Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Duo moaned uncontrollably as Vincent essentially violated him through Heero's body. It simply too overwhelming for Duo's inexperienced body to take and he came moments before Heero did, spilling his cum all over his body, adding more white to the picture painted with Heero's milk. At this point Duo was barely conscious, his eyes unfocused and his mouth drooling, his body twitching from the afterglow of his rather violent ecstasy and was limp to all outside contact.

"I'm sure you've given him a goof fucking that he could remember you by. Now let's go back home... our home.." Vincent smiled as he held Heero back, pulling his slimy cock out of Duo's hole along with some cum mixed with strings of blood. Vincent leaned down and whispered something at Duo's ear before picking Heero up and headed out the dungeon. He found a cheap motel to wash Heero up and got him dressed, then immediately boarded a shuttle heading back to Earth where their new house was located.

Sometimes latter the two of them arrived at a two-story house at the outskirts of a city. The building itself could probably be categorized as being modernist in design without many decorations, with thick concrete walls and large pieces of glass windows. Vincent pulled the car into the garage and lead Heero inside. The interior was similarly simplistic in design but very spacious and functional, complete all the electrical appliances you may need. Vincent began to give Heero the tour around the house: "Here's the living room, the kitchen, guest room, the study and master bedroom are on the second floor." He then stopped in front of a metal door and said: "And here's the elevator which is also the only entrance to the dungeon." Vincent turned his gaze towards Heero and smiled: "You want me to show you now?"

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Heero shivered as he was removed from Duo and felt bad that his first time was so intense, but he was sure they would see each other again. Duo was resilient he would be fine. He wondered what his Master whispered to Duo, he assumed something along the lines of him winning.

Heero was just so happy to be back with his Master that he just did whatever he told him. He realized how far he traveled, that must be why he was in the suitcase for so long. When they reached the house he took it all in. It was rather large and he felt rather giddy to be here with him, living with him from now on. He could already see what meals he could make them and how nice the morning and evenings could be.

Then they reached the dungeon and he felt a flutter in his stomach. He nodded about wanting to see it. He spent some days in one already but he wanted to see his Master happy and didn't want to ruin this moment, "please show me."

Vincent smiled as he took Heero's hand and pressed the button of the elavator. The door opened and the two of them stepped into the enclosue compartment. Pressing "-1" the elevator quickly began to move and shortly after the door opened once more, revealing utter darkness. Vincent snapped his fingers and the light turned on. While being called a "dungeon", the space resembled more to a hotel room with the dominant color being dark red. There was a large bed in the middle of the room surrounded by all sorts of devices and contraptions, some Heero would recognize such as the stock he was locked into at the adult toy shop, while others were new such as a wooden horse or chevalet, depending on how you'd like to call the torture device. The walls were also covered by all sorts of sex toys exhibited in a similar manner as a weapons collection. "So? What do you think?" Vincent smiled as he turned to look at Heero: "Finally, we'll be able to spend as much time with each other as we like, and I imagine you'd spend quite a lot of time down here." Vincent chuckled and said: "You know this reminded me... why do you still have clothes on? I hope spending time with your friend haven't made you forget the rules."

Heero looked around the room rather intrigued at what he saw. He didn't know what most of the devices did. He gently squeezed his Master's hand feeling a bit excited. A lot of these toys and items looked fun.

"I'm sorry Master, it's been a rough week," Heero quickly undressed but he looked a little roughed up. There was a large chaffing mark from the old collar around his neck. His hands were a bit scraped up from trying to escape and bruises all over the place. Since he didn't eat for a few days he was down a few pounds and in Heero's slim frame it was noticable. He actually didn't want to undress and make his Master see this. "I'm sorry I... Look like this..." He actually felt terribly ashamed of what he looked like and downcast his eyes to the floor.

"Oh... there's nothing to be sorry about Heero..." Vincent said as he walked up to Heero and took his hands, kissing where he scrapped himself. He said gently: "You look just as beautiful as ever... well.. maybe a little different, but that's just it, different. You look great when you're well, and you look great when you're a mess" Then Vincet lead him towards the bed and laid him down. He climbed over his slave and began to kiss and lick wherever there was a mark from head to toe. It was like Vincent was reclaiming every inch of his slave's skin as his own. He then got back to Heero's chest and began to suck on the man's milk producing tits, tasting the milk greedily. Meanwhile he played wit the opposite side with his fingers, pinching squeezing, pulling and pressing on it skillfully. As he continued played with Heero's chest he looked up and chuckled: "Tell me Heero, did you enjoyed raping your friend back in that basement? Did you enjoyed his agonizing cry and moans? "

His Master had such a way with words that they just struck deep inside him. Laying back on the bed he sighed softly that was so much more comfortable than that mattress. He wasn't old but he was getting older and less used to long torture sessions in dark rooms. He felt sore and tired of it. He didn't want to face those anymore.

Moaning softly he presented each area to his Master letting him get to whatever part of him he wanted. Arching up his nipples were so sensitive he could only moan in pleasure as they were toyed with. His cock quickly responding. This felt so much different than Duo's mouth and his own fingers. At the question Heero actually blushed a bit, "I-I did... I don't know why but hearing his cries reminded me of my own and it turned me on. I can see why you enjoy playing with me Master, I almost wanted to toy with him more."

Vincent chuckled at Heero's confession and said: "Well perhaps you'll get that chance some day. But now... you'e still on the receiving end it!" Vincent bit rather harshly on Heero's chest leaving his teeth marks on his chest. Leaving a trail of bite marks downwards Vincent eventually reached Heero's hard erection. He looked at the slit on the tip which was slightly gaping and smiled: "This looks more stretched than I remembered... Did you let your firend put his finger through? You're such a naughty slut..." He reached out his tongue and ran it over the sensitive tip back and forth for several times, then he began to push the tip of the tongue against the slit, stretching it slightly open. Then after a while he let the rod slip out of his mouth and moved his hand over it, pressing his little finger against the slit and slowly began to push it in.

Hissing softly at the bite marks he took each and every one of them happy to see his Master's mark on him again. His body felt like it was on fire, or coming back to life. This mixture of pain and pleasure reminded him that he was alive he was moving forward, it made him feel better about the future in a weird way.

"I... I did... It felt crazy but it was the closest feeling I could get to feeling like I do now," Heero moaned his legs spreading a little further. Gasping he grabbed onto the sheets by his head as his tongue pressed inside him. Whimpering, moaning and shuddering he was a mess of sensations. Panting softly he looked down at his Master's hand realizing how much bigger his fingers were than Duo's, "hnnnahhhh!" A higher pitched whine/moan came from him then. His legs twitched but he didn't try to pull away he took it even though it did hurt this time it also felt crazy good. Toes curling and legs tensing he kept forcing his body to relax against the intrusion.

Vincent smiled as he saw Heero relishing the pain and pleasure he was getting. He began to wiggle his finger inside the man's urethral and then began to shake it violently: "You like get fucked in the dick don't you? What a little slut." He then suddenly pulled his finger out and got off the bed for one of the many drawers nearyb, soon returning with a handful of various different toys. First he took out a small machine with two tubes coming out of it, each ending in a semi-transparent cup. He put the cups on Heero's breasts and turned the machine on, which immediately began to suck on his nipples and the milk flowed through the pipe into a bag attached to the machine. Then Yincet took out a string of small beads. He smeared lube over them then began to push them into Heero's urethral one by one.

But of course Vincent was not done. He began to put clamps all over Heero's body, on his testicles, along his shaft, on his thighs, arms, waist, basically anywhere he could. By the time he ran out of the little things Heero looked like a porcupine with so many black clamps sticking out of him. And to finish off, he took out a rather innocent looking small ball and covered it with lube, then stuffed in up Heero's ass without much problem. He then took out a remote and the moment he pressed the button, the ball inside Heero began to swell up in size and vibrate.

Panting on the bed Heero watched his Master as he grabbed the toys. He had missed him so much but now he was finally here. Maybe in a way Duo was right but it made sense for Heero, he was happy here with these crazy tasks and pushing the limits. Trembling on the bed he held onto the sheets as the pumps started working on his chest, "mmnnnn..."

Looking down he watched as his nipples were sucked and milk came out of them. Then his Master had started on his cock each bead making him shudder and sending a whole new level of sensations through him, "M-Master... Ahhhh..."

Each clamp stung but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. Although along his sensitive areas his breathing had picked up to heavy panting. He looked surprised then when the ball started to swell up inside him and vibrate. He wasn't used to vibrations so he was extra sensitive to them, "oh wow... Master..." This was a whole new level, now that they were in the sex house they had access to doing so many things.

Vincent smiled as he stood up and enjoyed his work. Almost every sensitive part of Heero's body was under assault by the toys, and as the vibrating ball continued to expand inside his rear, a visible bulge began to form up on Heero's belly. "You seems to be liking this huh, my dear Heero?" Vincent said as he began to strip down his clothing and walked towards Heero's front and pretty much sat on the man's face. Reaching his leg for Heero's stuffed cock he began to rub it with the bottom of his feet. He then said teasingly: "You know I might have just discovered another career choice for you. Being furniture! You don't have to feel, or think, just stay still all day and I may just put my ass on you. Pretty easy huh?"

All day?! Heero shifted his face a little to be able to breath better and closed his eyes. He almost chuckled at the silliness of the situation. His Master sitting on him like a chair, "mmnnnn..."

His cock stained against the feet rubbing him. Here he was under his Master's ass and feet and it just made his body throb in pleasure. Heero wanted to lick him but since he hadn't been told to he refrained, "Master, I think you like me better than some common furniture. Where's the fun in that?"

Vincent chuckled as he felt Heero's face shifting under him, trying to find a better angle to breath, and he outright laughed when the slightly muffled voice of Heero asked about wanting to do more. "You've learned not to overstep the mark! That's very good. But do remember to make a few mistakes from time to time so I can get to punish you." Vincent said teasingly as he got up and squatted right over Heero's mouth. at the same time Vincent dialed the vibration of the ball up to maximum. He could actually hear the buzzing sound coming from the bloated up belly of Heero. Vincetn then said: "Alright then Heero, be a fun furniture and serve your master then."

Heero almost chuckled at the idea of his Master wanting him to make mistakes so he would punish him. Actually he might just to spice things up on purpose. Heero groaned feeling like his whole stomach was vibrating and there was so much pressure from it. It pushed against his prostate, intestines and everything really. His hands gripped the sheets tightly as he leaned up a little to lick along the underside of his Master's cock down over his balls and all the way to his ass. He wasn't sure if his Master would like that but he felt like it was something he himself would like.

Vincent groaned as he felt Heero's nimble tongue running along the underside of his shaft, to his testicles, then even to his ass. Even though he was not a bottom, being licked there was still a rather pleasant experience. "Yeah... you're doing well Heero..." Vincent said teasingly: "You really know how to kiss someone's ass don't you?" He noticed how Heero clenched tightly at the bed sheets and shivered from all the toys tormenting him, and after letting Heero service him for a bit longer he got back up and moved between Heero's legs. "Now it's about time that I give you a bit more 'human touch.'" He held his erection against Heero's pucker and began to push himself in. Since his intestine was already pretty occupied by the ball, Vincent wasn't able to push in the full way, but he simply forced himself and pushed the ball even further in. Groaning from the softness of Heero's ass and the vibration of the ball against the tip of his length. "Yeah... as I thought... your ass could always take more..." He growled as he began to ram repeatedly into Heero's body.

Heero continued locking along his length and sack enjoying pleasing his master but also trying to keep his body under control. Worry was clear in Heero's face as his Master moved between his legs and pushed inside him.

"Arghhh! Ahhh!" Heero couldn't move he felt like all his strength left him. The ball rammed higher inside his stomach pushing on everything inside, his stomach bladder, prostate, it was such a strange sensation. Each thrust made his poor cock throb around the balls inside it. Now with the right tools his Master was able to push him to new heights

"Yes.... cry out! Scream! Let me hear your sweet voice!" Vincent growled as he continued to violate Heero's body, ramming his cock again and again in his ass and against the vibrating ball. It was quite a feast of sensations, the sight of Heero's lewd body, the smell of their sweat mixed with the lube, his sweet voice calling and moaning sensually, the softness of his intestines and the hardness of the ball vibrating. It didn't take long for Vincent to feel like he was getting close to the edge and he grabbed Heero's cock and began pumping and said: "I'm close Heero.. your body feels so amazing....! Let's cum together!" And just before he was about to ejaculate, he pulled the string of beads out of Heero's length in one swift move, allowing him a way to join in the climax.

Heero held on tightly to the sheets as if it was the only thing keeping him grounded. Trembling he felt light headed from all the crazy sensations and these events would only get more intense. Moaning loudly he laid there letting his Master used his body.

Eyes went wide for a moment as the beads were pulled out but was quickly followed by a loud scream as he came between their bodies, "AHHHHH!" His orgasm caused him to clench around the vibrating ball and against his Master's cock making his orgasm draw it even longer. Sinking against the bed his eyes were half open as he panted. Yeah that was the good stuff.

Vincent panted heavily and slowly pulled out of Heero's body. He began to remove the toys on Heero starting from the milkers, than all the clamps. He then pressed a button on the remote and immediately the ball inside Heero began to shrink, but not all the way to its original size and remained slightly larger than a baseball. Vincent then got up and patted on Heero's face lightly and said: "Hey Heero don't go to sleep yet. You've still got a ball up your ass. Push it out. Or do you want me to reach in and take it out myself?"

Heero hissed softly as the clamps were removed. It was oddly painful as the blood rushed back to those areas. He blinked and nodded his head, "I'm still here... Just out of it."

Rubbing his face he moved himself up into a squatting position, "I haven't felt this good in a while, thank you." He also hadn't pushed something out in front of his Master before. It was almost like the enema moment in the public bathroom. Blushing a little he reached his hand out to use his master as balance and started to push. He trembled feeling the ball moving inside him. Maybe this was more like giving birth?! It was so large it was hard to move. He panted harder with his effort but when it finally reached the ring to try to get out he couldn't push it out the rest of the way, "it won't come out..."

Vincent watched as Heero got into the squatting position and held his hands on him for support. The struggle was visible as Heero's face blushed and his body trembled. "Come on Heero, push harder." Vincent urged his slave to continue, but either because of the size of the ball, or the fact that Heero must have exhausted a lot of energy from the session before, he simply couldn't push the toy out of himself. "Hmm... I guess I need to lend you a hand? Now get on all fours!" Vincent said as he got off the bed and soon returned wearing a thin rubber glove on his right hand. He poured a generous amount of lube on it and the formed a cone with his fingers.

"Relax and take a deep breath." Vincent said as he slowly began to push his fingers inside, slowly stretching it wider and wider. It was easy at first, but once the tips of all fingers passed through the ring it began to feel tighter and tighter, but Vincent was persistent with the push, until eventually his hand submerged inside Heero's ass. "Hmm... it's quite a.. slippery little thing..." Vincent said as instead of taking the ball, out, his fingers only seemed to have pushed it further in, so he had to push his hand deeper in response, until eventually he manged to stretch his fingers open enough to grab the ball. He began to pull the ball out, and when with a pop, finally removed the ball from Heero's body. He looked towards Heero's face and asked: "Are you okay Heero?"

Honestly Heero had had a rough week and wasn't at full strength yet. He also didn't notice his flushed face, he'd caught a cold from being locked up in that room and refusing to eat. The perfect soldier didn't get sick is what he told himself, he hadn't before but now he wasn't getting those injections regularly as a gundam piolet. Now he was a normal person, well as normal as he could be.

Getting on all fours he wasn't sure what his Master was going to do, that was until he felt the fingers making it's way inside him. Falling to an elbow it too everything in him not to scream and thrash his body. His Master's hand was inside him! Gasping and panting the pressure was almost as bad as the inflated ball before but now it was a hard hand inside him. Then finally the hand and ball popped out of him and he trembled falling to his other elbow. Panting he tried to get his breathing under control, Duo couldn't handle how cock and yet here he was taking a whole arm.

"I... I think so Master..." He felt his stomach muscles twitching as his insides started to go back to where they should be. The high he got in the last twenty minutes left him feeling a bit dazed. "Are you okay?" He didn't know why he asked it wasn't like he had a hand inside him but he hoped his Master was happy at least.

Vincent raised an eyebrow from Heero's question and chuckled: "Of course I am okay dear Heero. Why wouldn't I be?" He held Heero up in his arms and covered his lips with his own, after a gentle kiss he pulled away and smiled: "It's time for you to have some rest Heero. The past week must be pretty harsh for you. Don't worry, I'll take care of you." He picked Heero up and headed back towards the elevator, going up the second floor and entered a large bathroom with a tub which could probably be described as a small pool, and it was already filled with hot water. After cleaning up Vincent carried him to the master bedroom and laid beside him. He pressed a kiss on Heero's forehead ans smiled: "Sweet dreams Heero. Sweet dreams."

Heero kissed him back his heart giving a little flutter. This was why Heero had fallen head over heels for him. This man too care of him, pushed his limits, loved him and understood him. Was he enough for his Master? It just got him that his Master did all of this for him, so they could be together.

"Sweet dreams," Heero slept for the first few of hours but he woke up feeling rather sick. Trying to ignore it he slowly slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face. His red cheeks showing his fever. He hadn't experienced one in so long he didn't realize that's what it was. Going onto the living room he looked around wondering how his Master afforded all this stuff. He also wondered where his laptop and items were. Going into the kitchen he decided to hold his word on the breakfast he promised. Getting eggs, toast, bacon, grits and coffee going he smiled softly. Grabbing an apron he slipped it on hoping the food would wake his Master up. Sniffling he shook his head, he was the perfect soldier he didn't get sick.

Vincent woke up in the large bed and stared at the unfamiliar ceiling. In many ways Vincent hasn't gotten used to this new place they've got. After all, he was from an ordinary family and became a solider, then became a security guard. No period of his life ever allowed him the luxury he was living right now, and for the other part of his personality, it was even more bizarre since "sleeping" used to mean being shut off, "awake" used to mean being booted up, and "alive" was barely applicable to his existence. Yet here they were, here he was, having just slept and awake, and being alive. He picked up his phone and looked at the screen, a spherical imaged popped up along with with some beeping sounds and quickly Vincent put the phone away and rushed out of the bedroom. heading down towards the Kitchen and said: "Good morning Heero. How are you feeling today?"

Vincent walked up to his slave and held him in his arms, pressing their foreheads together and as expected, he felt hot. In fact his entire body was heating up.Looking straight into those beautiful blue eyes Vincent said: "Heero... I am very... very...disappointed. Keeping yourself healthy is the most basic requirement for a good slave and yet here you are, fallen ill, and not only that, you're making it worse by not resting." Vincent picked Heero up began to head back towards the bed: "You know when I said you should make a mistake from time to time, I didn't say you can make it so soon." He laid Heero back i the bed and tucked him in. "I'll bring the breakfast here. After you eat I want you just rest. Is that understood?"