Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero made it home and honestly stood just inside the door for a really long time. Looking down at his phone at the heart emoji he almost smiled.

Sighing he started to get ready for work the next day. Putting all his clothes in the washer, stripping himself down naked. He looked at the toys in the bag and decided to grab out one of the smaller plugs and pushed it inside himself with a little off that aphrodisiac lube. Moaning softly he could feel his cock trying to harden but the toy kept him confined.

He made lunch for the next day and tidied up. Then he realized he should probably let him know he was home. Pulling out how phone he texted:

'I'm home, naked, lunch ready for work, plug inside to remind me of you and getting ready for my shower and bed. I hope you made it home safe. :Heart:'

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

As Vincent turned his computer on he realized he'd kept his cellphone to mute during the flight. He soon found a message from Heero telling him his status when he got hike, which would be a couple not hours before Vincent's flight landed. He soon texted Heero back and reaffirmed him that they'd soon be together once more.

The rest of the week continued and Vincent found himself having great difficulty readjusting to the routine. Thankfully his security job didn't involve too much thinking and allowed him to doze off in his own imagination. He figured wherever the house Omega arranged for him would be, it wasn't unlikely that he'd be able to keep his job, not that he really cared at this point since Omega had proven himself to be quite rich, and would not spare any expenses when it comes to maintaining that extravagant and decadent lifestyle for Heero, and by extension, Vinceng himself. The routine if the job also changed meaning for Vincent, while it used to be the thing he used to provide some semblance of order in his life, now it became the distraction or a way to waste time until he and Heero could meet again.

Eventually the day came, as Vincent logged onto the familiar chat room and soon finding the user named 'PerfectSlave" online, he quickly opened up a video chat with him and smiled as be saw the familiar face if the former pilot. Again relaying Omega's words he asked:: "Hello Hero, it been a while. How was your week? Did you receive the new package I sent you?"

The week was so long! He locked himself away in his office and tried to work as best as he could. He found himself wearing toys to work and pushing himself harder and harder during the week. Actually he also started going back to the gym too. He needed that distraction to help push himself through. He had such a hard time being on his own, it was like losing his purpose again

Signing on he couldn't wait to see him. He'd noticed the package and was overly eager to open it, "I did." He placed his hand on it and looked at his Master's face on the screen, his heart pounding away in his chest.

Vincent smiled as he looked at his slave through the screen, who was clearly excited to follow his orders. Compare to the first time they met each other online the changes Heero has gone through was astonishing to say the least. He'd broken the former pilot to a certain extent and made him into an insatiable slut, but of course, the process was nowhere near to its completion.

"Open the package and take out the black box....Yes that the one. Open it." Inside the box was a small gun-like object and a dozen of small syringes filled with some kind of liquid. Vincent explained: "Don't worry that isn't a weapon. It's a medical injector designed so even those without experience can perform simple injections. All you have to do is to insert the syringes from the back, hold the injector against your skin and pull the trigger. Really simple right? Every night I want you to do inject a shot on your nipples so that's two shots per night. As for what the thing does.... Haha don't worry it's nothing serious. Just some that would make you a even better slave."

Yeah so this is the stuff that would make Heero produce milk in his breast. When I mentioned it last time in the PM I asked if you prefer to make Heero's breasts just swell up like he got bigger chest muscles, or you want him to actually grow a pair of female like breasts. You didn't give me a clear answer then so I want to ask again, which do you prefer? I think the latter would mean a more dramatic transformation but I understand if you find it too... feminine, for lack of a better word. I am actually Na little conflicted on it myself so please tell me.qhat you thinkon the matter.

Heero dug into the box and looked at the small device. He'd actually used one before when he was severally injured and needed pain meds to keep going.

He loaded the cartridge into the device and primed it. In his mind he was hoping the liquid wouldn't be painful but he was going to do it anyway. Resting it against his nipple he pulled the trigger and flinched. They were so sensitive and he felt a slight burning from it but the moaned softly. He loaded it again and did the same to the other side.

Hmmmm.... Let's go with this then, he produces milk and it increases sensitivity. I've played make characters with small breasts before that could have kids

Vincent smiled as he observed Heero giving himself the shots, which would gradually transform his breasts, making them a lot more sensitive. His areola and nipples would likely double the size by the end of the treatment, and towards the end he'd even start to produce milk, which according to Omega would feel almost as good as ejaculating from his cock. Even walking around with clothes on would become challenging for Heero as the enlarged buds would brush against the fabric of his shirt. He chuckled as he imagined Heero in such a predicament and said: "You may feel some minor itch, even pain during the process but don't worry, it will pass very soon. Now, for your next mission. You still have the anal stretcher with you right? You know, the metal butt plug I used to stretch your ass open? How about you put that on and open your ass nice and wide for me to see?"

Heero panted softly and looked down at his nipples. They felt a little swollen but his master knew what he was doing. Grabbing the anal you he leaned back in his seat and hiked how legs up. Using some lube he pushed the toy inside himself and moaned softly. It caused so much pressure already but he knew it was just going to get worse. Slowly he started opening it up and when he was about four fingers wide he started to pant hard, "M-Master..?" He made sure he could see into him from that angle but he was shaking from the stretching.

"Very good Heero. Your butt looks as delicious as ever." Vincent chuckled teasingly and said: "Oh dear Heero, your insides looks so wet and soft! I'm missing the feeling of your ass around my cock already! Now crank the little thing and stretch your ass open further. You pretty much took two cocks back in the hotel, I'm sure you can push yourself just a little bit further.... yeas that's it."

Vincent observed through the camera as Heero pushed himself yet again beyond his limits, and at this rate the man may be able to take a whole fist in soon. Vincent found himself drawn closer to the screen, he'd really gotten used to having Heero by his side and the distance between them was almost unbearable. Vincent then said: "That's enough stretching for today, now take the stretcher out and open the bag marked with 'B'. I've got you a new dildo. Yeah that's the one. Look at the size of that thing! And all those bumps on the shaft! Well, it shouldn't be too hard for you to handle." He grabbed his own cock and started pumping, and made sure Heero would be able to see him from his screen and said: "Give you master a good show Heero. Let me hear you moan."

Heero trembled as he cranked it wider thinking about his master doing this instead of his own hands. Panting he removed it and felt really stretched out but wondered what B would be. He pulled it out of the box and visibly gulped. This thing was huge!

Leaning back here tried to push it in but it was too big for that angle so he set it on the seat of his chair and sorely say down on it. Moaning he felt all the bumps pushing along his insides. Shaking he sat about halfway down on it panting harshly, "oh... God..."

Shaking his cock straining in his cage, "ahhhh...." It dripped from the cage from the crazy feeling of having something so large inside him.

Vincent panted as his eyes fixed on the lewd scene happening on screen, his slave being naked with the exception of his collar and the cock cage, riding that massive dildo and moaning lustfully. "Yeah that's it... take that dildo with your filthy hole....." Vincent muttered as his hand naturally quickened and pumped his own cock, but somehow it felt.... lacking... He'd gotten so used to Heero's mouth or ass be available to him at all times to use whenever, and however he wants that masturbating now felt underwhelming, almost... wrong. He spit on his hand and tried to make things better with a little lubrication, and it did made pleasure come a bit easier. Soon he felt pleasure building up in his groin and the pre-cum began seeping out of the slit.

Heero looked up at the screen and started to thrust down on the dildo and back up, "ahhh Master... Master... Ahhhh!"

He watched his Master stroking himself and licked his lips, "I want to taste you again..." He kept up his movements thrusting down onto it then rocking back up. His poor trapped cock leaking like crazy. Reaching his hand up he pinched his nipple and nearly screamed. He saw white behind his eyes for a moment then moaned loudly, "oh fuck... Master... Master I'm cumming... C-Can I cum Master?!"

If only the former piolets could see him now. Begging to cum from his caged cock as he took a large dildo deep inside him. It was like this was planned out, but the separation from Vincent made Heero want him even more. Work was a waste of time, he just wanted to serve his Master. This was so much better than being the perfect soldier, now he was learning to become the perfect slave. He didn't care if people he knew when saw him at this point, he would lick his Master's cum up right in front of them.

"Yeah.... cum... cum as much as you want! Let me see how your pathetic cock cum while being caged up!" Vincent growled as he pounded into his hand. His slave was putting such a great show for him, riding that huge dildo and playing with his nipple just like the slut he truly was. It didn't take too long before Vincent came, with a deep groan his body shivered and strings of slimy cum shot out of his twitching member, with the first shot actually landing on the camera of his laptop.

"Ah.. damn it..." Vincent cursed as he took some tissue paper and cleaned the slime off and chuckled: "Yeah so as you can see... I really want to have you too. Look at the mess I made because of you. Ha ha." Vincent sat back into his chair and asked: "So Heero, how was your week? Did you end up wearing the butt plug to work? How do you mange to get any work done with that cock cage on?"

Heero rocked his body down and moaned as dribbles of cum leaked out of him. With his cock locked up he couldn't shoot it out there just oozed cum out. It was a lot more intense of an orgasm though.

Panting he lifted himself off the toy and laid it on the floor. Grabbing the towel he sat on it and rubbed it over the cock cage to clean it. He chuckled softly seeing the fuzzy screen go clear again, "I'm glad I do that to you."

He groaned softly leaned back in his chair, "the week is really long and feels mundane. I actually wore the plug three times this week. It was a good distraction where I could rock in my seat. The cock cage was a little worrisome at first but I found pants that hide it alright. I just get hard throughout the day and the cage digs in. It feels good though. I couldn't imagine edging all week with this on." He looked at his Master trying to give him naughty ideas. "How was your week?"

Vincent smiled as he listened to Heero describing nthe week he had, which pretty much consisted of him enjoying the toys while at work. He chuckled when Heero essentially snugged to edge himself while having the dick cage on and he said: "Yeah that would be hard to imagine. Though I am sure you'll manage without much trouble." Vincent was then asked about the week he had himself and he replied: "Ah... You know, the same old boring routine. I mean my job as a security guard isn't the most exciting thing to begin with. But the good news is, I found us a nice place to move into tougher, cause my small apartment isn't really enough space for us. It still need a few more finishing touches though, but as soon as the renovation is done, I'll let you know. Speaking of living places, I did some research on the area you live in and found something pretty interesting..."

Vincent sent the link to Heero which showed a park around 15 minutes of walking away from Heero's apartment. Vincent continued: "it's a pretty ordinary park, but apparently after midnight local gay men would meet up around the public washroom there and mingle. Sounds pretty fun right? So here are your missions for next week: you must use the anal stretcher every night and crank it wider and wider until you reach the maximum width. You must go to that park every night and collect cum from the men mingling there with your hands or mouth. Remember it's "collect" cum not drink it. I want to see your result the next time we see each other online. Of course you must also continue with the injections. In addition, during this week you must not cum. I'll leave the details on how do you plan to proceed with these missions to you. Sounds fun?"

Vincent yawned as he looked at the clock. He then turned back to Heeron and said: "Anyway I gotta go now. Tomorrow my shift starts earlier than usual cause some big shot from the colony is coming for a visit. See you next time my slave. Sweet dreams."

Heero literally perked up at the mention of him finding a place for them to move in together. He didn't care about his job so he couldn't wait.

Heero too on all his tasks, they were certainly going to keep him busy which he appreciated. Nodding his head he smiled softly, "understood. Have a good night, my Master. I'll keep you updated on my progress." He waved to the screen wishing they were together again but that would have to wait for now. He had his orders for the week and would need to keep up on them.

Having so many tasks through the week really helped keep him distracted. The constant teasing, stretching and meeting men at the park was one hell of a tease. His cock was very desperate to cum only a couple days in. It seemed that the cage and getting guys off really turned him on.

As Heero essentially whored himself out during the week for Vincent's amusement, Vincent himself spent the week preparing to move to their new home. Packing was relatively easy, as he didn't have a lot of personal belongings that was worth taking along with him, not to mention the fact Omega had told him that the new place would come with pretty much everything he'd possibly need: furniture, electrical appliances, kitchenware, even a new full wardrobe. So what Vincent had to do was to sign a bunch of paperwork. He then quit his job and spent the rest of his time between exercising and watching videos of Heero, from their past online sessions, the train orgy, to the latest reports sent by his loyal slave reporting his status.

Eventually the slow week passed, and Vincent eagerly logged onto the chat room to check up on his slave, who at this point must be in quite a mess from all the pent up sexual frustration. With the usual smile and asked: "Good evening Heero. How was your week?"

Heero was a mess. Why did he ever suggest this? He loved his Master having full control but this just became very difficult and he was thankful for the cock cage otherwise he would have been playing with himself.

He set down the water bottle full of semen on the computer desk and carefully sat down waiting to see his Master.

"Good evening Master. It's been the longest week for me. I actually missed work today," Heero but his bottom lip. Looking at heero you could tell he was struggling with even being able to talk correctly. His body had gotten used to all of those endorphins that this last week he was running really low on it which caused a weird kind of depressed feeling for him. Plus the pain in his groin which was caused by a case of blue balls.

"It was a rough week. Going to work I kept one of the plugs inside me for most of the day. And it would press right against... My prostate. The whole day it would tease me. I started playing with my nipples during the day to distract myself but that just caused my cock to ache more. Every night I collected more and more into this bottle," He's at the bottle further into the screen so his master could see that he'd filled the whole thing. "It was actually more difficult knowing that at the end of the night I would have to go to bed after being stretched and cleaned and getting these other guys off. I just feel a constant ache and I just keep leaking precum." She started to pant as he told him about all this, his cock leaking again. "Yesterday when my boss came in to my office all I could think about was trying to collect some from him too. That was another reason I stayed home today because I didn't want to overstep."

Vincent's body shivered as he heard Heero describing how he struggle throughout the week. The man had truly changed from the first time they met online. His areola and nipples also were visibly larger from last week, and it wouldn't be long until he starts lactating. "Every well done my salve, you've really impressed me." Vincent smiled as he shifted closer to the screen and said: "It's time for you collect your reward. Go to the package and take out bag C."

Heero retrieved the bad and inside it was none other than the key to his cock cage, a syringe, and a metal plug. Vincent explained: "Take off the cock cage and then pump all the cum you've collected down your urethral with the syringe, then plug it." Vincent paused for a moment and smiled: "A week like this deserve a most spectacular climax!"

Heero grabbed out the last package and looked up shocked at the screen. His cock twitched inside the cock cage at the idea of pumping himself full of that cum. Maybe his mind was more twisted than his Master's.

He stood in front of the computer and unlocked the cage moaning softly as his cock came free and was already starting to get hard, "wow... It feels weird to get hard." He grabbed some lube and sat down to gentle push the tube into himself. Shuddering he actually stopped moving for a moment and breathed hard. "I almost came..."

He pushed it in the rest of the way without touching his cock as much as possible. Grabbing the syringe he started to fill it up. About halfway through he was shaking, "Master... Master it's so much... I feel like I'm about to burst..."

"Yeah, you look like you could cum at any moment. You've really learned to enjoy your urethral didn't you? " Vincent said as he saw Heero following his orders and start to pump the cum he collected through his own urethral and into his bladder. He chuckled when Heero said he felt like it could burst and said: "That's the whole point! It would be a marvelous climax for this whole week of edging you've endured. The challenge of course is to burst at the right moment, that's why I gave you the plug. It should fit pretty nicely in your dick."

Vincent waited for Heero to finish this obscene, torturous task, but before he could completely empty the bottle Vincent stopped him and said: "That's enough. You may plug your cock now. Now I want you to pour what's left in the bottle on your hand and stick it up your ass. You should be able to put your whole fist inside now."

Heero was a mess. His bladder felt so overly full it hurt, his erection was throbbing around the tubing, and over all he couldn't wait to do it again with his Master. Plugging up the tube he panted harshly as he leaned back to pull his legs up and thrust four cum covered fingers into himself.

"Aaaahhhh..." Heero shook his eyes about rolling back into his head. The pressure from his bladder and now his hand was torture on his cock. He couldn't imagine trying to hold back his pee without the plug. That sounded exiting too! He was so messed up. Moaning he twisted his hand inside himself trying to get past that ring of muscle and soon his hand was inside. Making a fist his cock started to throb so hard it twitched back and forth.

"Master... It hurts but feels so good... My bladder is so full... My prostate had so much pressure on it... If I move my hand in going to orgasm... If I touch my cock I will but it's all plugged up... Feels so good..."

Vincent chuckled at Heero's descriptions of how he was feeling, his body being assaulted in so many ways that it was a miracle that he wasn't a twitching, unresponsive pulp at this point, though Vincent had a feeling that he soon would be. He began to pump his own cock in excitement and gasped when he saw Heero push his whole fist inside his ass. "It feels good huh? Well then go ahead, start fucking yourself with that fist of yours, make yourself feel better! And play with your nipples too! It's about time your treatment bear fruit. Come on dear Heero, let me see the slut you've become!"

Heero cried out in pleasure and pain. Just wow, how could a body handle so many sensations? Thrusting his hand back and forth he felt his vision wanting to cut out but he took a few deep breaths to keep from passing out.

His hand then reached for his nipple and squeezed it. Wide eyes watched as liquid shot out from his chest, "aaahhhh!" His body was assulted with a powerful orgasm but nothing came out of his cock, the pressure just got more intense instead. Shaking saliva dripped down his chin from the panting. His hand continued to move while the other hand kept toying with his nipple. At the moment his mind was accepting this, this is what his Master wanted so how was this any different than a powerful killer?

"Yeah...Heero... Just like that....fuck you're so amazing...!" Vincent groaned as he sped up the speed of his hand pumping his cock: "Do you have any idea how lewd you look? Damn it... Heero I wish I am there.. sucking milk off you chest and ramming my cock in to your sluty ass!"

The fierce masturbation continued for a while until Vincent felt his climax was close. Vincent commanded amidst his heavy breathing: "Heero... I'm gonna...cum soon! I am going to... count down from.... 10... and when I reach Zero, I want you to pull out the plug in your cock and piss out all the sperm inside you on your face and cum as hard as you want. You should be pretty used to it by now right?" He waited for Heero to get into position and then started the count down: "10..

Zero!"

Heero cried out his whole body shaking. He thrust his hand inside himself and patented to the words. He could feel his whole body shaking and tensing as he drew closer and closer.

Zero.

There was so much behind that one word for him. Screaming he removed his plug and came a huge load and pissed at the same time. It was such a strong orgasm he blacked out and slid out of the chair onto the floor out of the cameras shot.