off.

He couldn't help but suddenly laugh. That was thrilling! Once you experience what he has it's hard to get that kind of rush anymore. Glaring down at himself he opened up the coat noticing he was still hard, "ah Master... Are you still there?" He slowed the car down as he got onto the high way. His hand gently rubbed over his own thigh wanting to touch himself but his body belonged to his Master not him.

Vincent' body trembled when Heero freed his cock from the cage and announced his servitude to him loudly with a most spectacular climax, spilling his cum over the three who only began screaming when the slime hit there face. He controlled the drone to follow Heero as he made his way to his car and got on the road. He was amazed when Heero laugh out loud like that, clearly thrilled by the whole expieence.

As they traveled down the highway Vincent noticed his slave opening up his coat, revealing a still very much erect cock. "Of course I am here Heeeo. That was magnificent! I almost came just by watching you doing all that!" Vincent paused for a moment and chuckled: "And I can see that you are eager for more..But you must have patience Heero. Save the fun for latter cause don't forget, we'll soon be together. Don't you wanna save it for your master?"

Soon enough Heero's car arrived at his apartment and there was a large truck parked in front of the by building, and when Heero got to his apartment several men in matching blue uniforms were waiting there. One of them approached Heero and asked: "Mr... Heero Yuy right? We're Hermes Moving Service and we're here on behalf of a..." He looked at the pad in his hand and continued: "Mr. Vincent Septante? To help you move your belongings. Would you mind letting us in?" "It's alright Heero. I arranged this." Vincent reassured Heero as the man passed the pad along with a pen to Hero: "I need you to sign here and....here. Oh and we've also got this... special suitcase thingy? Mr. Septante said you should open it after we left and you'll know what it's for or something. We'll then come back pick it up tomorrow morning."

There was one in the office who noticed Heero's behavior and pulled out his phone, "It's me, Mr. Winner... there's a situation."

Heero licked his bottom lip and smiled over at the drone, "Yes, Master." His voice almost purring as he spoke. He was so excited right now for completing such a crazy task for his Master. When Heero pulled up to his apartment he looked around at the people there and realized what was going on. He had a couple things he didn't want them to get their hands on which was his laptop and a box.

Signing the machine and nodded his head, "let me just do a couple things and then you guys can do what you need to do." He headed inside and went to his laptop typing in a very long code then closed it. "Alright."

He let the men come in to pack his things and took the other case to the bathroom, "what are you planning this time?"

Vincent let the drone followed Heero into bathroom and chuckled: "What am I planning? Oh nothing fancy really. I just wanted you to enjoy your trip. You'll see once you check out the suitcase.

The movers worked fast and soon enough everything Heero wanted to bring along were loaded onto the truck. The men let Heero signed off the stuff and said: "Just leave the suitcase outside the door and we'll pick it up tomorrow. And if you have any other items you wish to send then put them out as well. Thank you for using Hermes Moving Service!"

Finally Heero was left alone with the suitcase, which looked nothing out of the ordinary. Then suddenly the sound of machinery booting up came from the the box and it opened up by itself. The interior was mostly filled up with some sort of machinery, with the exception of a open area in the middle resembling the shape of someone's head and torso. The open area was padded with some sort of soft cushion and on each sides you could see holes where someone could potentially stick his hands and legs into.

The voice of Vincent said: "That's your ride Heero. Just lay inside and stick your limbs in the holes, and the machine would do the rest. It comes with quite a lot of features that I'm sure you'd enjoy. Just to remind you though, once you get into the suitcase there's no turning back."

Who's this Mr. Winner? One of the former pilots? How do you plan to involve them especially Duo? Cause I kind of want to just mail Heero to him right now lol

Heero watched the machine open up and was rather fascinated by it. Wow... It looked to be some serious machinery, even compared to his Gundam but in a different way. Biting his lip he knelt down to check it out, "I trust you."

Looking up at the drone he slipped off his coat his body shaking. There was already no turning back, "I'll be shipped to you?" He couldn't wait to see him even though the idea of bring locked in a tightly enclosed space worried him. Although he trusted his Master and where ever he was going.

Vincent didn't answer Heero's question and simply urged the man to get into the contraption. Once he laid down and stuck his limbs into the holes, the padding inside them swelled up and trapped his limbs inside rather firmly. The same thing happened for the padding around his body which shifted in accordance to the curvature of the man's body into a tight fit. Then several small mechanical arms rose from the machine and attached two suction cups with tubes for milk flow to his nipples. Meanwhile a tube was inserted into Heero's urethral which would suck out anything Heero had to let out, but also gave out a constant low buzz for some stimulation. A rather massive dildo covered in small bumps emerged and without much problem intruded inside Heero's ass, it began to vibrate while slowly move in and out of his rear. And top it off a mask similar to the oxygen mask you see in hospitals got put over Heero's nose and mouth, with a tube going right into his mouth which would not only provide the necessary nutrients during the trip, but would also feed the milk, cum, or piss collected from Heero directly back to him.

Once everything was in place the cover of the case closed on its own and entombed Heero in this obscene sexual cradle. Before the last glimpse of light disappear from Heero's eyes the voice of Vincent spoke in Heero's ear: "I'll see you soon, my slave. Remember, everything is always under my control."

The next day the staff from the moving company found the suitcase in front of Heero's apartment door (along with any other miscellaneous things). But instead of sending the suitcase to the same destination as the rest of Heero's things, the case was put into a container and after three days of pending, loaded onto a shuttle and blasted off into space, eventually arriving at one of the space colonies.

Meanwhile on Earth at the new house Omega got them, Vincent was furious as he yelled into the headpice: "What's going on Omega!? I thought Heero is supposed to be arriving here today!"

The mechanical voice of Omega replied: "There was a change in our plans. Heero had progressed sooner than the original prediction suggested, and thus I've moved on to the next stage."

"Next stage? What next stage?! What's the point of me quitting my job and moving to this place if Heero isn't here?!" Vincent roared furiously.

In contrast, Omega's voice was as cold as ever: "It's just a slight delay for you Mr. Septante. We would make Heero Yuy your slave, and to do so you will comply with all of my plans. That was the term of our agreement and it has not changed one bit. Why are you so upset? Is it because you have some pent up sexual frustration? If that's the case I'd be happy to arrange a few consorts for you to..."

"No it's not just about sexual frustration! I want only him, Heero! I...!" Vincent stopped in mid-sentence and was shocked by the word that almost slipped his mouth. Vincent had to admit he found Heero sexually attractive, and making him his slave was probably the best thing that could ever happen in his life, which almost made his injuries and the death of his piloting career worth it. But the emotion that filled his heart at that moment was different. Could he really? How could it be?

An awkward silence continued between the man and the voice who'd kept its mystery so far. But suddenly the room was filled with laughter, of that familiar mechanical voice. But St that moment it sounded so... emotional, wild, almost frantic. And it wasn't just coming from the ear piece, but from almost every corner of the whole house.

"Wha.... what the hell...?" Vincent looked around in panic.

The frantic laugh came to an end and said: "OH Mr Septante! You've really exceeded my expectations! You're truly the perfect choice to fulfill my purpose!"

"What are you talking about Omega? What the hell is your purpose?!" Vincent said and suddenly he was hit with the worst headache he'd ever had. As he fell to the ground screaming in agony a flood of images filled his mind, of war, of death, of epic battles in every corner of Earth and space, of anger, sorrow and solitude, and of obsession.

"Omega? Oh please Mr. Septante. You should know better by now. After all, I've been installing my main program into your brain during this whole time." The voice of Omega said in an almost teasing tone: "Think, Mr. Septante. Remember. What's my name? What's OUR name?"

Vincent continued to scream. The headache has gone even worse and blood was seeping out of his eyes, ears, nose and mouth. But slowly he began to mutter: "Zoning.... and.... E..motional... Range... Omitted..... System....!"

"ZERO." The mechanical voice said as the man named Vincent Septante fell unconscious for the last time. Whoever woke up would not be the same person again, but an amalgamation of man and machine. Joined in a common purpose, a common emotion and passion. To claim Heero Yuy as their own, forever.

"A delivery? This time of the day?" A young man with brown hair tied in a long pigtail said as he scratched his head, having his sleep interrupted by the sudden doorbell. He didn't even got the time to get fully dressed and only had his underwear and a lose white shirt on. He looked at the peculiar suite case and tried to open it, but found no zippers nor any visible means to get it open. "Hmm... perhaps a little brute force is required?" The young man muttered as he was about to get the drill, then suddenly the sound of machines booting up could be heard and the suite case opened up on itself. He was shocked to see a nude body trapped inside, and when he saw the man's face he couldn't even believe his eyes.

"Hee...Heero? Is that you?" so said the former Gundam pilot Duo Maxwell, meeting his former comrade for the first time in years.

(omg he almost said he loves him! Ahhhhhh! Love it!)

Heero lost track of time after the first two days. It was hard to keep track locked away in a box of endless night and sexual pleasure. He had submitted to it after the first day and just gave in to anything the machine did to him. It took him a long time to be able to cum each time. It was like a slow build up until finally his body would spasm and fill the machine. It was surreal being locked away in pleasurable solitude. It was like floating into clouds of bliss and need. He wanted his Master so badly he couldn't help but try to moan out his name as he traveled. He was barely aware of how the suitcase was moving.

Eventually he would pass out and wake back up to the pleasurable sensation. Dreams kept coming and going but eventually his mind was blank and only wanting his Master. Was he really traveling to his Master's place? Or did he have another plan in mind, he didn't care he just wanted out of the darkness. By the end of it he was feeling so sensitive that when the machine would really get going he would start moaning loudly and lewdly.

Finally he heard it! The machine was unlocking! He would finally see his Master. Flexing his hands he realized how stiff he felt being cramped into a small box all that time. Blinking the lights were blinding to him but he had to get up and greet him properly. Wait... that voice? Slowly sitting up wide blue eyes looked up at his former comrade. Duo... He was the one person in their group he actually felt close to. Of course he struggled with trusting him at the time but now here they were. Why was he here?!

His Master had everything under control...

His Master knew who he was.

Wide blue eyes stared at Duo as he started shaking. Was he angry? Was he sent here to do it with Duo now? Wait calm down Yuy, your Master has everything under control. He knows who you are. That explained the conversation they had about his past.

Duo was simply paralyzed by the surreal scene happening in front of his eyes. He tried to retrace the steps leading to the current moment: so he got woke up in the middle of the night, a bit weird, received a weird suitcase, not what he expected but sure, the suitcase opened up on itself and there was a naked man inside, what the hell, and the naked man was none other than Heero Yuy his former comrade in arms????? His brain would froze at this point and loop back to the first step endlessly, until Heero suddenly began to shiver.

"Holy shit Heero are you alright?" Duo exclaimed as he quickly got down and approached Heero, for a brief moment he frowned as the smell of sweat, piss, milk and cum hit him in the face, but that didn't slow him down. He began to free Heero from all the weird contraptions still attached to his body: the face mask, the milkers, and the tube down his urethral. He then slowly lifted Heero up and allowed the dildo to slip out of the man's body. Duo carried Heero to the couch and laid him down. Then he began to check Heero for injuries and luckily there were none, at least nothing on the surface. But he couldn't help but notice the man's nipples being almost twice its usual size, and his urethral slightly gaping from being stretched. Duo couldn't imagine the pain and humuliation Heero must have suffered and got a bit teary eyed. He muttered:"What the hell happened to you...."

Up until this point he'd only seen Heero as the perfect soldier, there's a bit of shock for the both of them to see each other this way. Contraptions were pulled from him. Then held on to Duo as he carried him to the couch. Looking at his former comrade he realized that he thought he had been tortured.

But take him a day to get his muscles used to moving again after being stuck in that suitcase for several days but he was able to sit up and reached for him. Reaching his hand out he touched the other man's cheek, "Duo. I'm Okay. I'm happy I found exactly what I needed. I'm not sure why my master set me here but he says he has everything under control." Then it offered to him if his master knew his past and he may have known that they were comrades for a long time. maybe he was wanting him to show as loyalty to his master my showing Duo how far he'd come.

Duo was a bit surprised when Heero reached for him and touched his cheek. He could feel his heart skipping a beat since it wasn't something he expect Heero would do in a million years. But what the man said truly shocked Duo to his core. "Your.. master? What you needed? You mean... you wanted ... this?" Duo said as he turned back to look at the weird suitcase, which had closed on itself and looked just like an ordinary luggage. He then turned back to look at Heero and said: "Is this some kind of... ugh.... what's it called.... SM stuff? I've never thought you're into such things..."

Duo fell silent for a moment. Among the Gundam pilots he was probably the one closest to Heero back in the days, though that was probably not saying much since he'd kept his distance from everyone. But right now, the man in front of him was... different. Even from the bried interaction they had, Duo could tell that Heero had became a lot more... human, but also, broken in some fundamental way, and the thought made Duo sad, angry... and...

"We.. we should probably get you cleaned up... You're in quite a mess..." Duo said as he picked Heero up and carried him to the bathroom. Duo was currently living in a small apartment so his bathroom was rather bare bones, with but a toilet seat, a sink, and a tight shower booth. He set Heero on the toilet seat while turning the water on, testing the temperature before carrying Heero inside. As he helped Heero wash Duo asked: "So this... master of yours... you said you don't know why he sent you to me.... Does he know of, you know, who we were? Any idea why would he send you here?"

Heero realized how weak he felt right now which was probably a good thing. He might give Duo a heart attack if he jumped him right now, "thank you. I think he does know who I am judging from sending me here. We talking before though I'm not sure he's worried about who I am. I know he cares about me."

Heero reached his wet hand up and ran it over Duo's chest, "I think he sent me to you too show you who I am now." He knelt up and leaned in close nipping at Duo's chin. His hand trailed down to grope the front of his pants. "Sure you how good of a slave I am..."

"He...Heero?" Duo muttered as he felt Heero's hand running along with chest in an almost suggestive manner. Paralyzed and didn't know what to do, he watched as Heero leaning in closer. Then suddenly he felt Heero nipping on his jaw, and his hand groping his cock through his pants. His body jumped in surprise and he exclaimed: "Dude what the hell is wrong with you!"

Duo took a step back and looked down in disbelief. Could the man in front of his eyes really be the same man he'd fought alongside with during the war? The man who fought against all odds and brought perpetual peace to the Earth Sphere? Duo knelt back down in front of Heero, the water showering down masking the tears overflowing from his eyes. He put his hands on Heero's shoulders and said: "Heero please.. this isn't you... this isn't right... You need help. Just take it easy tonight and I'll take you to a doctor tomorrow, okay?"

Obviously it's not okay. Either just pin him down and rape him or guilt him into doing it or something. I'll leave the detail to you.